logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Waynetx  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 6:48:08 AM(UTC)
Waynetx
Man

The creation calendar of Enoch is found in chapters 72 through 82 of the book of Enoch. Enoch describes the sun as ruling over the year with it's leaders of the four seasons, the Chiefs of Thousands, the constellations of the stars as ruling over the months and the Captains of three hundred sixty as ruling over the days. Enoch warns us the moon lags behind the sun by ten days every year and the book of Jubilees warns Israel of going astray by using the moon after the deaths of Moses and Joshua.

Enoch begins his new year with the first leader of the first season, the spring equinox. The four leaders of the seasons (equinox/solstice) are not counted in the days of the months, but reckoned in the total days of the year. These four leaders will always fall on a weekly Sabbath and have been ordained as memorials to Noah. The day following the spring equinox is the first day of the constellation of Aries, the Ram. This first Chief of Thousands is the first day of the new year. From this day every seventh day is a weekly Sabbath and the appointed times are counted from this day to fall on clean days.

For more information https://www.facebook.com/groups/179513092255225/
Offline Steve in PA  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 5:32:00 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^ B O L O G N A
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:29:40 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
The Book of Enoch, you say? Why are you bothering your mind with that rubbish? Eh Steve, even though he can't spell "Baloney" the right way (well, MY way...), said in a single word what I would LIKE to say in about 10,000 words. Man, get your face out of that trash and read the Torah, Prophets, and Writings.

Land sakes, y'all. You'd think these people don't consider Yahowah's reliable testimony to be enough, that they actually need to cast hither and yon for something better, some SECRET TRUTH that will unlock all the mysteries for them. Damn.

Can we go now, Father? My brain hurts.
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 12:16:18 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yeah the "Book of Enoch" is not even remotely reliable.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand