logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Icy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:57:56 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm sure that there will be many foolish enough to believe this letter. They are right though, that there are many similarities between the two religions. That is religion for you. This just goes to show how much it hurts people that they do not know Yahuweh's name. All the Muslims had to do was replace the name Allah with God and any uninformed person could read that and think, "hey they are talking about God! They must be on to something."

It gets me though that they can talk about love and then put this in the letter
Quote:
God orders people to fear Him as much as possible, and to listen (and thus to understand the truth); to obey (and thus to will the good), and to spend (and thus to exercise love and virtue)

So, we are to fear as much as possible? How can you fear as much as possible and love at the same time? In addition to fearing is obeying and spending? How does this line up with love? Unfortuantly, many will simply equate this "fear" to the "fear of the LORD" that is in there "bible".

I am interested in what Yada will have to say to this. I can see him writing an open letter as well.
Offline EI  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:57:24 PM(UTC)
EI

Unfortunately Swalchy many will be fooled and continue to be fooled as Islam uses our own 'democracy' against us. Atheists, Buddhist, ofcourse the politically correct crowd, and almost the whole of the 'free' world continue to wallow in their ignorance of true Islam; shouting 'tolerance' as the force of Islam prepares the way for the coming of the 'anti christ' or in their eyes 'the Savior Mahdi'.

Even christians on the 'highest level', turn away from the passion and true fervor of Yoshiyahu, as he turned the people back to Yahuweh. Yesterday, before my 9:00 o clock class in a city that has one of the highest Muslim Population in America, I had a talk with a Christian Pastor about Islam. I was in Dunkin Dounuts and heard him addressed as Pastor. So, I approached him(there was two Muslims in the store at the time but they were not within ear shot) and asked him what does he think about the unprecedented growth of Islam, even amongst converts that were Christian, and what if anything he thinks can be done about it.(I wanted to hear his thoughts) He gave me his thoughts about how the 'Church' is not meeting peoples needs while Islam is meeting their needs. He did not really go in to what these needs were and how are they being met by Islam when compared to the 'Church'. Then, ofcourse, he tries to 'feel me in' on how the Church must find common ground with Islam and live in harmony with Islam, for it is a good religion and we all are brothers from 'Abraham'. How Muslims are good and the 'Radical' Muslims have taken over Islam; a peaceful religion!

WHELP THAT WAS THE WRONG ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And any of you guys who know me and my situation; Swalchy, Yada, Yada with our many exchanges, Jeannie, and a few select from the Yada Yahweh Study Group; you know what my passion is and what Yahweh has called me to do; and I am not shy in engaging AT ALL!

Now don't get me wrong, I was very respectful; just as my mother brought me up to be. However, I let him know that he was wrong and that it is statements like his, from people in 'power' like himself, being dessiminated to the masses that help Islam to spread and condemn countless souls. I went into the Quran and told him what it said, what the hadiths said, what the Sirat Rasul Allah said! Many times his eyebrows raised as if he was surprised or maybe he did not believe me. Can you believe that I asked him, "So tell me, Muslims believe that the Messiah is not the son of God, so tell me..." Before I even stopped he says "REALLY".

This, my fellow brothers in Yahushua Messiah, is exactly the ignorance in which Halal strives on!!!!! So what can we do?

We must ENGAGE, constantly, with boldness and humbleness. Be grounded in Truth so we in turn can speak the truth. We must let our light shine and not be dampened by the very solid REALITY that our lives could be at danger for speaking in the name of Yahushua Messiah and condemning the teachings of false prophets and Gods. We must be unwavering, intolerant; we must follow the example of Yoshiyahu, as it is written

"And before him there was no sovereign like him, who turned back to Yahuweh with all his heart, and all his being, and with all his might, according to all the Torah of Mosheh"

I ask all of my brothers to pray for me as I engage all in a City that is firmly infiltrated by Islam. I understand that some may feel that they are not called to do this. That is between you and Yahuweh. However, I know I am, I do even though I know the very real dangers, as a whole family was killed by Muslims a little more than a year ago because the Father was speaking out against Islam. I have counted the cost and feel it a privledge to have been blessed to work for my father!

It is not enough to type from the safety of our computers, but I encourage all to engage.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:14:58 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
good to see you again EI :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline EI  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:30:42 PM(UTC)
EI

Robskiwarrior wrote:
good to see you again EI :)

It is a true blessing to be here RobSki. And likewise, it is good to see you also. Even if it is a sentence from you, a IM from Yada, or an email from Swalch, it really means alot as I pick my stake up everyday and carry it

Remember, I am always around my brother, working for our Father who watches over us. I pray that Swalch, Yada, maybe FF, Jeannie, will also respond. I miss the fellowship with all of you.

May we all stay planted in the truth as we run with endurance, toward the prize.

Pray that Yahuweh gives me the words to say, that I am unwavering but always humble; condemning with love, remembering as it has been said "the first victims of Islam are the Muslims!"

Yah Bless
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 9:49:30 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi EI,

I just want you to know, that we know the truth about Islam and we stand in support of you as you speak out against it. Be filled with the presence of Yah, His boldness, His clarity of thought and His love for His lost people.

I have to admit I have no idea how to even start going about telling people Islam is wrong, but I hope to gain even a little of your zeal in years to come.

You're doing a fantastic job, keep battling, and keep loving :)

(This was my wife IE not Rob :D )

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2007 1:57:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Jeannie  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 5:01:05 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

EI we have missed you but know your studying and always keeping you in our prayers. It is unreal how so many people do not know what Islam is all about!! The first thing most people tell me is "boy your negitive" and I tell them before they say that to me go read POD then get back to me. Oh yes and another one is "your an alarmist"!! Good grief what was 911???? Well I'm not good at keeping my mouth shut so I keep working at ways to tell people the Truth. One of my sons has everything on his cell phone so all he has to do is dial it up!!! I'm going to have to get me one of those!! EI it has been nice hearing from you, may Yahweh bless you and your family and protect you.
Offline Devildog  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2007 6:29:39 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Hi guys, I've been busy studying and involved in a home sabbath congregation lately, so I haven't had much time. I feel so blessed to find this group I am with. Halaluyah! I've been asking for this for many years now, and it kinda fell in my lap recently. There are Jews, and christians from all walks in this group. The man leading this asembly, is a messianic Yahudi, from the land. He is fascinating to speak with. Last Sabbath, he was telling me about the 73' war and his involvement. Really cool for me to be around him. Anyway, I thought I would share my experiences in this topic discussed above, since I have been studying and exposing Islam since TWT. When I first began, the ignorance level was staggering. I was thrashed as a bigot, liar, hatemonger and everything else that could be mustered. Sure, this continues to this day, but the frequency of it has curtailed considerably. Anyone engaged for this long will most likely concur with this. I have watched it dwindle over the years even though the truth continues to be suppressed. People aren't so rash to call me hateful, when I expose them to the truth about Islam's dark nature. Muslims, however, remain lost to Halal's grip. It really used to bother me until Yada, and KP, put it into perspective for me through e-mail exchanges. I also realized that we MUST be this ignorant! It's why Yada or the few like him, won't ever be in a position to make a change. If we were, we would. And if that happened, the end times wouldn't be fulfilled. I believe that we have to be this foolish as a people to have such an overtly evil plan for this country, silently coming to fruition. If we listened to our maker, and tested our leaders to find them to be the corrupt liars that they are, we wouldn't be on the brink of the end times prophesies coming full circle. So yes, we can expect an ignorant and immoral society to be tolerant of all forms of evil, including a doctrine that calls for our destruction, right up to the point of destruction. He told us the choices we would make. Although it took me awhile to figure it out, the time is nigh that we recognize the fact that everything Yahuweh said would happen, will hapen-period! I now find joy at individual enlightenment, and simply watching the Master's plan unfold. Knowing He is in charge, gives me the peace needed for me to enjoy my life to it's fullest. Boy, has He worked overtime in me.