logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline greatfull  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:15:29 AM(UTC)
greatfull

S Shalom

went to a Yom Teruwah ( they called rosh hashana mesin ick) service
locally
thought was taking short cut, somehow ended up on same road started short cut on going in opposite
direction? anyways- nice treed scenery on way

when arrived little late and was lead to take the paper that announcments were on and started writing
what was being shared with me in my spirit ( not hearing the announcments being made then at the time)
when finished - resumed listening a
then the "r abi" was giving his message
it was v ery intersting as he touched upon almost all that i had just wrote down with a different colored pen than
one taking notes on his message- as I go to hear a Word and.or give a Word as lead if i go ( eg apptd times etc to fellowship)
anyways part of the message had wrote about was to stand stand and he said same thing, and we have to be the ones
so i was then lead to write a short note to have passed to the " ra bi" at end to see if would be okay to share
it = he then said was there something i wanted to share, how long wd it take , - two minutes think - ok
so i shared it- apparantly it was on intntl radio live and apparrantly people from around the world requested a copy of it

if anyone would like to read it just contact me , or just drop by and say heloo

anyways something else happened after the service, did not know they were going to go out to a place by a lake after-
and funny as that morning i had a dream was walking with people knew sort of and some did not , and there was man in front walking
with me and it was it in place trees on both sides going turning right toward the water, and there was a mega snake on the left side in the woods and could see it (think a python_ and on the path in front there was a sm aller one with red on it and knew it was dangerous but neither one bothered us

(leviathin- adversary - serpent - twister away of Light

was thinking it had something to do with where staying temporarily and the people there

so as we walked back to the river it was almost identical to the dream had just had hours bofore, fortunately did not see any actual snakes

just thought that was intersting

may all have a blessed day and year shalom ,

Edited by user Saturday, September 7, 2013 10:45:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified