logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hizikyah  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 1:04:13 PM(UTC)
Hizikyah

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

Exodus 31:13, "Speak also to the children of Israyl, saying; Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for they are a *sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh
Who sanctifies you, and makes you holy."

*sign=Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary,Strong's Exhaustive Concordance,
meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons

Ezekiyl 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“Sunday is founded, not of scripture, but on tradition, and is distinctly a Catholic institution. As there is no scripture for the transfer of the day of rest from the last to the first day of the week, Protestants ought to keep their Sabbath on Saturday and thus leave Catholics in full possession of Sunday.” Catholic Record, September 17, 1893.

“It is always somewhat laughable, to see the Protestant churches, in pulpit and legislation, demand the observance of Sunday, of which there is nothing in their Bible.” Peter R. Kraemer, Catholic Church Extension Magazine, USA (1975), Chicago, Illinois, “Under the blessing of the Pope Pius XI”

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws."

Daniyl 8:12, "And a host was given him against the daily by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and succeeded."

“I am going to propose a very plain and serious question to those who follow ‘the Bible and the Bible only’ to give their most earnest attention. It is this: Why don’t you keep holy the Sabbath day?... “The command of the Almighty God stands clearly written in the Bible in these words: ‘Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God; in it thou shalt not do any work.’ Exodus 20:8-10...
“You will answer me, perhaps, that you do keep the Sabbath; for that you abstain from all worldly business and diligently go to church, and say your prayers, and read your Bible at home every Sunday of your lives...

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws."

Clearly changed the Sabbath and more

Daniyl 8:12, "And a host was given him against the daily by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and succeeded."

Daniyl 7:19-21, "Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his claws of bronze; which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with his feet; And of the ten horns that were on his
head, and of the other horn which came up, before gwhom three fell--the horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke very great things, whose look was more stout; more mighty and imposing, than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them."

Foxe's Book of Martyrs historically records the Romans killing 11 of the 12 apostles, including Kepha (Peter), and beheading Shaul (Paul). It is estimated to have killed 50million to 1 billion all toghther, now you know where they got all those skulls for the catacombs.

Revelation 13:5-6, "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to wmake war for forty-two moons; months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against Yahweh, to blaspheme His Name, and His House, and those who dwell in heaven."

Pope says not to use the Name of Yaweh: Vatican Says No 'Yahweh' In Songs, Prayers At Catholic Masses - Music & Dance - Entertainment - Catholic Online

Revelation 17:4, "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication."

purple and scarlet color
UserPostedImage

a golden cup in her hand
[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5016265206858577&pid=15.1[/img]

Revelation 17:6, "And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Yahshua."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Revelation 17:9, "And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Revelation 13:18, "Here is wisdom: Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the asnumber of a man. And his number is 666."
UserPostedImage

SUN day Worship
UserPostedImage

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a sign (could easily be translated MARK) to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt.

*sign=Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary,Strong's Exhaustive Concordance,
meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

Revelation 14:9-12, "And the third malak followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man worships the beast and his likeness, and receives his mark in his forehead or upon his hand, The same will drink of the wine of the wrath of Yahweh, which is poured out without dilution into the cup of His indignation. And he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy malakim, and in the presence of the Lamb; And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever. And they have no Sabbath night and day (because the beast changed the Sabbath), who worship the beast and his likeness, and whoever receives the mark of his name. In this manner are the saints purified--by keeping the Laws of Yahweh, in conformity with the faith in Yahshua Messiah.

upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes,
your actions are with your "hand" and your belief/faith is done with your "memorial between your eyes."

A more indepth study of Mystery babylon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ttb-VFFuM