logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:57:39 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between Yada and "SA."

On 9/27/07, Prophet of Doom <email@prophetofdoom.net > wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know I like your site. It has made me come more closer to Islam and love and cherish it more than ever. I just love the sayings of the Quran and Muhammad SAW. They are very inspirational and everyone all over the world can learn from his wise sayings indeed.

May Allah Guide us all toward the right path. Keep it up.

"S,"

Deception and lying are the common denominator distinguishing Allah, Muhammad, and good Muslims like you. We appreciate you feeble attempt to demonstrate this point.

Yada

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2007 8:48:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 7:01:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:30 PM
To: Prophet of Doom
Subject: Re: comment about site

What are you talking about? You don't make sense. Perhaps it is jealousy, envy, and arrogance that gets in the way contant reason and rationality in your mind.

May Allah Guide you still...maybe one day you will come into the light.

SA

I am saying that like all good Muslims you are lying. You know this and I do as well. Moreover, Muhammad and Allah were liars, too.

As for "jealousy and envy," Islam has never produced anything to be jealous or envious of. Islamic nations are the least free, least inventive, least educated, least civil, and least prosperous places on earth. But when it comes to "arrogance," you just can't beat "Allahu Akbar!"--meaning "Satan is the Greatest."

The problem with Islam is that no Muslim is rational. All rational and informed people know that Islam is a total and complete fraud. I prove this 1,000 times over in Prophet of Doom. And that is why I knew you were lying when you wrote me.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 7:03:17 AM(UTC)
Yada

The conversation between "SA" and Yada continues:

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:49 PM

I feel pity for you.

Anyhow, May Allah Guide you from what you have become.

SA

Once again, you are lying. This problem is indicitive of Islam. Muslims don't know how to deal with truth because it is so damning to their deceptive dogma.

Prophet of Doom, using nothing more than Islam's five oldest sources, proves beyond any doubt that the only informed an rational conclusion is that Allah was modeled after Satan and that Muhammad was demon possessed. That is why they lied in the Koran and why Muslims lie today. It is why Islamic countries are so universally pitiful. It is why you prefer the obvious lie to the truth.

But here is the good news: There is a God. His name is Yahuweh. He revealed Himself and His plan for mankind in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. I have a close, loving, and personal relationship with HIm. And therefore I know that while He despises Muhammad, Allah, and Islam, He'd like to know and love you. But for that to happen, you are going to have to reject the lie that is Islam before embracing the truth.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 7:08:30 AM(UTC)
Yada

From "SA" to Yada. Yada's response follows:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:42 PM

Oh, okay...now I understand your irrational, antagonistic hate for Islam, the religion of purity, piety, and ultimate success in this life and the hereafter. Alhumdulilah.

You are a Jew. When I first saw your site, the first thing I thought was "I wonder if this dude is a jewish zionist." Now, I see my first instinct to be correct.

However, do you have these messages typed and saved? You reply not to the person's message but start talking somewhere, out of nowhere. I do not mean to attack you, its just that why hate and attack? Is it because Islam will be, Inshallah, the world's largest religion in 8-10 years? And it is not one to let the zionists keep their usurped land of the Muslims. Actually you should indeed read history, to the time when Umar, the second khalifah of Islam, established Islam by conquering Jerusalem, how all the jews and rabbis came out to see him to proclaim him as a "messiah" that was written in their scriptures.

It is okay Yada, if that is your name, you do not ahve to be one of the losers in this life and the hereafter, you too, can accept Islam. It is a wonderful religion with light, peace, and happiness. But, in order to do that, you to believe in the Oneness of God and that Prophet Muhammad was his last prophet and messenger.

However, if you choose not to, than it is better for you to stop wasting your time by desecrating the word of God and the character of beloved prophet, Muhammad. Or else, I am afraid, your end will be a painful doom in hell. If you ahve indeed read the Qur'an you have most likely read the passages of where many jews during the time caused mischief and met their fate- a very big punishment from God- but than that has always happened to the Isra'il because of their disbelief and disobediance to God.

May Allah guide you toward the path of peace because in you there is huge amounts of unrest. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

SA,

This time you’re just wrong, not lying. I’m not a Jew. I don’t know if that’s an improvement or a setback. I’m Sioux Indian and Irish.

We agree that “Islam is the religion of purity,” pure deceit, destruction and death, not to mention terrorism, hatred, ignorance and poverty. Since you call it “the ultimate success in this life,” you are either delusional, or you, like your perverted prophet, believe that these are good things. And since you brought it up, the hereafter consequence of trusting Muhammad is damnation—separation from Yahweh.

Regarding your third point, not only do we save Muslim messages like yours, we post them in the POD Feedback section for others to see. There is no better way to expose Islam’s failings than to display the rantings of its victims.

In your opening salvo you tried to discredit Prophet of Doom using a sarcastic and poorly disguised lie. That qualifies as a “hateful attack.” I responded to your demeaning and disingenuous criticism by telling you what you are: “a liar.” But you should not take offense to this because, by lying, you are a good Muslim.

The fact you believe that Jews in Jerusalem called the Muslim warlord who conquered them their “Messiah” reveals the lack of judgment which has enabled Muhammad’s rubbish to beguile you. Every Jew knows that the Messiah is a Jew sent from Yahweh, not an Arab sent from Allah.

Since you have brought my life up, I have been blessed with tremendous success. In fact it is my financial success which has enabled me to provide books like Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh free to the world.

We agree that “Islam is a religion.” That is what makes it bad. All religions are manmade constructs which separate people from knowing Yahweh and forming a personal and familial relationship with Him. God hates religions—all religions. It is a shame that you don’t know Yahweh, the God of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. He is the opposite of Allah. He is Light; He is Life; He is Love; He is Salvation.

Muhammad wasn’t a prophet. In his Hadith and Qur’an, he couldn’t even get the past right, much less accurately predict the future. Muhammad was Allah’s messenger, and that’s bad because Allah is the Adversary.

The fact that you consider Muhammad “beloved” speaks volumes about you. It says that you are either completely ignorant of the fact, that according to all of Islam’s oldest scriptural sources, he was a pedophile, rapist, incestuous, adulterer, womanizer, assassin, liar, mass murderer, thief, slave trader, and terrorist, or you are completely immoral, corrupted to the point that you see bad as good.

Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual, and chronological presentation of Islam’s five oldest and more trustworthy sources ever written. While you have chosen to slander me and it, without bothering to read the 1000 pages of evidence contained therein, had you done so, you would no longer be a Muslim. The Islamic evidence in Prophet of Doom has caused countless thousands of Muslims around the world to reject Islam. It is the only informed and rational response to the facts.

In the Qur’an, and in the supporting Hadith passages, Jews are shown recognizing that Muhammad was a complete fraud. For telling the truth, Muhammad and his fellow Muslims robbed them, enslaved them, raped them, and murdered them. Allah was no where to be seen. In fact, in all of Islam’s history, Allah hasn’t performed a single miracle. Well that’s not completely accurate. He made the dumb, blind.

Since Allah is the god of the heavenly brothel filled with virgins and the god of personally torturing his victims in hell, I’ll pass on his “guidance and path of peace.” After all, I already have a personal, loving, redemptive, and familial relationship with the real God.

In Yahweh’s name,

Yada

Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 7:20:29 AM(UTC)
Yada

From "SA" to Yada. Yada's comments are included in red.

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:02 PM

God says," Today I have perfected your religion." Islam was perfected when jews and christians corrupted theirs by putting lies in the scripture of God and believing in a man to be a son of God. God needs no son, daughter, or family. He is the one & only, the supreme, the almighty which is what Allah means.

You have to be a complete nincompoop to believe that the opposite of something perfects it. Not only was the message in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms anti-religious, every aspect of Allah’s Qur’an conflicts with Yahweh’s Word.

Secondly, the whole of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms is completely consistent, and yet that message is completely inconsistent with the inconsistent message of the Qur’an—so it is obvious which one is corrupted. And since we now have 70 Renewed Covenant manuscripts dating to the first, second and third century, we know that they were not altered anywhere near the degree (180 degree reversal) they would have had to have been changed for Allah’s claim to be true. Further, the Renewed Covenant is completely consistent with the Old Covenant and both are the opposite of the Qur’an. Moreover, the Dead Sea Scrolls prove conclusively that the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms haven’t changed in 2200 years, meaning that they were not corrupted.

For what you and Allah claim to be true, every word on every page of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms and the Renewed Covenant Writings would have had to be made the opposite of what it actually said. And that means that the tens of thousands of manuscripts circulating all around the world would have all had to have been rounded up, destroyed, and new copies made with all of the same changes—millions of changes, all reflecting the opposite message. To believe this happened as Allah claims, you have to be a complete fool, totally ignorant of all of the evidence and irrational.

Allah’s name can be construed to be a contraction for “the god,” but if that is true, the Islamic god doesn’t have a name. As for the rest of what you wrote, that is unsubstantiated nonsence.

The Qur’an ignorantly calls the Messiyah Yahushua “Isa,” Arabic for Esau, the one person Yahweh calls out by name to say He hates for having associated with Ishmael’s corrupt religion. By using this errant name, Allah proved that his claims regarding the Messiyah could not be trusted.

The 2300-year-old Great Isaiah Scroll found at Qumran says that Yahweh will manifest Himself in human form to save mankind. The rest of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms confirm this prophecy. It is the primary message contained in the Old and New Covenant. And Yahweh’s primary purpose in creating the universe and revealing His Word was to build and enjoy a family. Any spirit then who claims that God would not manifest Himself in the form of a man to save mankind, or that His purpose was other than to create a family relationship with mankind, could not have been the same God who inspired the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms or the Renewed Covenant. Therefore, Allah is a false god.

While you are not currently demonstrating the intellectual capability to investigate the evidence for yourself, or the ability to reason, should I be wrong, you can read what Yahweh revealed at www.YadaYahweh.com. It will change your life.

Anyhow, as for who you are, what you are, God knows.

Yes, Yahweh knows. I am an adopted son of Yah. There are millions more like me, enjoying a close, personal, relaxed, conversational, entertaining, and fun familial relationship with Yahweh.

I am glad you will put my messages on your site of hate, at least something good and pure, without darkness and hate would be there.

You are acting like a perfect Muslumbicil. Dishonest, unthinking, and unaware—spouting nonsense with reckless abandon. And that’s a shame. You deserve better.

Of all the disgusting and grotesque things you have said about the last prophet and messenger of God is loathesome.

I despise sexual perverts like Muhammad. I despise terrorists like Muhammad. I despise religious liars like Muhammad for the harm they have done to people like you. It is a shame that you are either ignorant of this man’s repulsive existence or that you have become so immoral that you see pure evil as good.

I have no idea why people have so much hate, yet you say your God is one of love yet you realize not that your God and my God are one and the same.

Your god is Satan. I’m saddened that you are unaware of this painful reality. Yahweh and the Adversary are the opposite—just like their scriptures and prophets.

Yahweh loves the truth and hate lies. This is the most compassionate of all possible positions. As a result, Yahweh loves those who love Him and hates those who reject him for false gods like Allah—especially when they promote lies as you are doing which lead others away from Him. Allah, on the other hand, only loves jihadists who kill for him.

By hating and using disgusting language to him and his last prophet, you ridicule your own God.

Actually, by exposing and condemning Muhammad using the false messenger’s own words, I am serving Yahweh and ridiculing Satan. Islam has caused you to see everything in reverse.

Only he can forgive for that. How long are you going to keep it up? 10 years? 15 years? 50 years? maybe 70?

I’m out of here before 2026 when the Tribulation begins. I’ll keep it up to then. If you are still around you’ll probably join the Magog Federation and attack Israel with the rest of the Muslims. If you do, keep your head down because Yahweh has promised to rain fire and brimstone on the attacking Islamic army.

Time is of no meaning to be. I will live forever. It isn’t fair, but I’m not complaining. Yahweh has offered and I have accepted His gift of eternal life and as such, I have been adopted into His family.

I dont know, but I do know from God we come and to God we shall return and everyone has to prepared for the meeting with their Lord. Are you? There is still time for you to straighten your path: cease the wrong. Cease now and repent, it is better for you.

If not, I will see you in the Hereafter.

Very few people actually return to God. The overwhelming preponderance of people have their souls extinguished upon their death. But I do know that Lord/Ba’al is Satan, and I won’t be meeting with him.

Our path makes no difference with regard to salvation. It is Yahweh’s path which counts. You are either on it or you are not.

I am certain that most everything I’ve told you is impossible for you to grasp. But if instead of reacting, you investigated instead, and read Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh, you would know what I know and would be prepared to make an informed and rational choice as to which path to follow. For now understand: Allah’s path and Yahweh’s are the opposite of one another and they lead in the opposite direction.

Yada

Offline Jim  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2007 5:40:21 PM(UTC)
Jim
Man

Yada,
I have to say your patience exceeds my own by at least an order of magnitude in this area. I truly appreciate what you have done in Yahuweh's name to exclaim salvation for those trapped in Islam. I have read a great many posts ranting about how hateful POD is to Muslims when it is the polar opposite to them. Exposing lies and religious deceit for those who have succumbed to their delusions is the most loving act we have at our disposal. Thank you for demonstrating that again in this post from Yada.
Jim