logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2013 6:02:53 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hey everyone,

I know there was some issue with Logos no longer selling the Original Language software. They have a new software program called "Biblical Languages 5" that replaced Original Language. Here is the description:

"Technically oriented for original language study, yet easy to use. Logos 5 Biblical Languages provides you with the tools you need to learn and study the original languages of Scripture more deeply than ever with the best critical texts, grammars, lexicons, and word study tools covering Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin. In addition to essential texts like the NA28 , BHS, and LXX, and valuable grammars like An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax and Idioms of the Greek New Testament, Logos 5 Biblical Languages comes with more than 300 resources and all of the powerful Logos 5 features you need in a library worth over $7,400 in print."

The retail price is: $749. However, if you know someone with an academic account, the software is 50% off. My academic account expires today and I don't plan on renewing. The program has direct download as well as a CD they will send you.

Hope that helps and nice to see they didn't completely get rid of the Original Language, just stuck it in with some other resources.

dajstill