logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2007 12:31:48 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Please correct if wrong, but does scripture teach that Yah's Word will be known, or at least available, worldwide as we approach the End Times? If this is correct, then would'nt it follow that very few are actually aware of Yah's Word at this point seein' as how the "Gospel", (and it's Mithraic syncretism), is not Yah's Word?

Please bear with as I try to put this all together. With the recent passage of the "hate crimes" legislation which was tied to the defence appropriations bill thanks to Komrade Kennedy and his handlers at the Jewish "anti-defamation league" B'nai B'rith , (Syn of Satan), the 501(c)3 charitable/social organisations, (churches), will be hobbled as to what they can teach, namely the "Gospel". Teaching against certain issues, (at the moment primarily homosexuality but eventually anything "intolerant"), will be considered a "hate crime". The 501(c)3 "churches" will, (and some have already), kowtow to Caesar and refrain from teaching truth instead of running the risk of losing their property. This has already occurred in Canada and Europe and I believe is a judgement from Yah for sleepin' with Caesar in the first place via 501(c)3, which is basically asking for gov's permission to ordain ministers and preach the "Gospel".
Could this be Yah puttin' the kibosh on the "Gospel", (Mithraic), preachers and by doing so reducing the deception they teach?
If my supposition is accurate, then the mithraic voice would be diminished and the voice of Yah would be magnified by us, the Yahudim.
This leads to another issue weighing on my somewhat enfeebled brain. At the rate things are deteriorating, it appears as if the Trib could occur any day. Yes, I know it won't until Nov. of 2026. It just appears as if the world could crash and burn before then. So I figure Yah is puttin' the Trib on hold until His Word, (as opposed to the "Gospel"), is available to all.
I see this "hate crimes" legislation as a sort of turning point. A reversal, (of sorts), of Constantine's state sanctioned/sponsored religion. The 501(c)3 Mithraic preachers will be neutered, at least somewhat. Only those willing to risk all in order to teach the Truth will do so, thus purifying the Word, the Ekklesia and enhancing the Witness.
Things could get very dicey, very soon. But it sure ain't gonna be boring, (not that it is now).
Hope I'm making some sense...
HS

If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2007 10:14:15 AM(UTC)
kp

Good point, Steve, but "the arm of Yahweh has not been shortened," even now. First, don't get hung up on our errant translation---"gospel." The text says "good news," and we should read it that way.

Second, we should be careful about paraphrasing God's promises. What He said was, "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) "And the good news must first be preached to all nations." (Mark 13:10) Notice that (1) the process need not be complete until just before "the end" (of the Tribulation, I'm guessing). (2) Having the good news preached doesn't necessarily imply that people will accept the truth. It promises only that witness is borne to the facts of the matter. (3) The particular emphasis of the good news being preached is "the Kingdom." I'd say there will be some stress on the impending return and reign of Yahshua in this message. (4) We are told in Revelation that an angelic messenger will fulfill this role, even if we disciples drop the ball. (5) 99.95% of the world's written languages have at least some portion of scripture translated into them at this moment. I can't vouch for their accuracy, but I can vouch for the ministry of God's Spirit in drawing honest searchers to Yahweh. And (6) the Internet has made the good news available "in all the world" whether or not it's being published or preached elsewhere. I know it's being preached in YY, POD, FH, and TOM, and I pray the message is getting through on many other sites as well.

kp
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2008 6:02:42 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A tribe that has never been contacted before has been discovered: http://www.yahoo.com/s/890466

Once they contact them, it will be one step closer to:
Quote:
And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) "And the good news must first be preached to all nations." (Mark 13:10)

I wonder how many more such tribes exist. . . if any?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2008 2:39:32 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm not sure anyone is looking to contact them, I think they just want to scare the life out of them by doing flybys and pointing cameras at them... lol poor guys...

Sometimes I hate the way us westerners think that we need to contact these poor lost tribe dudes coz they're soo poor in their poor little mud huts without running water for the past few thousand years... These guys have more history than America has in its entirety, yet if they don't have running water, a TV and internet access they are somehow prehistoric. Put me in a mud hut and I would probably be dead in a week... these guys are incredible, and I bet they're more civilised and honourable than a lot of the other humans living on this space rock. Sorry the media irritate me with the way they sometimes report things... :)

Edited by user Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:19:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 1, 2008 2:32:30 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I'm in agreement with you, Rob.

As for contacting them, they may not do it now, but it will happen fairly soon.
Offline juhls  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:23:52 PM(UTC)
juhls

kp wrote:
I know it's being preached in YY, POD, FH, and TOM, and I pray the message is getting through on many other sites as well.

kp

Could you please tell me what is these are?
Thank you
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:06:21 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

juhls wrote:

Could you please tell me what is these are?
Thank you

Welcome to the forums Juhls :)

YY POD and FH are the 3 "books" affiliated with this webforum. It is a place for people to discuss them.

YY = YadaYahweh www.yadayahweh.com
POD = Prophet Of Doom http://prophetofdoom.net
FH = Future History http://futurehistory.yadayahweh.com/

Please have a look at them :)

You can also find some more info about the forums here:

http://yadanews.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=821
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 2:50:43 PM(UTC)
kp

Don't you just hate it when I'm right all the time? I (sort of) predicted in FH that the world's population would hit seven billion as the Tribulation draws close. I just read (again) that the world's population is expected to reach the magic number in 2012. So how does that vindicate my theory? (Granted, nothing in scripture depends on the theory being correct.) In the book of Numbers, Yahweh clearly isn't interested in counting anyone who isn't mature enough to make life altering decisions for himself---twenty and above is the rule. That would put the adult population of the planet at seven billion right around the time the whole thing goes to hell in a handbasket. Just one more reason to "yada Yahweh" now.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:36:09 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

kp wrote:
Don't you just hate it when I'm right all the time? I (sort of) predicted in FH that the world's population would hit seven billion as the Tribulation draws close. I just read (again) that the world's population is expected to reach the magic number in 2012. So how does that vindicate my theory? (Granted, nothing in scripture depends on the theory being correct.) In the book of Numbers, Yahweh clearly isn't interested in counting anyone who isn't mature enough to make life altering decisions for himself---twenty and above is the rule. That would put the adult population of the planet at seven billion right around the time the whole thing goes to hell in a handbasket. Just one more reason to "yada Yahweh" now.

kp

cool!

nice "coinicidence" lol

maybe you're not as crazy as the others thought! :)
Offline kp  
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:53:23 AM(UTC)
kp

Depends on how you define "crazy," Robski. To some, merely taking God at His word would qualify you for the looney bin.

kp
Offline bitnet  
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:18:31 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Then we shall all be in the same bin and watch Happy Harmonies and Looney Tunes together.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 12:22:42 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

kp wrote:
To some, merely taking God at His word would qualify you for the looney bin.

Yup, I have been referred to the local mental hospital on a number of occasions.

I love Looney Tunes, especially Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner ;)
Offline Icy  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:48:32 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

That previous post I made above apparently is not real.

The tribe is not lost:

Quote:
Even in an age when cynical sleuths can hyper-analyze stories for truth and accuracy, the occasional hoax still slips through the cracks. Such was the case with a so-called "lost Amazon tribe."

A few months ago, mainstream news outlets (including, ahem, Yahoo!) reported that a photographer had found a lost tribe of warriors near the Brazilian-Peruvian border. Photos of the tribe backed up his claim.

As it turns out, the story is only half true. The men in the photo are members of a tribe, but it certainly ain't "lost." In fact, as the photographer, José Carlos Meirelles, recently explained, authorities have known about this particular tribe since 1910. The photographer and the agency that released the pictures wanted to make it seem like they were members of a lost tribe in order to call attention to the dangers the logging industry may have on the group.

The photographer recently came clean, and news outlets, perhaps embarrassed at having been taken for a ride, have been slow to pick up the story. Now, the word is starting to spread and articles in the Buzz are picking up steam. Expect a lot more brutal truth in the coming days.
Offline kp  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:20:16 AM(UTC)
kp

The only real "lost tribe" is gonna be us, the day after the rapture. The world will think we're lost. But in truth, we will have been found. We're going to live the first verse of Amazing Grace!

kp
Offline Heretic Steve  
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:59:34 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Hey KP, thx for that 7 billion heads up. I always wondered how you arrived at that number. I understood the "earth is full" aspects, but at current pops growth, well lets just say I figured there would be one heck of a pandemic between now and then. The 'age of accountability' thing, (so to speak), makes sense.

Btw, Rocky and Bullwinkle rock.

If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline kp  
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:31:26 AM(UTC)
kp

As I said, the earth's population at the time of the "Great Unpleasantness" was never prophesied to be seven billion, or any other number. It just seemed to be awfully darn poetic, if you know what I mean. Sort of an insider's signal, like when the third base coach touches his cap and then brushes his left elbow---only people on "the team" are supposed to know what that means: "seven billion people old enough to make their own choices---the earth's population is full. Time to steal third and head for home!"

kp