logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:00:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:55 PM
To: email@YadaYahweh.com
Subject: Prophet of Doom

Dear Yada,

Greetings to you in the name of Our Lord Jesus and well being by the intercession of Mary, mother of Jesus!

You seem to write well but how do you say Jesus is a liar? You read the scriptures and understand it little too less. My friend, let me tell you this, with all your human wisdom you are offending God. Jesus established the Church on Peter which is now called the Catholic Church. He was then appointed the First Pope. Remember Jesus asking Peter thrice, do you love me? What does he tell Peter. Take care of/tend to my Sheep. Jesus was the good shepherd. And he appointed a Shepherd. Pope Benedict today is in succession. The Catholic or what is known as the Universal church is the only church that has survived through all Persecutions and troubled times. That is the mighty hand of God. You, whatever and whichever new found denomination you may be from, just like the others who are from the “mushroom” churches while non-Catholics at the same time are also anti-Catholics. Which is to say you guys are sitting on God’s throne for Judgment and judging everyone else? Well, I have news for you. God Himself doesn’t judge until the appointed time. So then, who the heck are you? A new prophet or perhaps someone greater than God?

The Catholic Church is the one instituted by Christ Jesus Himself and the only one in which, the teachings of Christ are preserved and are intact and in no other. And more so, do you think Christ will not lead His Church by Might and Spirit and do you remotely think that He will give up on His chosen? If you think so, you must be having some problem in your upper room. By the way, your jealousy or envy is understandable. How could a single church last longer than 2000 years? Well, the Church is led Grace of God the Father, Love of Jesus Christ and by the spirit of God and by the unceasing intercession of Mary with the angels and saints in Heaven in presence of God our Father. Amen. When I say Mary, do you remember Jesus’ first miracle at Cana despite the reluctance of Jesus, he still performed one. Well, no prayer of Mary is rejected by God for she didn’t reject the proposal of God to bring Jesus into this world through a virgin birth and God never refuses her prayer.

What I suggest is, with all your worldly wisdom, have a discernment retreat. Sit at the foot of Christ. Pray that your soul may have some enlightenment.

Finally,

Jesus is Lord and Salvation is personal. The Catholic church is a family of God, the favored one of Christ.

God bless,

"J"

"J,"

Greetings Lost Soul,

Here’s the bad news: If you continue to believe as you do, trusting the Roman Catholic Church (and “the intercession of Mary”), when you die your soul will be annihilated. I know this because unlike you, I know Yahuweh and His Word. I realize that all teachings which conflict with, revise, and counterfeit Scripture, as most of Catholicism’s do, are not only wrong and unworthy, they lead away from God. Sadly however, based upon what you have written you appear incapable of recognizing this irreconcilable conflict and thus are rendered unable to judge it rationally. Catholicism is “human wisdom” and reasoning, which is why it is in conflict with Yahuweh’s teaching. That which is in conflict with God’s Word cannot be true. That which is not true is false.

Roman Catholicism is a counterfeit, a lie made to appear real. The religion is based more on the Babylonian corruption of Yahuweh’s testimony than on the Word itself. As a result, it is a dark, dense, errantly woven, and polluted blanket placed exactly were it will do the most harm—right on top of Yahuweh’s revelation. Catholics like you are so indoctrinated by this lie, so comfortable with it, you have become incapable of seeing the truth hidden beneath it.

Here’s the good news: You have stumbled upon one of the best places to learn what Yahweh actually revealed. Rather than write me, you can remove the blanket and see what God had to say and discover the truth for yourself.

Addressing your issues: the Savior’s name isn’t “Jesus;” it is Yahushua. Lord is Ba’al’s title and desire, not Yahuweh’s. Mary isn’t the “Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, or a vehicle for intercession.” She is barely worth mentioning. There is no concept remotely related to “church” in Scripture so “Jesus” could not have “established the Church.” The Greek word underlying this errant substitution should have been translated “out-calling.” Pope is a pagan term based upon the Babylonian religion. Therefore, Peter was not a “pope.” And “Christ” means “drugged and whitewashed” in Greek.

Yahushua’s out calling was and is based upon the recognition that Yahushua is the Messiyah, the anointed implement of Yah, God diminished to human form, the corporeal manifestation of Yahuweh. It was not built upon Peter. In fact, in His very next conversation with Peter, Yahushua turned to him and said: “Get behind Me Satan.” In His open prophetic letters to the out-called assembly in Revelation, Yahushua calls the “universal assembly,” that which has become Roman Catholicism “the seat of Satan,” saying that it was “married to Lord/Ba’al,” and thus “Jezebelian, and was therefore “dead.”

There is no connection between Peter and Pope Benedict, but there is a connection between Pope Benedict and the Nazis. The called-out assembly which “survived all the persecutions” was Smyrna according to Yahushua. Catholicism is represented by Pergamum, Thyatira, and Sardis. This paradigm is presented in the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh starting with “Ekklesia,” and followed by “Pergamos,” “Jezebel, and “Yahuwdy.” Catholicism became the source of persecutions throughout time.

Being “judgmental” is the essence of moral and rational thought. God Himself is consistently judgmental. So by being informed and judgmental, I know that all prayers to Mary are unheard by God. They are in fact an abomination to Him. And I know that the day of judgment to which you allude, is only to determine which victims of religion will have their souls annihilated versus advocates of religion who will be sentenced to endure an eternity in the abyss with Satan. Fortunately, I don’t think that you are smart or articulate enough to earn the more severe condemnation. I think you are more deceived than deceiver.

Since you asked, I am a Yahuwdym, someone born anew Spiritually into Yahuweh’s family who has been asked by God to expose lies and witness to the truth. But like most religious people, since you are unable to refute anything I’ve revealed, you’ve elected to slander the messenger rather than consider the message.

Your second paragraph is repetitive, unfounded, errant verbal diarrhea set in a milieu of religious jargon. As such, it isn’t worth refuting rationally. And your final comment demonstrates your inability to think. Yes, salvation is personal, but the Catholic Church is the antithesis of this. It is religion as compared to relationship. Moreover, the family of Yahweh is called by His name: Yahuwdym.

I recognize that you are probably too far gone for anyone to help. So, this reply is not for you, but instead for those who can still think and who are less deceived. It will be posted in the Yada Yahweh Forum under “The Whore of Babylon.” As for you, hopefully I am wrong. Hopefully, you will care enough about your soul and those you know and love, to read Yada Yahweh and then deal with what you find.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2007 5:05:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

Here is the response from "JF." His comments to Yada are in red.

"JF" also questioned Yada's assertion that the current Pope was, in his youth, a Nazi. I have included a purported picture of him I found on the web in uniform. He apparently served as an anti-aircraft gunner.

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:39 PM
To: "JF"
Subject: RE: Prophet of Doom

"J,"

Greetings Lost Soul, (Thank you for calling me a lost soul. You proved yourself a blasphemer now by making that statement which puts you above your Yahweh. And also you reminded me of yourself like the Pharisee in Luke 18:11-12)

Here’s the bad news: If you continue to believe as you do, trusting the Roman Catholic Church (and “the intercession of Mary”), when you die your soul will be annihilated. (I trust in God first and as a Catholic, from within the Catholic Church and we acknowledge that only Jesus can save Rom 10:8-13.) as I know this because unlike you, I know Yahuweh and His Word (So do I, but knowing is not enough, you need to live it. Jesus Said Love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12:29-31 I don’t see that happening here). I realize that all teachings which conflict with, revise, and counterfeit Scripture, as most of Catholicism’s do, are not only wrong and unworthy, they lead away from God. Sadly however, based upon what you have written you appear incapable of recognizing this irreconcilable conflict and thus are rendered unable to judge it rationally (nothing leads us away from God and neither does the Catholic Church. The Church points us to The Father God who is merciful and slow to judge and to His son, Jesus Christ. As Catholics we don’t worship buildings if that is what you make it look like). Catholicism is “human wisdom” and reasoning, which is why it is in conflict with Yahuweh’s teaching (There again you are wrong! Human wisdom in what sense? I see lot of the anti-Catholics have this notion of Catholics are breaking away from the Word of God, like the Muslims which say that Jesus is not the son of God and he wasn’t ever crucified or died and rose again. Catholic Churches teaching are wholly and solely based on Scripture. Even the CCC refers back to the Holy Bibles and teachings that were directly handed down from Jesus 1 Cor 11:23). That which is in conflict with God’s Word cannot be true. That which is not true is false. (You are right, that is why we don’t do the things that are in conflict. An entire lifetime is not enough to practice what you believe and you’re too quick in (mis)judging so what will you believe and what shall you practice)

Roman Catholicism is a counterfeit, a lie made to appear real (Bravo, what are you doing about it? Go to Rome, tell the Pope about it and convince Him and if this has truly come as an inspiration from God you may be able to convict him, but if you’re just sitting and condemning, you’re doomed. Eze 33:7-9)). The religion is based more on the Babylonian corruption of Yahuweh’s testimony than on the Word itself. As a result, it is a dark, dense, errantly woven, and polluted blanket placed exactly were it will do the most harm—right on top of Yahuweh’s revelation. Catholics like you are so indoctrinated by this lie, so comfortable with it, you have become incapable of seeing the truth hidden beneath it. (By your above statements, I just fail to see the Fruit of the Spirit in you. You are blinded like many others are and I am not in anyway indoctrinated by anyone.)

Here’s the good news: You have stumbled upon one of the best places to learn what Yahweh actually revealed. Rather than write me, you can remove the blanket and see what God had to say and discover the truth for yourself. (The blanket doesn’t exist my brother. I never lived my life as a Catholic for 32 years and Jesus arrested me one day in a Vision. That’s when things turned around. I know what expects of me. And that is to do His Will. Again, I am sure you are no greater than Christ – Christ means The Anointed One, if you don’t know. So don’t try twisting words like Jesus, Lord, Christ and Pope, etc.)

Addressing your issues: the Savior’s name isn’t “Jesus;” (English First of all we are communicating in English so the use of English name “Jesus Christ” if you don’t know what it means, click the web link. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus) it is Yahushua (Hebrew or Aramaic). Lord is Ba’al’s title and desire, not Yahuweh’s.( it may be. But not if you use it in context. Meaning of Lord well LORD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord) (Mary isn’t the “Mother of God, (Yes, in a way she was the mother of God. How? She was mother of Jesus. Jesus was incarnate of God, which is to say, True God in Spirit and true man in flesh) Queen of Heaven (Rev 5), or a vehicle for intercession (John 2, She’s an initiator of the first miracle of Christ.).” She is barely worth mentioning. (And as for Mary, after you were born, did you kill your mother? I am sure not. Neither did Jesus. He kept the commandments of God. Read Ex 20:12 He himself gave His mother to be our Mother also. John 19:26-27. Eh, but in the west, people hardly care for their parents, well the above commandment is the only commandment with a string attached to it) There is no concept remotely related to “church” in Scripture (Read the Acts of Apostles) so “Jesus” could not have “established the Church.(Matt 16:18)” The Greek word underlying this errant substitution should have been translated “out-calling.” Pope is a pagan term based upon the Babylonian religion. Therefore, Peter was not a “pope.” He was the first Pope And “Christ” means “drugged and whitewashed” in Greek. (Christ is the English term for the Greek word Χριστός (Christós), which means "The Anointed One )

Yahushua’s out calling was and is based upon the recognition that Yahushua is the Messiyah, the anointed implement of Yah, God diminished to human form, the corporeal manifestation of Yahuweh.(Do you remotely think we believe in some rocket science or scientology? We believe the very same thing since Jesus Himself taught. The creed?) It was not built upon Peter (Matt 16:18-19, John 21:15-17). In fact, in His very next conversation with Peter, Yahushua turned to him and said: “Get behind Me Satan.” (Well you are using the scripture out of context, Read Mark 8:31-33, he said it for Peter in his love for Christ, wanted to stop Christ from the Divine plan of Salvation) In His open prophetic letters to the out-called assembly in Revelation, Yahushua calls the “universal assembly,” that which has become Roman Catholicism “the seat of Satan,” saying that it was “married to Lord/Ba’al,” and thus “Jezebelian, and was therefore “dead.” (Does it explicitly say Roman Catholic in any Bible Version or even remotely indicate so or is it JUST YOU as an individual implying or assuming so? You people are so good attaching yourselves to Sola Scriptura, but apparently you don’t have the Scripture that explicitly say so. So how can you tell? Is it some revelation from above coming directly to you? Well, at least I don’t think so.)

There is no connection between Peter (1st Pope) and Pope Benedict (265th Pope), but there is a connection between Pope Benedict and the Nazis (Is that because he’s a German?). The called-out assembly which “survived all the persecutions” was Smyrna according to Yahushua. Catholicism is represented by Pergamum, Thyatira, and Sardis. This paradigm is presented in the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh starting with “Ekklesia,” and followed by “Pergamos,” “Jezebel, and “Yahuwdy.” Catholicism became the source of persecutions throughout time. (Who decides what is included in Yada Yahweh and who decides who is what? You? Please. Sometime you stick to scripture and other times you write it yourself. Decide what you want to do. Stick to scripture? Then don’t waver.)

Being “judgmental” is the essence of moral and rational thought (Yes to an extent where you don’t elevate yourself to the throne of God as to decide who is saved and who is damned). God Himself is consistently judgmental.(But he is also patient so much so that he bears even satan until the appointed time) So by being informed and judgmental, I know that all prayers to Mary are unheard by God (How can you tell? I prayed for the intercession of Mother Mary for a life partner with explicitly asking for some qualities and so it was. My wife is still alive. She’s the complete specification answer of Mary’s intercession. If there is some food at your table, unless you taste it you’ll never know how it tastes. Same way unless if you ask Mary’s intercession, just as you’d ask someone to pray for you, you’ll never know whether the prayers are working or not. Mother Mary’s intercession have worked for those who have prayed for 2 millennia, so it could work for anyone) They are in fact an abomination to Him.(HAHAHA. So Jesus, despite His reluctance, by performing a miracle caused an abomination to God the Father by listening to His mother’s prayer at Cana, is that what you implying?) And I know that the day of judgment to which you allude, is only to determine which victims of religion will have their souls annihilated versus advocates of religion who will be sentenced to endure an eternity in the abyss with Satan. Fortunately, I don’t think that you are smart or articulate enough to earn the more severe condemnation. I think you are more deceived than deceiver. (My friend, I am neither of the Two. God has given me a free-will. I exercise it by knowing Him daily, loving Him and thus being able to serve Him and as for who goes to hell for eternity is neither left for me nor you nor anyone here on earth. Besides by keeping the law alone will not take you to heaven. Much more Grace and Mercy will be required of the one who sits for Judgement)

Since you asked, I am a Yahuwdym (never Heard), someone born anew Spiritually into Yahuweh’s family who has been asked by God to expose lies and witness to the truth. But like most religious people, since you are unable to refute anything I’ve revealed, you’ve elected to slander the messenger rather than consider the message. (I like when people ask me “are you saved?” I ask them “are you?” Well, I ask you “are you?” If yes, “How?” Don’t be surprised, the last will be the first and the first will be the last in the Kingdom of God Mark 10:31, in the very words of Jesus. Those who proclaim self-righteousness will never make it too far. God knows and I know my weaknesses and my sinfulness. He will save me moment by moment while I completely trust in Him to save me, rather than saying, I know every darn thing of what I believe and infact I can put up arguments with Catholics and others who are on the “highway to Hell”)

Your second paragraph is repetitive, unfounded, errant verbal diarrhea set in a milieu of religious jargon. (You are proving the Father, Son and the Spirit ineffective here, see highlighted below in the para) As such, it isn’t worth refuting rationally. (The truth in parts or whole is quite bitter and hard to take it. That’s OKAY) and your final comment demonstrates your inability to think. Yes, salvation is personal, but the Catholic Church is the antithesis of this (It is OKAY again for you to think and assume so. Teething problems). It is religion as compared to relationship (You say so, Not I). Moreover, the family of Yahweh is called by His name: Yahuwdym. (Translate that to English please)

I recognize that you are probably too far gone for anyone to help. So, this reply is not for you, but instead for those who can still think and who are less deceived. It will be posted in the Yada Yahweh Forum under “The Whore of Babylon.” As for you, hopefully I am wrong. Hopefully, you will care enough about your soul and those you know and love, to read Yada Yahweh and then deal with what you find. (Thanks. please do so. So people will know that the Body of Christ, the Catholic Church, is bride of Christ and not whore of Babylon as many closed minded and spiritually blinded people assume so. I pray the Holy Spirit itself will take away that blindness )

Yada

"JF" = THE LORD is GOD

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2007 5:51:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Yada attached the following image(s):
150px-Benedict-youth.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 5:58:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

"JF" continues his response to Yada. He writes:

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:23 PM
To: 'Yada Yahweh'

Thank you Yada,

Honestly, I am not interested in any new religion especially the one’s which are “mushrooms”. When I say that, Mushrooms actually grow overnight. Jesus cautioned about the coming of angels of darkness disguised as angels of light in the end time (2 Cor 11:14-15) and I can see that, and now is the end time. I have never heard of Yahuwdym nor could I find it on Google pointing me to any word on the web and its meaning, so clearly when did you start this? A month ago? Good for you. I suppose it is another fanatical group like the mormons and latter day saints and Jehovah’s witnesses, new lifers, or just may be another cultic practice. Even satan believes there is one God you see? (James 2:19) And satan also used scripture to tempt Jesus. (Matt 4)

The way I see it, you might be comfortably sitting in your home and criticizing, judging and condemning people to hell, which I don’t think we do (Matt 7:1-6). As you might be aware when Christ was hanging on the cross one of the thief repented and Jesus promised Him paradise (Luke 23:42-43) and we do that repentance rather than feeling comfortable and condemning people to hell. Well I believe what you can do is, pray. Catholic Church is not an occult headed by lunatics. They are the called-out of I AM. Does that sound new? Well that is the name God revealed to Moses. (Ex 3:14-15).
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:00:39 AM(UTC)
Yada

Yada responds:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:26 PM
To: "JF"

When I read your first letter, it was immediately obvious to me that you were not only lost, but beyond hope. So I responded only for the purpose of using your letter as a way to awaken those who were less deceived and more rational. The opening line of this response confirms that I was correct.

My responsibility is to expose lies and witness to the truth. It isn't to convince anyone of anything. I have done my job with respect to you and your claims. You have chosen to disregard it.

Goodbye.

Yada

PS: So that you, and others, have some understanding of why I say these things, let me point out the following:

1. I am antireligious, as is Yahweh, so I was not promoting a "new religion."

2. The "disguised angel (actually messenger)" is a reference to Muhammad and Islam.

3. Yahuwdym is Yahweh's name for His people. It means "those who are related to and belong with Yah." God first used the term 4,000 years ago so it is neither new nor created by me.

4. Yada Yahweh isn't a "group" much less a "fanatical group." There is no organization. Yada Yahweh is nothing more than an amplified translation of Yahweh's Word from the oldest manuscripts with supporting and connecting commentary.

5. The moral of Yahushua's temptation isn't Satan's tactic, but instead Yahushua's response.

6. You aren't going to hell, so I did not condemn you to that fate. In fact, I said that you weren't smart enough to cross the line between being deceived and being a deceiver. Based upon your writings, if you don't come to yada'/know Yahweh, your soul will be annihilated, and thus will not serve time in the abyss.

7. Yahushua did not hang on a "cross." There is no cross in Scripture because crosses are pagan. The concept of the upright pole is lost on you because you don't actually know what Yahweh revealed. You are instead deceived by Constantine's corruption (seeing the vision of the cross before the sun and conquering under that pagan sign).

8. Repentance isn't the path to paradise according to Yahweh.

9. In Yada Yahweh I use Scripture to prove that many of the most important Roman Catholic teachings are based upon the pagan, satanic Babylonian religion and that they conflict with Yahweh's testimony. As for calling the Universal Church "occultist," it's Yahushua who does this in His open prophetic letters in Revelation. Read them for yourself in the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh. God calls what is known as Roman Catholicism "the seat of Satan."

10. The RCC is completely ignorant of the concept of being "called out." They have replaced the Called Out Miqra' with Christmas and Easter and the called out assembly with the Church.

11. "I Am" isn't the name of God given to Moses. After telling Moses that "I Am" sent you, God told Moses that His name is Yahweh, and that He should tell the Yahuwdym that Yahweh had sent Him. Yahweh uses His name 7,000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms but your RCC edited His name out of His Word so that they could fool, control, and fleece people like you.

12. According to Yahweh, to blaspheme is to diminish the importance and use of Yahweh's name. That would make you, and the RCC, guilty of this crime and make me innocent of it.

13. Exposing and condemning lies while witnessing to the truth doesn't place someone "above" Yahweh, but instead reveals that they know and rely upon Yahweh.

This was as far as I read. If I'm wrong about you, and you are not beyond hope, this should be sufficient to point you in the right direction. If not, you have given me more data to awaken others.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:01:53 AM(UTC)
Yada

"JF" replies:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:10 PM

Dear Yada,

Thank you for your pointers. Maybe the Yahweh you picture, isn’t the Picture of God portrayed in the Holy Bible and may not be the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ. So we must stop here. Our God is a God of Mercy and isn’t someone who’s waiting to annihilate souls. Rom 5:8, Acts 16:31, Rom 10:8-13, John 3:16, John 10:10 in all the possible versions of the Bible including the early manuscripts of the writers say so that God is the Lover of Souls and did and still does everything in His power to save those souls. It’s the Love, Grace and Mercy of God that brings salvation and nothing else. Human wisdom is God’s foolishness. So let us wait upon the Lord for salvation comes only from Him. St. Paul however said the cross is foolishness for those that are perishing.

Goodbye to you too,

"J"
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:03:11 AM(UTC)
Yada

Yada's response:

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:10 AM
To: "Jf"

My point exactly. Your God isn’t the God of Yowm Kippurym who annihilates souls. Since the God of Yowm Kippurym is the only God of Scripture, your god is a false god. It is as simple as that.
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:04:55 AM(UTC)
Yada

"JF" comes back with:

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 5:30 AM

Well or may be it’s the other way round.

Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:06:10 AM(UTC)
Yada

Finally, from Yada to "JF:"

Quote:
Your inability to consider the facts and think rationally is why I have said that you are more deceived than deceiver and thus will find death to be the end of life as opposed to the Abyss.

If the God of Covenant, of the Miqra’ including Yowm Kippurym, isn’t God, there are no viable candidates. The Torah, Prophets, and Psalms are the only Scriptural sources which both claim and prove Divine inspiration.

The annihilation of souls, which is the consequence of ignoring the Yowm Kippurym summons, is actually compassionate. A god who would say: “Love me or I will torture you forever in hell,” isn’t lovable. In fact, such a god would be sadistic. That is why Scripture confirms three consequences and not just two. Those who are adopted into Yahweh’s eternal family by being reborn from above through the Set Apart Spirit, those who know, trust and rely upon Yahweh, campout with Him forever. Those who rely on a religious god or on a human institution, those who reject Yahweh, or simply ignore Him, will find death to be the end of life. Based upon your words, this will be your fate unless you wake up, reject Catholicism, and turn exclusively to Yahweh’s Word. But those who advocate false teaching, those who promote religions, will find themselves cast into the Abyss for their role in separating others from God.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:16:27 AM(UTC)
Yada

I spoke too soon. What is the old addage? "Never say goodbye" - the conversation between Yada and "JF" continues. "JF" has numbered the points he would like to make. Yada's comments are in red.

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:51 AM

Dear Yada,

Apparently you seem to apply all human standards here. Whoever told you that Catholicism does something contrary to God’s word is a big lie. The only difference that I see from what I believe and you believe is:

"J," it has been obvious from the beginning that you are either too deceived or too foolish to understand any of this. That is not to say that you have to be smart to form a relationship with Yahweh. But you can’t pretend to be informed when you are indoctrinated.

If you can’t figure out that Yahweh’s meeting days are Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, Sevens, Trumpets, Reconciliations, and Tabernacles and that the Roman Catholic substitutions are Christmas, Easter, Lent, All Saints Day, and the Assumption of Mary, no amount of evidence or reason will do you any good. If you don’t understand that Yahweh set apart the Sabbath and that Roman Catholicism established Sunday worship in violation of the Commandment, no one can help you. If you don’t understand that Yahweh told us not to create graven images or pray to dead people and can’t see that crucifixes and statues to Mary violate this decree, you are beyond the hope of reason. If your God is different than the God who annihilates souls who don’t answer His summons on Yowm Kippurym, your god isn’t the God of Scripture, but instead a god manufactured by Roman Catholicism.

1. The language used for the name of God as Yahweh and Jesus to Yahshua and Yowm Kippur as the Day of Atonement. (While there is a lot to say about atonement. That was shedding of blood of an animal to atone for the sins. Atonement is limited to only covering our sins. But by the blood of Jesus sins are no longer atoned for but the whole price is paid for the complete forgiveness of the same).

This has nothing to due with language. Yahweh is God’s name in every language and God is a word, not a name. Jesus has no basis or meaning. It was first conceived in the 17th century. The Savior’s one and only name is Yahushua—meaning Yah Saves.

Let me give you an example: the Islamic god’s name is Allah in Arabic and English, as well as in every other language. Osama bin Laden is Osama bin Laden in Arabic, French and German. Names are transliterated while words are translated. Your name doesn’t change when you relocate.

Atonement is a religious term for Reconciliation. This Miqra’ isn’t about shedding blood. Passover is about the shedding of blood. Yowm Kippurym is about answering Yahweh’s summons and coming into the presence of the Set-Apart Spirit. Those who do not do this on this day according to Yahweh will have their souls annihilated. So that is either true, or God is a liar. If this topic is of interest to you, an entire volume of YY has been dedicated to Yahweh’s seven Called-Out Meetings.

You have confused ransom/redemption with atonement. And not knowing any better, you think that the shedding of blood, rather than separation, was the price that Yahushua paid. You simply don’t understand what happened on Unleavened Bread in 33CE or why. Catholicism has robbed you of the truth behind Yah’s plan. If this subject is of interest to you, the Salvation volume of YY is dedicated to this very subject. The truth in this regard is stunning.

2. Yahweh being pictured by you as a merciless God waiting to annihilate souls. While we take what Jesus told us that is Yahweh is LOVE manifest. If God didn’t love us or the whole world, don’t you think we would have seen more Sodom and Gomorrah’s here? My friend, don’t picture Yahweh in such a way, which He is not, that people fear to be the believers of the same Yahweh. God will definitely punish all who don’t do His will although He Himself gave us free will in the first place. Which is to say, although we are free to do whatever pleases us, but we do His will out of love our love for Him, in the same way He loved us. In that, “we will die to do His will than live to do the will of any man, institution or the world, leave alone our self.

It isn’t how I am picturing God but how Yahweh presents Himself that counts. What I have told you is what Yahweh says regarding what He is going to do. It is the opposite of “merciless,” and His summons is the opposite of “waiting.” The fact that God’s presentation of Himself differs from your religious view is your problem, not His or mine. So, either you can read Yada Yahweh and learn the truth or you can continue to flail around in religious darkness with your imaginary god who you seem to think loves and will save everyone except those who don’t do His will. When in reality, God doesn’t know most people and doing His will has nothing to do with salvation.

Yahushua said that the way to death and destruction was wide and many would find it while the way to life was narrow and very few would find it. The reason He is so blunt regarding the fate of those who are lost like you, is that He has only made one accommodation for mankind. You either come to know, accept, trust, and rely upon it as He explained it, or you die.

3. And if you think the Catholic Church is doing otherwise, you yourself have sketched a picture that way and that is not real. You’ll never know something or someone, unless you have been there and done that. I don’t know how the Catholic Church is functioning in the place where you come from, but at least from the place where I come from, we are very very Orthodox and as for the teaching of the Catholic Church they are complete and infallible. And if it is otherwise, you know the enemy always lurking.

The picture Yahushua, and thus I, have sketched out regarding the Catholic Church is precisely accurate. What is not accurate, is your understanding of what Yahweh revealed. Ignorant of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, you believe that doctrines which conflict are not only infallible but are exactly the same. This is either ignorant or irrational. There are no other options. Until you can deal with this reality, no amount of reality will do you any good.

And last of all, none I say none knows where their soul is headed. Neither you, nor me, nor the Pope nor is your President Bush. J

Yahweh laid out His standard for determining the fate of souls. Therefore, when someone like you professes reliance on a belief system inconsistent with His standard, your fate becomes predictable. And since Yahweh said that He would send those who lead others away from Him to the Abyss, either popes will go there for lying or God is lying. Take your pick.

In that I’ve written a hundred articles critical of GWB, for you to call him mine, says that you are as ignorant of my position as you are the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms.

It is all but God’s will where one is destined to go. In the presence and Glory of God or completely separated from him for eternity. Therefore,

GOD’S WILL – NOTHING MORE – NOTHING LESS – NOTHING ELSE. (Read it as YAHWEH if you may please)

God bless,

"J"

Your fate isn’t about God’s will but instead based upon your choice. And because Yahweh is compassionate, there is an option other than eternal life with Him and eternal separation from Him. So "J," you didn’t get anything right—or at least consistent with Yah’s testimony.

Either open your eyes and read Yada Yahweh or go back to sleep. It’s your choice.

In Yahweh’s name,

Yada

Offline Yada  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 6:22:58 AM(UTC)
Yada

"JF" feels compelled to respond. Yada's reaction follows.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 4:23 AM

Man you give me laughs!!!!

Tell that to Yahweh when you’re in front of Him at the Great White Judgment. I’m sure He’ll find it funny too.

Offline bitnet  
#11 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2008 5:29:00 PM(UTC)
bitnet

JF, if you are trawling this website still, please read it over and over again. I left the RCC a long time ago when I realised that it was inconsistent with Scripture. I had a choice: believe Scripture or follow tradition. If tradition contradicts and conflicts with Scripture, then it is of no use. It is that simple. So where then is Truth? It is in The Word, and The Word is Yahushua, and Yahushua simply is Yahweh, our Creator in action as a lifesaver. The trick is to reach out and catch His hand. No point flailing away in every direction saying you do not know who he is because you were told not to talk to strangers. You want Truth, so seek it. If you think we do not care, you are wrong. If the language seems harsh, it is because the reality demands it and political correctness gets nowhere. Your saviour in the bible that you read even reprimanded the Pharisees so directly to the point that they hated him. We do not hate anyone. We hate lies just as our Creator hates lies. You say God is love. How does He love? Certainly not by torturing His creation for eternity for not loving Him back. Unlearn. Then learn. Ask for guidance. Do not think that you are defending an institution that needs defending. It doesn't, and cannot be defended and as such is not worth defending. Your challenge should be at the personal level. You are the one who faces loss, not the institution. Psalm 111.10 The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom; a good understanding have they that will do His commandments.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.