logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2007 2:33:54 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings in the Name of Yahushua,

It is so nice to see the ekklesia the set apart family of Yah finally waking up and looking at the earliest manuscripts that show Yahuweh's name has been copy edited out of the scripture of the later text with the generic name LORD some 7000 times. Yahushua also copy edited out some 77 times.

It is also wonderful to see Yahushua is Yah’s Salvation the only name by which you can be saved and enter into an eternal covenant relationship with Yah.

As we see more clearly today, the name Yahushua aided in His death, the 400 year old English named Jesus would not have fostered the hatred and fear of the religious of the day. Because he was given Yah's name correctly spoken and spelled by his earthly father and his Heavenly Father, which made the religious people mad, it showed he was Yah and Yah's Salvation and one with Yah. If his name had been Jesus they would not have been as threatened by him.

So many words have been mistranslated in both Jewish and English copies of what is called the Bible. Personal and proper names should never be translated but transliterated. It is also very interesting Lord Ba'al is correctly transliterated every time and Yahuweh is never transliterated but copy edited out with Adonai/LORD.

How are we to call on His Name when we do not even know His Name? He is not the nameless God many Christians call on.

I am so glad Yahuweh is anti-religious, He is relational on a personal covenant family basis with everyone who will call up on His true and personal and proper Name Yahuweh, through His Salvation' Yahshua The Anointed Messiyah.

Three things I do know:
Yahweh Exist
Yahweh has a personal name and wants relationship with us not religion
Yahweh is trustworthy

Well done Yada,

FF, one of the Yahhuwdym, those who are called by the name of Yahuweh and are the family of Yahuweh and His called out Ekklesia, people of Yahuweh's Way
FF
Offline YY  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2007 3:11:49 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

FF,

As a member of the YY team, we welcome you in the name of Yahuweh and Yahushua. We share your love and passion for God's name and for His Word. You are right regarding the number of times Yahuweh and Yahushua are found in the original text: 7,000 and 77. And you are correct in stating that all words should be translated and all names should be transliterated. The consequence of abusing this rule has been a disaster for mankind.

The only place in which we disagree is with regard to Yada. He deserves no credit and wants no praise. He'd prefer to be anonomous. Yada Yahweh is Yahweh's Word. Even the insights and connections were Spiritually discerned. As you have stated: Yahweh exists. Yahweh is trustwory. Relying on Yahweh is the means to salvation. Yada is nothing more than a beneficiary, a flawed, yet passionate, child adopted by Yah. He is but a Yahuwdym like you.

YY
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:03:30 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Thank you for the gentle and encouraging correction.

Let Yahuweh be forever thanked and not us as mere men.

I am also thankful for all those who yada'ed yahweh to make this opportunity such a pleasure.

FF

FF
Offline Jim  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:23:27 PM(UTC)
Jim
Man

Glad to see the forum online and that it is well moderated. Great work from the team YY.
Jim
Offline Koos  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:44:48 AM(UTC)
Koos
Man

Hi everyone!! Since having started to study the Yada Yaweh scriptures - I am at Book 3 Going Astray chapter 4 - it's heavy stuff and needs to be carefully considered and therefore takes time.
I have never thought in my life that I would come to love, respect and adore the "old testament" God. To me He was unapproachable - the only way in was through "Jesus".
What a revelation it has been so far, to my wife as well. It was and is mind boggling. My attitude now is one of having a conversation with Yahuweh/Yahushua, walking with Him daily and inviting Him as my Redeemer, Friend, my Hero.
I have been chatting to my kids and have sent them e-mails regard the precious personal and identifiable Name of the Creator of the universe and the need to acknowledge Him as such - this truth has to be proclaimed everywhere.
Now for the first time I start to know Yah - only a start - I need to know Him better and I find that that is precisely what is happening while I study YadaYaweh.
This is amazing - Bless you all for now Koos
Offline YY  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:46:10 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

We agree.

We have come from the same place. We have followed the same path. It has led to the same Spirit.

It is good to know that we have brothers and sisters in Africa.

Yah bless you.