logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:55:29 PM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Well, take your pick for new "marks of the beast" if you will.

http://www.huffingtonpos...rict-rep_n_1949415.html. A Texas School district is tracking children with RFID chips. The children MUST wear them at all times. They admitted it was for funding so they can count the kids as present even if they weren't in class. This way, the know exactly where the children are. Who in their right mind would let the government track their children?

Then there is this story:
http://www.nytimes.com/2...wanted=all&_r=1&

A doctor admits to prescribing ADHD drugs to children that don't have the disorder. It helps them "compete better" in schools. Mind you, these are mind and mood altering drugs. Just giving them to kids so they will "act better" meaning shut up and listen to whatever garbage is given to them and spew it back out accordingly.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:10:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
Yea, if the kids don't show up for classes then the schools funding could diminish. Not worried about safety, only appearances. This is only the beginning of this communist mentality. The mayor of San Antonio that is behind this was a key note speaker at the demonrat convention.

The 2nd article, kids have been using ritalin now for some time to cram for finals. I guess the Dr's were part of this as they finished up their internship. So they believe in it.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:31:14 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Isn't the widespread use of pharmaceuticals singled out in the Revelation to brother Yahowchanan as one of the sins men will not let go of? The Greek word translated as "sorceries", if my understanding is correct, is the word from which our English word "pharmacies" is derived. So the use of Ritalin and other mind- and mood-altering drugs fits right in with what was prophesied about these last days.

Can I go home now?
Offline dajstill  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:38:00 AM(UTC)
dajstill

flintface wrote:
Isn't the widespread use of pharmaceuticals singled out in the Revelation to brother Yahowchanan as one of the sins men will not let go of? The Greek word translated as "sorceries", if my understanding is correct, is the word from which our English word "pharmacies" is derived. So the use of Ritalin and other mind- and mood-altering drugs fits right in with what was prophesied about these last days.

Can I go home now?

I am with you flintface - this is crazy. About 5 years ago I saw a statistic that half of ALL ADULTS in the US had a prescription for depression medication or other mood altering drugs.
Offline needhelp  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:47:22 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Flouride
Offline dajstill  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:09:33 AM(UTC)
dajstill

needhelp wrote:
Flouride

Oh my gosh! I had heard that fluoride was bad, but never really studied it.

Just looking at a wiki article that is "supportive" of fluoride is scary!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Used in pesticides. Can be fatal in humans with the dose is in "excess", but no one really knows what that "excess" is because fatalities have occurred in smaller doses with some individuals while larger doses have been non-fatal.

My word!
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:39:58 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:50:04 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline cgb2  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:13:23 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
Oh my gosh! I had heard that fluoride was bad, but never really studied it.

Just looking at a wiki article that is "supportive" of fluoride is scary!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Used in pesticides. Can be fatal in humans with the dose is in "excess", but no one really knows what that "excess" is because fatalities have occurred in smaller doses with some individuals while larger doses have been non-fatal.

My word!

Rat poison too. Tubes of floride-toothpaste warning labels used to caution if swallowing more than a pea size amount, call poison control.
Known to reduce IQs, and was deliberately put in drinking water of Nazi/Japanese concentration camps to pacify their prisoners.
Long ago the floride toxic waste pollution created big problems for the aluminum and other industries. When TOPICAL application of flouride was found to strengthen tooth enamel...problem solved we'll just process our toxic waste and sell it as stannous flouride drinking water additive. Since much large industry owns congress with bribes, er "campaign contributions" ;^)
Offline needhelp  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:59:02 AM(UTC)
needhelp