logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vic108  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:08:16 PM(UTC)
vic108
Man

Long ago, a friend's mom who worked for the OSS during WWII told me how society would enslave us to govt with wars and taxes and that sooner or later, society would break down. I started to live simply - had milk goats and a big garden and lived away from large population centers. I was trying to get off the grid and become self reliant. I explored different religions and schools of thought...

But in the mid '80's, I forgot alot of what she said and bought into the "American Dream". I believed that if America followed the right political course, America could be saved from a complete meltdown. I believed that some politicians and financial folks were honest for the most part. I believed that our military was a force of good (most of the time) in the world. Over time, I started to notice that what she said to me in the early '70's was darn close to what was happening over the last few decades. I started to rethink everything (again)...

I came across YY and PoD right about the time my life started to fall apart. I lost my job of 17 years and had been unemployed for 16 months. What work I have found barely pays a decent wage and doesn't go far in covering my expenses. I'm on the verge of losing my home and I have no family to lean on. To make matters worse, I've fallen into a deep depression...

The words "Walk away from Babylon, from religious, political and financial schemes" shot through me like an arrow...

I bought into the lies and put myself into this stupid situation. I had trusted in this farce. Politicians and financial folks weren't playing by the same rules I thought they followed. The govt is doing crazy things internationally and domestically. America and it's people have lost their way. I could have lived simply, paid off my mortgage early, avoided debt, gotten off the grid, and focused my energies on what is REAL and important.

So, let me say: First and foremost, get right with God. Trust and rely on Him, our Spiritual Dad... NOTHING is more important. Walk away from all those earthly schemes that come to naught.

Second: Get off the grid as much as possible. Grow your own HEALTHY foods. Secure a good water source. Move away from population centers. Learn to bake your own bread - learn to build and fix things - learn to hunt - become self-reliant and pass on this knowledge to your loved ones. Get out of any debt you may have - so you are financially free and beyond the grasp of the bankers.

Although, I started to see signs of this coming and ignored it, I'm going to do my best to get myself out of this situation ASAP. If you happen to care to, the next time you talk to our Heavenly Dad, put in a good word for me, please. I ask Merciful and Unfailing Heavenly Father for spiritual strength and insight - balance of mind and emotions - and that I may walk with Him as Family...

"Sometimes you lose your address to find your shelter"

Sorry for the rant...

May Yah Bless you and yours...
"May your wisdom equal your zeal and your courage atone for your ignorance."
Offline Noel  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:41:10 PM(UTC)
Noel

Hello.

Your advice is very sensible. But for people like us in a very overcrowded country (England) relying on the food system is unavoidable. But you are still right in what you say, I think.

We read your testimony with a tear in our eyes, and today we prayed for you even though we don't know your name.

Yahwah will take care of you because he has said so in his word so many times.

Noel
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:54:34 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Vic,

Sorry to hear that you have hit some hard times. I know it can't be easy with all that encompasses our way of life. We have needs the have to be met just for our general welfare and survival, and the only help beides big gov't, in most cases like yours, is to reach out to a community service. This is where it gets dicey with me because most organizations that offer help to those in need have some religious affiliation.
I'll qoute, Morphias, from the movie, "the Matrix." "What truth? That you are a slave like everyone else, born into bondage, born into a prison that you can not smell, taste, or touch, a prison for your mind."
Honestly you sound as if you have done just what YHWH ask all to do. That is, get a new perspective. When Abrahm was removing himself from bondage at that time, the land outside was more or less set up for a nomidic life if one so chose to live that. And I'm sure that's just what God asked of him back then. But today across the globe there's not one inch of land not dominated by man. You can purchase what you believe is yours, until the time comes that the ruling class proves to you, you never owned anything to begin with. It's like that world wide. So if that is the case, at least to my way of thinking it is, you can never fully escape. Even those I know that think they have, well, I point out try not paying the gov't what it demands every yr for you to think you have some say so over and anyone will see just how quick they remind you, they own you. We can't unhook like you think we can, none of us. Not even those with the money to do whatever. Even they have to aswer back to the powers in charge at least once a year. So, where would you go if you think you can escape this torment? There's really no where anyone can go and be truely free. It comes back to freeing your mind. We all would love to get up in the morning and step out of our tents on to the wet morning dew and look acroos the land God freely gave before we subjugated all of it, but that can't happen. Mans system permiates our very core, and will until the day God erases it all from our presence. And His will, will be done. On that you can count. Just keep looking into what He tells you like you have mentioned above. It will come to you soon enough where you will see that you will be involved whether you want to or not in this shell game that was brought into existance to keep you as a betting game. I applaude your efforts in trying to remove most of it from your view. But your (ss)number has been cast and man has made his wager on it. You are cattle where ever you go. He has herded you into the life style laid out in his view, that he may profit from it in some form or another.
Keep looking and searching and don't do the hippie thing, thinking anyone should be able to just drop out of it all, b/c you will just end up costing us taxpayers, doing so. Stay connected to survive, but beat them at their game by staying healthy if you can and looking the other way at the games he plays. You are in our thoughts!
P.S. Vic, those taxs I pay are for helping people just like your revelation reveals. Use it, that's what it's there for. You don't have to join them. That's my opinion for what it's worth.
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:31:26 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Psalm 84

84:1 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O YHWH of hosts!

84:2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of YHWH: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living El.

84:3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O YHWH of hosts, my King, and my Elohim.

84:4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

84:6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

84:7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before Elohim.

84:8 O YHWH Elohim of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O Elohim of Jacob. Selah.

84:9 Behold, O Elohim our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.

84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my Elohim, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

84:11 For YHWH Elohim is a sun and shield: YHWH will give favour and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

84:12 O YHWH of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

What is this saying to us today? He, "rather be." Sure, any of us would "rather," but it's not possible. So, we "walk uprightly."
Offline vic108  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2012 2:07:11 AM(UTC)
vic108
Man

truly thankful for mentioning me in your talk with Yah. I am grateful...

all too often in this world, folks go through tough times with the feeling that they are completely alone...

Here's a tune you may enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58edukzT8c

Orphans Of God -Mark Heard

I will rise from my bed with a question again
As I work to inherit the restless wind
The view from my window is cold and obscene
I want to touch what my eyes haven't seen

But they have packaged our virtue in cellulose dreams
And sold us the remnants 'til our pockets are clean
'Til our hopes fall 'round our feet
Like the dust of dead leaves
And we end up looking like what we believe

We are soot-covered urchins running wild and unshod
We will always be remembered as the orphans of God
They will dig up these ruins and make flutes of our bones
And blow a hymn to the memory of the orphans of God

Like bees in a bottle we are flying at fate
Beating our wings against the walls of this place
Unaware that the struggle is the blood of the proof
In choosing to believe the unbelievable truth

But they have captured our siblings and rendered them mute
They've disputed our lineage and poisoned our roots
We have bought from the brokers who have broken their oaths
And we're out on the streets with a lump in our throats

We are soot-covered urchins running wild and unshod
We will always be remembered as the orphans of God
They will dig up these ruins
And make flutes of our bones
And blow a hymn to the memory of the orphans of God

Written by Mark Heard © 1992 Ideola Music/ASCAP
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:52:35 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://www.youtube.com/w...dfNE&feature=branded

"God Made Man"

You never know the weight of your crimes
But when all the gates have closed and you're tired
You stand a while by the fire
And it burns bright
A while, a while, you sit quiet

Inside you're so warm
Your eyes open up
To the sunrise
To the sunrise
Far from here

I never know the state that you're in
It's obvious to climb in your skin
But I know how to walk across
When it's silent inside, it feels right
Inside you're so warm

Your eyes open up
To the sunrise
To the sunrise

Cause I want you to know
That I know
Cause I want you to know
That I know
Cause I want you to know
That I know
Cause I want you to know
That I just

(God made man
And his reason)
Offline vic108  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 11:27:14 PM(UTC)
vic108
Man

In times of any sort of uncertainty, having a strong and supportive family and a few trustworthy friends are priceless.
Trusting and relying on the Spiritual Family is eternal. I want to understand this have this unfold in my life...