logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Glfnaz  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 10:49:05 AM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
http://www.hisnameisyahw.../hisnameisyahweh_004.htm

It's a free PDF book called "His Name Is Yahweh".

Somewhere I ran across this book and it was the first thing that I encountered that made me look deeper into the traditional christian church and question the truths / not truths. That part of me which sought additional info actually led me here.

Anyway, since I'm a baby in my studies I'm curious to know if anyone has read it and if it is scripturally correct?

I share this book with friends because it is really a quick read and is presented in a non threatening way.

But I want to be sure it doesn't have errors that I am not aware of.

Any feedback would be of interest to me.

As a side comment I'll share that I know there are a lot of other additional places to get info, but I am embarrassed to say that I am a very slow reader. Repeat--> I am a very slow reader.
Moving through YY and ITG is very difficult for me.
Offline dajstill  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 11:42:11 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Glfnaz wrote:
http://www.hisnameisyahweh.org/hisnameisyahweh_004.htm

As a side comment I'll share that I know there are a lot of other additional places to get info, but I am embarrassed to say that I am a very slow reader. Repeat--> I am a very slow reader.
Moving through YY and ITG is very difficult for me.

Welcome Glfnaz,

I am not sure about the site you mentioned above, I will check it out. But, if you are concerned about pace through ITG and YY, I am posting in the Fellowship section in a thread called "Yada for Littles". It is basically following me taking my kids through ITG, but many people on the forums are going through it as well. It is going through ITG and YY at a pace of about 20 - 30 pages per week. This makes it not so intimidating and allows folks to take it in slowly and have time to really think through and internalize some things. It just started, so maybe you can join in and we can all go through it together!
Offline Glfnaz  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 11:47:27 AM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
What a great idea.

I will begin reading it this weekend. Thank you.
Offline needhelp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:38:34 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Found interesting site, new to me anyway

http://www.theassemblyofyahowahtheeternal.com
Offline antichrist  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 1:19:32 AM(UTC)
antichrist
Man

needhelp wrote:
Found interesting site, new to me anyway

http://www.theassemblyofyahowahtheeternal.com

seems like a whole lot more of the same old same old religious bunk; and then has the gall to refer to the leader as a bishop...Yahowah, and our walking with Him there engaging with Him in His be'ryth has nothing to do with religions anything - all about relationship and seeing the relationship from His perspective and not man's.
The destructive binding cords and disparaging pledges (chebel / chabal) of the wicked who violate the standard (rasa’) which surround me cause me to testify as a witness (‘uwd) that Your Towrah (Towrah) shall not be ignored, overlooked, or forgotten (lo’ sakah).
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:44:43 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
I was called by your moniker, today...I laughed and told 'em, "well, you got one thing right."
Offline antichrist  
#7 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2012 11:27:16 AM(UTC)
antichrist
Man

encounterHim wrote:
^
I was called by your moniker, today...I laughed and told 'em, "well, you got one thing right."

Hey encounterHim, it's me Vince B...I changed because I had lost my passwords and my ID logins...actually I like AC better since I am opposed to xtianity and that whole religious bunk thing...fyi
The destructive binding cords and disparaging pledges (chebel / chabal) of the wicked who violate the standard (rasa’) which surround me cause me to testify as a witness (‘uwd) that Your Towrah (Towrah) shall not be ignored, overlooked, or forgotten (lo’ sakah).