logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 10:22:45 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Well, the pagan Zeus worshiping festival known as the 2012 Olympics starts today. I wonder what will happen in London this week? Nothing good I'm sure. It just happens to be 40 years since the Munich massacre of 11 Israeli athletes / coaches at the XX (2oth) Olympiad. I saw the movie "One day in September" last night. Interesting that it happened in September and 11 Israelis were murdered. September 11.

Shabbat Shalom
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2012 4:42:51 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Mike wrote:
Well, the pagan Zeus worshiping festival known as the 2012 Olympics starts today. I wonder what will happen in London this week? Nothing good I'm sure. It just happens to be 40 years since the Munich massacre of 11 Israeli athletes / coaches at the XX (2oth) Olympiad. I saw the movie "One day in September" last night. Interesting that it happened in September and 11 Israelis were murdered. September 11.

Shabbat Shalom

Watching some of the ceremonies last night, my wife and I laughed at all the symbol isms the games are wrought with, but one thing Jimmy Kimmel caught our attention was when he mentioned that during these games compared to the last games that took place in China, was that during these games 50 thousand more condoms were handed out to the athletes compared to a mere 100,000 during the China games. So if 150,000 condoms are passed out to the participants, I assume it's one big orgy. No wonder it's model is, Greek.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:42:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:34:30 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
http://www.cabaltimes.com/2012/07/24/reasons-to-avoid-london-olympics/

Damn, Fred. Thanks for the heads-up. We would never attend such a huge gathering of the sheeple, but to learn that those in charge of the Olympics have prepared for a catastrophic disaster resulting in as many as 200,000 deaths makes our decision seem little more than plain old common sense. I sincerely hope the information cited at the link you gave proves to be flawed somehow. It almost makes me sick to my stomach to imagine what they've prepared against.
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:21:12 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

It's all so you won't watch the other hand is all. But let be them be, we can't stop prophesy is how I view it. I hope you got to the bottom of the article and clicked on, "to quote."..And where does the “Zion” symbolism fit into this? To quote Barry Chamish,

Your heart will sink. Bastards fulfilled prophesy driving Yahowsha onto a stake, and now will drive the stake into the people. I really don't know what's holding Yah back now? He surely is merciful, b/c if He ever gave me the shot to bring fury down upon this world, I'd let it rain. And then right after writing that, I also want more ppl to come to know His mercy, and how you can obtain it, so I would pull back from the rain, and wait for more family to show up. Thus making those that choose not to know, also unable to discern knowing what time it is..:)
Offline dajstill  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:34:00 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Definitely a good article.
Have to admit we watch the Olympics. My kids, however, don't have a "patriotic" bone in their body. My eldest loves geography and usually roots for the team he can find on the globe the fastest that he never heard of before. The kids also like to root for whomever is losing. They really like the sports they haven't seen before (like water polo is completely new to them).

One thing in the article that caught my attention was the concept of secret meetings. There was a big issue from the Men's 400 swim that caused a lot on controversy - seems the VIP section was empty! The event was supposed to be sold out, yet all these big wigs that got free tickets didn't show up to the event. There was supposed to be some huge investigation - it never crossed my mind about the Olympics being a front for global meetings every 2 years! That makes so much sense it is almost scary!!!

It's all very, very interesting!!
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 1:58:36 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

dajstill wrote:
Definitely a good article.
Have to admit we watch the Olympics. My kids, however, don't have a "patriotic" bone in their body. My eldest loves geography and usually roots for the team he can find on the globe the fastest that he never heard of before. The kids also like to root for whomever is losing. They really like the sports they haven't seen before (like water polo is completely new to them).

One thing in the article that caught my attention was the concept of secret meetings. There was a big issue from the Men's 400 swim that caused a lot on controversy - seems the VIP section was empty! The event was supposed to be sold out, yet all these big wigs that got free tickets didn't show up to the event. There was supposed to be some huge investigation - it never crossed my mind about the Olympics being a front for global meetings every 2 years! That makes so much sense it is almost scary!!!

It's all very, very interesting!!

Even more evidence that the ruling class (aka:vip) are not showing up...

http://www.dailymail.co....n-VIPs-black-market.html
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2012 4:16:34 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://www.standard.co.u...mosque-plan-8106304.html

Islam, making a difference...lol
Quote: "Dr Jenny Taylor, who runs charity Lapido Media which aims to create better understanding of religious affairs, said it was important for those opposed to the Tablighi Jamaat to understand its structure rather than simply brand it as a terrorist recruiting organisation."

Me, I suspect it nothing more than a recruiting center. Of these places of worship, how they have been nothing more, and I mean all of them, recruiting centers. I spoke to a JW yesterday and reiterated this exact sentiment. I at least penetrated his thoughts on the, Name. He left questioning and I felt that was a start at least. But I'm sure his recruiters will admonish him and scorn me once he seeks their permission.
Offline dajstill  
#9 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2012 5:30:36 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/fears-over-revival-of-megamosque-plan-8106304.html

Me, I suspect it nothing more than a recruiting center. Of these places of worship, how they have been nothing more, and I mean all of them, recruiting centers. I spoke to a JW yesterday and reiterated this exact sentiment. I at least penetrated his thoughts on the, Name. He left questioning and I felt that was a start at least. But I'm sure his recruiters will admonish him and scorn me once he seeks their permission.

You hit the nail on the head - all religion is about recruiting, all politics is about recruiting, all sports is about recruiting, even countries trying to increase birth rates is about recruiting. The need for numbers is just crazy.

Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2012 1:04:57 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
"The need for numbers."...lol. The media all day yesterday was lying about the jobs report before Obombus gave his speech last night, only to learn today it was all a shell game. What a bunch of water carriers!..You would have to sell your very soul, to be elbow deep in this market today.