logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 5:31:40 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
So, walking through a store yesterday I came across the pastor of my old church. Now, we haven't graced their doors in over six months. He smiled, said "hi" and acted as if we were there every week. I SO wanted him to ask me why we hadn't been there - I was so ready!

So then, the former sunday school teacher I had in my old state - the one we moved from 2 years ago sent me a message via FB. He was concerned for me and my families "welfare" because he saw my post on leaving christianity. He said he went to "yada yada" LOL and heard his "rant" (I posted the radio piece from Yada busting the 10 myths) and while he "though he might be right on some Hebrew things, the guy was clearly interpreting wrong". The guy just noticed we were gone and we moved 2 years ago! I am sure many of his "students" saw and heard Yada's show and came with questions he couldn't answer - so he is showing his concern for my welfare by trying to discredit Yada with no proof in his rebuttal buy simply "the guy is clearly interpreting things wrong" and that the Jesus was used because there was no eqivalent word in English for the proper name, but it all means the same thing. Okay.

Oh joy, my lucky day! We will see if he replies to my nearly 2 page response. The one where I inform him I didn't leave christianity based on anyones "rant" and I didn't just listen to "yada yada", but had read nearly 15,000 pages of information for myself from a variety of sources. However, if he had some factual information to share on any points in which I was wrong - please let me know.

Yada, yada, yada
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 7:13:34 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
pilgrimhere, just put up a yt vid in the cr. I have tears in my eys laughing so hard. Send you ex-preacher that video, daj... that was funny!
Offline dajstill  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 8:12:37 AM(UTC)
dajstill

encounterHim wrote:
pilgrimhere, just put up a yt vid in the cr. I have tears in my eys laughing so hard. Send you ex-preacher that video, daj... that was funny!

Post it here for me! I don't know how to get into the chart room during the broadcast. I usually listen to them later.
Offline pilgrimhere  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 9:18:56 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I almost feel guilty posting this. The laughter is downright painful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JjaAh0NeU
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 1:30:01 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

dajstill wrote:
Post it here for me! I don't know how to get into the chart room during the broadcast. I usually listen to them later.

I hear ya!...I was commenting to a member (brother) that blog talk has a grudge against me for fussing at them and he reminded me I can change my address and re-apply...duh!..I forget I can be whom I want to be on the internet..:)))
I think I'll wait it out until the Yada show moves to the new broadcast, GCN, but I don't know yet if they have a comment section for listeners? They more than likely do, I just don't see it.
And as far as discrediting yada, good luck with that...lol. I've presented a lot of his findings to ppl I never in this world before would have even bothered to question them about their faith, but those days are long gone, and good luck to those, ijjits. If they remain mired in their muck b/c of the lies they have inherited, and with the click of a button can read up on what he presents, and they won't, then I have done all I can for them. Except when it comes to my family. I won't write them off just b/c all of them, and I mean 100's, are good ppl, (as far as anyone knows anyone), even though they inherited lies of theirs fathers just as I did, I still let 'em know Father holds that door open for all, but He let us know that with all He will provide for them to do this very thing(computers,) (and I'm the worlds worse) of setting yourself apart (exiting this babylon) by being able to easily prove them wrong, they still love the lie. So be it, I know some will awaken, just as we have hope for some here that have left b/c of the culprit that snuck into their culture, and started his own cult. And now we know why few are afforded this, b/c even the smartest of them can't swallow that little pride of being lead astray... I'm telling them again, and yes, some do come here and read, I'll weep for you all tomorrow b/c I don't care how good you think you are, you're lost and wondering off. You are worshipping falseness, me fam!!! Father keeps it simple...uhggg, I just want to stand on a rock and shout at you idiots.
Offline dajstill  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 2:44:35 PM(UTC)
dajstill

It's funny, because I had stopped my mission of "saving the world" - but this person came to me insisting they were concerned about "my welfare and the welfare of my family". Those are some pretty strong words that I couldn't just leave hanging out there. When he called Yada the "yada yada guy" I thought - wow, he can't even write YHWH's name, but he is concerned about my "welfare".

He asked for dialog and I tried to bring it. However, it has been 12 hours and still no comment. We will see, but I am pretty much betting he probably doesn't want to talk anymore. I hit some of the highlights in my response, but I simply asked for facts to dispute anything I said. I also included things that Yada doesn't cover that I have seen - just to show I don't simply follow one person, but delve far and wide for truth. I am open to dialog, but I was clear that I no longer "walk by faith" I walk by knowing. I don't "believe in God", I know Him. So, if someone wants to talk to me that have to come with data; I no longer deal with faith, feeling, heart or believe.

We will see where the conversation goes, but I am assuming its going to go where all the others do. Someone comes at me with an accusatory challenge, I respond with easily verifiable information - then I never hear from them again. Hmm, maybe its something I said, LOL
Offline pilgrimhere  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 5:04:52 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Over several years, even a couple decades, my quest for truth beyond the familiar routine has caused my credibility to wane among my family. My dad once told my mom that I don't just dance to the beat of a different drum, I have my own band. I've passed through somewhat of a theological gamut while they have all pressed on with their comfortable religion. Knowing this, I cannot simply approach them with answers to questions they are not asking.

So what did I do? I presented over 4GB of information to my brother-in-law including ITG, FH, POD, YY, TOM, Two Babylons, Sacred Name material, works of Josephus and others. His credibility is established well enough with anyone, and so I figured if he just took a [glimpse] at Yahowah's message as presented in the information I gave him, he could rouse the interest of my extended family. After several months, I have had no relevant response other than an immediate reference to some apologetics web sites.

The last thing I want to do is build walls by abruptly destroying the lies that are precious to them, so now I am maintaining a reserved stance until questions are asked. I remember watching the concentration camp discovery scene from Band of Brothers where American soldiers were dousing prisoners with whatever food they could come up with. Then the medics arrived and demanded it all be taken from them because in their state of depleted health, it would kill them. Their starved bodies required gradual rehabilitation with water and some bland Malto Meal sort of stuff. Transitioning out of Babylon is not much different. Church people have not only been starved of Yah's Towrah, they are poisoned regularly against it.

I suspect many here (me!) tend to become abrasive with church folks or indifferent to them even among family because of seeing this process of pouring truth into them until they drown and then wondering how they could refuse anything so wonderful. Death has to be experienced before life erupts. Somehow, I have got to discover a way to cast seeds and let them fall where they may rather than try to cram a tree into fallowed ground. The problem I have is that I am so dang excited about the tree I am growing into that I want those in the barren wasteland to be just as happy about it - RIGHT NOW.

Well, I don't want to ramble on. I truly appreciate this community.
Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:52:52 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
pilgrimhere wrote:
I almost feel guilty posting this. The laughter is downright painful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JjaAh0NeU

Then there is the ever-dangerous Breaker Anointing Ministry. I kid you not. This is equally hilarious: The Breaker Anointing I'm telling you now, folks, this one is a real gas!
Offline Mike  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:32:27 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
This post has kind of fallen off the track a bit but below is another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjErByDfm7k

Sorry for the advertisement at the beginning.

Shalom
Offline dajstill  
#10 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 4:00:08 AM(UTC)
dajstill

So, I did get a reply and the "tone" was completely different. Instead of being "concerned for my well being" it was now "oh, I see you have studied quite a bit". The person admitted to knowing that lord, jesus, etc. were replacement names. Really? Because I never heard that in your bible study class? They admitted to knowing christmas and easter was pagan and was "disturbed" by it. Really? Because you still attend the church that hosts a huge easter egg hunt "for the kids" and your sunday school students were participating in it, posting the pictures, and comment to me that they never heard easter was pagan - and you never once told them me or them it was pagan.
They finally said "so, can you share your research with me in a concise, yet factual way?" Why? Because they are "oh so busy and no time to study".

Of course my reply was "no, I'm sorry, concise just can't be done". I did provide a list of sources they could review, but again reiterated that it wouldn't be quick; finding truth takes time, effort, energy, and commitment. I also replied that while he may not like the tone of "yada yada" as he called it - I know he didn't take the time to actually read it since it is close to 2,000 pages if you printed the entire site. So, he was judging what he didn't take the time to study. I informed him that if he didn't have the time to translate for himself (but I did tell him about Logos software, original language edition) - that yada yahweh could not be beat or compared to in any way and there is no other way to learn the truth than to read amplified scripture in as much as an uncorrupted form as possible.

This really has sealed my belief that Yada is right on the fate of ministers, preachers, teachers, priest, popes, pastors, etc. They are teaching things they know to be false, or teaching things they have not studied themselves. They are leading people astray and people are putting their trust in fakes, phonies, and charlatans. So many people under this "leadership" have violently rejected truth because he told them I was wrong or taking things to far or misled. There are at least 2 people that i know read some things I posted or listened to radio broadcasts that i linked to and it got their mind rolling. They were close and this man pulled them back in by discrediting Yada and telling them to pray for my soul because there was need to be concerned for "my welfare and the welfare of my family". Then he sends me private messages saying "yes, you are right; yes you are telling the truth" and "oh, by the way, can you package it for me so I can see it easily". Why? You want to get your family "saved" while you continue to lead others away from Yah while you instruct them to call on a name "Jesus" that has entirely no power! I was angry and nauseated by the exchange, but more importantly I was more convinced than ever of the fate of all religious leaders. The KNOW they are teaching fairy tale and fantasy and they continue to do it anyway -condemning millions/billions.
Offline knowing1  
#11 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 4:20:52 PM(UTC)
knowing1

You are a thinking human being dajstill! You are using the Yah's gift of being able to reason to expand your view of things and step back and see the big picture. I know I have said this before on the forum, but I sincerely believe that most people, no matter how "intelligent " they think they are, have really lost the ability to think and reason due to man's conditioning processes (i.e. education, cultural/societal rituals, religions, etc.).

You just keep asking those questions of yourself and others, and you will do fine as part of Yah's Family!

There were so many questions I had growing up, through my teens, into my adulthood. I can honestly say that Yah had the answers all along. I just was not looking in the right place. I realize that getting to know Yah through His Word is a lifelong process. And like Yada says; the more you learn and discover, the more fun it gets and the more you want to learn and discover.

I thank Yah everyday for showing me the true Path. I consider all those others, even those close to me, poor souls for not opening their minds and rejecting what they have been conditioned their entire lives to believe.

I have hope for my two young sons. They ask good questions and are starting to think about things.

Knowing1

Offline Richard  
#12 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2012 7:50:47 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thank you for sharing that, Dajstill. I, too, burn inside with outrage when I think of all the millions and millions who are being led astray by those who claim to possess a relationship with our Creator and a knowledge of His Word which they do not in fact possess. It seem obvious to me that a Christian leader's unwillingness to thoroughly investigate the claims and evidences presented by Yada and others is sure proof of that leader's insincerity and of their complacency within the status quo of their religion.

Moreover, if they were really, truly seeking Yahowah, then they - as we have - would have found Him, for He has promised us as much. The fact that so many Christians, "clergy" and "lay persons" alike, remain clueless just shows me that their claims of being truth seekers is as bogus as their religion itself. Yahowah cannot lie, and He has promised that we will search for Him and we will find Him, if and when we search for Him with our whole heart. If they do not find Him, it is because they did not want to.
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2012 2:17:50 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
Thank you for sharing that, Dajstill. I, too, burn inside with outrage when I think of all the millions and millions who are being led astray by those who claim to possess a relationship with our Creator and a knowledge of His Word which they do not in fact possess. It seem obvious to me that a Christian leader's unwillingness to thoroughly investigate the claims and evidences presented by Yada and others is sure proof of that leader's insincerity and of their complacency within the status quo of their religion.

Moreover, if they were really, truly seeking Yahowah, then they - as we have - would have found Him, for He has promised us as much. The fact that so many Christians, "clergy" and "lay persons" alike, remain clueless just shows me that their claims of being truth seekers is as bogus as their religion itself. Yahowah cannot lie, and He has promised that we will search for Him and we will find Him, if and when we search for Him with our whole heart. If they do not find Him, it is because they did not want to.

I think most, "lay persons" often think, "what has He done for me lately?"..Clearly we see these mega churches packed to the rafters on tv, and for the most part, those that give the most are usually front row participants. "I have 3 corvettes and sing on the front row at Joel Osteens church of whatever." "Look for me." Those were almost the last words I heard from a man after I explained Gods plan to him. He wasn't receptive to it, but never let on. All he did was brag about all he has and what God has given him on earth. I haven't seen him since, b/c I let him know Yah is no where around that place, and I don't care what you believe you are getting from Him, your not. And that's about it. Haven't done another thing for his company.
The poor in these places are often hearing lessons on, "how to give, so you too can receive the benefits." It's all a scam!!!
Offline knowing1  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:04:56 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Most people just don't get it! They truly believe that the their "reward" for being "good" are the material things in this physical world! Don't they realize it's not about that? It's about the spiritual rewards of agreeing to Yah's T&C's! Of being empowered to be free from the physical constraints!

I watch these TV preachers and other religious fools for the entertainment of it all. It is truly amazing how, through the enlightenment of Yah's Word, one can see how foolish and dangerous these types really are. How easy it is to poke holes in everything they say. Unfortunate for the poor souls allowing them to lead them to the demise of their existence!

Part of my nature is that I get very passionate and serious in my discussions. Some people do not know enough to engage in a constructive exchange so they attempt to change the topic. However, most people become very defensive because they see Yah's Word as a threat to what they "believe" to be. You would think that they would welcome the opportunity to discover the Truth for themselves, but they don't bother.

They need to ask themselves, what need would Yah have for souls that do not bother to enlighten themselves? Why would anyone want to have a relationship with another person if that person does not want to know you? It just does not work!