logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 12:57:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Michael Rood had been mentioned in other threads so I thought I would link out to a few of his videos available on YouTube.

This one deals with the history and importance of using the proper Name of Yahweh. It is called: "The Name"

You can visit Michael Rood's web site at: www.aroodawakening.tv

Part 1 of 3. You can watch it here.
Part 2 of 3 - here.
Part 3 of 3 -here.

Edited by user Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:11:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:11:43 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I like him, he makes me smile :)

that was excellent by the way
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline shohn  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:08:44 PM(UTC)
shohn

My wife loved these videos. She went ahead and sent them to her family.. I guess that is one way to explain no Christmas!
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline shalom82  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:21:05 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
In my post about Michael Rood on youtube in the resources section, I noted that Michael and the board of directors at his ministry had a falling out. All I can say is that from what I have read and heard from his site reallyrood.com, is that Michael has been wronged in a great way. I suggest that you do not go to aroodawakening.tv. This site is now using his likeness and his teachings and selling them against the will of Michael Rood. Several organizations have already pledged their support to Michael and his family. Any purchases or donations that are done through aroodawakening.tv do not go to Michael Rood's ministry. I am very sorry and I apologize to all of you for this confusion. I am trying to sort it out as we speak. I will post any other information as soon as I recieve it. After this post I am going to write an email to his website, www.michaelroodministries.com, and ask what is going on. I went on utube and typed in Michael Rood, because I knew of his teachings. I am not sure if they are sanctioned or not. I would simply ask that we try to keep open minds and be not too hasty to judgement. It was mentioned that Michael sells a lot of things. Indeed, he does. But as I have said it takes money to run a ministry and money doesn't grow on trees. The production costs for these sorts of things can be astronomical when you consider equiptment and materials and everything else. I am planning on contacting Todd Bennett who went on a mission trip to Uganda recently to ask him what is going on. I will make all information available as soon as I know it.

Please accept my sincere apologies,
shalom82
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Mark229  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2007 8:41:15 PM(UTC)
Mark229

From a very green "newbie" who would like to do it right: Is His name Yahweh, or Yahuweh, and Christ's name Yashua or yahushua? I missed something somewhere. Thanks, so much. I haven't read everything on the site, yet, but am working on it. I'm 52 yrs old, and have know since about 20 that "something isn't right" about religion as I was seeing, and being taught. Thanks, again for your insightful explanations of scripture. I will not keep this "under a basket.
Best regards,

Mark
Offline Matthew  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:27:33 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Swalchy wrote:
Edit: Thanks to the release of the edited version of Hayah - Existance, we have confirmation from Yada concerning this:

Before we examine this passage, a word regarding transliteration is in order. There is no right or wrong way to convey the sound of Yahuweh, ruwach, or ‘elohym, but there is a right and wrong way to present them. Names must be transliterated while words should all be translated. That known, the “w” in God’s name is a consonant-vowel. It usually conveys the “u,” “o,” or “oo,” sound in English. Therefore, writing “Yahweh” is correct so long as the “w” is vocalized as a “u.” Also be aware that since God told Moshe that His personal name was based upon the verb hayah, meaning “to exist,” it is possible, even probable, that the Creator’s proper designation is pronounced “Yah • uw • ah” rather than “Yah • uw • eh.” In Yada Yahweh I have chosen to consistently represent God’s name as “Yahuweh” in the Scripture citations, but then use “Yahweh” in my commentary (the most common and accepted form of His name) to accommodate those using search engines to find articles on this subject. I will also use “Yah,” knowing that Scripture confirms God’s acceptance of this friendlier form.

I'm sure Yahuweh wouldn't be concerned if someone slightly mispronounced His Name and didn't say it exactly the same way Moses did, after all it was Him who confused the tongues of men. If you put an American, Canadian, Irishman, Englishman, Welshman, Scotsman, Australian, New Zealander, and other native English speakers (such as a South African) in a room together the chances of them actually all understanding each other is very slim. After living in England for four years I was amazed at the amount of different accents within England alone, each county had a different accent, and then one still has the different language of the lower, middle and upper classes.

What Yada did is pretty smart, I initially used the spelling of Yahweh and Yahshua when I first discovered the Names. I still use this spelling in emails, and such, and occasionally use it when it comes to search engines because it does present different results. By punching "Yahweh" in Google it brings up YY in the first page and when punching in "Yahuweh" is brings up both YY and Swalchy's site on the first page. :)

Edited by user Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:24:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:09:57 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "J" and Yada:

Quote:
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM, "J" wrote:

Hi Yada

I've been reading various things on the sacred name of God and found this article:
http://www.seekgod.ca/htname.htm
You might need to check it out, while I think knowing the name of God is great, I'm not sure 'Yahweh' may be the accurate name.

-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

I just scanned the article because most, if not all of it, was irrelevent to the subject of the proper transliteration of Yahuweh's name. There are many, much better articles on God's name than that one. It's highest calling is actually the link between Lord and Ba'al.

The only two issues up for serious debate are whether it is best to add the "u" so that people know how to pronounce the "w," and whether the last vowel should be represented by an "e" or an "a." Other than that, anyone familiar with Hebrew can pronounce YHWH. The letters are all vowel consonants and are essential to the whole of the language. To suggest that Yahuweh cannot be pronounced using the standard rules is to say that nothing written in Hebrew prior to the Masoretes can be pronounced.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Samuel  
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:31:58 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Good point and the videos are good!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12