logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 3, 2012 3:57:35 PM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I find the need to post after every Sabbath just to "check" to make sure I'm not the only one still sitting here!

LOL! There hasn't been a new post since Thursday, so I was getting nervous!
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 12:56:28 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
I find the need to post after every Sabbath just to "check" to make sure I'm not the only one still sitting here!

LOL! There hasn't been a new post since Thursday, so I was getting nervous!

lol
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 2:41:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
LOL.

You don't have to worry, the harvest won't be until Taruwah.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline dajstill  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 7:30:45 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
True, but I still get nervous - no new postings in four days, I started to sweat a little!

Do me a favor - promise you will post the day after Taruwah by 8:00 if you are still around. :)

If no one post, I will start digging my hole - LOL
Offline pilgrimhere  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 10:47:50 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
My wife and I discuss this subject frequently from one Sabbath to the next. Yesterday, we wondered how many will leave letters/video messages, etc. for the benefit of friends/family who will remain. We also are guessing that the event will not be as widely noticeable as most may think. I suspect many will not be easily persuaded that it will have occurred at all. I find it interesting that Taruwah occurs on a Sabbath in ’20, ’23, ‘26 and ’27 according to
http://calendar.zoznam.s...y=2020&x=12&y=12
I remember remarking about my kids to someone telling me how quickly they’d be grown and married, “Oh, no – J’ is coming back before then!” (That was before leaving Babylon.) When I finally did put it together that the remark is more likely true than not, I just had to laugh.
Offline knowing1  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2012 2:34:33 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Honestly, I believe it is really too late for most of the people. Either they have gone too far down the paths that they have been brainwashed to go down (Judaism, Christianity, RC, etc., etc.) or they just do not care (clueless). Indeed, when THAT Taruwah is upon US, most won't even realize what will be happening! Probably a relative handful will come to the realization of what they have done and what they need to do.

You see this now in everyday dealings with people in general: they are unreasonable, ego driven, unwilling to work together and are so caught up in the worldly things that man has created (sports, reality tv, themselves, etc.) and many are downright malicious!

Trying so hard to have family and friends open their own minds. They still think that the relationship I am building with Yah is a fad! My kids (10 and 7) actually engage me in conversation, asking good questions, but the adults....a lost cause!

May you all enjoy Yah's Shabot that he has given us!

Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:31:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
knowing1 wrote:
Honestly, I believe it is really too late for most of the people. Either they have gone too far down the paths that they have been brainwashed to go down (Judaism, Christianity, RC, etc., etc.) or they just do not care (clueless). Indeed, when THAT Taruwah is upon US, most won't even realize what will be happening! Probably a relative handful will come to the realization of what they have done and what they need to do.

You see this now in everyday dealings with people in general: they are unreasonable, ego driven, unwilling to work together and are so caught up in the worldly things that man has created (sports, reality tv, themselves, etc.) and many are downright malicious!

Trying so hard to have family and friends open their own minds. They still think that the relationship I am building with Yah is a fad! My kids (10 and 7) actually engage me in conversation, asking good questions, but the adults....a lost cause!

May you all enjoy Yah's Shabot that he has given us!

You're right. I remember a few of the things I've been called this week...LOL. People sure get offended easy, and especially these conservative christians, but I did have one guy (afrocetic) really give me heck at 6am. Tried commenting on his african necklace and nationlism only to have him turn into some maniac, that I just end up flipped off with the back of my hand as I walked away...LOL..Wasn't even going to waste my time.
A few names this week
rambling moron, fanatic, forgot my meds....etc. So yes, I agree with most people will not listen, but once in a great while, you do get somene to search. Do they knock? I let them tell me when the time comes. So far, a couple have, but I do know others are re-thinking and I only hope they see the truth.

Happy Sabbath!!!