logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 4:40:28 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay, while the debate rages in my mind of if I can trust anything in the "NT" outside of Revelation - I still look at the words of Yahoshuwa (still working on my spelling). But, BOY OH BOY does Matthew 10:22, Mark 13:13, and Luke 21:17 which all pretty much say:

You will be hated by all men for My Name's sake, but he that endure to the end shall be saved.

Anyone else get a chance to "feel the love" when you mentioned you didn't celebrate Easter and someone asked you "why"? I like to post little snippets and videos on my FB page and I have been watching my "friend" count go down! Today's snippet is a post of Proverbs 30:4 with a question on if anyone can solve the riddle. The biggest friend drop came yesterday when I posted that the Father's name was YHWH and it could be easily found out with research and that the name of the Son means "YHWH is Salvation" or "YHWH Saves". This was in response to the 100 + post I saw that said "Jesus Saves"

Maybe Matthew 10:22 will be my post for tomorrow - LOL!

The only reason why I post of FB is because there was a post in December 2010 that really kicked started my journey. An old high school friend (who isn't fully in the truth, but loves to challenge people in the US because he moved to South Africa and he post some great stuff) posted Jeremiah 10: 2-4 about the Asher tree. It was enough to kind of wake me up and get me serious about research things for myself. So, if I can repay the favor I try to.

But - wow! Yahoshuwa was right on the mark with that statement!
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 7:29:40 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
It's my understanding that Matthew, Mark, John are fairly reliable using oldest manuscripts. That Mark 16:9-20 was clearly added in the 400's (appalacian pentecostal - poison drinkers and snake handlers anyone :^), and that after Revelation 17 there isn't any pre-constantine manuscript witness, although that doesn't make it wrong - just unverifiable. Not sure I trust Luke because he was Paul's PR man, and Marcion cannon.

I read this target verse and around it in John for first fruits:
Joh 20:17 יהושע said to her, “Do not hold on to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father. But go to My brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My Elohim and your Elohim.’ ”

Also snippets from Matthew during Passover, UB
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 7:37:19 AM(UTC)
cgb2

But yes I felt the love, from my parents for not attending their easter bash...and how I'm a deluded cult member. And my dad trying to educate me with twisting, strawmen and ad-hominem.

Ironic that all the "suffer persecution" I learned as a xtian are now most vicious coming from xtians.
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:24:14 PM(UTC)
cgb2

cgb2 wrote:
It's my understanding that Matthew, Mark, John are fairly reliable using oldest manuscripts. That Mark 16:9-20 was clearly added in the 400's (appalacian pentecostal - poison drinkers and snake handlers anyone :^), and that after Revelation 17 there isn't any pre-constantine manuscript witness, although that doesn't make it wrong - just unverifiable. Not sure I trust Luke because he was Paul's PR man, and Marcion cannon.

I read this target verse and around it in John for first fruits:
Joh 20:17 יהושע said to her, “Do not hold on to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father. But go to My brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My Elohim and your Elohim.’ ”

Also snippets from Matthew during Passover, UB

OK, forget all of Mark....maybe we should say authors with greek names :^)

Most reliable (and that's a stretch with english translations):
Mitithyahu (Matthew)
Yahowchonnan (John)
Revelation (John)

Some of the early "church fathers" wrote of "heretics who believed in messiah, yet followed the old law, and had copies of Matthew in Hebrew". Later all that could be found by the church like that would be tortured/mudered and their copies destroyed (Rev 6:9-11?)....stacking the deck so to speak with well funded post constantine scribes.
Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 1:53:05 AM(UTC)
dajstill

cgb2 wrote:

Some of the early "church fathers" wrote of "heretics who believed in messiah, yet followed the old law, and had copies of Matthew in Hebrew". Later all that could be found by the church like that would be tortured/mudered and their copies destroyed (Rev 6:9-11?)....stacking the deck so to speak with well funded post constantine scribes.

This is such a shame. I so want to read an intact book of Matthew in Hebrew. I read "A Prayer to Our Father" by Nehemiah Gordan and Keith Johnson and I was amazed at how differently the Avinu in Hebrew versions of Matthew (what Christians call the "Lord's Prayer") were from the Greek. The Hebrew version's that have been found read like this:

Our Father in heaven
May our name be sanctified
May your kingdom be blessed
Your will shall be done in heaven and on earth
Give us our bread continually/daily
Forgive us the debt of our sins as we forgive the debt of those who sin against us
Do not bring us into the hands of a test
and protect us from all evil,
amen

I wonder how this actually reads in the original Hebrew version of Matthew. I often wonder just much truth the "church" destroyed over time. When you think about it it's mind boggling!
Offline cgb2  
#6 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 3:50:28 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Fron the oldest Greek manuscript
http://www.thewaytoyahuw...ersion1/matthew#chapter6

“Our Father, He Who is within and inside the heavens, Your abode;
Hallowed and sanctified is Your name and title, character and person, reputation and authority;
Your kingdom and royal power, dominion and rule, kingship, reign and
authority come and appear, arise and be established;
Your will and purpose, desire and choice, mind and wish, purposeful intent
and decision, gracious disposition and good pleasure, decree and law,
precept and inclination come to be and exist, arise, appear and originate,
Upon the earth and land, ground and inhabited regions as it is
within and inside the heavens, Your abode;
give and grant, supply and furnish, bestow and deliver, commit and permit,
extend and present to us today our daily, sufficient and sustaining bread;
and forgive and leave off, leave behind and set aside, ignore and disregard,
abandon and leave destitute, give up and dismiss, omit and reject, neglect and
separate us from our debts and obligations, sins and offences, transgressions and guilt,
as, like and similar to the way we have forgiven and let off, left behind and set aside,
ignored and disregarded, abandoned and left destitute, given up and dismissed,
omitted and rejected, neglected and separated those who have debts and
obligations, sins and offences, liabilities and guilt against us from theirs;
and may You not bring or lead, carry or drag us into and towards trials and troubles
that test and objectively examine, scrutinize and enticement us to prove,
determine and ascertain our genuineness, behavioural response and character,
but nevertheless, notwithstanding and on the contrary, save and deliver, rescue,
draw and snatch us away from the evil and troublesome, sorrowful and poor,
pitiable and unfit, unattractive and useless, worthless and morally reprehensible,
morally corrupt and wicked, annoying and unethical, diseased and blind,
perilous and criminal, vicious and malignant, harmful and incompetent,
bad and wretched, pernicious and noxious one.”

Although of questionable origin (and proving it here :^) the Du Tillet Hebrew MatitYahu:
http://www.inspiredreadi...m/MattithYAHu-Hebrew.pdf

6:9 “But you, thus will you pray:
‘Abinu, Who is in haShamayim, Qodesh will be Your Shem.
6:10 ‘Your Malchut will come, Your desire be done, as in haShamayim, also upon the earth.
6:11 ‘Our continuous bread give to us today.
6:12 ‘And forgive to us our debts, as we forgive to our debtors.
6:13 ‘And let us not come into temptation, but rescue us from all evil- for to You is haMeluchah, and haGeburah, and
Kabod, forever, and forever and ever. Amein.’
Offline Walt  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 5:13:02 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

cgb2 wrote:

OK, forget all of Mark....maybe we should say authors with greek names :^)

Most reliable (and that's a stretch with english translations):
Mitithyahu (Matthew)
Yahowchonnan (John)
Revelation (John)

I don't hold Luke reliable for the same reason as Mark - NOT 1st hand witnesses. Some hold that Mark was writing for Peter and that is PURE speculation, if it was truly Peter dictating, he should have said so.

The overall thing is, prayer is shown to be a private thing. There are no record of Yahosha praying where others could hear Him, He always went off alone to pray, that is why the apostles had to ask Him how to pray.
Notice how little emphasis Yahosha or even Towrah puts on prayer. Prayer isn't something that can be learned or exampled, it must just be the natural out-flowing fruit of a relationship.
Yahowah doesn't want some repeated learned mantra - He wants it real & raw & unrefined, unprocessed
If christianity even faintly understood this, we wouldn't have the school prayer debate or the public displays of religiousocity before public meetings.
Offline dajstill  
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:49:47 AM(UTC)
dajstill

I'll be honest Walt that I am really, really struggling with the entire life of Yahoshuwa. It's like, okay trust Matthew, but not anything that is says He said and most of what it says He did. Okay, trust John, but not what it says that He said and not what it says He did.

I am just being honest with everyone about my big, big struggle at this point. Is there any witness that Yahoshuwa came as prophesied beyond the Christian NT? I mean, I can't "trust" something that can't be trusted. I could easily throw out Mark and Luke - no problem. Then I could throw out the pieces that were said to be added to Matthew - okay. Now its, well - even the things in Matthew that is says He said aren't true - so throw those out. Or is it some things aren't true and some things are? I I mean really - at least of the OT there is the DSS to do some sort of check and verification.

But for such an important event as Yashoshuwa - is there truly no place to confirm those things prophesied by Daniel or are we back to the Christian concept of "faith"?

Again, I may just be emotional at this point but this is an honest, soul bearing question - if I can't trust any written account about what He said, what He did, and who He even was - what account is there or do I just say "well, I believe He came but it He didn't say or do anything that the bible says He did"? Was it the same guy or is the Christian bible documenting a different guy?

I mean really, is there not one written witness that exist today? Because every time I post any scripture - even from Matthew and John I find out on here that it is a fake, phoney, or fraud. So what witness does everyone else rely upon? I KNOW that we can trust Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah (sorry, I can't spell their true names quite yet) - but aren't we still supposed to verify what the prophets have spoken? Or do we say - well, they were right for everything else so we assume they were right about these events even though every witness account can't be trusted? Again, I am just dealing with where I am emotionally with this right now. Any help would be appreciated.

I mean, now I am wondering - were they right about Him celebrating Pesach, were they right about Seven Seven's or did they make that part up? Were they right about His mother and father or did they just add those. With Paul - he was wrong on so many accounts I just threw him out - even though he was occasionally right. I didn't keep the "right" stuff and throw away the wrong stuff. If I throw away Matthew and John in additional to Mark and Luke and have read in ITG that we can't really trust Josephous - that leaves me in a pretty big bind. Is there not one witness to Yahoshuwa's time on earth?
Offline cgb2  
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:13:50 AM(UTC)
cgb2

I know, and think everyone here understands that struggle dajstill. The best advice is to first get firmly rooted in the Torah/Prophets/Psalms, it's where understanding and knowing Yahowah is. Then revisit it later. The frauds will become self evident and as you dig deeper you'll uncover why. Without being firmly rooted in T/P/P it's like trying to understand advanced without basics 101.

Later when you revisit the "NT" you'll easily discern what is out of place and conflicts.

I even wonder at times about Luke, and think of him as an honest historian...even to the point of; if he was Paul's PR man, why did he leave so many clues in Acts that exposes Paul.

In my own struggle at first just finding out about the scribal corruptions seemed like a monumental hurdle, but then I fell in love with Him and his word and study became my favorite thing to do. The Ruach would often help make connections and tear down falsehoods, as I commited to follow him in truth no matter where it lead and how much religious folk condemned me for it. Often I would go off in the weeds for a short time but would quickly be pulled back in on that one sole path. Truley Yah has lived up to his promise "I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek me".
Offline cgb2  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:28:08 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Walt wrote:
I don't hold Luke reliable for the same reason as Mark - NOT 1st hand witnesses. Some hold that Mark was writing for Peter and that is PURE speculation, if it was truly Peter dictating, he should have said so.

The overall thing is, prayer is shown to be a private thing. There are no record of Yahosha praying where others could hear Him, He always went off alone to pray, that is why the apostles had to ask Him how to pray.
Notice how little emphasis Yahosha or even Towrah puts on prayer. Prayer isn't something that can be learned or exampled, it must just be the natural out-flowing fruit of a relationship.
Yahowah doesn't want some repeated learned mantra - He wants it real & raw & unrefined, unprocessed
If christianity even faintly understood this, we wouldn't have the school prayer debate or the public displays of religiousocity before public meetings.

Yes, that is one of the key points in Matthew 6. Even the tradition of saying grace before meals, opposes what Yahowsha instructed, yet alone national day of prayer, rally around the pole, prayer teams, thanksgiving, etc. Despite so many saying "personal relationship" :)
Offline Walt  
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:43:10 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

dajstill wrote:
I'll be honest Walt that I am really, really struggling with the entire life of Yahoshuwa. It's like, okay trust Matthew, but not anything that is says He said and most of what it says He did. Okay, trust John, but not what it says that He said and not what it says He did.

I am just being honest with everyone about my big, big struggle at this point. Is there any witness that Yahoshuwa came as prophesied beyond the Christian NT? I mean, I can't "trust" something that can't be trusted. I could easily throw out Mark and Luke - no problem. Then I could throw out the pieces that were said to be added to Matthew - okay. Now its, well - even the things in Matthew that is says He said aren't true - so throw those out. Or is it some things aren't true and some things are? I I mean really - at least of the OT there is the DSS to do some sort of check and verification.

But for such an important event as Yashoshuwa - is there truly no place to confirm those things prophesied by Daniel or are we back to the Christian concept of "faith"?

Again, I may just be emotional at this point but this is an honest, soul bearing question - if I can't trust any written account about what He said, what He did, and who He even was - what account is there or do I just say "well, I believe He came but it He didn't say or do anything that the bible says He did"? Was it the same guy or is the Christian bible documenting a different guy?

I mean really, is there not one written witness that exist today? Because every time I post any scripture - even from Matthew and John I find out on here that it is a fake, phoney, or fraud. So what witness does everyone else rely upon? I KNOW that we can trust Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah (sorry, I can't spell their true names quite yet) - but aren't we still supposed to verify what the prophets have spoken? Or do we say - well, they were right for everything else so we assume they were right about these events even though every witness account can't be trusted? Again, I am just dealing with where I am emotionally with this right now. Any help would be appreciated.

I mean, now I am wondering - were they right about Him celebrating Pesach, were they right about Seven Seven's or did they make that part up? Were they right about His mother and father or did they just add those. With Paul - he was wrong on so many accounts I just threw him out - even though he was occasionally right. I didn't keep the "right" stuff and throw away the wrong stuff. If I throw away Matthew and John in additional to Mark and Luke and have read in ITG that we can't really trust Josephous - that leaves me in a pretty big bind. Is there not one witness to Yahoshuwa's time on earth?

Dear sister, you'll get plenty of understanding and nodding here as many of us are/were in the same boat taking the same journey. (honesty is a REAL & GOOD thing, sure beats religiosity and blind faith).
It IS a struggle to decide what writings and understandings to trust, but I would say an essential part of the journey. I think at some level it is Yahowah's way of having us seek out & trust HIM and not be further snared in religion & ritual

I have been accused of being a Yada groupie by a former member, but far from it - I question everything & everyone (I think my history of postings testifies to that)
For me, dumping Paul's writing was EASY. I never read Questioning Paul, but when I 1st heard Yada denounce Paul all the pieces fell into place. I had many doubts, questions, red flags. Paul's writings just didn't seem to fit flow & modus operandi of God's way of giving His Word.

I have come to trust Yada's & James' amplified translations (until I am able to afford to buy the software & do it myself) because of the way they do the amplification that puts some of the load of deciding understanding upon the reader. Also having met James & Patty and been to their house to break unleavened bread for Pesach and seeing he is real & genuine helps loads (I can say the same about Mike & cqb2 having met them).

As far as the experience issue, that's VERY difficult. I thought I had a relationship with God when I was involved in christianity (did I? I can't reliably say) I know that I cried out to Him with real tears many nights to know Truth, and why was what I was seeing in churches soooo off. Was He with me in some distant way as I journeyed through paganism and new age????? All I can offer is what Yahowsha said about His sheep hear His voice. Does that voice carry a distance across valleys and mountains when we are in distant places? I would like to think so. But also the adversary has the ability with the miraculous. Having been involved in different aspects of paganism, there are people there that have experiences they attribute to "god", christianity doesn't own the market on that.

I will end with this
Keep on keeping on. If we are His sheep, then the destination will be WELL worth the journey with all it's struggles and wadding through swamps and barren deserts to get there.
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:33:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
dajstill wrote:

I have a simple rule that I follow when dealing with the Greek text and the life of Yahowsha presented in them. If it conforms with the Towrah, Prophet and Writings, and can not be shown to be an addition trust it, otherwise don't. In other words don't base anything solely upon the Greek text. When it comes to a relationship with Yah the only real place to turn is the Towrah, Prophet and Writings, the Greek accounts of Yahowsha's life can be helpful, but they are not sufficient to understand Yah.

Something else to keep in mind is that he spoke to a Towrah literate crowd so that is a part of the context of everything he said, without knowing the Towrah you can't know what he said. So focus first on the Towrah.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Richard  
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 4:52:32 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
dajstill wrote:

... is there truly no place to confirm those things prophesied by Daniel or are we back to the Christian concept of "faith"?

Dajstill,

Letters between some of the Roman government officials, as well as the Jewish historian for the Romans, Josephus, mention Yahowsha' and those who followed his teachings (or thought they were doing so). It is evident from history that, yes, Yahowsha' did indeed exist as a real person.

Richard
Offline dajstill  
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:46:31 AM(UTC)
dajstill

flintface wrote:
Dajstill,

Letters between some of the Roman government officials, as well as the Jewish historian for the Romans, Josephus, mention Yahowsha' and those who followed his teachings (or thought they were doing so). It is evident from history that, yes, Yahowsha' did indeed exist as a real person.

Richard

Flintface - I know Josephus wrote about Him, but then in some parts of ITG Yada mentioned not trusting Josephus because it was highly flawed. I will have to relook through that part again.
Offline Richard  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:19:11 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
There are those that hold that the statements regarding Yahowsha' attributed to Josephus were added after the fact by dishonest scribes and others bent on pushing forward the Christian religion. That view is most likely correct, knowing how ubiquitous the agents of religion are. The way they are worded do seem somewhat out of character for one who claimed to be "a Jew." However, there are also letters exchanged between government officials in the Roman Empire which mention the man Yahowsha' and/or those who thought they were following Him. So it would seem to be a fact that Yahowsha' of Nazareth actually did exist in the land of Yisra'el. Moreover, the precise day of His death on Passover, 33 C.E., coincides perfectly with Yah's timeline. So I tend to view the secular proofs of Yahowsha's existence as mere affirmations of the facts laid forth in Yah's Word. That is, I do not look to them for verification of what Yah told us was going to take place. His Word is verification enough. It is thrilling to be able to point an outsider to the historical evidence, but that evidence should probably not be necessary for us who already know Him. What do the rest of y'all think?
Offline dajstill  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:07:45 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Flintface,

I am struggling with this because I was a Christian for a long time. It was all about "faith" and "just believe". When I found Yah and found truth I came into understanding. When I found out so much of what Christians had been relying upon was false and made up - I was happy to throw it out.

It's just that so much of what Yah did, even from creation - can be verified. I think about the start of my journey. I just don't know what decision I would have made if I had been told that everything in the "New Testament" was probably a lie - even the words of Yahowsha'. That the only "proof" that can be trusted that He even walked that earth of Yah promised was an entry by government officials in the Roman Empire - but I have never seen those entries. But, that Yahowsha' probably never said what the NT says he did, he probably didn't do much of what the NT says he did.

I mean really, this was a really really really major event. Our eternity is built upon that. Also, when I am speaking with Christians, those that are seeking, truly seeking, it is really hard for me to imagine that I have to communicate to them that the only thing they can trust is that a government official in the Roman Empire said there was a man named Yahowsha'. Also, I am supposed to tell them to have faith and believe that it happened, but not the kind of faith that Paul talked about because Paul was a liar. But, I have to use the same flawed text to say that Paul was a liar. I am falling into circular reasoning in my mind. I know it is probably me over thinking things, but this is really major for me.

I am not at all saying I don't believe Yahowha' came and did what Yah said He would do. I am just saying it does concern me a great deal that there is absolutely no written record from it in a time of LOTS of written records and letters. I know Yah is faithful, it is just hard for me to grasp that when Yahowsha was here on earth - He did nothing that was accurately recorded? Did He really say what they record that He said on the upright pole or was He just silent or did He say something else? Did He tell His disciples to share the good news or not? Was the entire NT made up? In order to believe Revelation you have to believe He had disciples.

While I totally understand how we should attribute the things that are consistent with Towrah that Yahowsha' said to Him, but what about things that He said that went beyond Towrah - like adultery. He strengthened Towrah beyond what Moseh wrote - do I believe it? Or, do I look only to the Towrah and completely ignore everything the NT, Josephus, and anyone and everyone else said regarding and about Yahowsha'? Is my stance - I believe He came because the prophets said He would and if a Christian says even something that Yahowsha' I reply that it can't be trusted? Honestly, this is the only part I am struggling with. For instance, when we say that the precise day of His death was 33 C.E. - isn't the only confirmation we have of that the NT or is there another source? Are the Roman officials corresponding about putting a man name Yahowsha' to death on 33 C.E.?

I know I am rambling, but I guess my question is do I try to tease out "some" truth from the NT or do I throw the whole thing out? Because there are some things that I believed that are NOT in the Towrah - like spreading the good news. In Towrah - those that joined themselves to Yisra'el were welcome, but there wasn't a commission to actually tell people about it or am I mistaken? Again, sorry for the rambling.

Oh wait, would the "great commission" be in Yirmayahuw 23: 38 - 39?
Offline Mike  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:30:07 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Dajstill

These are my thoughts:

If Yahowsha didn't actually exist then why would the religion of Christianity even have been invented? The Greeks already had Dionysus and the Romans had Mithras as their pagan gods and counterfeits of Yahowsha. There wouldn't have been any reason to create a new religion since they were perfectly happy with their own religions or gods. Why rock the boat and change? So something special must have happened in the first century CE. The fact that so many Crestuoneos (translated useful implements, the first followers of the way) were willing to give up there lives is testimony that Yahowsha existed. I think that the reason the Romans created Catholicism was to maintain political power. If the crestionios had been allowed to multiply then Rome would have lost control of the empire so they had to corrupt the message by adding existing pagan rituals to bring as many people as possible back into their control.

As far as 33 CE being the year that Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym were fulfilled I don't know if it could have been plus or minus a year or not. Daniel's prophecy points to 33CE if the year of Xerxes death is accurate (445 BCE). Also 33 CE was a Yowbel year so that would indicate that 33 CE was the year.

It is interesting to me that Passover 33 CE was April 1, 33 CE on our Gregorian calendar invented much later but where did April Fools day come from? No one really seems to know. I know that this is purely speculation but what if the pagans called the Crestuoneos fools on April 1 because they believed in Yahosha?

Something else interesting to me but also purely speculation is the fact that Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany in 1933. Two Yowbel before 2033. Is this just a coincidence or a sign? Who in modern memory is more of an archetype for anti-Messiah than Adolph Hitler?

Personally the thing that got me starting to yada Yahowah was reading the 'Owr (light) chapter of Yada Yahweh and then “The Science of God” by Gerald Schroeder. It was that “a hah” moment when I realized that there was no way that Moshe or anyone else 3500 years ago by themselves could have known the creation account accurately. That was the trigger for me but that is probably because I am an engineer. (no Dilbert jokes please)

Enjoy the journey dajstill, I know I am.

Shalom