logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:52:36 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As the subject states, Michael Rood is indeed on youtube.com He has put many videos on already and I am sure more are on the way.

I have to say I like Michael Rood. Once you get past his....charming attire, there really is a lot of substance there.

Check him out on the channel called, aroodawakening.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline shohn  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:42:17 PM(UTC)
shohn

So has anyone looked at his DVD regarding the end times that has been 30 years in the making? The one that costs a whopping $70? I dunno, I think that each of us has been given a piece to the puzzle, but I always get suspicious of sites with lots of things for sale. Seems to be a fundamental conflict of interest. Any other opinions?
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:33:09 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Michael Rood indeed does have a lot of things for sale, but I have never been disappointed with what he says in those things that are for sale. I think he does a lot of good with his ministries too. It does take money to run a ministry. I don't think this site takes a lot of money to run, but I hope I am correct and please correct me if I am wrong but Yada has been well to do and I think he still is. I am not digging on Yada...Abraham, Yitzack, and Ya'aqob were all wealthy men as was Lot. Many virtuous men were wealthy in the scriptures....look at Job. Now if he was playing on peoples hopes and desperation like some "healers" we know, then I would be skeptical, but his message is very similar to YY, and I know he has been out there doing things. Infact he was recently in Uganda with Todd D. Bennett. Maybe Todd has an opinion that he could share about Michael. All I am saying is that I am not willing to pass judgement on a man that has popularized the truth and disseminated it around the globe. I respect him and I think he has a true fire and love for Yahuweh.

Also notice...recently there was some problems with Michael Rood and his staff. Things were going on behind his back and I think we should hear him out. By all accounts he has been reduced to sleeping in his van with his faithful staffers sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags.
You can see Michael's side of the story at
www.reallyrood.com
www.michaelroodministries.com

As I said I am not yet willing to pass judgement on a man who has such shown himself to be devoted to Yahuweh's truth.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline shohn  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2007 5:45:08 PM(UTC)
shohn

Know them by their fruits eh? Okay, so sounds like he's doing some good work then. I really didn't know either way - I think I've just been trained to sound alarm bells when there is money involved. I used to be an auditor so go figure.

What about that DVD? I think he was saying that everything starts to get bad here in about 4 years or soemthing if I remember correctly. Have you seen the DVD that was 30 years in the making?
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline shohn  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:11:07 PM(UTC)
shohn

The videos were quite good! He has a lot of energy.
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:06:29 PM(UTC)
Yada

Here is another of the Michael Rood series. This one is entitled, "Let No Pagan Judge You."

You can visit Michael Rood's web site at: www.aroodawakening.tv

Part 1 of 3 is here.
Part 2 of 3 is here.
Part 3 or 3 is here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!