logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tagim  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 4:28:07 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Over five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel "pick up
your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the
Promised Land"

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said "lay down your shovels, sit on your
asses and light up your camels, this is the Promised Land."

Now Obama has stolen your shovels, taxed your asses, raised the price of
camels and mortgaged the Promise Land.

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
economy, the wars, lost jobs, lost savings, Social Security, and retirement
funds, etc. . . . I called the Suicide Hotline and got a freakin' call center in
Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck?
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:29:14 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
lol...Bill, they caught that idiot heading towards the wh with some way to commit homicide. The news on that has been suspiciously toned down a bit. Anyways, they aren't wearing suicide vest, forget them on that level caused by media pundits, these guys are wearing homicide vest and proud of it. Every last one of 'em that don't come out of that goofy religion will be "vested" in it. Same with the culprits that reign down death from above in the name of their, Lord. But I-slam keeps itself impoverished just for this journey. It gives its followers hope (up there) since economically it can't (down here) just b/c it sets itself out to rule the world, and ppl like you and I would never bow a knee to that nonsense. But when this country too, gets either way, far to the right or left, will turn on its own also. When these crazy religious zealots, (witness WH's funeral) or (any sporting event) or (any religious event) or (any military, show off event) get complete control, try not Tbowing and see what happens. I remember yada talking about being at a NCAR race, or even his own child choosing not to salute this flag or either refusing to attend some sort of worship to it, and how uncomfortable ppl around him made him feel. Just wait brother, this is going to happen so fast it will be spell bounding and further locking in its delusional helpers.
On another thread you asked something like, "so, you think we have problems?" I say we don't have any problems, that we don't make. People have been made to believe they should have more than what they already have. It's that simple! Jealousy fueled with hate for another is a deadly combo. When all they need is "good scripture" and a comfortable place to digest.
Turn it up...

Watch "Captain America" Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ROq1405Us

Captain Captain America said you gotta be like me
Or you're gonna wind up dead last
At the end of your rope
Flat broke
Down and tired
You sleepy head
Won't you go to bed
Let me run your life
Lies

Clark Kent ran for president
No one knew about the secrets locked in his head
Friends tried to take his life
Accusations flew
Flew like Kryptonite
Clark still looking good
What you gonna say
To make everything alright
Lies

May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
Stuck in the middle anyway

Buckshot shooter
Had a realm of fun
With a smoking gun
Heard around the world
What a War of the Worlds
What a wonderful way to wage
Suicide
Lies!
Pay your fine
Do your time
Let me run your life
Lies

May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
Stuck in the middle anyway
Right in the middle
Dead in the middle anyway

Captive America read I gotta be like you
With a bubble in your bed
Buzzin' your telephone
Like you're not at home
Home on the range
Bread and corn fed
Won't you got to bed
Let me run your life
Lies

May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
May be right
May be wrong
I'm in the middle anyway
Stuck in the middle
Right in the middle
Dead in the middle anyway
Offline dajstill  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:23:28 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Anyone see this story:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blo...abc-news-topstories.html

http://www.globalpost.co...nting-attempting-restore

Supposedly an elderly woman ruined a 19th Century painting of "Jesus". I kept trying to grab a screen shot, but couldn't. But - wow! I promise you will laugh if you haven't seen this yet - classic!
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 2:01:29 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

dajstill wrote:
Anyone see this story:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blo...abc-news-topstories.html

http://www.globalpost.co...nting-attempting-restore

Supposedly an elderly woman ruined a 19th Century painting of "Jesus". I kept trying to grab a screen shot, but couldn't. But - wow! I promise you will laugh if you haven't seen this yet - classic!

"The woman took her brush to it after years of deterioration due to moisture."...from Yahoo's top story.

Right!..The, "moisture" is no doubt caused by hundreds of years of christians slobbering over a picture of, Cesare Borgia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

She did them a service in my opinion. She brought out the ugliness of this man in the painting.
Offline dajstill  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 2:41:48 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
"The woman took her brush to it after years of deterioration due to moisture."...from Yahoo's top story.

Right!..The, "moisture" is no doubt caused by hundreds of years of christians slobbering over a picture of, Cesare Borgia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

She did them a service in my opinion. She brought out the ugliness of this man in the painting.

That is absolutely the guy in the picture!! How did you figure that out? Too funny!!!! And to think - he was the son of a "pope" and his mistress! That christian history just keeps getting better and better - LOL. I laugh now, but it really is sad the lie so many have fallen prey to. Yes, the elderly woman did the world a favor with her "restoration". Her image is much closer to the ugly truth!
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 3:11:22 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
daj, you probably know now this family is like many that are tied to religion.They have only themselves to blame for not thinking. http://www.trutv.com/lib...s/history/borgias/1.html

Crime Library nails 'em!
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:52:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

This has been my comment section response this morning on boards. I encourage all to stand today and shout, "God is returning, soon."

Time to shatter some myths. By the way, you can listen live over your computer to a show called by this, By scrolling down to ... http://www.gcnlive(dot)com/listen.php ...you will hear why religion has led so many away from the true Words of God.
Today the jews call it their New Year, when actually according to Gods calender this is the day you sound a warning of His return to annililate this planet and its inhabitants that continue following religions and politics. This means all you folks have never awakened to Gods promise, and why His Son on Earth told us only a few will find His door. So if you believe you have knocked, you knocked on the wrong door. He showed you it's Passover, and you continue to ignore it for Easter.
You continue your Sunday worship when it actually the day before. Over and over His message is corrupted in your bibles and you want step out of your comfort zone, out of fear. Fear Gods return, for you will perish on this day, as we will be lifted up, harvested. This day is Taruw'ah/Trumpets where you sound your shofar in a warning for all, as you also shout for joy, for yourself. Please read:YadaYah(dot)com
At least read the 1st page, or intotogod(dot)org