logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2012 3:22:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I revived an email from Yada last night, he said in all likelihood he will not be able to do a show today or Monday. He is continuing to deal with issues related to his son's accident. He says there is a chance he may be able to do it today, but if he does he might have to cut it short at a moments notice if he receives a call.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 6:56:11 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
James wrote:
I revived an email from Yada last night, he said in all likelihood he will not be able to do a show today or Monday. He is continuing to deal with issues related to his son's accident. He says there is a chance he may be able to do it today, but if he does he might have to cut it short at a moments notice if he receives a call.

Okay, but let him know that 3 days is the max or else ppl might start freaking out..lol.just kidding! I couldn't begrudge this brother from here to eternity. His insights into scipture and life in general are a blessing to this man, and his wife. We were lost individuals that had no real sense of knowing what our real Fathers desires were until we came across some of Yadas findings. He helped open our eyes, and we are grateful to him for showing us at least, that we can't do a thing except observe what My Father teaches, and in that, I myself, will manifest myself, in love for Him. And helping me see that those that don't remove false dieties from their lips, are my Fathers enemies, but instucted me to become more than what I am at this moment, and grow to show even more, that though you might not know Him, and are viewed His enemy and thus making you my own enemy too, that I love you enough b/c that's how deep it can go, that I want you too, to feel His ever loving mercy on those that recognize it was Him all along saving us. If that doesn't make sense, then realize that Yahowah never needed us.

Why would he want us? What's our worth?

I smiled today when hearing Yada talked about reminding his son to get back up on the horse, shows your character. Then I'm reminded of my oldest son calling me from the hospital at 7:00am on Sabbath day looking for me to pick him up after he was layed out with a punch and kick to the face after leaving a downtown watering hole. It brings a tear to my eyes thinking about both instances. Our family's are very important to all of us and any of us have the need to want them to do what's in their best interest, and it goes to show anyone, that Yadas son, while doing the right thing, was almost put out of commission, so was my own, while more than likely, was doing something not in his best interest. So I guess I'm saying is, not always best to get back up on that horse, b/c sometimes leading a horse to water can make him passive enough, that the next encounter will produce a better result.

You're in our thoughts, brother.

Now go get 'em!!!

To that upstate, "young man," you bring tears of joy to me and I thank you and picture you on a rock issuing good instructions from our Father. Your (karat) into His offer/Covenant, is always worth mentiongs to others when I can.
We hope everyone is enjoying their day of rest with Him. We look forward to it.

Now, to read my wife to sleep. She's up to a whopping 105lbs and says, "looks like I'm putting on weight." She's so goofey!
Offline tagim  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 7:10:29 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

"To that upstate, 'young man,'" I think you meant upstart, as I am an upstate man, although not young, and might be confused about whom you are speaking of.
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 7:21:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagim wrote:
"To that upstate, 'young man,'" I think you meant upstart, as I am an upstate man, although not young, and might be confused about whom you are speaking of.

I speak in parables too, only by accident. "Upstate'" means only one thing, "where the buffalo roam."...
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:04:15 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
There was a lyric in a song of old which screamed, "I want my MTV!" Huh. I want my Yada Yah broadcast on Blog Talk Radio!

I hope Yada is able to successfully deal with the issues confronting his family so that his joy is not diminished nor his enthusiasm doused.

May everyone be enjoying a peaceful, restful, fulfilling Sabbath.
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:17:24 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Unless I'm missing something it looks like the last YY BTR show was a week ago on Thursday Fenbruary 2, 2012. If this is correct, has anyone heard how Yada and his family are faring?

They have been on my mind and pray for a positive outcome and also look forward to hearing the show again soon. If it has aired since then, please let me know. I've been going back through the old archves and relistening to the Torah Tuesdays'. So far I've finsihed the first three.

-Theophilus
Offline knowing1  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:27:48 AM(UTC)
knowing1

We are all praying for Yada and his family. It's taking a bit longer than any of us expected for Yada to recover. We all go through these trials and tribulations in our lives...it's all part of being human. However, let us not forget that each of us has a purpose, that is to enlighten ourselves with the truth of scripture and to guide others in the riteous direction. Yes, we all rely on Yada's experience and insightfulness to guide us, but we all have the same opportunity to come to relationship with The Creator of the Universe, Yahwah!

I find it quite enjoyable engaging in conversation with all people regarding scripture. A couple of weeks two guys from my office and I went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition at Times Square. Very interesting! I was actually leading my own tour and translating the hebrew passages! I have come a long way thanks to Yada, and more importantly thanks to Yahwah for directing me toward the true Light of scripture!

Yada, may you make a complete recovery...and may your son "get back on that horse". The best to your family!

Knowing1
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2012 2:09:13 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Theophilus wrote:
Unless I'm missing something it looks like the last YY BTR show was a week ago on Thursday Fenbruary 2, 2012. If this is correct, has anyone heard how Yada and his family are faring?

They have been on my mind and pray for a positive outcome and also look forward to hearing the show again soon. If it has aired since then, please let me know. I've been going back through the old archves and relistening to the Torah Tuesdays'. So far I've finsihed the first three.

-Theophilus

Hey T,

If you haven't heard the show on Dec.26th 2011...do yourself this one favor. I was working late last night (archives playing on Ipod) when my wife came into the shop and all of a sudden, next thing her and I were being quite and just listening and looking at each other smiling. It's a really great show if you have time.
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2012 2:47:45 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yada told me earlier in the week that this week was all going to be up in the air, he didn't know when and if he could do the show. Hopefully he will return next week.

Offline James  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2012 2:57:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

I received and email from Yada this morning, and things are progressing good with his sons situation, he has a few things he is still wanting to take care of and hopes to be able to be back home and do the show again Wednesday, weather permitting.

Offline James  
#11 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2012 3:45:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Also Yada asked me to let everyone know that he hasn't checked his YY or POD emails in about two weeks, but will go through them when he gets home.

Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 6:39:02 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

3/08/2012

What's up with the show today? Couldn't keep it up and going!
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2012 6:55:42 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

encounterHim wrote:
3/08/2012

What's up with the show today? Couldn't keep it up and going!

No problems, already loaded it to my Ipod so I can now listen. Solar activity perhaps.