logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:14:15 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
http://www.foxnews.com/p...wa-caucuses-report-says/

So, when Romney was only 8 votes ahead of Santorum - he was declared the "winner".
Now that it is found that Santorum really had 34 more votes than Romeny - its a tie?

I really don't care who wins. It doesn't matter. USA is toast. I even understand that certain people "have" to be in certain positions for various things to take place that must take place. But, I still can't help but be shocked that things are getting this blatant.

Couple this with the legislation allowing for indefinite detention of US citizens and the legislation pending on shutting down internet sites and I see choice is quickly leaving. I mean, I understand from reading YY and FH that the beast rules by taking choice away - I just didn't think I would "see" it happen. Does that make sense? For instance, in the past when there was the need to tweak election results - they simply "found" more votes, even if they needed to be in the trunk of someone's car or more votes cast than people living in the district. But now - there is no need even for that. Apparently "new math" has kicked in!

I do thank Yahowah for breaking me away from politics before this happened. I'm not really a fan of either person, but I would have been riled up and piping hot if I didn't realize these things must happen. USA is toast and to pray and ask otherwise is to pray against the will of Yahowah. So glad He has mercy on His children - no matter where we happen to be sitting right now.
Offline Mike  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:32:10 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Dajstill,
The media blackout of Ron Paul bugs me. For a humorous look at this trend in Iowa watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDJ6Ay4QMw

I don’t trust elections since they went to electronic voting machines. Now we don’t have any paper receipts, paper ballots, or hanging chads. Nothing. Choice is certainly leaving quickly.
Shalom