logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 1:36:56 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Yada Yahweh has opened my eyes and caused me to think for myself and discern what is good and evil.

I am no longer just a sheep being lead to slaughter.

Does anyone else since the same?

FF
FF
Offline Tiffany  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 6:34:24 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I can say for the first time in all of my christian walk, that now I am not white washed or drugged, but truly a member of the family that tops all families and that my dad is truly my best friend! I belong to Yahweh. And now I find that I laugh sometime thinking about this hidden truth, wondering if man really thought he would be able to out-smart his creator. I guess not, thank you Yahweh!!!!!!

I am blessed!

Offline Jeannie  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:07:19 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

I now no longer think I'm crazy because I could not find the answers I have been asking for 45 years!!! I didn't know if I should scream, cry or laugh when I read these books!!! Actually I did all three plus throwing myself around a few times!!!
Jeannie
Offline Jim  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:12:07 PM(UTC)
Jim
Man

"Seeing clearly" is exactly what the focus of knowing the truth has done for me. I looked at it from the perspective of the scene in the Matrix where Morpheus asked Neo to chose the "blue pill or the "red pill". Getting clear of the deceptions and obfuscations of the traditions of men have made all the difference in the world for my relationship with Yahweh. He wasn't waiting for me to wake up. He set his Spirit in motion to awaken me from sleep! It is thrilling to watch the same thing happen to others. The way of truth may be narrow but it is great to have friends and family on the same road!
Jim
Offline FF  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 9:19:32 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Jim,

Thank you for your encouraging words.

There was a time when I thought I was the only one on Planet Earth.

But now I see there are more of us than of them.

FF

It is nice to be in the family of Yah
FF
Offline YY  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:30:34 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

FF, Tiffany, Jeannie, and Jim,

All of us, however many of us there are, who have come to yada/know Yahweh as He is, and understand His plan as He laid it out for us in His Word, think and feel the same way. While we are relatively few, we are not alone.

The truth, like its Author, is infinately more profound, accurate, consistent, and satisfying than all of man's religous and political lies combined. The way is clear, bright, direct, and wonderful, albeit narrow and sparcely traveled.

We have all come out of Babylon and into the Light. Now, equipped with the Word, empowered by the Spirit, and adopted into Yah's family, let's enlighten others.

YY