logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Daniel  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 8:52:56 AM(UTC)
Daniel

This one is fun and historically accurate:

http://youtu.be/KyKWUpSMegE

Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:20:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Daniel wrote:
This one is fun and historically accurate:

http://youtu.be/KyKWUpSMegE

But still of the religions traditions of man, and not of the Word of YHWH.

Let me know when they do the 7 Miqra of YHWH.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:50:26 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Yeah, and in case you're not a kabalist and don't know...here's explaination of spinning the dreidel.
;^)

http://www.chabad.org/ho...ames/dreidel/default.htm
Offline Daniel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 11:40:19 AM(UTC)
Daniel

In His Name wrote:
But still of the religions traditions of man, and not of the Word of YHWH.

It is celebrating the re-dedication of the temple. Had the Greeks succeeded in their stated goal, there would be no Yeshua.

(Of course they couldn't have, but there is no denying that this was how Yah allowed it to play out.)

...and these guys are such good dancers!

Love the parody!

In His Name wrote:
Let me know when they do the 7 Miqra of YHWH.

I would bet that they do. Surely not precisely the way YHWH, Walt or MadDog would have them do it, but at least they do not deny that the Miqra should be observed.

I doubt that any of the Nice Jewish Boys know that Yahushua is the MessiYah, yet, but I am ready to share the 'good and healing message' as soon as we meet.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline Walt  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 2:29:34 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Revealing when one has to take every opportunity to personally slam those in disagreement - bet that method wins lots of converts.
Don't like the message then attack the messenger rather than than debating the topic shuts down meaningful discussion.
Offline Daniel  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:09:03 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Walt wrote:
Revealing when one has to take every opportunity to personally slam those in disagreement - bet that method wins lots of converts.
Don't like the message then attack the messenger rather than than debating the topic shuts down meaningful discussion.

Fair enough, sir.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline MadDog  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:20:03 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Daniel wrote:
I would bet that they do. Surely not precisely the way YHWH, Walt or MadDog would have them do it, but at least they do not deny that the Miqra should be observed.

I doubt that any of the Nice Jewish Boys know that Yahushua is the MessiYah, yet, but I am ready to share the 'good and healing message' as soon as we meet.

So much for calling a truce. Gotta get every sucker punch in there that you can eh Daniel?

I least I don't sing and dance to hanukkah to appease anyone just for the sake of sharing the "good and healing message" especially when they are not ready or willing to receive it. It doesn't work like that, we are on Yahweh's schedule, not man's.

Walt wrote:

Right. I don't know about you Walt, but I am not trying to convert anyone. I am trying share and live Yahweh's Torah, Prophets and Psalms as best as I know how.

Anything outside of that is a moot point.
Offline Walt  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:03:16 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

MadDog wrote:

Right. I don't know about you Walt, but I am not trying to convert anyone. I am trying share and live Yahweh's Torah, Prophets and Psalms as best as I know how.

Anything outside of that is a moot point.

AGREED

If one is not seeking TRUTH, then it doesn't matter how much fru-fru you wrap it up in - if one IS seeking TRUTH, they don't want it wrapped or diluted down - that's what makes Yada's work effective, it's not built on his delivery, style or salesmanship, just straight up unashamed sharing his understanding of TRUTH
Offline cgb2  
#9 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 1:47:23 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Daniel wrote:
It is celebrating the re-dedication of the temple. Had the Greeks succeeded in their stated goal, there would be no Yeshua.

(Of course they couldn't have, but there is no denying that this was how Yah allowed it to play out.)

...and these guys are such good dancers!

Love the parody!

So in conclusion?:
To win nice Jewish boys we should participate in their traditions?
To win nice Christian boys we should participate in their traditions?
To win nice Buddist boys we should partipate in their traditions?
To win nice Hindu boys we shopuld partipate in thier traditions?
To win nice socilaist secular huminist we should partipate in their traditions?
To win nice patriotic boys we should participate in their traditions?

Pretend to be like them so as to win them over?
Offline Richard  
#10 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 4:17:46 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
cgb2 wrote:
To win nice Jewish boys we should participate in their traditions?
To win nice Christian boys we should participate in their traditions?
To win nice Buddist boys we should partipate in their traditions?
To win nice Hindu boys we shopuld partipate in thier traditions?
To win nice socilaist secular huminist we should partipate in their traditions?
To win nice patriotic boys we should participate in their traditions?

Pretend to be like them so as to win them over?

Next up: "Can't we all just get along?" Or perhaps we should start accepting the "Your higher power can be whatever you want it to be" idiocy of the 12-steppers so that no one gets offended by the Truth. Then, whenever we finally maneuver them into just the right place while they're in just the right frame of mind, we can somehow manage to sorta kinda mention the Truth to them in a way that they will accept.

Really? C'mon, man!