logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:34:22 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Brothers and Sisters,

I just emailed this to my wife. She doesn't want to let go of the christian trappings (esp christmas). Thinks i am involved in a cult here. LOL.

Anyway, I could use your prayers to help open her heart and mind to the truth we have found.

Thanks

I am sending this because you asked the question. I do not assume that this will satisfy you, because you do not want to lose your dreams. But that does not change the truth. And perhaps at sometime you will see that there are even better dreams in a future of living life as He prescribed and celebrating His feasts instead of the holy days of men/religion.

Before going any further, pray to God to open your heart and mind and to show you the truth.

In the first versions of Exodus 3:14-15 below, God announces his name, but you wouldn't know it because it is edited to say LORD.

AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION
Then Moses said to God, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “[g]I AM WHO [h]I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” 15 God, furthermore, said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name [j]to all generations. 1

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD,[d] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’
“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation.

KING JAMES VERSION
14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

"This is my name forever"? what is? Do you see a name in there?

Now in this next version YHWH is transliterated as Yahweh, Elohim is the hebrew word for god (mighty one(s))

HEBRAIC ROOTS BIBLE
14 And Elohim said to Moses, EHYAH ASHER EHYAH (I AM THAT I AM); and He said, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, EHYAH (I AM) has sent me to you. 15 And Elohim said to Moses again, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, YAHWEH, the Elohe of your fathers, the Elohe of Abraham, the Elohe of Isaac, and the Elohe of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is how I should be remembered from generation to generation.

Oh there is a name that I can remember forever!

Now here is YY, sorry but it won't bite. I don't agree with what he did in 14... It should say I Am Who I Am. He spent the preceding paragraph explaining that in essence I Am Who I AM was God saying I exist, which makes perfect sense, but in the verse it should still read I Am Who I Am. Nevertheless here you get to see the hebrew words and the meaning used in this context. YY also uses the Hebrew names for Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

YADA YAHWEH

“And (wa) He said (‘amar), ‘So this is what (koh) you should actually say (‘amar – answer (scribed in the qal relational stem, affirming the reliability of this advice, and in the imperfect conjugation, telling us that this pronouncement would have ongoing consequences which would unfold throughout time)) to (la) the Children (ben) of Yisra’el (yisra’el – those who strive and contend with, engage, persist, and endure with, are set free and are empowered by God), “I Am (‘ehayah – first person singular of the verb hayah, meaning I exist; written in the qal stem, imperfect conjugation, affirming the reliability and ongoing consequences of His existence on our existence), He has sent me (salah – He has reached out and extended Himself to actually dispatch me (in the qal perfect, telling us that this act of God is indivisible, whole and complete, and valid throughout all time, and as a result, should not be compartmentalized into separate chronologies)) to you (‘el).”’” (Shemowth / Names / Exodus 3:14)

“And (wa) God (‘elohym – Almighty), moreover (‘owd – besides this and in addition), said (‘amar – declared) to (‘el) Moseh (Moseh – from mashah, the one who would draw us away from human oppression and divine judgment), ‘This is what (koh) you should say (‘amar – promise and declare (also scribed in the qal imperfect)) to (‘el) the Children of Yisra’el (beny yisra’el – the children and sons who strive, contend, and struggle with, those who engage, persist, and endure with, those who persevere with, and who are set free and empowered by God), “Yahowah (Ù Ô Õ Ô), God (‘elohym) of your fathers (‘ab), God (‘elohym)of Abraham (‘Abraham – Loving, Enriching, and Merciful Father), God (‘elohym) of Yitzchaq (Yitzchaq – Laughter), and God (‘elohym) of Ya’aqob (Ya’aqob –One who Supplants and Digs in His Heels), He sent me (salah – He has reached out and extended Himself to actually dispatch me (in the qal perfect, revealing that this act of God is indivisible, whole and complete, and valid throughout all time)) to you (‘el).” This is (zeh) My name (shem – My personal and proper designation (scribed in the singular construct form, making Yahowah inseparable from His one and only shem – name)) forever (la ‘olam – for all time and into eternity). And (wa) this is (zeh) My way of being known and remembered (zeker – My status and renown, My way of being mentioned and recalled, My commemoration and memorial, My inheritance right, symbol, sign, and signature) for (la) all dwelling places, homes, times, and generations (dowr dowr).’” (Shemowth / Names / Exodus 3:15)

So what does this mean. Seeing these different versions shows that popular Bible translations have removed His name and as you read from the preface of my childhood Bible they do it knowingly and purposefully. From the verse above we see that God just announced His name to this generation of Jews and said this is how I should be remembered.

NOWHERE IN SCRIPTURE does it say that His name is too holy to be used.

SCRIPTURE DOES SAY REPEATEDLY that He wants His name used and remembered.

Above is one instance, Psalm 91:14 is another (promises God's protection for he that cares for His Name)

and in Revelation 3:8 (Philedelphia is praised for not denying His Name).

So God's Name is important to Him, He wants it used and remembered.

Men/religions, took His Name out of the Bible,

And replaced it with LORD

How does Lord = satan...

BIBLEGATEWAY.COM HEBREW DICTIONARY
Baal
lord. (1.) The name appropriated to the principal male god of the Phoenicians. It is found in several places in the plural BAALIM (Judg. 2:11; 10:10; 1 Kings 18:18; Jer. 2:23; Hos. 2:17). Baal is identified with Molech (Jer. 19:5). It was known to the Israelites as Baal-peor (Num. 25:3; Deut. 4:3), was worshipped till the time of Samuel (1 Sam 7:4), and was afterwards the religion of the ten tribes in the time of Ahab (1 Kings 16:31-33; 18:19, 22). It prevailed also for a time in the kingdom of Judah (2 Kings 8:27; comp. 11:18; 16:3; 2 Chr. 28:2), till finally put an end to by the severe discipline of the Captivity (Zeph. 1:4-6). The priests of Baal were in great numbers (1 Kings 18:19), and of various classes (2 Kings 10:19). Their mode of offering sacrifices is described in 1 Kings 18:25-29. The sun-god, under the general title of Baal, or "lord," was the chief object of worship of the Canaanites. Each locality had its special Baal, and the various local Baals were summed up under the name of Baalim, or "lords." Each Baal had a wife, who was a colourless reflection of himself.

lord = Baal = pagan gods = satan; he is the one who is behind all religions [i] Molech's statue was surrounded by fire and the metal heated, then the 3 month old infants of the temple prostitutes, born on Christmas and conceived on Easter, were placed in Molech's red hot out reached palms as an infant sacrifice. Yes satan is involved here. Oh, and somewhere in there they found time to color the Easter Eggs red in the blood of those same infants. Fun group.

Does God like being called Lord (and being associated with the Molech)? Read on...

YADA YAHWEH

God said: “And (wa) it shall be (hayah) in (ba) that specific (ha huw’) day (yowm), prophetically declares (na’um) Yahowah (YaHoWaH), you shall encounter and welcome (qara’) Me as an individual (‘yshy); and (wa) you will not call Me (lo’ qara’) ‘My Lord’ (ba’aly) ever again (ly ‘owd). For I will remove (wa suwr), accordingly (‘eth) the Lords’ (ha Ba’alym) names (shem) out of (min) her mouth (peh), and (wa) they shall not be remembered, recalled, or mentioned (lo’ zakar) by (ba) their name (shem) ever again (‘owd).ÿ” (Howsha’ 2:16-17)

YADA YAHWEH
“‘Their plan is for (ha hasab – considering everything, their thinking, calculation, decision, devise, and account reveals that they are determined for) My people (‘am – My family) to overlook, forget, and to cease to properly value (sakah – to ignore, to be unmindful of, to lose sight of the significance of, and to no longer respond to) My personal and proper name (shem) by way of (ba) the revelations and communications (ha halowm – the claims to inspired insights) which (‘asher) they recount to (saphar – they proclaim, record, and write to) mankind (‘iysh), to their fellow countrymen and associates (la rea’ – to others in their race and company), just as when in a relationship with (ka ‘asher ‘eth ba – similarly as when engaged in the same relationship with) the Lord (ha Ba’al), their fathers (‘ab – their forefathers and ancestors) overlooked, ignored, and forgot (sakah – were not mindful of and ceased to appreciate the significance of) My personal and proper name (shem).’” (Yirmayahuw / Yah Lifts Up / Jeremiah 23:27)

In context, the their of "Their plan is for" are the false prophets who say they speak for God, but do not. This would be religion.

Again I do not expect this will suffice to prove anything to you and rightly so. YHWH calls on each of us to search for Him, to come to know Him. For that purpose he gave us His Scriptures, the Torah Prophets and Psalms (TPP). These are there as the bedrock, the sturdy foundation, the corner stone upon which we build our relationship with Him. By proofing everything against the TRUTH in the TPP we can adequately judge the world. Nothing that is true can contradict the TPP and that which contradicts the TPP can not be true. Last words....

YADA YAHWEH
“Yahowah’s (Ù Ô Õ Ô – YaHoWaH’s) Towrah (Towrah – written instruction, teaching, direction, and guidance) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, sound, genuine, right, helpful, healing, beneficial, and true), returning, restoring, and transforming (suwb – turning around, bringing back, changing, and renewing) the soul (nepesh – our consciousness). Yahowah’s (YaHoWaH’s) testimony (‘eduwth – and witness) is trustworthy and reliable (‘aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam – educating and enlightening to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded (pethy).” (Mizmowr / Song / Psalm 19:7)
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 1:48:46 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Jeremiah 7

7:1 The word that came to Jeremiah from YHWH, saying,

7:2 Stand in the gate of YHWH's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of YHWH, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship YHWH.

7:3 Thus saith YHWH of hosts, the Elohim of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

7:4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of YHWH, The temple of YHWH, The temple of YHWH, are these.

7:5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

7:6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other elohim to your hurt:

7:7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other elohim whom ye know not;

7:10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith YHWH.

7:12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

7:13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith YHWH, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

7:14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

7:15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

7:17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other elohim, that they may provoke me to anger.

7:19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith YHWH: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

7:20 Therefore thus saith the Master YHWH; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

7:21 Thus saith YHWH of hosts, the Elohim of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your Elohim, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

7:24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

7:25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

7:26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

7:27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of YHWH their Elohim, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

7:29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for YHWH hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

7:30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith YHWH: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.

7:31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

7:32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

7:33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

7:34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

Offline Mike  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 2:19:36 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
IHN,

I have told many relatives (Catholics mostly) that Christmas, Easter, and Lent are all pagen holidays but they don’t comprehend it; probably because none of them ever reads the “Bible”, scripture.

Maybe you could ask your wife to find Christmas mentioned in the “Bible” and that God said to observe that holiday. Just a thought.

The KJV actually replaced Passover with Easter here:
Act 12:4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

The Scriptures 1998 version:
Act 12:4 So when he had seized him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four squads of soldiers to watch over him, intending to bring him before the people after Passover.

As far as Christmas trees (Asherah poles) are concerned, Yahowah has this to say:

Jer 10:1 Hear the word which יהוה speaks to you, O house of Yisra’ĕl.
Jer 10:2 Thus said יהוה, “Do not learn the way of the gentiles,1 and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the gentiles are awed by them.2 Footnotes: 1Lev. 18:3, Dt. 12:30 & 18:9, Ezek. 11:12 & 20:32, Eph. 4:17, 1 Peter 4:3. 2Dt. 4:19 & 17:3.
Jer 10:3 “For the prescribed customs of these peoples are worthless, for one cuts a tree from the forest, work for the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool.
Jer 10:4 “They adorn it with silver and gold, they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it does not topple.
Jer 10:5 “They are like a rounded post, and they do not speak. They have to be carried, because they do not walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they do no evil, nor is it in them to do any good.”
Jer 10:6 There is none like You, O יהוה. You are great, and great is Your Name in might.

As far as Easter (Ishtar, they didn’t even bother to change the name) and Lent (40 days of weeping for Tammuz) are concerned, Yahowah has this to say:

Eze 8:12 And He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Yisra’ĕl are doing in the dark, each one in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘יהוה does not see us, יהוה has forsaken the land.’ ”
Eze 8:13 And He said to me, “You are to see still greater abominations which they are doing.”
Eze 8:14 And He brought me to the door of the north gate of the House of יהוה, and I saw women sitting there, weeping for Tammuz.
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:57:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Mike wrote:

Maybe you could ask your wife to find Christmas mentioned in the “Bible” and that God said to observe that holiday. Just a thought.

I tried this once with my family, and it doesn't work because if you look in most English bible translations they add "descriptive headings" to sections of the text, and over the birth of "Christ" story it reads "The Christmas Story" in most, and since most people are ignorant they assume that it was written in the original.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:14:19 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

James wrote:
I tried this once with my family, and it doesn't work because if you look in most English bible translations they add "descriptive headings" to sections of the text, and over the birth of "Christ" story it reads "The Christmas Story" in most, and since most people are ignorant they assume that it was written in the original.

Yesterday as the 68 year old gentleman took a seat while he waited on my wife to finish his invoice out, he took a seat under the carport and started playing with, Zorro. I came out the door and pulled up a chair beside him. Right off he aked, "ready for the holidays?"

I immediately, "no sir, don't celebrate 'em anylonger." He immediately wanted to know why and if I was religious. Well I stood up and repositioned my chair to face him and re-sat down again.

Well cutting to the chase, by the time we were done, he had stood and walked over to my bar-b-que pit, he now on one side, me on the other, when he says, "this is some of the most interesting stuff I've ever heard." He was genuine just b/c the smile this gentleman had by the time I walked him to his truck was radiating on me even. I wrote down a few things for him to search, and even this man, raised a christian knows somethings wrong with their beliefs. He just could never put his finger on it till then. I hope he will follow up just b/c I loved that smile.
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:57:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Awesome EH
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Richard  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:16:43 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Outstanding, brother. Keep being yourself.
Offline dajstill  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:16:12 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
As someone newly giving up the "Christian trappings", let me relate a little about what your wife may be going through. Giving up Christmas is like being asked to erase every wonderful childhood memory you ever had. Its like giving up all that was sweet, wonderful, and innocent in your life. Christmas is a time when even some of the worst people are on their best behavior. In the US, its one time when almost everyone in the country is on the same page and you feel a part of something special. Christmas defines so very much of who you are and the memories you have. People who had passed on in our lives - we can often reflect on Christmas memories with them. The songs of Christmas are so wonderful, so special, so magical. We learn them from an early age and they invoke feelings of love and joy. And for Christians, it is a foundational religious holiday.
Leaving Christmas is leaving a part of yourself, some of the best parts of your childhood. As a woman I can tell you its so very hard. Remembering the trees, the lights, the cookies and cakes, the beautiful cards. Its a time when your dad or your husband, heck even your brother says nice things to you. Its hard to leave.

You are trying to reach her mind, but you need to reach her heart. You need to let her know that its okay to hold on to those memories. Its okay to think back on the best gift she ever got and to remember with fondness caroling with family or any other traditions. Let her know this change is simply a step in her strengthening her relationship with Yahweh. Be there for her not just mentally - but emotionally. Help her through this time of year.

Not all women are emotional beings, but I am DEFINITELY one and it sounds like your wife may be one as well. Emotional beings get great joy in seeing our loved ones happy. Shopping for a "perfect" gift for someone you love, seeing their face light up when they open it, looking over pictures years later and remembering that special day. Its a lot to let go of.

Help her see the beauty in everyday. Create some family traditions tied to nothing more than your love for each other. Help her find ways to show love to extended family and friends not tied to Christmas. While others are gazing at Christmas lights - take her to the beach to watch the sunset or to the mountains to view the stars. While others are singing Christmas carols - sing love songs to each other, take her dancing in the park, or walk along a beautiful trail holding her hand. She needs to know that love isn't wrapped up in Dec. 25th, she needs to see that by letting go of this one day, Yahweh will give her an entire year of wonder and joy.

When she would normally be decorating a tree, recommend you two redecorate the bedroom to enjoy for the entire year. Make her a CD or load an MP3 player with her favorites songs so she doesn't have to listen to the radio during the Christmas season. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, do it up big and take pictures she can send to family and friends and enclose an "all is well and we love you guys" letter. I know it seems like replacement stuff and it is, but she needs to know that even though she is giving up this day, she isn't losing all that is special and wonderful with family and friends. She is going to need you a lot. She needs all of you, but especially your undivided attention and your heart. Let her know she can trust you to be there for her during this time. Let her know that you understand this is hard for her and that is okay. And let her know that Yahushua will be there waiting for her for each of the Feasts, she isn't letting him down by giving up Christmas.
Offline tagim  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:36:41 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

yes, it is a hard time; I am feeling it, too. My wife has decorated the tree, friends are stopping by with seasonal wishes, decorations going up all over. Makes me feel like an outcast. I must constantly think of all the evil lying in wait behind it to go on, but go on I will. I think of the deception played upon me and tell myself that alone is enough to keep me on the right path and give thanks to being here on this forum. And I say, the truth shall make you free, and happy.
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 4:05:56 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagim wrote:
yes, it is a hard time; I am feeling it, too. My wife has decorated the tree, friends are stopping by with seasonal wishes, decorations going up all over. Makes me feel like an outcast. I must constantly think of all the evil lying in wait behind it to go on, but go on I will. I think of the deception played upon me and tell myself that alone is enough to keep me on the right path and give thanks to being here on this forum. And I say, the truth shall make you free, and happy.

and I will rejoice with you, Bill, forever more!

Brother, shake it off. I was told by a family member (roman catholic) with others around, while my wife looked as if she might not see another day, that I had put a devil inside of her. I stood silent as heads gave little bobs up and down. It bounced off me like rubber. Keep strong Bill, I know you will.