logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RidesWithYah  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:37:48 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

thoughts, edits, corrections, suggestions appreciated!

Things Every Believer Should Know
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:21:00 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
2. Ehyah would be I am. YHWH is actually 3rd person masculine....meaning He is.

And as far as Yahshua...I don't know what you want to do with that. I know there are people who are real sticklers when it comes to the Hebrew and that transliteration ignores the Waw in the name.....whether you would transliterate the name from Yod Heh Waw Shin Ayin or if you would transliterate it from Yod Heh Waw Shin Waw Ayin. I don't know if you want to go with -o- or the -u- pronunciation if you decide to replace Yahshua. Perhaps if you did the best idea would be just to include Yahoshua Yahushua Yahosha and Yahusha. I know that is rather maddening....but sadly...this is the state of affairs. The Jews obfuscated and confused the issue of YHWH's name and the christians did it with the Moshiach's name. There will be a time when the names are revealed beyond any shadow of a doubt and in the mean time courtesty and tolerance should be extended to those who are making the effort to use the true names in obedience to the Word.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline tagim  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:50:52 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Rwy, you site is a vast improvement from the times I visited it in the past. Apart from the references made by Shalom82, I have a problem reading and/or believing anything Paul has to say. His reputation is too muddied and I want to leave the page I am reading when I see mention of him. Other than those negative comments (sorry), you deserve compliment for your design and content; restful colors, good layout and much more textual matter than previously.
Offline Walt  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:45:44 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

I agree, site has gotten much better - part of the journey we are on is a refining and your site reflects that. Good work brother.

On the name jesus thing - I would focus less on the letter J thing and more on that none of the pre-Constantine manuscripts contain the Greek word christianity translates to jesus

Also, I would change Resources for those seeking a closer relationship with the God of the Bible. to Resources for those seeking a closer relationship with the God of Scripture as God calls His written Word Scripture

Also there is a display problem - the black area with the links only shows the 1st row, and enough of the 2nd row to know it's there, but not enough to know what's there.