logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Sheri Hoff  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2011 12:50:56 PM(UTC)
Sheri Hoff

As a Hasidic Gentile, specifically which scriptures pertain to me that I should be studying? (As opposed to scriptures that apply only to the Jews.)
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:51:49 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
the fact that Noachides are not allowed to read the entire Torah and Noachides are not permitted to observe Torah precepts fundamental to covenant participation

.....and there's your proof.

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 1:56:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Sheri Hoff wrote:
I will assume that the two people who have replied to my post so far cannot answer my question due to ignorance. It was a simple request: specific scriptures for Hasidic Gentiles. I will lower my expectation of this forum. It is a forum, after all. Needless to say, anyone can say anything. Mormons could put their two cents in. (For Christ's sake, of course.)

My bad, Sheri! Again I assumed you were illegitimate like others have been in the past. Let me start over then. Have you read anything about Yah, besides from the NT onwards? Have you fled your religion and rejected manmade institutions that you relied on in the past? Have you quit with the admiration of men that call themselves learned teachers? Have you removed what are obvious pagan abomonations that whole countries put before Yah, our Father. Do you observe and gaurd his ten precepts like they were you own children? Have you discovered the heart of the Towrah, or for that matter, the Towrah itself? Once you realise that, and come to recognize there is but one Covenant, and as a relationship between you and Father, this will require action on your part.
And besides Sheri, there are jews today, but the real children of Yah are not jews, but Yahudym. I have attached for you a read that I myself am into and I can say, if you get started on this individual path and read this, it's like a bag of potato chip, you can't put it down.
But to give you a simple answer on specific scriptures to read. Read the, Towrah, all the Prophets, and of course, Psalms.

http://www.blessyahowah.com/aitg/aitg.pdf
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 2:20:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I printed off and made my wife a book and promise to make more for others, but after she read what I wrote above, she asked me to look at what she was reading last night. She's so far ahead of me when reading, but when I enjoy my Sabbath, she re-reads with me bc I love reading aloud. I think she's right. This says so much.

This perspective regarding the intended audience of this book ought to have caused the
whole world to take pause because of what it portends. It means that Yahowah's angry rant
against the religious establishment throughout the 23rd chapter of this prophetic
pronouncement, with its crescendo being the scheme which replaced Yahowah's name with
the Lord, was directed at Gentiles, and thus Christians, not Jews. The same conclusion is
also valid regarding the revelation that the Covenant has not yet been renewed, and that
when it is, the Renewed Covenant will be predicated upon a literal and complete
incorporation of the Torah in our lives.
Also, and on a directly related subject, Yirmayahuw/Jeremiah was actually what
Sha'uwl/Paul falsely claimed to be: he was God's witness to the Gentiles. In this way, Yah's
chosen prophet told us that we should reject most everything Babel's false prophet had to
say.
Returning to this introduction, we find that like Moseh, Yirmayahuw was a reluctant
witness, as he perceived himself as anything but a linguist. And yet unlike Moseh who was
eighty at the time he was called to serve, Yirmayahuw was but a teenager. Therefore, we
can assume that while age is irrelevant to Yah, and that young and old are both invited to
proclaim His Word, the recognition that we are flawed implements is a common trait
among effective witnesses.
"And I said (wa 'amar – so then I [Yirmayahuw] exclaimed), 'Alas, this cannot be
('ahah – this cannot be happening), Yahowah (Yahowah), my Upright One ('edon – my
Foundation). Look (hineh – behold, be aware, take note), I do not know (lo' yada' – I
am unfamiliar with) how to speak (dabar – how to properly convey the word). Indeed
(ky), I am ('anky) a teenager (na'ar – an adolescent).'
So then (wa) Yahowah (Yahowah) spoke ('amar) as God to me ('el), 'You
should not say ('al 'amar), "I am ('anky) a teenager (na'ar – a young man)," because
(ky) upon behalf of all of whom ('al kol 'asher – as the Almighty's blessing for
everyone) I am sending you (salah – I am dispatching you), go (halak – you should
embark on that journey) so that (wa 'eth) everything (kol) which ('asher – as a result of
the relationship) I instruct (sawah – I direct and decree) you will consistently say
(dabar – you will speak, continually communicating the word (piel imperfect)).'"
(Yirmayahuw / Rise Up to Yah / Jeremiah 1:6-7)
Age is not an excuse. And since Yahowah is good with words, we don't have to be
articulate when we convey His message. But more than this, God is telling us that
everything we read in this book was directed to Gentiles and came from Him.
Speaking of the Gentiles generally, and of Babel and what Babylon represents
specifically, God said...
"'You should not be frightened by their presence ('al yare' min paneh – do not
revere, respect, be awestruck by, or be afraid of their appearance) because indeed (ky) I
am ('anky) with you ('eth) to deliver and defend you (la natsal – to keep you safe),'
prophetically declares (na'um – promises) Yahowah (Yahowah).' And (wa)
Yahowah (Yahowah) reached out (shalach – He extended) His hand (yad) and He
touched me (wa naga') on the mouth ('al peh). Then (wa) Yahowah (Yahowah)
said to me ('amar 'el), 'Behold (hineh), I have bestowed and placed (natan – I have
given and produced) My words (dabar – My message and statements) in your mouth
(ba peh).'" (Yirmayahuw / Rise Up to Yah / Jeremiah 1:8-9)
This then affirms that everything we read in this prophetic book came from Yahowah.
It was inspired word for word by God. And while that is reassuring for those of us who love
Him and respect His Towrah, it's devastating news for Gentile institutions, particularly the
one most influenced by Babel: Christianity. I say that because there is a far greater
correlation between this religion and Babylon than there is between it and Yah's Towrah.

Thanks Father. You are renewing every day!
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 2:48:12 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
What is an Hasidic Gentile? I ask because as far as I know the term "Hasidic" pertains to some kind of religious devotee. If you are a follower of any religion, then it doesn't matter what Scriptures you focus on because you are and will remain separated from Yahowah until you renounce your religion as the idolatrous sedition that it is. You are not going to please our Creator by studying and seeking to obey a set of rules and commandments, so why even bother trying?

Should you be willing to set your prejudices and preconceived notions aside, should you have the courage to risk certain alienation from family and friends, and should you want to know Yahowah more than you want your next breath, then let me invite you to seriously apply yourself to gaining a familiarity with Yahowah's Torah - His instructions and guidance for us. Personally, I have found the aitg.pdf file that eH provided a link for above to be indispensable in helping me move from total ignorance of Yah's Torah to a place where I have begun constructing a foundation worth trusting and building on. It isn't easy, Sheri, and it isn't for those who just want a way to prove to themselves what they have already decided to believe.

I hope this helps. Yahowah bless you.
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:05:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Sheri Hoff wrote:
As a Hasidic Gentile, specifically which scriptures pertain to me that I should be studying? (As opposed to scriptures that apply only to the Jews.)

I have never heard of a Hasidic Gentile, but my view is it doesn't matter if you are a natural born Yahuwdi or an adopted Yahuwdi all of the Towrah is for you. Yahowah's Word is how we come to know Him, therefore all of it is for everyone. God's advice on what is good for you isn't changed by your genetic birth, and who Yah is doesn't change because you are not a natural born Yahuwdi. There are certain things that natural born are specifically instructed to do which appear to be optional for those of us grafted in, i.e. natural born Yahuwdi are specifically instructed to build a sukah for the the festival of Shelters, where as it appears for those of us grafted in it's an option.

My advice to everyone is to focus on the Towrah.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline shalom82  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 4:19:17 AM(UTC)
shalom82

as to why I made the noachide comment in the first post....is because hasidic gentiles are noachides. The hasidic gentile is the concept of noachidism in a more developed form. It is the work of none other than Schneerson of chabad fame....otherwise known as the "Rebbe".
Offline Sheri Hoff  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 10:41:58 AM(UTC)
Sheri Hoff

Thank you all for your replies. I was interested in being a Hasidic Gentile (i.e., righteous gentile, Noahide) because I am not a Jew, but also I believe that Christ was a false messiah. I believe Jewish (old testament) beliefs. I don't believe anyone can truely "convert" to Judaism (it is a familial bloodline). So to find out that a gentile could be included in God's plan, in Biblical scripture, was very exciting for me. It still is. It's just a little more complicated than I expected. I hope to find literature on how to be a righteous gentile. I know already that I can't just obey God's commandments with motive only that they are logical, but for the purpose of honoring and fearing God. I found two meaningful rituals ("meaningful" being the operative word) I can participate in as a Hasidic Gentile. (Never had meaning in anything before!) Pray east toward the temple, and put a coin in something when I pray (to be donated to the poor). And I found purpose! Gentiles need to cooperate with the Jews (their spiritual leaders) to bring the true Messiah and the return of God! I think it is great that I am actually restricted from all the complicated stuff of being Jewish. I am a simple Gentile. I want only to be a part of this, to be included with meaning and purpose. I don't expect to find in-person spirtual community here in the NW, as there doesn't even seem to be a large community of Jews here. (Jews in Vancouver WA have to drive to Beaverton OR for Kosher groceries.) But maybe I can find an online community.
Offline In His Name  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:42:35 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Sheri Hoff wrote:
Thank you all for your replies. I was interested in being a Hasidic Gentile (i.e., righteous gentile, Noahide) because I am not a Jew, but also I believe that Christ was a false messiah. I believe Jewish (old testament) beliefs. I don't believe anyone can truely "convert" to Judaism (it is a familial bloodline). So to find out that a gentile could be included in God's plan, in Biblical scripture, was very exciting for me. It still is. It's just a little more complicated than I expected. I hope to find literature on how to be a righteous gentile. I know already that I can't just obey God's commandments with motive only that they are logical, but for the purpose of honoring and fearing God. I found two meaningful rituals ("meaningful" being the operative word) I can participate in as a Hasidic Gentile. (Never had meaning in anything before!) Pray east toward the temple, and put a coin in something when I pray (to be donated to the poor). And I found purpose! Gentiles need to cooperate with the Jews (their spiritual leaders) to bring the true Messiah and the return of God! I think it is great that I am actually restricted from all the complicated stuff of being Jewish. I am a simple Gentile. I want only to be a part of this, to be included with meaning and purpose. I don't expect to find in-person spirtual community here in the NW, as there doesn't even seem to be a large community of Jews here. (Jews in Vancouver WA have to drive to Beaverton OR for Kosher groceries.) But maybe I can find an online community.

Sheri, do not be confused by what Jews should be and what they are today. Their religion, as practiced today, is not what is prescribed in the Torah, Prophets and Psalms (TPP). Instead they follow the Talmud, which is the hard copy of the oral traditions of the Rabbis. Like christianity it is a man-made religion made to control men.

As everyone above has said it is all about the TPP. I am not familiar with the site listed by EH, but I can recommend Yada Yahweh, Future History and the Owner's Manual. Non of these is perfect, but they will get you started in the right direction. Most hopefully they will help you find the true Messiah.

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 12:55:52 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Maybe Sheri, you should become catholic, protestant, mormon or even a muslim since you seem to believe you should belong and fit in somewhere. What part of seperating has gone over your head? If you looking for ppl that legislate, those groups listed or any splinter group that's an offshoot will welcome you and though you say you have no use for a messiah, you seem to indicate that you have an interest in the OT which is littered with the coming of the very one you believe false. The very part that's false is the name you use. The advent and outcome non the less were the same. It's only that christians believe their savior died on a cross, when every one of us knows the the set apart manifestation of Yah has appeared and relieved you of the work you couldn't provide for yourself and yet in your own letter you suggest following a group to feel included. Like I suggested in my first note, you have not read diddle squat! I welcome you, but you will not find salvation in kosher food. You will find it in the beginning. So I suggest you start over in your studies and look for Good in every word and you yourself will find Him without help for any man. He makes Himself known, believe me on that one.
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:29:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

And Sheri, if you will, scroll down to the nov.7th show and click the play button. I just got back from giving a neighborhood lady a ride to her bus stop and was hearing Yada's (the narrator) explanation, that I think it might resonate with you if you have an ear for listening.

http://radio.yadayahweh.com/

Gets me, this group lumps themselves under their flag of mexico, and while this little bus stop lady (my name for her)(mexican) works for Wendys hamburgers and doesn't make much money, her fellow countrymen charge her $10.00 a ride for just down the road. I yanked that away from them when I let her know right in front of them, that I would be glad to give her a lift for free in the mornings. She has to support bums that live with her also and I see the distress she faces b/c of these lazy men. Well she gets a little dose of the yy show every morning since my Ipod comes on as soon as the car starts, and this morning it was screaming, "Sheri, listen up!"
Offline shalom82  
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2011 10:25:49 AM(UTC)
shalom82

I honestly can't even believe what you have written Sheri. You might as well have writtten, "yessah yessah Iza jussa dum ole stupid gentile. Iza too simpa in da hed to unduhstand a'dis Torah stuff. I luv Massa jew....massa jew take care of me an tell me what to do....cuza ima too lazy and too dum anaway to do anuh book learnin or tinkin for mahseff'. I puts the coin in da box anah pray t'wards Jewlucy'lem an dat make mee plenny happy."

Your thinking has a very dark destination....and I fear for you. You are on the threshold of slavery and bondage.

Your example sheds brilliant daylight on how far the jewish religion has pulled the Yahudim and Yisrael at large from their task as the standard bearer of YHWH in this world. The Yahudim that have by and large become "jews" were not given this task of being YHWH's witnesses to forward chauvanism and subjugation to religious authority.

You plainly and simply are lazy. You have invested no real time into the Torah. I say that because even reading corrupted religious translations of the Torah wouldn't lead you to the destination you are headed to. You have no interest in learning and having a relationship with YHWH. You would rather have rabbis dictate what petty little rituals you can perform in place of covenant and relationship. You have opted for the crust and water rather than the fat feast of the King.

You are one to talk about ignorance, Sheri. You are right Sheri...you are just a simple (by implication dumb stupid) gentile....and you will remain that way....until you change your way of thinking and your attitude and invest the time to actually have a relationship than a impoverished religion that makes you a slave....the Gibeonites had more of a relationship with YHWH and Yisrael than you shall have if you keep going down this road.

I get so tired of saying these names over and over and over again...they almost become a meaningless mantra to those who understand...but since you don't.....Zipporah, Caleb (and I think there is a good case that Yephunneh (Caleb's father) had also been joined to Yisrael when considering that he is semi-unique (read below) in the fact that he was mentioned as the father of Caleb without actually being an actor in any scriptual passage) , Rahab (ancestress of the messianic line), Ruth (ancestress of the messianic line), Yael the "blessed" (wife of Heber the Kenite and most likely a Kenite herself), UrriYah the Hittite, Zelek the Amonite, ObadYahu the Edomite, Yahonadab the Kenite (and by implication once again his father Rechab)....the proselytes described in Esther, the mixed multitude described in Exodus and the Kenites in general ( now I know that some may take pause at that...and I know that kenites as it pertains to their role as scribes were berated at times by none other than Yahoshua Himself.....but this illustrates two points. First off....not all Kenites were scribes and not all scribes were Kenites. I am sure there were bad eggs and good eggs both among the Kenites who joined themselves to Yisrael. Secondly, these Kenites had a relationship with Yisrael from very early that started with Moshe. Many of them were praised by YHWH and his prophets including Caleb, Yael, and Jahonadab...they were over time integrated into Yisrael...to the point where they were scribes living in Yerushalayim...this speaks to the fact whether the Kenites were all good or all bad....that Yisrael was not to be a chauvanistic racially "pure" nation....that the foreigner could come in and serve YHWH and have an inheritance among the native born and even rise to prominence.) The words of YashaYahu....do they mean nothing to you? "Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to YHWH....." Was Abraham too simple as a goy to be the father of Yisrael?

Furthermore, I think the one thing that people forget when they are looking to the past for examples of goyim joining Yisrael is the fact that as valid as the examples are they are still examples of the past. Let us not forget the future examples....where even Palestinians shall belong to YHWH and be rulers of Yahudah and be like Yerushalmim (Yebusim) and of course to Ezekiel where it is explicit that the foreigner shall be treated as the native born and have an inheritance among the tribes of Yisrael

Edited by user Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:49:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified