logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yah's-child  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 12:27:46 AM(UTC)
Yah's-child

Although I've known about this site for a while, thought my entry into it was a little overdue.

Have a long and complicated history - my real relationship with Yahweh started after spending some time to research, as a pose to those who just listen and accept. Since finding the truth, my life's been turned upside-down! Used to work in Xianity - after revealing my research (much of it historical) to the pastor and refusing to just 'tow the line', my excommunication followed. Unable to convince wife (sunday school teacher) and children (teens who think it's 'cool' not to listen to dad), being excommunicated and therefore out of a job, life has been - well - challenging. I'd rather follow the truth (continually researching) that simply accept lies for an easy time.

This had forced me to reconsider (or reject) my previous beliefs and view scripture from a different perspective - new truths are often revealed and are sometimes 'changeable', due to each individuals different definition. Seeking the truth began about 2 years ago - it really is just so revealing......

Introduction over - thanks.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 2:17:41 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Rejecting mans ways will be troublesome at times, but you can rise above the frey. Once you have realised Yah does the saving, and nothing else out there, no matter how much people scoff at your reasons and your own understanding, changes that. Then you will start on the road to true success. He really is your Father. He really does build that hedge for us that protects us. We use His name to only praise Him and to teach others there is no saving name other than Yahowah. Once you come to that understanding you move to building that relationship He so desires as much or more than you desire it yourself. He really wants to get to know each of His family members..even those silent ones!
I watched pbs last night, and on the, Nova series, they were talking about the expansion rate to which the universe is moving outwards faster and faster, until the day comes that dark matter, pushes the galaxies so far apart that there will eventually be a, great rip, that rips the very fabric of our universe apart. I'd bet some here have a pretty good idea of just when that will happen.
I remembered reading yy's exact science on this 2 years ago in one of the chapters there, and remembered how bad the scientist had missed the mark and how intune the yy chapter was to our realm. I believe if science were to have the time to keep working on the makeup and what holds it all together, that they themselves would come to recognize God. It appeared to me watching, that even some of these ppl would like to admit they don't know shinola from....!
Welcome Yah's child.