logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline netzarim  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 8:20:48 PM(UTC)
netzarim

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum (obviously!), but I'm excited to share ideas and to fellowship with all of you.

I used to be a "Christian", at least until I came across material on why Paul wasn't who he claimed he was. This was a couple of months ago; it seems like it's been ages though, since I've studied so much on the subject of Paul since then. Long story short, I found QP, and here I am. It's been a lonely couple of months: I don't feel like I can speak to many Christians about this topic. Praise Elohim I have a wonderful wife with whom I can share these thoughts with!

Hopefully, Elohim willing, we can also find some local believers to fellowship with and learn together, so if any of you guys are in the US Midwest, let me know! :)
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 8:27:41 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Welcome to the Yada Yah Forums! It is encouraging to learn that you have discovered and embraced the truth about the hell-spawned architect of Christianity. May Yahowah continue to bless you with insight and wisdom as you apply yourself to the study of His Towrah. Send an email to Yada at email@yadayah.com and ask him to email you a copy of his in-the-works document, An Introduction to God. And if you can, be sure to listen to the Yada Yah daily broadcasts Monday through Friday from 8AM -9:30AM PST, If you'll register at the BlogTalkRadio site (it's free), you'll be able to chat with us live in the chat room during the broadcasts.

Shalom!

Richard
Offline tagim  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 12:49:03 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Truly, welcome, Netzarim. Our unofficial greeter, Flintface, better known as Richard, has a knack for saying all these needed in his posts. And be sure to visit his website, gained by hitting the link underneath his post, where you will find clear insights and a good road map for clean living. Hoping to see you logged into BTR.
Offline Walt  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 2:17:33 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Welcome to the forum. I can testify that there are some awesome people here with a heart for Yah and their brothers & sisters.
For many of us here, this is the only form of fellowship we can enjoy. May you be richly blessed in finding some local fellowship.

It is unfortunate that most all christians won't listen. They few that will are the seekers of TRUTH rather than sheep of religion. That's why I view it that I'm a seeker of Yah's Truth seeking other seekers. If someone doesn't have a heart/mind to seek TRUTH, you can't reason them to accept the evidence of the corruption of their religion. Religious traditions is a very powerful form of bondage.
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 3:48:24 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey netzarim. Don't make it lonely if I might suggest. Once you learn the truth, use it to expose the crap that's put out there. You will more than likely end up finding humor in most ppls answers once they're confronted with, why most everything they are doing and practicing and participating in, is in some form pagan in most cases. Matter of fact, you witness it from morning to sunset, once your own eyes have been opened to the truth. It's like Walt mentions being "powerful." They are under a delusion, and most will not awaken, and that's fine, but you can try in my opinion, but know when to let 'em go, just b/c some of the idiots have NO sense of urgency or are so misguided that they feel, defending their flag, shutting up a person for exposing their ways, it's what they were born to do...or shoot down a person for turning his back to their practices. It truely is a matrix of lies they have weaved.
Welcome aboard.
Shalom!!!

P.S. Start reading YY or if you go to Flints site you can reach ITG there plus many other interesting articles.
Offline netzarim  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:16:33 AM(UTC)
netzarim

flintface wrote:
Welcome to the Yada Yah Forums! It is encouraging to learn that you have discovered and embraced the truth about -spawned architect of Christianity. May Yahowah continue to bless you with insight and wisdom as you apply yourself to the study of His Towrah. Send an email to Yada at email@yadayah.com and ask him to email you a copy of his in-the-works document, An Introduction to God. And if you can, be sure to listen to the Yada Yah daily broadcasts Monday through Friday from 8AM -9:30AM PST, If you'll register at the BlogTalkRadio site (it's free), you'll be able to chat with us live in the chat room during the broadcasts.

Shalom!

Richard

Shalom, Richard, thank you for the encouragement. I did receive the Intro, and it has been a long, but fascinating read so far. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll have to check out the radio site & its chat for sure, hope to see everyone there sometime!

tagim wrote:
Truly, welcome, Netzarim. Our unofficial greeter, Flintface, better known as Richard, has a knack for saying all these needed in his posts. And be sure to visit his website, gained by hitting the link underneath his post, where you will find clear insights and a good road map for clean living. Hoping to see you logged into BTR.

I didn't notice the link before, thank you tagim, and yes, I'll have to check out BTR! :)

Walt wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I can testify that there are some awesome people here with a heart for Yah and their brothers & sisters.
For many of us here, this is the only form of fellowship we can enjoy. May you be richly blessed in finding some local fellowship.

It is unfortunate that most all christians won't listen. They few that will are the seekers of TRUTH rather than sheep of religion. That's why I view it that I'm a seeker of Yah's Truth seeking other seekers. If someone doesn't have a heart/mind to seek TRUTH, you can't reason them to accept the evidence of the corruption of their religion. Religious traditions is a very powerful form of bondage.

Much traditions have hidden the truth; surely Elohim will teach us His truth and give us the wisdom to understand it if we truly seek it. Truth will indeed make us free!

encounterhim wrote:
Hey netzarim. Don't make it lonely if I might suggest. Once you learn the truth, use it to expose the that's put out there. You will more than likely end up finding humor in most ppls answers once they're confronted with, why most everything they are doing and practicing and participating in, is in some form pagan in most cases. Matter of fact, you witness it from morning to sunset, once your own eyes have been opened to the truth. It's like Walt mentions being "powerful." They are under a delusion, and most will not awaken, and that's fine, but you can try in my opinion, but know when to let 'em go, just b/c some of the idiots have NO sense of urgency or are so misguided that they feel, defending their flag, shutting up a person for exposing their ways, it's what they were born to do...or shoot down a person for turning his back to their practices. It truely is a matrix of lies they have weaved.
Welcome aboard.
Shalom!!!

P.S. Start reading YY or if you go to Flints site you can reach ITG there plus many other interesting articles.

Truly we are called to spread His truth. It is lonely, in the sense that most, if not all, people hold to their traditions more tightly than the truth. Shalom :)

Edited by moderator Thursday, December 22, 2011 5:10:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: combined several threads

Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:14:57 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

netzarim wrote:
Truly we are called to spread His truth. It is lonely, in the sense that most, if not all, people hold to their traditions more tightly than the truth. Shalom :)

I hope you are the person (netzarim) from You Tube I have spoken with several times? If so, then thanks for waking up to that ap'paul'ing doctrine. Man it's easy to see now how we have 3 advents in prophesy still to be fulfilled by observing His, Miqra’ey. It is simple, for those that strip away all of mans gookyness, but that is a scubbing some of us had to have. I thank my Father for helping me, and opening my wifes eyes also.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 4:35:39 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Netz, come join us in the radio show and sign in so you can be in the chat room. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yada and sign in and then click on today's show. Since you are in the Midwest like me, the show is M-F at 10am central and lasts 1.5hrs. 45 min news followed by 45 min Yah's Word.
Offline netzarim  
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2011 7:39:11 AM(UTC)
netzarim

encounterHim wrote:
I hope you are the person (netzarim) from You Tube I have spoken with several times? If so, then thanks for waking up to that ap'paul'ing doctrine. Man it's easy to see now how we have 3 advents in prophesy still to be fulfilled by observing His, Miqra’ey. It is simple, for those that strip away all of mans gookyness, but that is a scubbing some of us had to have. I thank my Father for helping me, and opening my wifes eyes also.

Amein, my wife and I both have similar experience. (Unfortunately, the youtube netzarim was not me ... now I'm curious to find out about my doppleganger ;))
Offline netzarim  
#10 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2011 7:40:32 AM(UTC)
netzarim

Yah Tselem wrote:
Netz, come join us in the radio show and sign in so you can be in the chat room. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yada and sign in and then click on today's show. Since you are in the Midwest like me, the show is M-F at 10am central and lasts 1.5hrs. 45 min news followed by 45 min Yah's Word.

Thanks for the direct link, YT! I'll have to pop on sometime ...
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2011 2:18:16 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

netzarim wrote:
Amein, my wife and I both have similar experience. (Unfortunately, the youtube netzarim was not me ... now I'm curious to find out about my doppleganger ;))

lol...wish I could find me a, "doppleganger." I'd see if he wouldn't mind stepping in for me while I disappear for a while. Just to get a break from all this season crap!...and work.

No, you're not the fella I have spoken with several times I now see. I went back and looked and the spelling isn't even close.

http://www.youtube.com/user/natzrim
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 3:03:32 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

update: wife is doing very well, for those interested. She's running around like there's no tomorrow, and it was that close too. Some here knew she was having problems, and let this be a lesson to all, dr's sometimes can look and look and never detect cancer at times, until it gets to the extreme. Her 2nd day in the hospital when I thought this was going to be her last day here, she was layed back on her bed and I had layed my head on the end of her bed to watch her breathing, and just the very second I closed my eyes, she opened hers, and touched me on my arm and motioned for me to come close to her. When I leaned in to here her, she says, "no matter what, I'm going to be okay."...and from that moment on, I knew she would be, even if she left this life behind. I thank Yah for letting her remain with me.
Offline tagim  
#13 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 3:29:10 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

How sweet it is!
Offline Richard  
#14 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 6:52:06 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Fred, your tender words make grown men tear up and quiver within. Your love for your wife is nothing less than pure beauty to witness. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Offline FredSnell  
#15 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2011 4:02:05 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thank you, brothers! It sure was nice having her sitting behind me listening as I read out loud. She gets the free benefit of me reading aloud b/c I retain things better like that anyhow. Now if I could just convince her to start reading aloud to me. Then maybe I can take a nap..lol.