logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:49:01 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
UserPostedImage

This is a bit of artwork I have been working for a little bit. I hope you enjoy it. And I am not trying to be presumptuous, but I would love it if anyone had any use for it in whatever way to use it. You can do whatever you want with it. It is available for use for all of my brothers and sisters. As I said I hope you do enjoy it and I hope you will tell me what you think. I know it has some flaws and I hope to improve it bit by bit but overall I am pretty satisfied.

b'ahaba
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2011 6:51:24 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I like how you surrounded it with the deep blue (Commandments). And if you don't mind me taking the religious connotations away from it for a moment, I would like to say this about it. When we recognize that man/woman is represented in the beginning as being associated with the day they came into the world. We learn that without the One that is the Upright One, the Everlasting Pillar none of us would exist without being attached to the One Pillar. Some of the offshoots are not as long as the lower ones, signafying those that are last, their light shines just as bright as those that are the longest/first, but their light is as that One Pillar in the center, but never elevated to that level, but standing around the One shinging as bright (ambient), but not as high.
So by keeping His Instructions we shine, as bright!
I like it and hope I didn't offend you with that. Now, are you ready for some football?...poor Hank, the latest victim of free speech. I shouldn't watch and send a message, but I like the Texans.