logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 1:31:43 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

My favorite English Bible represents the perfect, complete, and inerrant word of God. Or so I have been told all my years of Christendom. I mean I use every modern translation, by the most respected scholars, even of today. HOW could they miss this detail like Yada Yahweh says, only 40% of English Translation are credible?

Is it possible the dom on the end of Christian really mean I have been kept num and dumb on purpose.

How is it that until Yada Yahweh, I knew something was wrong but fear and condemnation kept people from talking about it?

Could all the translators really have missed it or was it a conspiracy.

Can the Spirit Filled Life Bible help me here?

FF
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:24:23 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

I don't think fear and condemnation kept people from talking, I think it's the same ol same ol 'WE ARE NOT JEWS'!! I can't tell you how many time I heard that. I never fully understood what it meant to be blind until you start talking with someone about this. It is a total mental block. There is a saying in the mental health field "written in stone" and that is what most people have about their religion, for them it's written in stone!!! I'm finding that prayer, lots of prayer is what is needed to break the stone in some folks lives.
Jeannie
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:17:59 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Hi FF

I am sure that you have told me on multiple occasions that no man was to be my teacher but that I am to always rely up the Set Apart Spirit, you know as well as I do that the word, even the spirit filled bible has just few errors in it. So my thinking on your question is not to ignore what is written or deny its plausibility, but to rely on the Set Apart Spirit to be our teacher, because even in the best of intensions some man decided that he/she was smarter then Yahweh. It would be nice to have the true word but Yahweh is big enough and extra smart enough to make sure we know just what to do and when to do it!!! From your beloved daughter!!

Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 2:13:14 AM(UTC)
bitnet

As a graduate of a remote bible study program, I had often referred to several versions of Scripture to help sort matters. Many times, I had found that there were errors, and sometimes these errors were purposely perpetuated from version to version.

Finding a proper translation is practically impossible, but there seems to be a key to understanding. Now, it may not always come all at once for everyone but living out each instruction when revealed seems to open more doors to understanding. The Set Apart Spirit is promised to all who seek and do as asked, and enlightenment is a function of this Gift. In particular, Sabbath observance seems to be the hinge around which much revelation is given, and Scripture itself also alludes to this.

So, how do we trust texts that have been derived from texts that have been translated from versions of texts that have been altered over the millenia? That's a hard call and the answer seems to be to have faith in God and do what is asked with what is given first. No point learning everything without applying anything. The forthcoming graduation is not for students but practitioners.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yahsheba  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 5:16:33 AM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Welcome to the forum Bitnet!

So, what translation should we use?

Shalom,

Yahsheba
Offline Jeannie  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 9:12:22 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Since I have read YY, FH, TOM I don't take anything for granite anymore!! Reading the Word takes a lot more thought now and a whole new mind set!! The first thing I did was buy the Scriptures, that at least has the names right!! Then e-sword is free off the net and then
http://www.logos.com/originallanguages. It's worth saving your money up for!! But first read what these men have given us free with these books so you know what your looking at and looking for. Make notes for what you want to investigate further. Yahsheba you asked on one link how we got to where we are and I have to say this is the best place in my life. Do I wish I could have started with this YES!!! but it's better late than never!!!
Jeannie
Offline Jim  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 7:42:37 AM(UTC)
Jim
Man

Welcome aboard Swalchy!
Offline Jeannie  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 8:59:42 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Swalchy, you can find the Scriptures here http://www.isr-messianic.org/ . You can get it free linked to e-sword.
Jeannie
Offline FF  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:51:23 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Jeannie,

Remember to always ask Daddy and His Set-Apart Cleansing and Purifying Spirit what ever you want to know.

He will always teach you and remind you of everything he has spoken.

FF

PS I am not saying stop the research or asking for a correct, proper and accurate translation in every language.

I think Yahweh is about to release more hidden files of the past to help us into the future.
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#10 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2007 7:46:30 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

FF
Quote:
I think Yahweh is about to release more hidden files of the past to help us into the future.
That will awesome.
Jeannie