logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2011 8:24:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Just got the following from Yada concerning timing for the YY radio show in the next few weeks.

Yada wrote:
James,

Please share the following Show Schedule in the YY Forum. Based upon what I know at this time, this is what I expect to happen.

Tues 13 Yes, Regular Time, but no post show CR.

Wed 14 No

Thurs 15 No

Fri 16 Maybe, but very Unlikely

Mon 19 Maybe, but Later in the day

Tues 20 Yes, Regular Time

Wed 21 Yes, Regular Time

Thurs 22 Yes, Regular Time

Fri 23 Maybe, but Unlikely, and if so Earlier in the day

Mon 26 No

Tues 27 Likely, but Later in the day

Wed 28 Yes, Back to Normal time

Thurs 29 Yes, Regular Time

Fri 30 Yes, Regular Time

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:19:00 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
BTW: if anyone listening to todays show (9/13/11) later missed the link on Dr. Macht study of clean/unclean critters (Lev 11 & Duet 14):
http://balmofgilead.info/Macht1953.pdf
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 8:55:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Okay just got an email from Yada updating the schedule. Due to unforeseen complications, no phone or internet at the house he is staying at, Yada will be unable to do the show until Thursday at the earliest. If all go well, which there is no reason to think it will, he will be able to do it Thursday, but there is a good chance he won't be able to get back on the air until Tuesday next.

Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 2:47:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

The show should return to it's regular time today. See everyone there.

Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
James wrote:
The show should return to it's regular time today. See everyone there.

Okay, best news I've had all day, besides finding out I'm having meatloaf..by my best guess, should be about a 7hr show..lol
Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:49:16 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
...I'm having meatloaf..by my best guess, should be about a 7hr show..lol

You have people watching you eat meatloaf for 7 hours? Good goddamitey, boy! Are you okay?
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:15:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

My bad, Flintface, I should have capitilized the, 'M.' Yes, a 7hr show, and I now call him,...drumroll pls.... Mister Loaf.
Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:16:08 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Can you folks believe this foolishness? CNN report
Offline lassie1865  
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:46:25 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Was there a blogtalkradio show on Sept 20? I can't find it in the btr list . . .
Offline James  
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:13:53 AM(UTC)
James
Man

No, he was planing on trying to do some shows, but never managed to be in a position to do them.

Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2011 2:50:18 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

10/03/2011..good show today...i could rip this confused world a new one every day, and yet i feel comfort and ease. thanks for helping me understand.
Offline lassie1865  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 9:16:16 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Question for BTR Fridays:

How accurate is Jn 1:7? "For the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came into being through Messiah" (Jn 1:17)." This is always taught that Yahowsha not only superseded Moshe and the Torah, but as the "Truth," He is superior to the "Law."

Also:

My friends argue that God forbade "images" to be made for "religious" purposes, why did He design and utilize the cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant, and in the embroidery on the curtains of the Tabernacle?
Offline VinceB.  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2011 2:01:20 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

For all the babel christians along with their teachers carry on about having a "Word of Knowledge" - a word from ba'al, no less...today's BTR was what I'd classify as a real tangible "Word from Yahowah" and what a "Word of Yahowah" would actually look like when juxtaposed over and against prophets of man made religions with their schemes, would look like!

As best as I was able to figure out, paraphrasing what was said there is this: the entire world, and the life we're gifted/blessed with, is a monumental, necessary evil - if you will: is a winnowing fork. All our ambitions, our hopes, our desires - even our vices, and propensities to deviate; our debts and/or wealths can all serve as a giganic distraction that serves only one function, to afford us the opportunity to choose whom will you serve along side - and is a separating of the chaff from the wheat.

Finally, we've all got a 1000 reasons given to us each day as to why we can't get around to the point in which we engage in this wonderful relationship Yah's empowered enable for us to have, and in which we can celebrate with Him in - to the degree we choose life, putting Him first and foremost by relating to Him as He exists in Towrah - is the degree to which He intervenes by reciprocating, further enabling us to go deeper in this relationship via His Towrah He puts above His own name.

Amazing the depth and degree to which Yah won't go to facilitate our engaging with Him in His Towrah is in fact more precious than gold (anything this sick sorry world has to offer us)...the means He's chosen to engage with us, and us with Him, is a miracle of epic proportion.

All I can think to say with this is: thank Yah, He's given us Mom to empower and enable us toward the ends He cites as important (whether we realize it or not)...because I just don't have it; I can muster as often as I'd like, time to engage with Dad in this bountiful relationship - and thank Yah we have eternity to continue learning more of all He's placed within the borders of His Towrah!

HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 12:32:51 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Beautiful, Vince. You took some serious time to word that perfectly brother. Thanks for that.
Offline VinceB.  
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 6:02:36 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Beautiful, Vince. You took some serious time to word that perfectly brother. Thanks for that.

You're being very kind eH.

Once again, YY's hitting another Grand-Slam homerun during the ITG portion...

It's affirmed again that the message of Yah expounded on BTR's ITG portion is getting better and better - is becoming razor sharp to the degree anyone who listens will obviously see the contrast between the world outside over and against the relationship Yah facilitates and enables in His Towrah.

Thank Yah, because He is the Creator (not another man-made god made to suit man's version of what a god is and isn't) that His Truth trumps all the bad the world is being led to as a direct result of their being Towrahless and azab.
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2011 7:15:26 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

so right, vince; what a show!!!
Offline VinceB.  
#17 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 4:28:13 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

Most recent exchange with YY/Yada in hopes Yah's family would be enriched/advanced:

My email:

"Geeze Yada, listening and following along with your BTR program with interlinear and Hebrew lexicon -as I always do- am amazed/flabbergasted I am as you expound upon the truth of Yah's Towrah as He's given it to us (so no, I don't mean geeze in the sense of anoyance in the least...) all your BTR programs have been soo deep and rich; and if I can say: full of flavor...

I know and understand Yah makes mention of witnesses (which I won't doubt are Ruwach Qodesh Yahowsha' as revealed in Towrah, on the one hand) while also seeing the service you offer working hand in glove with Yahowah's Spirit, are indicative of what I'd consider to be Yah's definition of what a witness of His in the latter days might look like? I walk softly here because I understand the need for humbleness in context of Yah doing all the works on our behalf coupled with the fact you do speak Yah's Towrah which isn't any different from EliYah or John the Baptist...

My apologizes if I step on toes here - that's not my intention at all; rather: please keep up the work of working along side Yah as you've been doing long before I ever discovered Yah as He really exists in His Towrah (seeing Prophets, Psalms, inspired Writings that existed prior to Yahowah's first advent all pointing the listener back to Yah's Towrah).

Shalom

YY's reply:

Vince,

"I hope you are right. In the best of moments I even think you are right. And for all of the right reasons.

So long as I'm not given any credit for the result, I agree that the Introduction to God is amazing. I too see the insights as deep, rich, and full of flavor, but only because the goal is to reflect as much as can be understood of what Yah revealed.

To the extent that I have translated Yah's Word as completely and correctly as possible, and then considered the implications rationally, then with the Spirit's assistance the ITG, as well as the BTR program based upon it, is a witness. It is what Yah wants us to do, and it is a privilege to be used in this way. I hope it continues.

I am of the conclusion that your perspective on this is appropriate. So long as we know whose message is being revealed, then by all means let's celebrate the witness. I was moved to tears, with genuine joy, during the program where we considered Yahowah's testimony on Reconciliations. After the show, I spoke in the CR more personally about its powerful and positive influence on me than at any other time, only because I wanted to share my enthusiasm for what God had revealed, what He had enabled.

And to a significant extent, Yahowchanan shared Yahowah's testimony as it was written in Yasha'yahu, applying it appropriately to his timing and generation. He condemned religion and politics. And he did so passionately. So a comparison can be made to what we are doing in Yada Yah. But since I'm only quoting and commenting on Yah's Word, I don't consider a comparison to EliYah to be appropriate. Yah actually revealed His message through the prophets, which is a considerably higher calling than reporting on what He said through them.

So long as I'm seen as nothing more than a flawed implement, I'm glad that you are coming to see how Yahowah comes alive before our eyes in His Towrah. His nature and purpose is revealed in every word. We are all beneficiaries..."

HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#18 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 5:09:35 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

VinceB. wrote:
Most recent exchange with YY/Yada in hopes Yah's family would be enriched/advanced:

My email:

"Geeze Yada, listening and following along with your BTR program with interlinear and Hebrew lexicon -as I always do- am amazed/flabbergasted I am as you expound upon the truth of Yah's Towrah as He's given it to us (so no, I don't mean geeze in the sense of anoyance in the least...) all your BTR programs have been soo deep and rich; and if I can say: full of flavor...

I know and understand Yah makes mention of witnesses (which I won't doubt are Ruwach Qodesh Yahowsha' as revealed in Towrah, on the one hand) while also seeing the service you offer working hand in glove with Yahowah's Spirit, are indicative of what I'd consider to be Yah's definition of what a witness of His in the latter days might look like? I walk softly here because I understand the need for humbleness in context of Yah doing all the works on our behalf coupled with the fact you do speak Yah's Towrah which isn't any different from EliYah or John the Baptist...

My apologizes if I step on toes here - that's not my intention at all; rather: please keep up the work of working along side Yah as you've been doing long before I ever discovered Yah as He really exists in His Towrah (seeing Prophets, Psalms, inspired Writings that existed prior to Yahowah's first advent all pointing the listener back to Yah's Towrah).

Shalom

YY's reply:

Vince,

"I hope you are right. In the best of moments I even think you are right. And for all of the right reasons.

So long as I'm not given any credit for the result, I agree that the Introduction to God is amazing. I too see the insights as deep, rich, and full of flavor, but only because the goal is to reflect as much as can be understood of what Yah revealed.

To the extent that I have translated Yah's Word as completely and correctly as possible, and then considered the implications rationally, then with the Spirit's assistance the ITG, as well as the BTR program based upon it, is a witness. It is what Yah wants us to do, and it is a privilege to be used in this way. I hope it continues.

I am of the conclusion that your perspective on this is appropriate. So long as we know whose message is being revealed, then by all means let's celebrate the witness. I was moved to tears, with genuine joy, during the program where we considered Yahowah's testimony on Reconciliations. After the show, I spoke in the CR more personally about its powerful and positive influence on me than at any other time, only because I wanted to share my enthusiasm for what God had revealed, what He had enabled.

And to a significant extent, Yahowchanan shared Yahowah's testimony as it was written in Yasha'yahu, applying it appropriately to his timing and generation. He condemned religion and politics. And he did so passionately. So a comparison can be made to what we are doing in Yada Yah. But since I'm only quoting and commenting on Yah's Word, I don't consider a comparison to EliYah to be appropriate. Yah actually revealed His message through the prophets, which is a considerably higher calling than reporting on what He said through them.

So long as I'm seen as nothing more than a flawed implement, I'm glad that you are coming to see how Yahowah comes alive before our eyes in His Towrah. His nature and purpose is revealed in every word. We are all beneficiaries..."

For what it's worth and is helpful, my reply - of which awaiting an addtional reply back if YY thinks one is warranted:

Once again, thanks Yada,

Thank you for both your candor, and your reply as always - cheers.

I'm aware of specific witnesses being made mention of as it relates to the latter days - 12 to 15 years out from Tarowah would make these days, and your willingness to engage Yah in His Towrah, and reveal what Yah devotes Himself to, that's found there and no where else, (which virtually nobody anywhere is taking/talking seriously about - not to mention many of which continue to mix truth with lies just as all man-made inspired by ha-satan scams are famous for)...I agree in what you do is a tremendous witness of Yah and His engaging with us in and through the very place He invites us to engage with Him at....doesn't reach the level of Yah speaking through a prophet; nonetheless serves a very useful purpose at a tme the world is midbar r/t 'azab; two new Hebrew Words I've since added to my Hebrew dictionary thanks to what's going on at YY and the BTR program etc.

I'll share with forums; because I really do think it'd not hurt as we're all exercising our freewill to then draw closer to Dad.

Best Regards, and continued inspiration as you continue standing on a solid foundation,

Vince

HWHY