logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:50:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
For anyone who is interested in hearing Yada interviewed on the radio I will post the time and station information for them here, at least when Yada let's me know.

Yada and IQ, a former Muslim, will be on the Total Education Hour on WRCT in Pittsburgh, PA. on 6/24/ 2011 at 7:30 - 8:00 PM Eastern Time. http://www.wrct.org/ for those who are interested in listening.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Yah Tselem  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 1:59:31 PM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well... I listened. IQ was on, but Yada was not on. Good show, when they let IQ talk.
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 5:20:23 AM(UTC)
shalom82

I did not get a chance to listen but I found the blogtalkradio site of this program. Nothing has been posted for the actual date of the 24th. On the 24th there is a milchtoast show originially aired on the 21st. I assume when Yah Tselem writes about interuptions that the host was antagonistic to the message and that the interview didn't go so well. Can somebody who was able to listen fill us in a bit?
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:29:35 PM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Yes, IQ was interrupted a lot. Actually there were 2 hosts, one was antagonistic.. he had friends who were mulsims and they are very peaceful (blah blah blah). The other host didn't say a whole lot until towards the end, he was open to (some of) what IQ was saying so he said he'd love to have IQ on the show again. There was no mention of Yada at all. I don't think this episode aired on BTR, so I don't think there will be an archive.. and I'm sure that's on purpose because they prob do not want to have it recorded because of the not so politically correctness of it. IQ was trying to say that Islam teaches to kill all non-muslims who don't submit to Islam (when he was in mid-sentence, he got muted out and the hosts made it sound like an accident). He was also talking about how you can never have democracy in any islamic nation because it goes against the quran and you cannot separate the quran from govt because muslim govt is driven by the quran.. I think this is where the one host claimed he didn't know if that was true and the other one was more in agreement. That's about all I remember.. IQ was a bit hard to understand, but it was great to hear him speak out against the darkness of one of Halal's religions. Oh, one more thing, to listen to the show, I just went to the radio website and clicked live stream and played it live through itunes. At the same time, I went to BTR and searched and it was not there at all, except you could see the total education hour on BTR, just not this episode.

-T
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:48:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yah Tselem wrote:
Well... I listened. IQ was on, but Yada was not on. Good show, when they let IQ talk.

Yada emailed me the day of the interview and said that he wasn't going to be able to do it. The show only had two call in lines, and no one had three way calling so there was no way for both Yada and IQ to be on, so Yada told IQ to do the show.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post and let everyone know, hope you enjoyed the show with IQ though.

Offline James  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:50:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yada is scheduled to be on KGAB July 7th at 7.00 am pdt. IQ is going to try to join him for that one, but not definite yet.

Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:11:48 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
IQ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFuQDLTt7k&feature=feedu
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2011 3:30:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Yesterdays show with Carl Gallups...IQ Rassooli

http://www.youtube.com/w...1eBcYQ&feature=feedu
Offline ks77  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 12:49:22 AM(UTC)
ks77

encounterHim wrote:
Yesterdays show with Carl Gallups...IQ Rassooli

http://www.youtube.com/w...1eBcYQ&feature=feedu

Thanks EncounterHim, I was interested in listening to this.

Edited by moderator Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:53:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: fixed quote

Offline ks77  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 1:41:27 AM(UTC)
ks77

I can't edit my post to fix the quote tags?
Anyway, that was the first time listening to IQ and he seems like a very good speaker, it was a pleasure to listen to.
Offline VinceB.  
#11 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 10:19:41 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Today's BTR program has to be one of the best and most comprehensive reviews of Yah's plan of saving us I've heard in a long time (and that's saying a lot, because all the programs of the BTR are in the context of: Do Not Miss Out...)

I plan to bottle this program and give it to as many Christians as I can find and give it to them - in the hopes that hearing something in context that is different from what they're programmed to believe, may at least start looking at things that totally makes total sense and is totally in keeping with Yah's Towrah instructions.

I'm going to start with my folks/family.

HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:05:26 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

You are right Vince, it was a very good show. I'll hear that one again soon. Well, ppsimmons has blocked me now. Man these guys can't handle a little criticism...Here's the video that got me blocked from his site...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dSFg2d-uog
He made me mad by calling ppl like me, OT cult! Excuse my out burst Father, but I have trouble with name calling form someone that continually calls on L-rd and Jesus. I guess He's one of those that does know it all? I do run across these type quite often. And even though this group and I have had issues at times, I never realized the pettiness until now.
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:12:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Let me try again. Her's ppsimmons vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dSFg2d-uog
Offline VinceB.  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:51:11 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Insofar as it concerns me, this morning's BTR program was another 'grand-slam-home-run'!

In my zeal to try and get folks to check out both the BTR programs and yadayahweh.com - I posted the following to our neighborhood friendly world net daily site with its blog:

C.W. I hope you don't mind I paraphrased, in my own words, kind of what I heard you say during this morning's BTR:

"You think that's bad, imagine over 40 million, or more people died under Mao Zedong (Mao Tse-Tung) unpopular uprising -- I say unpopular because they, unlike here in the US (in which only 1/3 of the population was for ditching England - the other 2/3 wanted to stick with the crown), in China, only 1/3 were for communism while the popular 2/3 was wholly against it...

Ohh how we tend to forget trends (have such short term memory spans does work in favor of criminal rogue governments - just like the one we seem to have here):
From China via CNN - and how the Chinese miss the good o'days, as they sing their "Red Song" movement songs - the government just so happens to love; of course the CCP's going to love the cohesion such things produce - easier to control when 'all' are united under one banner:
http://tinyurl.com/6kgcrny

Or how about this: Patriotism is a product of indoctrination just like in CCP - we here in America, in all our phoney patriotism are wrapping ourselves in our flags and have gone to war, not against Islam (who's at war with US), but Al Qaeda, or the Taliban (or as in the case of our embassess being attacked in Syria by, not Muslims, but: 'thugs') been dragged into these illegal Bush/Obama wars - and for what; so we can eat hotdogs at NASCAR races?

Where can people hear such 'blatant' no-holds-barred truth?
Consider going here:
http://tinyurl.com/6go3fub

Then perhaps here: yadayahweh.com

Now's the time to get very serious about where we each stand as individuals before finding our identification with 'groups' that simply feeds the monster in DC what it wants: our 'souls'..."

Again, another great program!
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:26:20 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Nice Vince..You got it bro!..One of my own brother- n -laws stopped in today just to talk about scripture bc when he's been around me the last couple times, I keep mentioning Yah, and ppl need to start reading at the beginning of scripture so they can actually read what Yah says. He told me before leaving I was right, he felt. The reason was bc last time I told him, Yah will wake you up if you are seeking His heart. He let me know that when he started at Genesis, that his wife, whose dad is a baptist preacher, told him to just start reading at Matthew, bc the rest is old and done with. Well his story is, he didn't listen to his wife and did what he should have done a long time ago, start at the beginning. "You're wasting your time Kenny" was her statement to him just before going to bed. Kenny, my b-n-l, said he read to Abraham and Isaac before putting it down and turned on his tv. This touched me bc of what I had told him earlier about seeking Yahs own heart. He said right there when turning on his set was a movie of Abraham and Isaac right where he left off reading.Does that sound like coincidence?..I'm seeing and hearing things like never before in my life and I know it's Yahs help. I'm too much of an idiot for these things to happen without help from above. My Father is manifesting Himself all over the place and it's bc His name has power and I believe He's showing me this.
P.S. I see Father working in this gruff man bc he's a man that throws out profanity to ppl whether deserving it or not, and today I think he only cussed once or twice and that's really a wonder in my book.
Offline VinceB.  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:03:24 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Nice Vince..You got it bro!..One of my own brother- n -laws stopped in today just to talk about scripture bc when he's been around me the last couple times, I keep mentioning Yah, and ppl need to start reading at the beginning of scripture so they can actually read what Yah says. He told me before leaving I was right, he felt. The reason was bc last time I told him, Yah will wake you up if you are seeking His heart. He let me know that when he started at Genesis, that his wife, whose dad is a baptist preacher, told him to just start reading at Matthew, bc the rest is old and done with. Well his story is, he didn't listen to his wife and did what he should have done a long time ago, start at the beginning. "You're wasting your time Kenny" was her statement to him just before going to bed. Kenny, my b-n-l, said he read to Abraham and Isaac before putting it down and turned on his tv. This touched me bc of what I had told him earlier about seeking Yahs own heart. He said right there when turning on his set was a movie of Abraham and Isaac right where he left off reading.Does that sound like coincidence?..I'm seeing and hearing things like never before in my life and I know it's Yahs help. I'm too much of an idiot for these things to happen without help from above. My Father is manifesting Himself all over the place and it's bc His name has power and I believe He's showing me this.
P.S. I see Father working in this gruff man bc he's a man that throws out profanity to ppl whether deserving it or not, and today I think he only cussed once or twice and that's really a wonder in my book.

Who here can't relate encounterHim - is exactly the same issues facing my sister and I...she'll profess I'm right when I point out all the times Yah's Towrah relationship is forever, meaning ever - over-and-against Paul who's definitely introduced something wholly counter to Yah's 'forever' clauses...comes back with a, 'I know your right...' followed by the all infamous "BUT"...

If Christians could and/or would, just take a deep breath, and not think or say "BUT" there's the possibility that they too, can start the long laborious process of divesting themselves of all things Paul, with his fraudulant doctrine, related.

If Yah takes hold of her heart and mind with the truth toward observing knowing understanding and relationship with Yah in His Towrah, than my whole family has a chance of joining us on Sukah...I'm trusting and relying upon Yah for this as well.
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:49:12 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Vince, it doesn't read too well, but on another thread I mentioned Danny McGuires site, FOY. Today I spoke with him about Paul, and how I just ignore him. Danny didn't mind listening when I told him I can't get it through my head that Pauls own witness acount stumbles when he himself bares witness to what happened and too, that Paul, as far as I know was the only person walking that Yahushua harmed. And with scales!..Now I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, then the beast may have been right in front of me until I chucked it one day. And that's bc all of christianity builds on Pauls written testimony of a sinner comes clean.
Well who I ask isn't that? Why his testimony over others that read easier than his? Then I started wondering why he's even in there? So, was it the KJV that gave us 66 books and he was born the 6th month in 1566. Here's a man that tied politics, religion and economics all together and whalaa, we have this religion of justification, where the Kingdom of Heaven is not preached, but all things that are, aren't Torah, at least in my book they aint. Too me, they gave everything the okay as long as you have, Jesus.
Now Dannys site shows Paul alot, and to my surprise, he either bit his tongue at what he may have percieved as ignorant, or, he might be waking up to the fact that alot of what happened just doesn't jive with what our Father says. Now I don't profess to be anything that amonts to much when it comes to keeping up with others in knowledge of whats happened with all the corruption, but I see even a 6' 3", 225lbs baby can see it, then anyone should be able to. And I call myself a baby bc when I did receive it, I broke down in tears that I couln't control even with my wifes help. I begged Yah for forgiveness and let Him know that I would would stand with Him. Since then, He's got me walking a little more at ease. At least I don't have to see that KJV anymore.
Offline FredSnell  
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:36:21 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

boy I can't wiat till ITG comes out!!!!!..I googled it but got much more that I wanted...Suggegtion to you guys. You might put the word "real" in front of, ITG.
Offline FredSnell  
#19 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 2:11:34 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

It's another one in the old trash heap for me..While many claim to grow using Fathers name, I'm quickly learning they are growing their pocketbook..Another fella, I'll give his initials as LW, and he promotes The TI. He is off me list of those with any sort of legitimate help. Many know him so I'll leave it there. You can pm me and I'll fill anyone in that put those initials to the right names. It's disgusting!...paramount to stealing.
This makes my bones ache knowing ppl are fraudulently using my Fathers name to enrich themselves. So I guess now Yahs name is even being corrupted by many that report to know Him. How does one bite their tongue on this? Or do I call him out to his face? Oh man does this really piss me off but I'll get calmed down here. A dear friend filled me in on this early this morning and I can honestly say I have felt sick every since then. What had me questioning him was Yadas own use of Fathers name after I read Yadas reponse to another on another thread and Yadas sharp interpretation of Fathers name that made good sense to me at least. Well I took what Yada had wrote and forwarded what Yada had written as to how he found Fathers name is actually YaHoWaH. I really thought that a man to claim to know so much about Father would do his own dd, but just not long after I did the forward he reponded back with an answer that struck me as being
self reliant by telling me to visit the TI site that all the answers are there...WRONG!!!..He's either too important to do his dd or he just doesn't give a rats except fot the glory he receives. Enough of him, I'm done with him.

As far as yesterday though...lol..You guys will get a kick out of this. A fella came by from Buffalo Tx all starched denim wrangler shirt and pants, cowboy boots and straw hat..dressed to the nine you might say..First thing that caught my eye was the hugh cross imposed against his deep black skin. Back in the day I always thought black ppl wear gold better that white ppl...lol. Well he was all smiles at first until I raised up from the ground bc I was working off the ground and told him first thing, "that thing is pagan" just pointing at his chest. It was like he had to search himself. I pointed this time right at it and said, "that cross is pagan." After letting him know of the true word that was actually used for the pole that the manifestation of Yah was put upon was "stauros" and it means upright pole and thats only the beginning of the corruption you christians have inherited that you all should be unlearning what your own fathers have inherited. Boy did he change subjects fast..."Hey, can we talk about the work I need you to do?"..That was his respose. Never meeting this guy before I told him I can talk alot better not looking at you...LOL. He got the message and buttoned his next button on his shirt and asked if that was better. After he was walking away I laughed with my son saying, "I took a little starch out of them britches for him."
Offline tagim  
#20 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 3:44:07 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

eH, not knowing the LW or TI, my guess is I missed another jewel. Seems you have the perfect "shop": a needed commodity where they just keep coming. You could/should post another liability dismissive sign: "Welcome, come in, but beware." lol
Offline tagim  
#21 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 3:45:23 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

forgot to say, I was lmao!
Offline cgb2  
#22 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 8:43:18 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Great show yesterday on GCN live. Fortunately they have archives so show can be heard here:
http://archives2012.gcnl...Nutrimedical/0614121.mp3

Great religious myth buster format
Offline FredSnell  
#23 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 10:07:54 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

cgb2 wrote:
Great show yesterday on GCN live. Fortunately they have archives so show can be heard here:
http://archives2012.gcnl...Nutrimedical/0614121.mp3

Great religious myth buster format

I'll save it for tomorrow, but caught the intro just now!...This host had a heck of a lead in for the show...In all his yrs of hosting who's been his most interesting guest? That's impressive!..But why aren't it resonating with these ppl? That to me is even more impressive.
Have a great Sabbath all...
Offline Mike  
#24 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 10:44:51 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Thanks for posting the link cgb2.
To download the mp3 file go to http://www.gcnlive.com/p...utrimedical/archives.php and right-click on June 14, 2012 (hour 1) "save link as..."

Shabbat shalom
Offline Richard  
#25 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2012 3:03:11 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thank you, Mike! I heard the show live and really appreciate the link so that I can hear it again.
Offline Richard  
#26 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2012 3:46:14 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Mike, that link only provides the interview up to the first set of commercials.
Offline Mike  
#27 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2012 5:53:18 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Flintface,

It worked for me unless the show was longer than 52:49 minutes. I listened to it over the weekend and there were more than one set of commercials. I just downloaded it again and the mp3 file is 6192 KB big, 52:49 minutes long; the same as I downloaded on Friday.

Shalom