logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RidesWithYah  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:10:47 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

If you ever doubted that the Catholic Mary is the Babylonian (Canaanite) Asherah, read THIS LINK.

(Then ask forgiveness for reading it.)
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:29:47 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I had to wash my eyes out with soap after reading that swill. Okay, not really, but it just makes ya wanna throw up (stop there or continue reading) your hands and cry out in frustration, doesn't it. My, oh my.

Thank you for the link.

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2011 1:47:49 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just going to and fro was enough to make one puke yesterday. I can't even stand looking at that bunny without wanting to blow it's head completely off its body. I wanna tell everyone, these illegal roman catholics that invade our borders everyday and bring even a stronger conviction towards babylon than most the christians in my neighborhood are crazy for chocolate s_ittin bunny!...Makes me wanna puke. At almost every stop light there they are peddling their smut. I don't know how you guys can tune that crap out of your heads. I just wanna overturn these shrines, but I know these idiots defend that junk to the death of 'em.

Exodus
34:12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:

34:13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

34:14 For thou shalt worship no other el: for YHWH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous El:

Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2011 3:17:22 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

The instructions you referenced were given to the people when they were entering in to that land which He had given to them, and Yahowah wanted that land to be free from the practice and trappings of religion. He did not add, "And do this everywhere you go." Yahowsha, as far as I have read, did not once encourage His followers to seek out and destroy the objects of worship of the Romans and Greeks among whom they lived. Nor have I seen any record of His having upbraided them for not doing so.

We are not, at this time, sitting on thrones, ruling nations in the Name of Yahowah. Our time will come. For now we are to reason with those who are deceived and who care enough to listen to us. I believe that the spirit which motivate us (yes, it gets to me sometimes, too) to hate Mexican and other illegals within our borders is not of the Father. It is an enemy who blurs our focus and chokes our love. Let's remember that Yahowsha was Yahowah's Useful and Beneficial Implement for all men everywhere, and that He doesn't give a hoot about America's borders or supposed national sovereignty.

Love ya, Fred.

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2011 3:37:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

You're so right, Brother. I know I should learn spanish so I can help free those still trapped. Walking upon to someones place just to conversate is hard to do, when alot of 'em have these false idols everywhere. And I mean shrines like you would see in any catholic church. It just hurts my eyes and mind. Well most don't understand what I'm trying to convey anyhow. Even those that have some grasp of english.
Thanks for the love, right back at cha, and for reminding me, cast off all that old ways is sometimes a chore that I for one, need a dailey reminder of.
Thanks again brother.
I am so weak at times, I beg Yahs forgiveness in my errantcy in all things.

Love ya brother and thanks.

Offline RidesWithYah  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2011 3:53:35 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

I thought these were very well done:
(Not perfect, but very well done...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29kzJXmaE0&feature=player_embedded (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fypT2XY-fec&feature=related (part 2)
Offline Richard  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2011 9:02:24 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Those videos are quite good, actually. Thanks for sharing!
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:47:24 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

When the 2nd vid gets to the instuments the church used to get new converts, or, getting one to renounce, I can only imagine how twisted some people get when working for, what they perceive as , G-d. Thanks for sharing...It's already making the e-mails to some of my family.

Richard, did you hear what the commentator said at...00:47..?

Thanks brothers!!!

Posted later:

Let's not forget that good ole cross that everyone wears today, either annoucing their faith or showing how stylish they are..

http://www.youtube.com/w...TVhg&feature=related
Offline ks77  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:05:22 AM(UTC)
ks77

Yeah, thanks for sharing the video Rides. I'm so thankful I found out... Two years ago I knew the 'true' meaning behind Easter, (though not that it fulfilled half of YHWH's feasts) but dismissed eggs and the Easter bunny as just a silly bit of fun that goes along with it. After realising what it actually represents, one can only despise it. Going to watch encounterHim's video now! :)

Ahh! Also a very good video. I believed Yada when he said the cross was a pagan symbol (because unlike me had actually done research on it lol) but didn't know why until now.
Offline Daniel  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:03:06 AM(UTC)
Daniel

flintface wrote:
...hate Mexican and other illegals within our borders is not of the Father. It is an enemy who blurs our focus and chokes our love. Let's remember that Yahowsha was Yahowah's Useful and Beneficial Implement for all men everywhere, and that He doesn't give a hoot about America's borders or supposed national sovereignty.

What are you talking about, Richard?

My pastor said that America is God's New Chosen People!!!

God turned His back on those filthy Jews in Israel and chose a New Bride in the Christian Church as evidenced by the blessings He has shed upon the US&A!

You had better get with the program before God decides to break His promise with you, like He did with Israel.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Richard  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:32:22 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Daniel, you crack me up.
Offline Richard  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:37:53 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

encounterHim wrote:
Richard, did you hear what the commentator said at...00:47..?

Which video, part 1 or part 2? Part 1 00:47 he is relating that Yahowsha died and was buried. Part 2 00:47 he is asking if we think the apostles died Easter eggs.
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:28:08 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Pt. 2,...forgot to mention that part..The impression it left had me rolling, even though the commentator was being some what serious.

Curious too, brother, I'm reading in Isaiah 40 and I think a verse there confirms that christians were already in the habit of reading scripture from the middle to the end by the time, Columbus sailed here.
If you read, 40:22...." It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

"circle of the earth"...what was all the, world was flat stuff?...It was written out for them and they never saw it, best I can tell.

Offline Richard  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:02:42 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

You're right. The ancients seemed to have known things that we no longer know. One day I'm sure our Father will let us see the whole thing, if we're still interested at that time.

I was thinking yesterday about how Yahowsha declares that Yahowah will give each of us a new name, so that I will no longer be called by my human name. That is just way cool. There will be a new heaven and a new earth, and this one will not be called to mind anymore. It is fitting, then, that we receive new names so as not to be reminded of this life or of this physical sphere anymore. Outstanding!
Offline ks77  
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:11:01 AM(UTC)
ks77

encounterHim wrote:

Let's not forget that good ole cross that everyone wears today, either annoucing their faith or showing how stylish they are..

http://www.youtube.com/w...TVhg&feature=related

After the 2nd watch, I'm confused about that video. At 1.35 it shows pictures of a T and not a + with a man on it, saying it's the symbol of Tammuz. However, according to Yada's book II chapter 5, the shape of the upright pole Yahshua died on did resemble a capital T. Does this mean both a T and a cross represent Tammuz, or just the cross? I was under the impression the T wasn't bad, but the cross was. Or is the video in error? Even if our Messiyah did die on a T, would it still be advisable to wear one around like so many Christians like to do?
Offline VinceB.  
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:34:10 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

ks77 wrote:
After the 2nd watch, I'm confused about that video. At 1.35 it shows pictures of a T and not a + with a man on it, saying it's the symbol of Tammuz. However, according to Yada's book II chapter 5, the shape of the upright pole Yahshua died on did resemble a capital T. Does this mean both a T and a cross represent Tammuz, or just the cross? I was under the impression the T wasn't bad, but the cross was. Or is the video in error? Even if our Messiyah did die on a T, would it still be advisable to wear one around like so many Christians like to do?

I had just read the Pesach chp during this past Pesach, and what I got out of the whole 'Upright Pillar' thing was: from our perspective looking up at Yahowsha' affixed to the pillar in fulfillment of being our Pesach, His body being the 'Door' to heaven, don't even see the pillar (His body is in the way of our seeing the pole He's affixed to) because the pillar isn't the focus: He being our Pesach and the door into Yah's family is the message; does that make sense?

Edited by user Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:05:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: readability and redundant/wordiness

HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:14:52 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

hi ks and Vince...it really doesn't matter in my opinion what He gave up His mortal body on. Like Yada says about the tomb and the body not being there when the stoned was rolled away. We probably shouldn't concentrate on what it was used for, but what it represents. Upright and straight!
I have heard that they did use a lifting pole that ran horizontal like a cross does look, but the ropes tied to the ends for lifting fell to the ground with the cross beam after they did the job of harnessing the pole up, for planting the pole into the ground. I can see this as being more in reason with the thought that possibly the ppl of this time would have viewed lumber as an expense that they would throw away easily when a, soul pole would suffice.

Edited by user Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:04:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline ks77  
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:59:02 PM(UTC)
ks77

Okay that does help, cheers everyone!
Offline Daniel  
#19 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 4:01:16 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
would have viewed lumber as an expensee.

Using an upright pole verses a "christian-type" cross for executions reduces the amount spent on nails by 33%.

I saw an episode of "The Naked Archeologist" (don't worry, he isn't really naked!) that stated that the nails were allowed to be kept by the family of the executed person to pay burial costs.

I can imagine that the G-4* officer of the 10th Legion would opt to keep his expenses as low as possible by mandating 2 nails per execution rather than three.

*G-4 is the Supply and Logistics department of an army. I suppose for the Roman Army occupying J'lem it would be G-IV rather than G-4, but you take my point.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Richard  
#20 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 7:57:25 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

I doubt seriously that the Romans went to a lot of trouble preparing tree limbs for the purpose of execution. The idea of the perfectly formed and planed cross shown far and wide by the followers of the RCC and Christian abominations is just ridiculous.

It would have been like putting rolled and pleated Naugahyde on an electric chair, or like lining the inside of an Iron Maiden with velvet. What would have been the point? The instruments were to be used to torture and kill people: there was no reason to make it luxurious or sightly. I can just hear it. "Hey, Lieutenant! Would you mind terribly smooth-planing that tree branch to which you're going to impale me? I should really hate to have to endure the agony of a splinter!" "You got it, buddy! You there! Private! Get over here! Bring your carpentry tools!"

Josephus remarked that the land failed for trees because the Romans were crucifying so many people. That too would seem to support my conclusion that the Roman soldiers or, more likely, their appointed servants, would hastily chop down a tree and as quickly as possible make it crucifixion ready.

All of this is conjecture, but it seems to make sense to me. And it makes the whole idea of a "cross" suspect. My inflation-affected two cents worth.

Richard