logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 3:57:43 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Shalom YY Family, I'm fairly new at walking in Torah, and I'm learning more and more about our Heavenly Father everyday.
I have a question about being baptized in Yahuweh and Yahushua's Name, and in The Ruwach Ha'Kodesh. How do I do it? who do I ask?
Where is the best place to go? I'm sure that the local baptist, or non-denominational "church" is not the place to go.
I'd prefer to go under in Living Waters (literally and Spiritually) like a flowing river, or creek.
I had talked to someone who does an online Sabbath broadcast, and he said he would do it, but I don't fully agree with all he believes in.
Any suggestions? Thanks.
Peace and Love to all YAH'S People...
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 11:42:41 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
That is an excellent question. Personally, I wouldn't let anyone immerse me with whose doctrine I disagree. To me, that would be no different than having a Catholic priest sprinkle me or letting some money-crazed televangelist dunk me for dollars on international TV.

There are few of us around, my friend, and it may be that there is no one in your area who walks in the Light of Yahuwah's Torah. But if there is, then regardless of that person's station in life they are qualified and authorized to immerse you in the Name of Yahuwah. And I agree with you that a flowing creek or fresh water lake is preferable to a tub set high in the wall of an auditorium.

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 3:32:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
hi, YahisLight and Richard. I have been listening to this guys videos on You-tube you may find interesting... I feel he has did his head in the exact place YHWH wants each of us. And Richard, enjoyed your new page you put on your site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/messengerofthename
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 3:29:46 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Thanks for the encouragement. I've just recently re-dedicated myself to Yahuweh in Yahushua. I've been studying for a while now, and was baptized in a "non-denominational church" in 2007. I want to be immersed in His True Name and Spirit. Please everyone pray for me that I gain Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding according to His Truth. Also for the Strength only Our Father can give in and through His Son and Spirit. I'm so unworthy of His Calling, but I think He feels differently... HalleluYAH. I look forward to being an active part of this forum and making new family members. I think I've seen a few of those Youtube video's, and I do agree with him as far as what I've seen. Thanks again, Peace and Love to all YAH's people.
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline VinceB.  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:58:36 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

YAHisLIGHT wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement. I've just recently re-dedicated myself to Yahuweh in Yahushua. I've been studying for a while now, and was baptized in a "non-denominational church" in 2007. I want to be immersed in His True Name and Spirit. Please everyone pray for me that I gain Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding according to His Truth. Also for the Strength only Our Father can give in and through His Son and Spirit. I'm so unworthy of His Calling, but I think He feels differently... HalleluYAH. I look forward to being an active part of this forum and making new family members. I think I've seen a few of those Youtube video's, and I do agree with him as far as what I've seen. Thanks again, Peace and Love to all YAH's people.

Sounds wonderful...more power to you...

I, myself, am also very new to these forums; to YadaYahweh...and having come out of first, the Roman Catholic Church's rendition of Pauline Doctrine into the fire in more Pauline Doctrine in becoming another brain-dead zombie by virtue of evangelical Christianity before finally being delivered in discovering the truth about Paul/Sha'uwl and how it is he took all that God had said and did on behalf of promises made to the world via Abraham, and creates a religious system having nothing to do with what God said.

and let's remember that it's all about relationship with Yahowah and His family and nothing to do with rituals and religion schemes...

Yah's best on you and yours'
HWHY
Offline Daniel  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2011 3:36:04 AM(UTC)
Daniel

VinceB. wrote:
..having come out of first, the Roman Catholic Church's rendition of Pauline Doctrine into the fire in more Pauline Doctrine in becoming another brain-dead zombie by virtue of evangelical Christianity..

That is an interesting perspective, Vince.

I came out of the evangelical strain of christendom, and would have considered the RCC more 'Pauline' than we were.

A group has split off from the church that we used to attend to start a more 'traditional' congregation. The problem is that they are latching on to 3rd-6th century tradition and creeds as their basis of practice. In my estimation, they are 'running towards Rome'. They have gotten up from the pews, and headed off, at full speed, IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline VinceB.  
#7 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2011 2:37:24 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Daniel wrote:
That is an interesting perspective, Vince.

I came out of the evangelical strain of christendom, and would have considered the RCC more 'Pauline' than we were.

A group has split off from the church that we used to attend to start a more 'traditional' congregation. The problem is that they are latching on to 3rd-6th century tradition and creeds as their basis of practice. In my estimation, they are 'running towards Rome'. They have gotten up from the pews, and headed off, at full speed, IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

I would like to expound upon this more - but am still prayerfully considering what to say backed with God's Word...I'm certain it does dovetail with a mind and soul being a terrible thing to waste...that structually the RCC is truly the church of satan hidden in plain sight, but that the evangelical branch is, spiritually speaking: is a satanic spirit! Every time a leaf moves they see God in it; or projectively out of their want tend to see God in it; not much different from how Sha'uwl splits and divides everything into pieces and reconstructs his own religion and belief system around it - he superspirtualizes everything just as what evangelicals do - coupled with the fact that there's a spiritual pride associated with evangelical christianity that's far worse than any human pride: especially since spiritual pride, with all their spiritual gift getting and giving, and their tongues, and their propensity to have these 'JESUS' visions and dreams et al, that's all pervasive, and that stinks to high heaven...RCC is a very pride filled religion on a soulish level; where as evangelical christians are very prideful on a spiritual level just as satan is superspiritual when it comes to his religious schemes and things...
HWHY
Offline VinceB.  
#8 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2011 3:13:56 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Oh, and BTW: there's some huge feast days starting next month of which God is very involved with and in, toward both growing, and in growing us up into His family, as He's spoken and outlined in the Torah Prophets and Psalms...Yahowah, He truly is and does love us all very very much, but it is by virtue of our being adopted into His family as He's delineated it, and not as what Paul/Sha'uwl's renderings would have us to think and believe...there's a world of difference between being adopted into God's family via our observation and knowing Him in His Shabbats and Feast Days (our being adopted into His family Yisrael - read about Ruth) VS what Paul says we're to do to be apart of His family...Sha'uwl would have Yisrael, and the entire world, be adopted into Yah's family via his understanding about how God works: "Come to Yahowsha' and be saved"; how twisted is that? what Yahowsha' did He does on behalf of His family: the nation of Yisrael, and the promises He made to His family via Abraham and includes Adam and Chavah and Noel...Sha'uwl is sinisterily wrong; Yahowah is right!

I edited this to show and reflect that Yah's family is Yisrael...He adopts us into Yisrael as part of 'that', that is Yah's family...
HWHY
Offline Daniel  
#9 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2011 5:53:14 AM(UTC)
Daniel

VinceB. wrote:
spiritual pride associated with evangelical christianity that's far worse than any human pride: especially since spiritual pride, with all their spiritual gift getting and giving, and their tongues, and their propensity to have these 'JESUS' visions and dreams et al, that's all pervasive, and that stinks to high heaven...

What are we to make of those visions and dreams?

What is their source?
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline RidesWithYah  
#10 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 3:04:49 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Hey YahIsLight,

Where you at?
I'm in Kentucky, and can't think of a place more "middle America" than that.
If you give us a little more specifics, one of us might know someone near you,
who can help with fellowship and maybe baptism.

Shalom.
Offline Richard  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:24:04 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Daniel wrote:
What are we to make of those visions and dreams? What is their source?

Their source might very well be Yahuwah Himself, Daniel. It depends on who was in the listening audience, I think. I remember that Yahuwah used even the thoroughly pagan Balaam to pronounce His blessings on Yisra'el, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that He would use Christians to get His message to one or more of His elect within earshot.

It must be borne in mind, though, that being used by Him does not equate to be being approved by and acceptable to Him. That's where so many get deceived, I believe. Just because He has used the USA to do some good things in its brief history does not mean that He has ever approved of the nation or found its ways and leaders acceptable in His sight. He used Balaam to bless His people, but afterwards He had the man put to death with all his heathen buddies.

Shalom, my brothers.

Richard
Offline Daniel  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 6:59:52 AM(UTC)
Daniel

flintface wrote:
It must be borne in mind, though, that being used by Him does not equate to be being approved by and acceptable to Him.

Good point, sir.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:30:29 AM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Shalom Rides with YAH,
I'm located just outside St.Louis, MO. Not too far from you. I would love to have fellowship with someone in the area, and of course be Immersed in YAHUWAH, Through YAHUSHUA, In YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH. Please let me know if there is anyone around who believes in TORAH and YAHUSHUA. I'm very new to this "Sha'ul is a false prophet" thing, but it has crossed my mind in years past, and I can see it being true, I'm just beginning to learn about it. I've always found him to be confusing and contradictory, and have often seen his "letters" to be just that, "letters" and not Scripture... I still haven't read QP yet... So bear with me and my slow pace... Praise YAH, Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all who are HIS...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:04:54 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Shalom to you YAHisLIGHT.
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:43:21 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Shalom sirgodfrey... Thank you. I'm very excited to be an active member here. I'm almost finished reading KP's Future History, next is the Owners Manual, and then maybe QP. All the while Yada-ing Yahweh. I can't wait for Yada to get new Yada chapters online. I'm so glad Our Father directed all of us here.