logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 5:06:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
R wrote:
So in saying Paul is a liar, are you also calling the letters as well as “acts” a bunch odf bull too?
Please, enlighten me on this further.
R

Yada wrote:
R,

What Yahowah revealed in His Towrah, Prophets and Psalms is true. Anything which contradicts God's Word would be a lie. Paul constantly contradicts Yahowah and Yahowsha'. So, therefore, Paul lied. It is that simple.

Most of what Paul wrote contradicts God's Word, and thus his letters are filled with lies. Most of Acts is based upon Paul, and thus most of Acts is not trustworthy. And since the spirit Paul advocated on behalf of, the spirit he claimed possessed him, is associated with the Bull, your summation is accurate.

The book www.QuestioningPaul.com exists to enlighten you further on this topic. But should you not already know what Yahowah revealed in His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, should you not be open to Yahowsha's actual testimony and Yahowah's written Word, that review of the differences between a man's view and God's perspective, won't do you much good.

My hope for you is that you are open to knowing Yahowah as He revealed Himself to us.

Yada

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 5:10:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
I saw your podcast on itunes and pulled down your shows but some of the broadcast on The Great Galation Debate are missing and I was wonderin how I could get the full series.

Thanks.

R

Yada wrote:
R, I did not post the radio shows you found on itunes, nor even know who may have done so. The archives of the shows should all still be available on Blog Talk Radio under Yada Yahweh Radio. But the most recent version of the Galatians debate is found at www.QuestioningPaul.com.

Yada

R wrote:
Thanks. I have always suspected Paul was false but for different reasons, yours just help confirm what I thought. Thanks for all you do.

R

Yada wrote:
I missed it for many, many years. But by scrutinizing Galatians, and comparing it to Yahowah's Towrah, it eventually became obvious to me as well.

I've attached the very rough and incomplete draft of my new book, the Prelude to Yada' Yahowah. The first 5 sections are somewhat complete (Towrah, Word, Name, Covenant, and Commandments). But the rest of what is there is still a cluttered and unfinished mess. So, if you read this, don't go past the Commandments section.

Yada

R wrote:
Thanks I appreciate it, I will definitely read it.

I listened to Prophet of Doom while I was in Afghanistan and found it to be quite enlightening, I knew some of it but not all of it.

I had not really compared Galatians with the Torah but I did know there were numerous mistakes in Hebrews; but I have usually avoided his writings. Very few Christians also don't know that his reference for putting on the armor can be found in the Tanakh...not all of it but some, so it was not original.

Being female I had a real issue with Paul, and because of him a few years back I actually threw my Bible across the room and told Abba that he had to show me that this is not true and this is really not from You, because I would rather be in hell than in heaven with a "god" that thinks men are better than women. When you read the Tanakh you see Elohiym protecting and caring for women and Yeshua always treated them with respect. Of course being raised Catholic didn't help. But El is good and within a week He started showing me the truth through things online, books and people. Also learning a little about the original language helped.

I also agree with you that some souls will cease to exist when it is all said and done.

Once again thanks for the book and for your time.

R

Yada wrote:
Rachel,

It is true, Paul hated women. His comments regarding the place of women are inconsistent with Yahowah's Towrah - Instructions. Truth be known, the Set-Apart Spirit is our Spiritual Mother, and She is responsible for our spiritual birth, our enlightenment, enrichment, empowerment, and protection. And once adopted into Yahowah's Family by way of His Covenant, we are all equals.

I personally suspect Paul was homosexual, based upon his animosity to women in his letters, and especially his relationship with Timothy. This is consistent with the Anti-Ma'aseyah. But regardless of whether or not this is accurate, I understand how Paul, like Muhammad, would make you angry. He angers me mostly because he has led billions of souls away from God.

Paul plagiarized many religious texts, not the least of which was stealing one of Dionysus' most famous quotes and putting it into the mouth of his flash of light. And yes, the reference to armor was a corruption of Yahowah's advice.

The US Military has done their utmost to block and ban Prophet of Doom. Truth has never been their ally. What caused you to be in Afghanistan?

The Ma'aseyah's name is Yahowsha', not Yeshua, as that is a rabbinic corruption. I cover this in the name section of the book I just sent to you. But when it comes to corruption, nobody beats the Roman Catholic Church. Hell will be a very religious place.

The more you know about Hebrew, the more you will come to know about Yahowah. More than anything, I've tried to convey the full meaning of the Hebrew in the Prelude to Yada' Yahowah. So if this is your new direction, you should enjoy the new read.

Most souls will cease to exist according to Yahowah. It's not a punishment. But it is amazing how few people recognize this necessary reality.

Yada

R wrote:
I was in Afghanistan with the Air Force (my job with the Guard is Logistics), it was 2008 so I don't remember if I downloaded it to my ipod before I went over or if it was after. I did enjoy it though and it did help the time go by.

I am a Messianic Jew now for about 7 years, and follow the Torah, keep the feast and Sabbath, and eat kosher; not the way the Jews say to but they way it is laid out in Scripture. I do not attend any services because I am in Iowa and there is no where to go and I despise organize religion. It has always amazed me how much witchcraft is in the church and how many people don't even know it. It use to really bother me because all my friends would have all these experiences with angels and God and I was not getting anything, and I would wonder what is wrong with me. But my one pray has been to keep me on the right path, I told Him I don't want to think I am going the right way and then die and find out I was not, and He has been very faithful to me in regards to that prayer.

I have wrote out in my own hand the parts of the Torah that pertain to keeping His teachings and instructions so I can read a little each day in my own hand, don't know if it makes a difference but felt led to do it.

R

Yada wrote:
Rachel is a Hebrew name. Rach means to journey, and 'el is God, so it means to walk to and with God. While your gender is irrelevant to God, your race is relevant. You are special.

I hope that you are out of the AF and out of Afghanistan. Invading was suicidal, a horrible blunder.

I have learned over time that the correct title is Ma'aseyah, meaning the Work of Yahowah. I present the reasons for this in the book I sent you.

You are right to observe the Towrah, the Called-Out Assemblies, and the Sabbath, in the manner Yahowah instructed in His Word, and not as the rabbis do. I cover two of these three topics in the book, and will cover the third--the Mow'ed Miqra'ey. I have, however, written a volume on them which I will edit as soon as I complete the new book. If you read it, start with this chapter: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...t_Assemblies_Salah.YHWH.

There are no good religions. God also despises them, so you are in good company.

Christianity and Rabbinic Judaism are filled with pagan ideas born and bred in Babylon.

Your friends were lying to you. Either that, or the "angels" they were encountering were all fallen.

Yahowah explains His way in His Towrah. So long as you observe it, you will remain on His path.

Yahowah tells us to write out a copy of the Towrah for ourselves, and to recite it so often, that we know it by rote. So, once again, you are on the right path.

Yada

Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 7:04:38 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
James, when you post these, would you be kind enough to post links to the attachments to which Yada refers? Thanks.
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 7:42:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Here it is. Sorry forgot to post it the first time.
File Attachment(s):
!!! Prelude to Yada Yahweh.doc (1,508kb) downloaded 70 time(s).

Offline Daniel  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 10:30:00 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Yada wrote:
I personally suspect Paul was homosexual

Again with the "Paul was a homo"!

Unless we find Paul's cable television bill that shows he subscribed to "Bravo" and we find the words "duvet cover" in his writings, this is just speculation.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:34:46 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Upon a google search, "was paul gay" this site popped up at top of the page. So apparently, many have the same idea of him.

http://www.beliefnet.com...he-Apostle-Paul-Gay.aspx

Can't vouch for this site, so a grain of salts in order until...
Offline Noach  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 9, 2011 12:09:45 PM(UTC)
Noach

Daniel,

Not to state the obvious, but thats why Yada wrote the word "suspect" and qualified it to be a personal statement.

Maybe if Paul wasn't so hostile to women, we wouldn't have to suspect.
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 9, 2011 3:35:57 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Here's Yada's QP take on it:

QP chapter 8 wrote:
This continues to be about Paul, not God. The Galatians were now "his children," not our Heavenly Father’s sons and daughters. Even his mention of the Messiyah in this context is misleading, because it circumvents the role of the Set-Apart Spirit. "My (ego) children (teknon) who (hos) also (palin – furthermore and again) I have birth pangs (odino – feel the pains of childbirth) until (mechri – to the degree or as far as) who (hos – which) was formed (morphoo – manifest the external appearance) [of] Christos (ΧΡΣ– the Messiyah (but without the definite article, the errant Christos used as a name is a better grammatical fit than the appropriate title "the Implement of Yah") in (en) you all (sy)." (Galatians 4:19)

Those who have been adopted into our Heavenly Father’s family have been born anew from above by way of our Spiritual Mother, the Set-Apart Spirit—not by way of Sha’uwl. Paul’s children are Christians, not Yahuwdym, and thus they are estranged from Yahweh. But by claiming to have "suffered birth pangs" for "my children" Sha’uwl has once again portrayed himself as a surrogate for God, and he has established himself as the mother of the faith.

It is deeply troubling that the Nestle-Aland, after claiming that their 27th edition manuscript was a near perfect representation of the original autographs, ignored the placeholders found in all of the originals and then perpetuated the myth that the Messiah was "Christ." NA: "Children of me whom again I have birth pains until that might be formed Christ in you." But 1,700 years of religious tradition was too much to buck and still make a buck. After all, Catholicism’s Latin Vulgate reads: "My little children, of whom I am in labour again, until Christus be formed in you." Of which the King James translated to produce their Authorized Version: "My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you." These translations actually say that Paul served as a surrogate mother "until Christ" who was the "Son," (i.e., male) fulfilled that role. The wannabe Apostle was wrong on both accounts.

Since these mistakes are ridiculous, one must ask: why would Sha’uwl write something this divergent from God’s symbolism and from human nature? Did he suffer from gender identity issues? Was this why he was opposed to marriage, and does it explain why he was demeaning toward women? Is it why he expressed his love for Timothy—a man he personally circumcised even though he was belligerently opposed to circumcision? Even celibacy, which Paul promoted, is a perversion of Yahweh’s marriage and parental symbolism.

Apart from his animosity toward God’s symbols of the Covenant, which are marriage and family, and the specific roles God assigned to the Spirit and Son, Paul’s sexual orientation is irrelevant, with one caveat. According to Daniel’s prophecy, Satan’s Messiah will be a homosexual.

So Paul calls believers "my children" and amongst other things gets labelled a "suspect" homosexual by Yada, well Yada strongly suggests he is. But, and this is a big but, John calls believers "my children" as well, i.e. 1 John 2:1 and 3 John 1:4. The other things Yada suggests aren't that hard to tackle as well, all one needs to do is read a bit of Scripture.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:56:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Daniel  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:41:21 AM(UTC)
Daniel

So I must ask, what is the benefit of publishing Yada's suspicion that Mr. Oftarsus was, ummm, "a man's man"?

Does QP lose any of it's impact if this one point of speculation is omitted?

When a Catholic or a Protestant Catholic reads this suspicion in QP, and now YY, the entire body of work is discredited, dismissed and disposed of.

Perhaps Paul was into dudes, if so, it there is no evidence that he ever acted on those impulses. On this side of the grave, we will never know for sure. (Unless, of course, we find that he subscribed to "Architectural Digest", shopped at Restoration Hardware and drove a Toyota Prius.)

I know that more people would read more of QP (and the latest edition of YY) if Yada turned the gain (sensitivity adjustment) down on his GAyDAR just a little bit.

PS: I would much rather read a Yada-amplification of Song Of Solomon than this speculation about hot, man-on-man-action.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline bigritchie  
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:49:26 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

Well if the Ebionites were correct about Paul then he was not a homosexual. They said he was a gentile who converted to Judaism in order to marry the high priest daughter (Who later refused to let his personal thug marry his Daughter).
Offline Matthew  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:50:09 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Daniel wrote:
Does QP lose any of it's impact if this one point of speculation is omitted?

When a Catholic or a Protestant Catholic reads this suspicion in QP, and now YY, the entire body of work is discredited, dismissed and disposed of.

Daniel, if I only saw one minor error then I would possibly believe Yada's take on Paul. But, in my views, I see quite a lot, and some worthy enough to discredit the whole work. For example in the passage above Yada dismisses the Nestle-Aland for "claiming that their 27th edition manuscript was a near perfect representation of the original autographs, ignored the placeholders found in all of the originals and then perpetuated the myth that the Messiah was "Christ."" But then in passages like Galatians 2:16 Yada translates the placeholders ΧΝ ΙΝ as "Christon ‘Iesoun." Why does he blast the Nestle-Aland but then goes and does the very same thing? Ok, Yada might not say the Catholic Christ is the Messiah but why use "Christon ‘Iesoun" as if Paul "intended" to use them when clearly the author of Galatians did not.

Strangely enough Yada translates the placeholders of Galatians 2:16 correctly in the opening of chapter 6 of QP:

Quote:
"Understand (oida – intuitively appreciate, perceive and remember, use your perceptions to realize and become acquainted) that because (hoti) no (ou) man (anthropos) is vindicated (dikaioo – is justified or put right, acquitted and shown to be in compliance, or judged innocent) out of (ek – by means of) legalistic (nomou – established societal customs, rules, traditions, and laws governing conduct) works (ergon – assigned tasks and undertakings, accomplishments and activities) if (ean) not (me) by way of (dia) trust in and reliance on (pistis) [the] Messiyah (ΙΗΥ), Yahushua (ΙΗΝ)." (Galatians 2:16)

But then justifies his reasoning by saying:

Quote:
Gathering this portion of Paul’s thesis together, and adjusting the text to more accurately reflect his intended message based upon the whole cloth of this epistle, the ultimate abomination of desolation reads:

"Know that because no man is vindicated or justified by means of the assigned tasks, accomplishments, and activities (and by observing the edicts) of the Torah if not through faith in Christon ‘Iesoun. And we in Christon ‘Iesoun believe in order to be saved out of faith in Christou, and not out of observing the Torah, because out of doing what the Torah says, no aspect of flesh is judged innocent. (2:16) But if you are trying to find salvation in Christo, but are found to be sinning (by observing the Torah), shouldn’t we be anxious that Christos serves (the Torah’s) sinful nature, and not my desire for the possibility of him advocating a different way? (2:17) Because if that which I have actually torn down, dissolved, and dismantled, if this home and household is rebuilt anew, I myself demonstrate, establish, and recommend Torah-lessness and transgression. (2:18) For then by the Torah’s law I actually died and was separated. As a result of God I was actually crucified with Christo so I might live. (2:19) But now I no longer live. Now I am alive in Christis. That is because now, at the present, my life is lived in the flesh by believing that God and Christou love me, and also surrendered and delivered himself for my sake. (2:20) Do not reject the Charis/Grace of God, because if righteousness comes by way of the Torah, the possibility exists that Christos died and was separated for no reason and without any purpose." (2:21)

I like the phrase "adjusting the text."

And don't get me started on the word charis which is found in the Septuagint long before Paul was born and when the Disciples used the word too.
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 11, 2011 11:58:06 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Matthew wrote:
And don't get me started on the word charis which is found in the Septuagint long before Paul was born and when the Disciples used the word too.

i.e. as early as Genesis 6:9 we already find a form of the Greek word being used, dated to between the 3rd and 2nd centuries BC.
Offline VinceB.  
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:02:24 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

I really don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this; perhaps someone could redirect me to the proper place to put this...

I was fortunate enough to have heard Mr. Winn talk about the whole Egypt 'uprising' when it was still brand new...I recall him stating matter of factly that he saw the military taking over followed by a very radical Yisrael/USA hating Islamist taking over - the military only serving as a transitional purpose...in other words: it seems to me Mr. Winn was right on the money in how he saw things going.

Has Mr. Winn ever thought about starting a blog - a blog in which he can expound upon events unfolding in light of the discernment Yah has clearly given him as a result of all his studies and research?

More and more I'm literally seeing that the whole world as a collective whole is 21st Century Babylon, the whole entire thing being a global cesspool of political and religious schemes to enslave the world with the exception being those, such as those on this site, who reject the schemes (both political and religious) and stick to the narrow 'Way' given to us by Moseh in the Torah, and in the Prophets and Psalms.

It would be nice to see a blog site in which those who would like to discuss further could come here to YY to expound more...
HWHY
Offline cgb2  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 3:03:37 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
VinceB. wrote:
I really don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this; perhaps someone could redirect me to the proper place to put this...

I was fortunate enough to have heard Mr. Winn talk about the whole Egypt 'uprising' when it was still brand new...I recall him stating matter of factly that he saw the military taking over followed by a very radical Yisrael/USA hating Islamist taking over - the military only serving as a transitional purpose...in other words: it seems to me Mr. Winn was right on the money in how he saw things going.

Has Mr. Winn ever thought about starting a blog - a blog in which he can expound upon events unfolding in light of the discernment Yah has clearly given him as a result of all his studies and research?

More and more I'm literally seeing that the whole world as a collective whole is 21st Century Babylon, the whole entire thing being a global cesspool of political and religious schemes to enslave the world with the exception being those, such as those on this site, who reject the schemes (both political and religious) and stick to the narrow 'Way' given to us by Moseh in the Torah, and in the Prophets and Psalms.

It would be nice to see a blog site in which those who would like to discuss further could come here to YY to expound more...

This article is interesting:
http://www.lewrockwell.c...celente/celente63.1.html
Offline FredSnell  
#15 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 4:13:37 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

interesting to say the least, especially the last few sentences....

Was reading up on a guy some of you have no doubt heard about. His name is Albert Pike. This guy to me most certainly had the ear of Satan. His writings almost 100yrs ago, parallel exactly whats fomenting in the ME at this time.
Offline cgb2  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2011 7:33:42 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
interesting to say the least, especially the last few sentences....

Was reading up on a guy some of you have no doubt heard about. His name is Albert Pike. This guy to me most certainly had the ear of Satan. His writings almost 100yrs ago, parallel exactly whats fomenting in the ME at this time.

Yep: sumarized here:
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Interesting how trends forcaster Gerald Celente sees another world war coming:
http://www.lewrockwell.c...celente/celente63.1.html
Offline James  
#17 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 4:01:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Hey Yada,

Thanks for the insights. Yes, many things will change during the tribulation period, it will not be the change most people are expecting.
Yes QP is kind of slow, but I really want to absorb and ponder on what is there. I finished last night on your comparison of the prophesy found in Amos 9. My dad, who was also a student of Scripture used to discuss this prophesy. It was good to be reminded of it.

I have been involved in a group study of Acts for a number of weeks now, and I have been interjecting some of what I have learned in the book. There are a couple of individuals who are curious, one in particular who is spotting the discrepancies, and I will clue them in on your site this week. Of course the others are trapped by what has been traditionally taught (as I still combat it myself), and one who was so opposed to the Torah as to be clearly agitated. However, it is difficult to argue with verses such as those found in Psalm 19. David describes Yahowah's law as being beautiful, restorative, perfect, enlightening, and precious. It is a stark contrast to what Paul describes.

Be well,
B

P.S.- I noticed you mentioned earlier that you discovered God's true name to be pronounced "Yahowah," is there a special significance between the "o" as apposed to the "u?"

Yada wrote:
B,

Those who are religious will reject anything you say and get angry with you. But it is worth it if one or more person listens to you and comes out of religion and to Yahowah.

The more you can counter Paul and Acts on your own based upon what you learn the better. And the more you focus on inconsistencies and contradictions the better. The right insight delivered personally at the right time is often better than a pile of books.

Yada

B wrote:
Hey Yada,

I hope you are well. I just finished the first half of Questioning Paul and have started reading the rest. I really don't know what to say. I am speechless at this point. My wife, has been listening to me comment here and there on the material, and to be honest seemed a little skeptical, until she heard a "message" yesterday. The preacher spoke from Galatians. Yada, it could have been a poster message for what is in your book. In it the preacher said that the Law (Torah) was dead now that Jesus Christ has come, that it (the Law) was only a "temporary fix" for man's salvation. Also, he spoke of Paul's confrontation with Peter in Galatians 2:11-14. While doing so, he made Peter seem like a hypocritical hooligan. I think my wife has started to realize that something is wrong, when the preacher read out of Galatians about the leaders of the Jerusalem Ekklesia being those who "seemed to be pillars." I was surprised that was even in the ESV text from which he was reading. Yet nowhere did he discover any discrepancy to what Paul was saying. Belief is a powerful thing.

Needless to say, I am still enjoying the book very much, and am loving the opportunity to dive more deeply into Yahuweh's Scripture.

Take care,
B

Yada wrote:
It's true B. The more research I did for QP, the more I realized that Christian pastors have chosen to believe Paul over Yahowsha, Paul over Peter, Paul over Yahowah and His Torah. It's amazing that people could be this easily fooled into thinking that Paul could contradict the Word of God and still speak for God.

So what's wrong is us. We've stopped thinking rationally. We, and I mean the religious masses, will believe any lie, so long as it is popular. Belief is a powerful force for evil.

Yada

B wrote:
Yada,

Thanks again for mailing me back. I have managed to find a few people who in their search for truth have discovered something wrong, particularly with Paul's writings. One has been particularly disturbed after putting together the similarities between Paul's "Damascus Road experience," and Satan's method of "falling to earth" as well as appearing. He has read it dozens of times before but just never considered it, because we accept Paul blindly as an apostle, and his words cannot (must not) be questioned. He also has always had issue with Paul's mysterious three year period of "instruction," and has started reading a little of your book, it is difficult for him to read as he is nearly blind, hopefully an MP3 version will be available in the future. He is at a place I was when I first started reading Yada Yahweh, and I had to really pry myself away from all the "tradition" I had been taught. It still isn't easy at times.

Anyway, I hope you are well. I am still making notes, my book is littered with green notes and underlines.

Take care,
B

Yada wrote:
B,

Funny thing, I found myself dealing with Satan's appearance this morning when translating a passage about Yahowah's reaction to Ba'al Pa'owr.

Thanks for the update.

Yada

B wrote:
Yada,

Very interesting, and curious, which passage is it?

Thanks,
B

Yada wrote:
Deuteronomy 4.6. Ba'al Pa'owr means Lord of the Compelling and Wide Open Light

B wrote:
Hey Yada,

Is it 4.6 or 4.3? Didn't know if perhaps the wording was inconsistent with verse order.
"Lord of the compelling and wide-open light."

An interesting meaning. Particularly in context of the verses. (All I have are english equivalents so the context I am reading them probably isn't 100%)

Moseh is giving God's instruction on HIs Law, and is reminding the people of their rebellion and the consequences. Not to deviate or add or subtract to Yahowah's Word.

If I am gathering the meaning correctly, this "compelling and wide open light" is representative of the worldly (satanic) system of doing things. One which compels people away from Father? It seems to track of Satan, as he attempts to "compel" people away from Yahowah with the "wide-open" path which leads to destruction.

Thanks again,
B

Yada wrote:
It was 4.3.

We see this the same way. Here is what I wrote:
At this point, Moseh reminds his audience that many among them were recently fooled by the Lord – Ba’al, and that following this Lord of Light will lead to one’s extinction.

You all saw (ra’ah – witnessed) with your own eyes (‘ayn – and you perceived and understood) that which (‘asher) Yahowah (YaHoWaH) did (‘asah) with (ba) Lord Pa’owr (Ba’al Pa’owr – Lord of the wide open, compelling, and troublesome light). For indeed (ky) every (kol)individual (‘ysh) who (‘asher – relationally) walks and follows (halak – travels in that direction, proceeds toward, and goes) after (‘ahar) the Lord of the compelling and open light (Ba’al Pa’owr– Lord, Master, and Owner of the wide open, disturbing, and troublesome light), Yahowah(YaHoWaH), your God (‘elohym), will annihilate (samad – will destroy and demolish, will wipe out and decimate, will exterminate, seeing that they perish, ceasing to exist after death) from (min)your midst (qereb).” (Dabarym / The Words / Deuteronomy 4:3)

Ba’al is the Hebrew word for “lord.” It is most often used in association with “ha Shatan – the Adversary.” “Ba’al – Lord” describes Satan’s ambition, which is not only to “lord over” the Most High, but also to “own, possess, and control” mankind.

Pa’owr is a compound of two Hebrew words. Since ‘owr means “light,” we have been given a vital clue regarding Satan’s appearance and strategy. Pa’ is from either pa’ar, which means “wide open,”pa’am, which means “to persistently compel, to beat and push in a disturbing and troubling direction,” or pa’ah, to “groan and scream.”

Satan is a spiritual being, and thus, like all spirits, Satan resembles light. Yahowsha’ tells us that Satan, who Yahowah refers to as “the lesser luminary,” appeared as a “flash of light” as he was being cast out of heaven. And Paul, who admits to being controlled and possessed by Satan in Second Corinthians, encountered Satan as a “flash of light” on the road to Damascus.

The qualifiers used to distinguish and identify Ba’al Pa’owr, are interesting. This “lord of light” is “compelling,” as are all of his religious schemes. His ways are “particularly broad and wide open,” which explains why his religions are so numerous, accepting, and popular. Yahowsha’ affirmed this in His Sermon on the Mount, when He said that the “way to death and destruction was wide open and broad, and many there are who find it.” Further, this Lord of Light “persistently pushes his victims in the direction of disturbing trouble, of groans and screams.”

Throughout this Prelude to Yada Yahweh you will be confronted with evidence which proves that most human souls are annihilated at the end of their mortal existence. The souls of those who “follow after the compelling and popular lord’s of troublesome light will be destroyed and demolished, wiped out and decimated, exterminated, so that following their death they will simply cease to exist.” This may sound harsh, but it’s not. It’s not a penalty or a punishment. Such things exist, but they are reserved for those who promote the Lord, not their victims.

God could not say, and did not say, “Love me or I will see to it that you are punished forever in hell.” Such a spirit would not be lovable. He would not be just. Therefore, the vast preponderance of human souls simply cease to exist after death. For those who were deceived, there is no eternal life in heaven or hell.

B wrote:
Hey Yada,

Well you were right, people don't listen. The study I have been attending in Acts finally got to Chapter 15, and what I had to say was not received well. The moment I mentioned anything favoring the Torah, I got pounced upon like a pack of wolves. The fascinating thing was the utter lack of willingness to listen to any sort of evidence or contradiction. Coming from a Psychhology/History background, I found it fascinating as well as disheartening. Not sure if I should really even bother with it any further, none of them want to even attempt to make an attempt to study any deeper, but rather just be told what to believe.

On a better note, I am almost done with Questioning Paul. I am going to get back into Yada Yahweh again, and hope to really learn more about Passover, since it will soon be approaching. I downloaded all the podcasts from the radio site regarding it. I'm looking forward to studying it.

Here is an interesting quote I discovered.

Leo Tolstoy, My Religion (1884): The separation between the doctrine of life and the explanation of life began with the preaching of Paul who knew not the ethical teachings set forth in the Gospel of Matthew, and who preached a metaphisico-cabalistic theory entirely foreign to Christ; and this separation was perfected in the time of Constantine, when it was found possible to clothe the whole pagan organization of life in a Christian dress, and without changing it to call it Christianity.

Hope you are well,
B

Yada wrote:
Great quote, B. Thanks for sharing it. Wow. It goes right along with that of Jefferson.

As for your Christian bible study, I'm afraid that you are wasting your time. They not only can't process the Word of God, they hate it.

Yada

Offline James  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:19:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Yada,

I have finished Questioning Paul and like you I have been played a fool. I had already accepted the fact that Paul was a false apostle before finishing the book, but now that I have completed studying it...I am disgusted. Speechless. I am now at a crossroads. I can never go back to the lies that were told to me. I look back at my life. A life that has always been in the church. My parents took me to church, I grew up in it, and once considered Seminary, even attending online and completing a few classes. Yet in all, I always felt something was amiss, and grew disgusted with the way "Christians" treated their own and others. Not all are bad, there are many who are kind and good, but I cannot go back there.

I was going to hold all my questions until the end of the book. Any questions I had were answered while I was reading. I cannot think of any for you at the moment.

I want to thank you for writing this. I know it took you a lot of time, and continues to do so. I have not seen anyone do anything this thorough. It was what attracted me to Prophet of Doom when I was looking to answers to Islam.

I have started to focus my reading energies to Yada Yahweh and gathering translation materials to further study Scripture in the early manuscripts.

In all of this, I have found a new appreciation and love for Yahuweh. I am looking forward to Pesach, and my wife and maybe a couple of friends are going to celebrate it with us.

While I am cutting off my ties to religion and politics, there is a great weight lifted. I hate to see my nation crumble. But with political corruption run amok, and the few votes we get to "change" anything only for it to remain the same because we didn't really have a choice anyway, I see no real solution to correct things. And if these things must occur for the completion of Yahuweh's plan, then what can be done, but focus utterly on our relationship with Him and help those around us? I am so disgusted with religion I cannot put it into words.

Now I have to learn how to walk along with Yahuweh. Fortunately the Torah is there to teach me. If I have a question for you, it is this. How do I effectively teach it to my family? My wife is starting to see what I have been studying and that gives me such great joy. My boys are only 20 months, and I want to be able to teach them the truth as they get older. If I am reading it right it is as simple as studying and reciting the Torah and keeping the Miqra'ey. What did you do?

B

Yada wrote:
B,

I greatly appreciate your review of Questioning Paul. Your response to the material mirrors my own. There is so much for us to unlearn and walk away from. But fortunately, there is something wonderful for us to walk toward.

I have attached my Prelude to Yada' Yahowah. I am writing it for the very same audience you are seeking to use such information. Unfortunately, however, it is not finished. But by reading the first five sections, The Word, The Name, The Torah, The Covenant, and The Commandments, you will have much of what you need to share the truth with your family and friends. But please don't read the final two sections on The Called-Out Assemblies and The Prophets because they are not ready.

Please continue to stay in touch, B. I've enjoyed getting to know you.

Yada
File Attachment(s):
!!! Prelude to Yada Yahweh (1).doc (1,997kb) downloaded 45 time(s).

Offline jatrom  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:48:52 AM(UTC)
jatrom

Hi, I've been following this forum for a while now. Also read Swalchy's writings about QP. I must admit, Yada did an excellent job with Yada YaWeH at first. It's a pity that lately his work is in danger of being greatly disregarded because of his emotional and presumptuous remarks. He clearly poisoned himself up to the point where he is unable to write unbiased and find himself guilty of the exact faults he accused Paul of - twisting and turning the truth to fit his own ideas. Paul definitely seems to be in the wrong. To go any further, one is in danger of falling in one's own trap...
Offline James  
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 2, 2011 8:56:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
"However, those who elect not to rely on Yahweh, and who are left as an impurity in the crucible, will find themselves judged at the end of their mortal lives. And the victims who submit to religious indoctrination will find their souls separated as dross, ultimately ceasing to matter, returning to the ground from which they were made. In the crucible metaphor, souls who don’t accept God’s way out are "burned off" into nothingness, while their oppressors are left confined for all time. And yet those who rely upon Yahweh, walk with Him away from judgment and to the Promised Land."

There is no righteousness in this statement.
You are condemning the unrighteous with the decieved. That isn't justice.

Pauls comment about the law comes from Nehemiah;

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law.............

Neh 10:29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;

Dan 9:11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. (A law no one could obey)

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. (A law no one could obey)

Deu 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen. (a law no one could obey)

I submit to you this;
There is only one that could obey the law.
There is only one that ever could.
Yahuweh himself.
No other man had ever obeyed the law without sin.
He came and fullfilled the law for us, that we may not be cursed by his righteousness, because we ALL SIN.
(
1Jn 1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Throwing Galatians away while the rest of the NT agrees with it is pure hypocracy.

As far as faith is concerned, you stated;
"But these Galatians passages certainly suggest that Christian theologians are justified in their interpretation of Paul’s message when they cite this letter as evidence that the Torah is an outdated burden which enslaves, and when they preach that Paul’s "faith" liberates. But why is it that not one Christian theologian has the character, courage, and intellectual integrity to say that Paul’s position, if Christians have interpreted it correctly, is diametrically opposed to Yahshua’s teaching on the subject of salvation, and his statements are in direct conflict with Scripture?"

The Torah IS NOT OUTDATED.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Here is some scriptural understanding of faith;

Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? (Do you understand this?)

Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only?. (You see?)

Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

There is no such thing as simply "believeing", because "faith" is the motivation for "works". Works of the Law? Heaven forbid.
Obedience to the NT ESTABLISHES THE LAW in the saviour.

Let me give you an example of obedience to the NT.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, AND TO ALL THAT ARE AFAR OFF, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Yashua made this statement twice;
Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the NEW TESTAMENT, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
I looked up "new" in strongs. it doesn't appear to to be as though it means "renewed".

Also, you are throwing the book of Hebrews out when you chunk out Galatians;

Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
Heb 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
Heb 7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Heb 7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
Heb 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
Heb 7:20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:
Heb 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
Heb 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
Heb 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
Heb 7:24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Heb 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
Heb 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Heb 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

You had better get past the concept of two Gods;

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mar 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are WITHOUT EXCUSE:

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And finally, written by Luke. Not Paul;

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

I find it amazing that you have the ability to follow single words back their orgins, but seem to lack the ability to draw simple conclusions.

Here is the "passover";

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Man I could go on and on.

Obey the word of God;
And learn who he is, not just his name;
If his name is all you know you will be found lacking.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that KNOW NOT GOD, and that OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Faith without works is dead.
Here is where obedience begins;

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

It seems to me that you are trying to have a "relationship with God", but you are unwilling to have that relationship on his terms.
If you truly believe that their is a new, or "renewed" testament, try following it.
You may be enlightened.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them..........
He paid that price by FULFILLING THE LAW.

Either do it his way, or just chunk the whole NT.
I would advise you not to gather people to yourself.
Thats deception.
We have enough of that in the world. Please understand, I mean you no harm, nor am I trying to "cut you down". A lot of your work is brilliant, and I think your a good person.
I just don't want you to take my words wrongly Yada.

Sincerely,

M

Yada wrote:
Mark,

Like so many others, your perspective is so deeply rooted in the myth and misconceptions of Pauline Christianity you are unable to process Yahowah's testimony.

I am stating what Yahowah has told us. So your accusation is against God, not me. The quoted statement isn't capricious or unjust. Those who do not know, trust, rely upon, observe, and engage in Yahowah's Covenant, Towrah, and Called-Out Assemblies are judged. That is not my opinion, but Yahowah's message. Further, according to Yah those who deceived others will spend their eternity separated from God. Their victims, the deceived, however, are not punished. They simply cease to exist. That is not a punishment.

Having only heaven and hell as Christians teach is unjust. That is why most mortal souls simply cease to exist at the end of their earthly lives. They do not know God and God does not know them. The Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' told us this several times.

Most everything Paul said is untrue. In fact you have to be irrational to believe that "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law." It is after all Yahowah's Towrah. Paul's ploy is always the same. He takes something Yahowah has revealed out of context, misquotes it, and then twists his version to suit his agenda. It is exactly what was done in the first two quotes you shared.

So, if by recognizing that you have been mislead by Paul in this way, you are now prepared to reject Paul's testimony and religion, then you will have taken the first step toward the truth. If not, you should read www.QuestioningPaul.com. Before you will have any chance of understanding, much less walking to and with Yah, you will have to first reject and then walk away from your religion. Doing so is the lone prerequisite for engaging in Yahowah's Covenant. It is the last thing Yahowsha' asked of us.

Your translation of Nehemiah 10.29-30 isn't even remotely accurate. There is no curse. And the Towrah is the very thing the people are committing themselves to observe and participate in. The passage reads:
And (wa) the remnant (sha’ar – the remainder) of the family (ha ‘am – the related people and kin), the priests (ha kohen – ministers), the Lewy (ha lewy – those who Unite), the gatekeepers (ha sow’er – those who stand guard at the doorway), the singers and musicians (syr), the servants (natyn – those doing chores often in association with the Temple), and all (wa kol) those who have separated themselves (badal – who have dismissed, left, moved away, and set themselves apart (niphal participle – which means that as a result of their relationship they have become what they have done: that by separating they have become set apart)) from (min) the people (‘am – related families) of the earth (ha ‘erets – of the realms and lands) unto (‘el – toward the direction of) the Towrah (Towrah – Torah Instruction and Teaching, Guidance and Direction: from tow – a signed, written, and enduring, tuwr – means to search for, find, and choose, yarah – instruction, teaching, guidance, and direction, which tuwb – provides answers which facilitate our restoration and return, that are towb – good, pleasing, joyful, beneficial, favorable, healing, and right, even tahowr and tohorah – purifying and cleansing, thereby towr – giving us the opportunity and means to change our thinking, attitude, and direction to one that is more fortuitous and beneficial) of the Almighty God (ha ‘elohym), their wives (‘ishah – women), their sons (beny), and their daughters (wa bat), all (kol) those who had come to actually know and genuinely understand (yada’ byn – who were familiar with discernment (qal participle, telling us that those who actually knew and understood were now actually known and understood)), prevailing (chazaq – restoring, courageously strengthening, resolutely establishing (hiphil participle affirming that with both parties engaged in the relationship, they became restored, resolute, and strong)) upon (‘al) their honorable (‘adyr – respected) brothers (‘ach – kinsmen) to genuinely move toward and actually pursue (bow’ – to come (qal participle thereby affirming that this movement was real and that by pursuing [the Torah] they were pursued [by God])) with (ba – in) a binding oath (‘alah – a sworn promise) and (wa) vow (sabuw’ah – a contractual promise to fulfill an agreement between parties in full conformity with the truth) to (la) actually walk (halak – to genuinely move through life and make progress (qal infinitive construct, which when following la denotes a sense of purpose)) in (ba) the Towrah (Towrah – Teaching, Direction, Instruction, and Guidance) of the Almighty (ha ‘elohym – God), which relationally (‘asher – which based upon this relationship) was given (natan – was bestowed and provided (niphal perfect indicating that this gift was inspired by a relationship and that it was complete, lacking nothing)) by way of (ba) the hand of (yad) Moseh (Moseh – from mashah – the one who draws out), the servant of (‘ebed – associate and coworker of) God, the Almighty (ha ‘elohym), and to (wa la) be especially observant (shamar – to closely examine, carefully consider, thoughtfully contemplate and evaluate [the Towrah](qal infinitive construct denoting genuineness and purpose)), and to (wa la) actively engage in (‘asah ‘eth – to actually participate in, do, celebrate, and profit from (qal infinitive construct affirming that this commitment is both real and that it serves an actual purpose)) all of (kol) Yahowah’s (Yahowah), our Upright One’s (‘edown – our Foundation’s), terms and conditions (mitswah – authoritative directives regarding the binding contract), means used to achieve justice and resolve disputes (mishpat – the basis upon which judgment will be exercised and sound decisions are made), and (wa) clearly communicated prescriptions and decrees (choq – shared and nourishing thoughts regarding an allocation of something from the whole).” (Nachemyah / Yahowah Comforts / Nehemiah 10:29-30)
Mark, if this is not sufficient to help you leave the lie of your Pauline religion and walk to the truth, nothing anyone can tell you, and that includes God Himself, will save you from your religion. You are currently choosing to trust a man who based upon his claims cannot be right, rather than trust God who proved that He is right.
I did not read any more of your letter because I recognized that this alone was sufficient if your mind is open. And if not, nothing else I shared with you would resonate.
Yada
PS: Thanks for providing the connection between Paul and this verse. I'll include it in the Introduction to God.

M wrote:
"His positioning of Judaism as a ruthless enemy of "God’s church" has fanned the flames of anti-Semitism and caused horrible and needless suffering. Translations exacerbated the problem to be sure, but it was Paul who presented Judaism as the enemy of his faith: Christianity. The foreseeable and inevitable consequence was to rally Christians to persecute Jews out of a misguided sense of divine retribution."

What you say is true. However it is very important to understand, that the "Christians" that engaged in this behaviour are condemned by the Gospel itself, in the writings of Paul....no less.....

Rom 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26
AND SO ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED(MY CAPS): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.
Rom 11:28
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Any hatred of Jews by Christians is uncalled for, and a sin.
For by the Law and prophets we recieved a saviour. God himself. We should above all, be grateful to those who are the people and the lineage of Yashua.
The above scripture should be self explanitory, and this is the scripture used to come to the conclusion I have about Jews;
Rom 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
It would be unrighteous to hate him which has had a hand in our salvation...........................

M

Yada wrote:
M,

Please stop quoting and trusting Paul. He was a false prophet, a false apostle, and a very, very evil man. And if you don't recognize this, as I myself was unaware, then read Questioning Paul. It is impossible to reconcile Paul's statements with Yahowsha's or Yahowah's. And that makes Paul a liar. Period.

Yada

M wrote:
Since you answered my email I WILL study deeper, and will study "questioning Paul".
I do not intend to let the matter lay.
I want the truth. Thank you for your time Yada. Also, thank you for your studies.
M

Yada wrote:
M, that is a wise and good decision. My hope for you is that you will come to appreciate the case Yahowah and Yahowsha' make against Paul, and thereby reject his testimony. From there it will be much easier for you to walk away from Christianity, knowing that by doing so you will find Yahowah, engage in His Covenant, and rely upon His plan of salvation. From what I have learned these things cannot be done without an open mind, the motivation to invest the time, and the will to accept the truth even when it destroys one's religious beliefs. That is why walking away from Babylon, which is manifest today in Christianity, is the lone prerequisite of the Covenant. There are then four additional requirements, all of which you will learn in time.

I can now say for absolute certain that Paul and Christianity are in opposition to Yahowah and thus untrue. And that if you read both QP and the Introduction to God, you will come to know Yah, understand His Towrah, appreciate His Covenant, and rely upon His Called-Out Meetings--that is if you do so with an open mind.

Please write me again if you complete this journey. I promise, it will be worth your time. You will find the truth and discover who has been lying to you.

I was once in your shoes, and would have responded just as you have done. But something happened to cause me to question bible translations, and then my religion. And like you, I wanted the truth. I was not willing to let the matter lie. And I found it, as will you, because the Truth is in the place Yahowsha' told us to look, as did Yahowah.

May Yahowah guide and bless your search.

Yada

Offline James  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:18:17 PM(UTC)
James
Man

V wrote:
Hello Yada,

Just an email to let you know I'm really enjoying YY, having read Questioning Paul twice, and several passages multiple times so as to wrap my brain around the truth I was reading there (now I reject Paul and his doctrine - can't stand to go toward Paul's stuff in any form now thanks to what's revealed in QP) - and have enjoyed YY having read through to now I have read and reread Hayah chapter and about to start the 'Owr chapter...it is very complex but is part of the appeal seeing Yah explaining it all long before He ever even put man on the earth...

I'm also enjoying the blogtalkradio program...you're insights are very helpful in seeing the shell game for what it is: the adversary playing all the whole and parts against each other, and this on the whole world via all his schemes (both political, and especially religious [including secular humanism])...the level to which we all, without a knowledge and understanding of the truth, as a species aren't willing to do to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads, meaning: we all use their fiat money to live, by design - such that everyone continues doing what it is they do so as to keep the fiat money rolling in so we can eat and make a living...the whole world must be indicative of babylon that Yah saves us out of and yet we still, here in the US, have to use their fiat dollars - our military personnel are doing what they do primarily to get fiat dollars to keep their own little boat from sinking...

Don't want to depress anyone thinking about wiles and system put in place by the enemy of Yah long before any of us were ever even born...again, great stuff at YY and the blogtalk radio...please keep up the great work and call of Yah on your life, and I understand it is because you choose Him over this pagan world to your credit!

V

Yada wrote:
V,

Thank you for such a nice letter.

You are correct in saying that it isn't easy wrapping one's head around Paul's ploy, as he was a clever one, but once you understand his strategy, it becomes easy to reject.

I like the shell game reference. That is a great way to describe what's happening, especially in the news.

Your comments on fiat money and the military are also true.

Yada

Offline James  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 9:51:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A wrote:
I found Jesus Words Only a few years ago. It sent me into no mans land spiritually. I have no other friends who will hear the message that Paul is a false apostle. I found a link to your website via JWO. I have downloaded your book on Paul and I am working my way through it. It's very interesting and you started with the same premise I did, that Paul could have been misquoted or tampered with. But I'm already convinced he is a false apostle. I am enjoying the book.

One of my friends told me I would lose my faith in Yeshua within the year and I am doomed to fall away.

I am wondering what you (Yada and Ken especially) do for religious practice? Are you Messianic or Jewish or some other something?As I said I am in no mans land currently. The closest synagogue is reform. There isn't one church teaching the truth around here. I just wonder what you do for the a High Holy Days etc.

Also, any articles on Yeshua would be helpful. The trinity is a problem for me and I am struggling with reconciling my previous beliefs. I have always believed in a pre-incarnate Yeshua in the wilderness and supping with Abraham.

I do know for sure that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the One True God, revealed to us as YHVH in scripture.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Still Seeking,

A

Yada wrote:
Hello A,

One of these days I hope to translate Yahowsha's words from Mattinyahu and Yahuwchanan, in addition to Revelation (ignoring Mark and Luke as they were not eyewitnesses and both were influenced by Paul). While I've already translated much of what He said, my interest is to find out whether or not everything He said was either a quotation, a paraphrase, a summation, or an explanation of the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms.

Paul is a most divisive character, so the more convinced you become that he was a false prophet, the fewer friends you will have. Christians will condemn you.

As you know, I began QP with an agenda. I wanted to prove that Paul's testimony had been corrupted and misquoted, or at least taken out of context or misinterpreted, to make it appear as if he was contradicting Yahowah and Yahowsha'. But as studied the evidence that premise became impossible to support. So the book followed the evidence to its inevitable conclusion.

Your friends are right in a way. If you continue to study, and if you now turn to the right place for answers, you will lose your faith in "Yeshua." And it will be replaced by trust and reliance on Yahowah, the God you will eventually come to know.

What's also interesting is that Christians have actually placed their faith in Paul, not Yahowsha'. The Christian "Lord Jesus Christ" is more akin to Dionysus than Yahowah.

Speaking of knowing, as the book QP suggests, I am always learning. And that means that some of the things I have written, I have subsequently learned were not accurate. For example, I wrote Yada Yahweh before I discovered that Paul was a false prophet, and it has not yet been edited to remove references to him. Also, I have more recently discovered that the Covenant has not yet been renewed. Further, I have learned through further study that God's name is pronounced Yahowah, and that the correct pronunciation of the title and name of His diminished manifestation is Ma'aseyah Yahowsha'.

I have attached a Introduction to God which, while not yet complete, presents everything I have learned about the seven things most important to Yahowah: His Word, His Name, His Towrah, His Covenant, His Instructions, His Invitations, and His Prophecies.

Ken and I split because of Paul. Ken's theology continues to be heavily influenced by Paul. And Ken is still religious, attending church every Sunday. I love the man, and respect much of his writing, but my study on Paul sent us in very different directions.

While I am irrelevant, since you asked, I am not religious. Not in the least. While there is a forum on the site (in which all letters written to me are posted anonymously, and where like minded people share Scriptural questions and answers), and while we conduct a 90 minute internet radio show every M-F from 8 to 9.30 AM PDT (where there is an active chatroom), you will find that we don't belong to any group and we have not formed a group. If you read the Introduction to God you will know and understand why.

Being in "no man's land" is exactly where Yahowah wants you to be, so this is a good start. It is the lone prerequisite of participating in the Covenant as you will discover. The Covenant is the only organization (actually family) which matters.

In that the next Invitation to Meet with Yah is Yowm Kippurym (the Day of Reconciliations) which begins this Friday at sunset, I would strongly encourage you to read the Reconciliation chapter at: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Assemblies_Kippurym.YHWH and then the Shelters chapter found at: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...t_Assemblies_Sukah.YHWH.

Yahowsha' did in fact meet with Abraham. It was one of six previous visits to earth in material form. And while you will find plenty of information in the ITG confirming the fact that the Trinity is a Babylonian religious myth, and while you'll find lots of information on Yahowsha', you ought not be focusing on Him, but instead on Yahowah. The ITG will help you accomplish that.

A, most all of us who have come to know Yahowah had to unlearn and reject Christianity, so you are not alone in this regard. And if you participate in the radio program and the forum, you will find many others who have successfully made the transition from religion to relationship, from believing to knowing.

As you continue to read and learn, please write me again. Your mind is open, and while it is, continue to capitalize on this opportunity. You are a rare individual in this regard.

Yada

Offline FredSnell  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 4:17:24 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

If I can, I would like to reinstate what yy just said. A relationship takes effort on both parties. Yah has done His part. He has shown all of us that if we take the time to come to know His Word, He reciprocates by being our Father, and in that we can all take the comfort in knowing we have something greater than anyone or anything there is in this temporary life. I now look at this human life as nothing more that a test. Some do their due diligence from the very beginning and in that, they become almost like beacons wanting to show you this light that they have seen, and then there are others, like myself, that manuaver through the choppy waters until the day comes, you realize that there are calm waters, and Yah sent the very one that stood and did calm the waters in this once tumultuous relationship, where you finally settle down and see His bringing you into a peace that only He can achieve. And I thank Him for that. And I thank all my brothers and sisters that have stood strong in the storm as I took my seat on their shoulders, just to keep from drowning, until I could tread the water. I thank my Father for you also, all the time. May Yahowah grant all, the peace I am coming to know. Thank you Father. Thank you brothers and sisters.
Offline Richard  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 9:40:56 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Dowd wrote, "He pulled me from the miry pit." I can think of no better description of the quicksand deception that is Paul's Christianity. Being extracted from that religion is like being dragged from a powerful sucking red mud. It takes a powerful, long-lasting washing in the Word to cleanse our thoughts of the thousands of lies we've been told by Paul and his followers.

Thank Yahowah for loving us so much that He maneuvered us into a place where we could be taught the truth, where we could change our minds and return to His perfect and complete Towrah!

May each of us be empowered to live and speak in such a way as to pique the curiosity of those with whom we come into contact, and may we be given the exact perfect wisdom for each instance when we are called upon to give an answer for our trust and reliance on Yahowah and His Towrah.
Offline tagim  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:21:42 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

thank you.... Richard? What I beautiful prayer, and I just know you said it for me, as that is what i have been begging our Father for.
Offline James  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2011 8:57:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

K wrote:
In my search for truth, I came across your website questioning Paul. I have for quite some time had my doubts with the glaring contradictions between the words of Paul & the words of Yahweh. My question for you now is where do I start in my continued search. I see yada Yahweh and it seems almost overwhelming the amount of info presented.

My goal is to learn as much of the truth as possible to be able to present it to others. I know I will be rejected by many, but the few who receive the message will be worth the time and effort. Another question is which "Bible" text do you recommend that I purchase and study from? Any insight you give me is greatly appreciated. May Yahweh bless you for the work you have done.

K

Yada wrote:
K,

Have you read Questioning Paul? It contains 500 pages of proof against Paul. It's free and is a really good place to start. And speaking of starting, by questioning Paul based upon his contradictions of Yahowah, you are headed in the right direction. You are walking away from Babylon.

Since writing QP I've been working on the Introduction to God. It is still in draft form, but it is the best place to go after you have rejected Paul and Christianity.

If you are looking for quick and easy answers, you will not find them from Yahowah. That is not His approach, or how we approach Him. To know Yahowah, you will have to devote yourself to observing His Towrah - Teaching. The ITG is a tool to help you do just that.

There are no even remotely accurate translations of Yahowah's Word. As you read the ITG you will discover the reason why. To know what Yahowah said, you will have to be willing to observe the Hebrew text using the tools listed in the ITG. If you want to learn, you are in for a wonderful journey.

Yada

Offline James  
#27 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 3:04:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Hi, I am trying to find out how to contact the author of "Questioning Paul", will you please inform me how to do so? Thank you!

Yada wrote:
What is your question or comment?

S wrote:
I am wondering what the author thinks about Acts 9:15 (when the Lord says that Paul is a chosen instrument). I have some thoughts but want to know what the author thinks as well. Also, since the title "Christian" was not introduced until Paul and Barnabas were preaching in Antioch, it can be assumed that Paul brought this title into existence. So, I am wondering what the disciples of Yahoshua are called, if they gather and where and under what title. I believe that although the book of Acts may not be considered "the word of Yahowah", it is a historical account of the beginning of the church. Yahoshua told Peter that He would build His church on him, and Acts records the beginning of that and then what began to happen afterwards.

Yada wrote:
S,

Most everything associated with Paul is a lie: all of his letters and most of Acts. Paul met with Satan on the road to Damascus. That is who Yahowah refers to as "the Lord." Acts is not Scripture. Luke wasn't even an eyewitness.

Paul's testimony and Yahowah's testimony are contradictory which means that Paul lied. It is as simple as that.

Correct, the Christian religion is Paul's invention. Yahowsha' affirmed the Towrah. In fact, He is the living embodiment of the Towrah.

You ought not be focusing on Yahowsha', nor His Disciples, but instead on Yahowah. Those who are engaged in a relationship with Yahowah are: Children of the Covenant, Followers of the Way, Yisra'el, and Yahuwdym. There was no "new" title associated with Yahowsha' or those who embraced Yahowah through Him.

There is no association between the "church" and God. So while much of Acts presents the creation of the "church," it has always led people away from Yahowah and not to Him. Yahowsha', like Yahowah, spoke Hebrew, not Greek. The best that can be said for ekklesia (called out) is that it is a pale reflection of the Hebrew title Miqra'. And the Miqra'ey (plural of Miqra' - meaning Invitations to be Called Out and to Meet with God) represent the lone path to Yahowah.

That is not what Yahowsha' told Shim'own (the man's actual name). Yahowsha' never said anything even remotely akin to "church" and nothing was built on "Peter." Both are Roman Catholic myths.

The only thing of any value in Acts is the somewhat accurate presentation of the fulfillment of Bikuwrym, where the Children of the Covenant are enriched and empowered. The rest leads readers away from Yahowah.

You are beginning to ask the right questions, S, yet it appears that you still have one foot in Christianity. But if you are willing to walk away, there is a wonderful God and relationship waiting for you.

I would encourage you to read www.IntroToGod.org. It is also attached.

If you are not yet convinced regarding Paul, you may want to finish readingwww.QuestioningPaul.com.

Yada

S wrote:
Thank you for responding so promptly! Yes, I do have a lot of questions. I am in the middle of printing out "An Introduction to God" but it is going to be a lot to read and I currently have questions.

Yada wrote:
It is a thousand page presentation of Yahowah's Testimony. That is a lot of ink. But if you read it, you'll know Yahowah.

I am wondering, do you mean that Luke was not an eyewitness to what happened on the road to Damascus, or that he wasn't an eyewitness at all and he was one of the writers who wrote down what an eyewitness told him? If he was not at all, then is his gospel not to be counted as an accurate testimony (this may be answered in what I will read)?

Yada wrote:
Gospel is a pagan term. There is no New Testament because the Covenant has not yet been renewed. Luke was Paul's pal, and Paul was inspired by Satan. All that Luke, himself, witnessed was Paul.

Most of Acts is repulsive. Since Luke was unaware of how rotten Paul's "gospel of grace" was, he isn't the least bit credible.

No, the book called "Luke" isn't reliable. Its only value is the degree that the hearsay testimony he received regarding Yahowsha' was accurate, that he translated what he was told accurately, that it was maintained accurately by scribes, and that it is translated accurately today. Very little of this occurred.

Paul consistently corrupted and contradicted Yahowah's Word. That may be shrewd, even clever, but it is not wise.

Paul was not confused. He confused. He was Satan's Messiah. He was chosen by Satan just as Muhammad was selected by Satan. Both admitted to being demon possessed.

If you know how liars deceive, which is by corrupting the truth, then given enough time, you will come to know and hate Paul.

I have to run, but you will find specific answers to all of these questions in the ITG.

The best thing you can do is to stop searching the "Christian New Testament" and start observing the Towrah. When you understand the Towrah, you will know Yahowsha' and you will understand Mattanyah and Yahowchanan.

Yada

I do believe that Paul was wise in some of the things he taught, as far as how our character should be and some of the hope he gives to endure throughout this life. I do not believe his teachings are authoritative or "from God". It is hard to tell what I think of him. He was either very confused or he was deliberately distorting truth. Either way, I believe he was deceived. I have thought a lot against him for a while and that is how I came across your book (during research). I was once very close with a deceitful man and I am familiar with the craftiness of it and how honest and true lies appear to be. I do not doubt that Paul was not fully teaching truth, but I also am thinking there is a possibility that he did not do what he was called to do (if the Acts account were true...I still need to read about that). It is like king Saul who was tormented with an evil spirit because Yahowah removed His spirit from him (since king Saul went his own way). Is there a possibility (do you think) that Paul actually was chosen to deliver the message to the Gentiles, but then started following his own agenda? The beginning of Acts seems to portray a people that are truthful in the message they deliver. Things that Yahowsha' said would happen begin happening (the Holy Spirit comes, people are baptized and saved, the message is going out to the Gentiles, etc). Throughout the beginning the 12th apostle (Matthias) is with them; he receives the Spirit, and teaches and suffers with the other 11, then suddenly Paul comes along. I was thinking perhaps the apostles were being obedient in doing the will of the Lord but Paul was not. What do you think? You said most of Acts is a lie...what parts do you think are true?

Do you believe that the four gospels are true (specifically Matthew)?

I apologize if these questions seem silly and ignorant. I have not read much yet so if you feel it is a waste of time to answer me then maybe you can please just let me know where this information is. I plan to finish printing "An Introduction to God" as well as "Yada Yah" and possibly other things.

Thanks again!

S wrote:
Okay. I thought the term “gospel” referred to “message”, “news”, or “good news/message”? What does it matter what they are called, isn’t all that matters is if any of them are true or not?

How do you know that Yahowsha’ spoke Hebrew and what is significant of him speaking that language and not Greek or Aramaic? Did he not speak all? Why does it matter?

Do you believe that Yahowsha’ is the Son of Yahowah?

What is the Covenant that has not been renewed? Please give scripture reference.

If Luke wrote down what Paul told him then why is his gospel so similar to the others that were written according to people who were not Paul? Are you implying that Paul dictated what all four gospels proclaim? Do you believe that all recorded accounts of Yahowsha’s life are a lie?

I believe the Tanakh is the true and undefiled word of Yahowah, and I also believe that Yahowsha’ is the promised Messiah. If the entire New Testament is false then what evidence at all do we have on who Yahowsha’ is and how he fulfilled the prophecies given of him? Who gave a true account of Yahowsha’? I don’t care how the word of Yahowah is divided, I care about what documents are true and reliable. The four gospels are considered the New Testament according to Christians and I don’t care how they are categorized or what they are called by whoever, I just want to know which ones are true. I also don’t care if I am considered a “Christian” or not, so that has nothing to do with what I am willing to walk away from and I don’t want you to think that I have one foot in Christianity or imply that I am somewhat clinging to something false. I care about what is true and I test what I learn and pray about what I receive. I will have a lot of questions for you because you have put out quite a bit of information and I am going to test it. Whatever road that takes me on and whatever it is that people label me or do not label me I am not concerned with, but I am concerned with what you say about Yahowah, and so I would appreciate if you answer my questions fully and honestly. I am not asking that you do so immediately and that is the benefit of emailing. I am not against you but I am seeking truth and so I am going to ask you questions concerning what you say and how you obtain your information. I know nothing about you; the history of what you believe and how you came to the place you are in, why you began studying these things, how long you have been studying, what your resources are, etc. I don’t ask that you reveal these things to me, all I ask is that you honestly answer my questions. I am extremely open to the possibility that I may believe something untrue, but that doesn’t mean that I will be quick to believe all that you proclaim without questioning it.

Thank you again for your time and I hope to receive your response.

S

Yada wrote:
S,

It is apparent that you do not currently know enough to understand my answers to your questions. So if I were to answer these statements and questions as I have your previous questions and statements, it will simply create a new series of errant statements and misleading questions. As such, it would be a poor use of your time and mine to continue as we have up to this point.

I sent you a Word version of An Introduction to God along with a link to the book. It was written to provide the kind of background and perspective which is required to understand Yahowah and Yahowsha'. If you read it, we will be able to communicate in a manner which is mutually productive. Otherwise, I will have to rewrite the book specifically for you. And in doing so, I'd be doing you a disservice, because you are far better off building a complete and solid foundation of knowledge, as opposed to receiving a collection of isolated stones.

You don't have to read my books, Yada Yah, Questioning Paul, or An Introduction to God to learn what I have come to know. With the right tools (lexicons and interlinears) and enough time (many thousands of hours), with an open and receptive mind and with unwavering focus and logic, with a willingness to reject religious myths which are proven false and embrace that which is proven true, you can replicate everything contained therein, and much more, on your own. By writing these books I'm simply trying to equip you to study on your own, and do so more effectively.

Unlike religion, with Yahowah there are no easy, simple answers, S. There are no shortcuts to knowing Him or understanding His Towrah and Covenant. Yahowah does not provide either for a reason. So if I were to answer your questions the way you want them answered I'd be doing you a disservice and disassociating my message from Yahowah's message.

For example, to know why "gospel" is wrong, and should not be used, requires knowing what Yahowah taught and then comparing that to the study of language and religion. I provide both for you in the ITG. To understand, you will need to know the Hebrew terminology for testimony and then the Greek translation of that before finally coming to consider the religious replacement and counterfeit for both.

Knowing why Hebrew is essential to understanding Yahowah, and recognizing that Greek is a translation, is fundamental. Without this foundation, your search for knowledge will be shortchanged. And yet no one can hand you this knowledge on a platter. You will have to invest the time to learn it for yourself. More than anything, this is why the ITG was written.

There are few things as valuable as understanding the relationship between Yahowah and Yahowsha' and between the Towrah and Yahowsha'. But since you do not yet know Yahowah, you are not yet in a position to know Yahowsha'. In fact, it is impossible to know Yahowsha' apart from Yahowah.

So all I can do S is to encourage you to read the ITG. If you are willing to invest the time, if you are willing to be observant and rational, you will come to know Yahowah and you will come to understand His
Covenant. Your questions will be answered.

Also, S, what you "believe" is irrelevant. I don't care. God does not care. The truth can be known. The teaching can be understood. There is no reason to "believe." In fact, all belief is counterproductive.

If you read the ITG, which will require a minimum of 100 hours of your time, please send me another note.

In Yah's name,

Yada

S wrote:
Are you the actual author of the books on the website?

You accuse Paul of opposing Peter, yet you yourself discount both Peter and Luke. Why is this?

Yada wrote:
Yes, I wrote YY, QP, and the ITG.

Paul opposes "Peter." That is a statement of fact. Read Galatians. In it Paul "condemns" Shim'own. I lay all of this out for you in Questioning Paul.

Luke was not an eyewitness, nor was Paul. At best Luke's books are letters to a friend based upon hearsay. These are statements of fact. Some of what he wrote is reasonably accurate, and thus useful. So long as the reader knows that Luke was not inspired by Yahowah and that it is not Scripture, then it's appropriate to quote from the book of Luke or from the first five or six chapters of Acts.

I haven't discounted "Peter." I've simply told you that the claim that the "church" was built on or by "Peter" is a Roman Catholic myth. That too is a statement of fact.

I wish Shim'own had done what Mattanyah did. But he didn't. He did not provide us with an eyewitness account. So the only two eyewitnesses are Mattanyah and Yahowchanan. While there is no way of knowing for sure, I suspect that Luke had access to Mattanyah's account and that at times he either interviewed Shim'own or, more likely, ran across those who knew Shim'own or Yahowchanan, which is why there are similarities in his book with the others. And there is some evidence which suggests that Mark, as one of Shim'own's alleged translators, eventually wrote down some of the things Shim'own had shared with him and other audiences. But that too is speculation. We do not know.

Yada

S wrote:
Thank you for your response. I am still reading QP and will be reading the other two books when I finish that one. I do have one question though for now, and that is, if Matthew is a true account, then Yahowsha' said that he would build something on Peter (Matthew 16:18). What is Yahowsha' referring to?? If this question is answered in one of your books then please let me know. Thank you. And thank you again for your time.

S

Yada wrote:
QP will prove beyond any doubt that Paul was a false prophet. But QP will not answer your other questions. That is the purpose of the ITG.

When it's not Scripture, true becomes a relative term. Mattanyah was not inspired, and it is not Hebrew Scripture, therefore it cannot be completely true. Hebrew is not like any other language. It alone can present absolute truth. And Mattanyah is not written like the Towrah or Prophets where Yahowah speaks in first person. These differences do not make it false, however. But there is no simple designation of "true" which fits anything in the Greek manuscripts.

In other words, properly translated, the Towrah can be trusted. But with Mattanyah you have to be very careful.

I cannot answer your question effectively without providing you with far more to think about. But I'm going to try. Shim'own recognized that Yahowsha' was the Ma'aseyah, the one doing the Work of Yah, and that He was the Son of Yahowah. And it was upon this realization, not Shim'own, that Yahowah would establish those who were called-out. Unfortunately, as close as you are currently to Christianity, there really isn't any way short of 100 hours of focused study, for you to understand the relationship between Yahowah and Yahowsha', what the title Ma'aseyah means relative to Yahowah, Yahowsha', the statement made by Shim'own, and what is represented by the Called-Out - especially in relationship to the Miqra'ey, which are Invitations to be Called Out and to Meet with God.

So long as you remain focused on trying to figure out the Christian New Testament, you aren't going to meet or come to know Yahowah. And that is why I want you, once you are willing to reject Paul and his creation of Christianity, to read the ITG. It will lead you directly to Him and to His Covenant. And along the way it will establish for you the means to understand being called out. By coming to know Yahowah, you will come to know Yahowsha'.

Yada

Offline lassie1865  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:54:58 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

James -

Relating to Paul's letters, I saw this at: http://www.torahtimes.or...k_words_index.htm#pistis

They are saying that 'nomos' means 'norm / custom'
'pistis' means 'faithfulness'; 'dikaioo' means 'bring to justice'; 'dikaiousune' means 'justice' rather than 'righteousness'
according to various Greek-English lexicons.

Any thoughts??

Thanks
Offline James  
#29 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2013 3:35:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BP wrote:
Again, thank you Yada.

At the end of January, after finishing Questioning Paul, I publicly renounced my Christian faith, in repentance of course, to the God I love and His Way, which I do so long to follow.

It was easy for me. I have always had a seekers heart, and my struggle with Paul has been lifelong. In the past, I left many Sunday services sick and disgusted about hearing Paul, Paul, Paul's words, and nearly none from "Jesus"; plenty of Church dogma but not much of how "Jesus" taught to live.

In my repentance of Christianity I have pointed everyone to Questioning Paul, and have had many resulting conversations over the past month. Most of my Christian friends think I've gone off the deep end, but a handful of rational individuals are genuinely interested, or concerned.

What I find so staggering, is the overwhelming majority of Christians just turn away, not just from the message, but from me, their "friend," and ultimately the God they profess to believe in.

There are, however, those who consider themselves close to me who are struggling through Questioning Paul to help me see where I have erred, in an effort to help me back up from my fall from grace.

Then there are several zealous Christians who have turned on me, and you, calling you the deceiver and me the deceived. Discussion on theological perspectives ensue, but I've found it best to quote the Messiyah Yahshua, leaving them at God's Word, not mine, and not yours. Then I simply ask them to read Questioning Paul before they condemn you, and me, to eternal fire.

There are a couple though, through reading Questioning Paul and the resulting conversations with me, who are experiencing sight, the scales are being removed from their eyes and they can see, something, not all that clearly yet, but seeing something none the less. These make the pain from loosing the rest a bit more tolerable.

All this is simply to share with you that your work and love for God is making a difference in the world.

I don't know you, nor your situations or circumstances, but I have a feeling you probably receive more hate than you do love and support from strangers. So, from one man who loves God and seeks His Way, I am so grateful to have found and read your work, potentially eternally grateful.

BP

PS
Random question: Have you ever read My Religion by Leo Tolstoy? If not, do.

Yada wrote:
BP,

Your experience and the reaction of your sectarian and secular friends is consistent with what I've experienced and with what most everyone I know has experienced. The religious cannot process the evidence found in QP even though the only citations compare Paul to Yahowah and Yahowsha'. How they get "the one making the comparison is the deceiver and those considering the contrast are the deceived" out of comparing Paul's testimony to God's is hard to fathom.

I'm rewriting QP now, significantly improving it while at the same time adding much of what I learned composing www.IntroToGod.org. I compiled it as a tool to help my youngest son share Yahowah's Towrah and Covenant with his friends. You may find it helpful too.

99.9% of the letters I receive from QP, YY, and the ITG, and also Yada Yah Radio and the Shattering Myths show on GCN are like yours - with individuals expressing their appreciation for having found the God they were looking for, and then coming to know that He answers all of their questions.

My role in this is nothing more than sharing what Yahowah is sharing with all of us.

I'll check out the book. Thank you.

Yada

Offline James  
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:35:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JS wrote:
Just skimmed the "Paul" article and one thing that jumps out at me and, consequently would keep me from finishing the article unless I get it nailed down, wouldn't it be correct to say that the Paul's position on the Torah is one of standard and neither blessing nor cursing. You mention that Paul, by his implications, has "embodied all the negativity of a curse". Well, I think he was basically saying all along that the Law (Torah as you have it related) is one. To miss one portion applies guilt....brings curse (as specifically stated in the Torah....I set before you blessing and cursing, choose. So, that being said; wouldn't Paul's epistles (being summed up) just state the fact that no flesh can measure up to the "Standard" (Torah) and subsequently shall not enter in?(with one Glorious Exception, of course).

It just seems to me that your standpoint....Paul's error or trickery, etc. ..... puts everyone of us, here, now, are (and always have been ) basically on the same ground as Jesus. Now, if that be the case, what's the point of atonement?

Yada wrote:
JS,

You're missing the entire purpose and nature of the Towrah by seeing it as law which applies guilt. That just isn't accurate - not even remotely. It is teaching and it only educates, guides, liberates, and vindicates. Further, Paul said that the Towrah cannot save and that it was a curse. He was dead wrong.

The Towrah does not expect us to measure up to a standard. It is provided because we need Yahowah's solution. It provides His one and only plan of relationship and its byproduct salvation for just that reason.

Questioning Paul isn't an article. It is a 700 page comprehensive study of Galatians. It cannot be skimmed and do any one any good. And as for encouraging you to read it, I don't care if you read it or not. The motivation to learn has to come from you.

The curse is only in ignoring or rejecting Yahowah's Guidance. And even then, so long as you don't mislead others, there is no actual penalty associated with ignoring or rejecting Yahowah's Towrah Teaching. You simply die and that's it. No heaven. No hell. Only those who mislead are incarcerated.

The Towrah exists to introduce us to Yahowah, to present the Covenant, and to educate us so that we can respond to them appropriately. That is why Yahowah consistently encourages us to observe it and never tells us to obey it. In fact, there isn't a Hebrew word for "obey."

There is no "Jesus." The name of the Ma'aseyah is Yahowsha'. If you don't know His name, you don't know Him. Further, Yahowsha' was Towrah observant. He walked out of the pages of the Towrah. You cannot understand Him without first understanding the Towrah. His every word and deed reinforced the eternal importance of the Towrah. You can't follow Him without being Towrah observant. And once you become Towrah observant you cease to be a Christian.

Yowm Kippurym is the Day of Reconciliations, not Atonement. And if you are searching for vindication via redemption then it is found by observing Matsah. Eternal life comes from observing Pesach. Adoption into the Covenant is facilitated by Bikuwrym. That is why Yahowsha' enabled these Towrah promises.

My suspicion is that you are still too Christian to be open to the Towrah or Yahowsha'. For your sake, I hope that changes. But that is your decision, not mine.

I'm currently editing QP, so if you become serious in your study, let me know and I'll send you the edited chapters. Also, if you'd like to know Yahowah and participate in His Covenant, you may want to consider reading www.IntroToGod.org. It is a 1200 page presentation of the seven things Yahowah most wants us to understand.

Yada

Offline James  
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 2:04:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Same JS as above

JS wrote:
Yada,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I may not be stating my point clearly, I sometimes have that problem when it comes to apologetic conversation. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to evangelize here, I'm just looking into your part of the world. At this point, I'm neither for nor against what you're saying, only inquiring. I'm trying to get a handle on where you are coming from without labeling you (in my mind of course, I make it a point to avoid name-calling and making unsubstantiated judgements). I will look more into your writings to maybe get a better idea of what you are basing your claims on, rather than putting you through a question and answer session via email. That gets old quick. I'd rather have that conversation over a good Mexican meal and some sweet ice tea!

To clarify my question though:

I do understand that the Torah does not apply guilt, and that it is for direction, however, I did not mean to imply that and I'm sorry for my poor choice of words. I see the Torah as a set of rules. Good, profitable rules when followed, I might add. But I also see municipal codes as rules as well. For instance, there are laws of record in the United States that make it illegal to kill another person for any reason other than self defense. Now, I can honestly say that I have never, ever killed another human being. The fact that there is a law against murder does not make me guilty just because the law was written. On that same note, say John Doe over here kills a person. John is guilty because he broke that law (rule). So that law, to me, neither condemns nor justifies me or John, it only sets the standard by which the state measures guilt. So......according to the Torah, we are all guilty because we all broke the law. I hope that clears up my question.
That being said.....When Jesus (Yahowsha) said in the gospel "out of the heart proceed evil thoughts" the way I'm turned tells me that Yom Kipper, Matzah and Pesach are not going to fix the man's heart, which is inherently evil from day 1 according to the O.T. (pick a translation, they all pretty much put it the same way). I have a tendency to agree with that statement. I, personally can't see how ritual and sacrifice (Torah) can wash away guilt? The writer of Hebrews addresses that very thing, and points atonement to Jesus (Yahowsha). And that's where I think Paul is coming from and it just makes sense to me, while what you are saying isn't cleared up to me just yet. Like I said earlier, I will read some more of your study. I did not mean to take away from the work you have put into the QP 700 page study by calling it an article. I apologize.

I may be too Christian for your concepts, but I can clearly see what Roman Catholic and Muslim concepts are, and they aren't Christian either. Catholics move atonement out of the way by making the priest a middle man, which, to me, has no claim due to the very nature of the priest. Muslims, to my knowledge, are performance based as well. I really want to find out what you're saying. I do. The so-called Christian faith (American version that I'm familiary with, anyway) has taken a decidedly humanistic turn which, by default, denies Jesus (Yahowsha) and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable with the mainstream every day. That's one reason I posed the question to you in the first place. There are other reasons, but mainly because of what's going on around me and within the established church as I see it.

Thank you for your time,

JS

Yada wrote:
JS,

Let me save you some time. Where I'm coming from is irrelevant to the information being presented. And your view of the Towrah is irrelevant to what the Towrah actually represents. Moreover, I have no interest in knowing your position on the Towrah. I only care about what Yahowah has to say about His Towrah. And to share it, I compiled www.IntroToGod.org.

You don't have enough accurate information to be judgmental, but when or if you become informed, then by all means, exercise good judgment. Too few people are judgmental. It is a good thing, a necessary thing.

However, until you are much better informed, you ought not promote, nor even share, your ideas when they pertain to things you don't understand. But should you come to understand the Torah, then by all means, share what it represents. When you come to know Yahowsha', then share what He said and did. When you know the terms and conditions of the Covenant, understand them, and accept them, then present them. But between now and then you are undertaking an enormous risk to promote your interpretations.

The Ten Statements are neither commandments nor rules. And from the Towrah's perspective, a person's salvation isn't predicated on whether they have committed murder or not. Also, while vindication is the byproduct of the Towrah, it isn't its purpose. So you aren't even focusing on the right things. While you may have issues with Christianity, it has influenced, indeed poisoned, your perspective.

The fact that you cannot see how the Towrah washes away guilt proves my point. You don't yet have a clue what the Towrah represents. You don't understand its Covenant or its Invitations. You don't see the connection between what the Towrah promised and who Yahowsha' is or what He did. In fact, apart from the Towrah, Yahowsha's sacrifice on Pesach and Matsah are meaningless to you.

Based upon your letters, you don't appear open to Yahowah's position on these things. For your sake, I hope that changes. The truth is worth knowing. But if you want to learn, please observe before responding - read before writing.

There is hope when a person starts to question his or her religion. That's an important beginning. So I'm not giving up on you. But now, rather than just questioning the institution, it's time to let go of the premise of the religion. Walking away from religion and politics is the first of five conditions for participating in the Covenant, so this is an important step for you.

Let go of what you believe. Then, and only then will you come to know the truth. The three volumes of books I've presented online will equip you for the ultimate journey of discovery.

Yada

Offline Richard  
#32 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2013 6:15:07 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Yada wrote wrote:
You don't have enough accurate information to be judgmental, but when or if you become informed, then by all means, exercise good judgment. Too few people are judgmental. It is a good thing, a necessary thing.

However, until you are much better informed, you ought not promote, nor even share, your ideas when they pertain to things you don't understand. But should you come to understand the Torah, then by all means, share what it represents. When you come to know Yahowsha', then share what He said and did. When you know the terms and conditions of the Covenant, understand them, and accept them, then present them. But between now and then you are undertaking an enormous risk to promote your interpretations.

Ya'aqob 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers and sisters, because you know that we will be judged more strictly.

Good word, Yada.

Offline James  
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:40:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

TD wrote:
Yada,
I understand you are in the process of a major edit and re-write of QP. In your re-write of Questioning Paul, are you going to take into account the critical review of your previous work by Stephen Walsh? His work "Questioning Paul Review" seems to destroy your translations on a grammatical level, but I'm not sure about the content or the message yet. I know you admit that your Greek is weak and I respect that admission. Your greek understanding is still far better than mine. Stephen's criticism seems to come from a real desire to be textually honest and so I admire his work for that. With that said, how does his critique impact your re-write?

Link to his work is included below:
http://www.google.com/ur...mp;bvm=bv.46865395,d.eWU

Best Regards,

TD

Yada wrote:
TD

I've improved the translations in QP just as I have in YY, which is why the edit is taking so long. But unlike YY, QP quotes from 4 translations and thus has never been dependent upon mine. And in this edit, I'm adding the NA27 Interlinear as further evidence with most every verse.

What SW doesn't want anyone to know is that during the writing process of QP, SW reviewed every translation I composed and was lavish in his praise of them. He only found a dozen or so places where he recommended changes. Moreover, the minor issues of grammar have no affect on the conclusions. So no, I'm not going to address SW. Most of his claims are irrelevant, anyway.

SW only turned vicious when I wouldn't consider his thesis that Paul didn't write Galatians. I didn't, because it didn't matter. So when I wouldn’t play along, he turned into an unrelenting enemy. And knowing what drives him, I realize that it is better if I ignore him. As bad as he is, it would be much worse if I tried to accommodate him.
Also, now that I've included Habakkuk 2, which condemns Sha'uwl by name and by attitude, style, and tactic, SW's argument is completely moot. The problem is Paul. Period.

What's sad about SW is that he knows that Galatians is pure poison, that it is overtly anti-Torah, and that it is deadly, but he wants to disassociate it from Paul, along with half of the other letters Paul wrote. But not only is that irrational, the few which remain Pauline from his perspective, like Romans, say exactly the same thing as is found in Galatians - as does Paul's testimony in Acts.
So what is the point of SW's criticism? What is to be gained by it? Why address it?
It's only purpose is to demean me. And trying to uphold my reputation isn't worth my time.

Yada

Offline James  
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2013 6:44:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

TD wrote:
Yada, my Brother
First I would like to thank you for all your hard work, even though I know it is a labor of love, it is still a lot of work. I've been observing Torah for quite some time now and I always knew that there was more to it than what I was reading in the errant English translations, kinda like the the Torah was in there but the "Bible" was not the Torah. It really started to become clear when I left the messianic Jewish congregation that I was attending, but I still attended the Torah study on Monday nights for a few years. It was a small group of men from the congregation, only five or six guys from the entire congregation (100+people) would show up, and of the six or so people who would show up only two of us ( myself and the guy who started the study) actually realized that we had the wool pulled over our eyes. I learned enough at the Torah study to know that messianic Judaism was far more deceptive than Christinsanity. From there I moved on when I was told that "Yahweh's" name should only be spoken at certain times (prayer, songs ect.) which we both know is contrary to the Word. I started studying one word at a time about three years ago and I leaned that Leviticus had nothing to do with Qara, nor did Genesis have any thing to with Baresyth. I realised that much more had been changed than His name and I became overwhelmed at the task of fishing the Truth from the "Bible" and as if that wasn't enough to process, my wife started asking me questions about Paul. For my wife's sake I began to research the so called apostle. I was so indoctrinated that I had play devils advocate just to enter into the mindset of how to research this lunatic. I was nauseated from what I had found. In my first pass I didn't make a decision for or against Paul, I simply fasted from his writings for about six months. When I tried to read his letters after my fast it was so obvious that he was a false apostle. Although I appreciate the work you've done on properly translating the Greek parchments, the English translations have enough evidence in and of themselves to bury Paul. I didn't make a big deal about it at first because I knew that would get me tarred and feathered amongst my religious community of so called friends and family. Then I stumbled upon "Questioning Paul" and that was it, I had to tell everyone that I knew and loved ( naive as I was ) I just knew they would want to know.
The ITG came next, although I enjoyed it and learned a lot I just couldn't resist skipping ahead to YadaYah after reading about half of the ITG. I'll have to admit that the work you have done has made me a bit lazy, but why not capitalize on the translations that you have already provided?
I still have many unanswered questions along this journey, but Yah's Torah has definitely changed my mind and attitude towards my creator and Daddy. He is brilliant! Not trying to stroke your ego Brother, just wanted to say thanks to you and all those that have endeavored to spread the Word!
Btw I was exposed to your work by Larry and the UT group. I listen to the show everyday and I also Shabat with you and the Fam in the Shabat scripture study.
Thank you so much for doing what you do Brother! Looking forward to meeting you during the seventh day.

Your Brother in Yahowah
TD

Yada wrote:
TD,

I don't very often enjoy long letters because they take time away from studying and sharing Yahowah's Word, but yours is an exception. I agree with everything you have written, and I was right with you every step of the way. We have become brothers in the same Covenant family in the same way - Yahowah's Towrah Teaching. We were willing to question what we were told, what we believed, even willing to replace those lies with the truth, which is what made our journey possible. This change in attitude and approach has to come before knowing, and knowing comes before understanding, and understanding comes before responding and benefiting from what Yah is offering.

I experienced the same thing with Paul, but once we come to understand his ploy, then everything falls into place and his every word is repulsive. I share the first 6 chapters with you based upon the edit I'm undertaking if that is something your interested in.

I'll be sure to thank Larry for the introduction. He does good work.

Yada

Offline James  
#35 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:51:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

FS wrote:
Say, when you decide to delve into prophesy, can you do a review on Rev. 10:10?

The reason is because of, Pauls name in latin meaning, little. Makes me think this

little book could possibly be in reference to the Gospels. How sweet it is to a Xtians

mouth when they profess salvation through grace, when once it's swallowed, makes the

stomach sour or bitter. How can they be saved by grace without knowing Yahowahs the

one that does the saving, and lets' them know, you will not enter my home now knowing me

first, since He turns them back by accusing them of never knowing Him. There's something

to it, but I would make a mess trying to come to understand it better without some help.

I look forward to you future shows brother. You do a jam up job presenting Yahs Word.

My hats off to you.

Regards,

FS

Yada wrote:
Yes, I'll look at that and report what I find. I may add it to QP12.

My initial review is that you are right. The little book is likely the CNT.

Yada

Offline Richard  
#36 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 10:07:48 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

That was an excellent observation, Fred. Thanks for bringing it up!
Offline Mike  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:27:55 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Fascinating.

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the messenger’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter.

Rev 10:10 AndG2532 I tookG2983 theG3588 little bookG974 out ofG1537 theG3588 angel'sG32 hand,G5495 andG2532 ate it up;G2719 G846 andG2532 it wasG2258 inG1722 myG3450 mouthG4750 sweetG1099 asG5613 honey:G3192 andG2532 as soon asG3753 I had eatenG5315 it,G846 myG3450 bellyG2836 was bitter.G4087

G974
βιβλιαρίδιον
bibliaridion
Thayer Definition:
1) a little book
Part of Speech: noun neuter
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: a diminutive of G975

G975
βιβλίον
biblion
Thayer Definition:
1) a small book, a scroll, a written document
2) a sheet on which something has been written
2a) a bill of divorcement
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: a diminutive of G976

G976
βίβλος
biblos
Thayer Definition:
1) a written book, a roll, a scroll
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: primitive root

So G974 is a diminutive of G975 which is a diminutive of G976. So perhaps G976 equates to the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms or the whole “Bible” while G975 is the entire “New Testament” and G974 is Paul’s writings which would be the smallest subset of the “Bible”.

G3972
Παῦλος
Paulos
Thayer Definition:
Paul or Paulus = “small or little”
1) Paul was the most famous of the apostles and wrote a good part of the NT, the 14 Pauline epistles
2) Paulus was a deputy or pro-consul of Cyprus and is said to be a prudent man, in the management of affairs, as a governor
Part of Speech: noun proper masculine

G3972
Παῦλος
Paulos
pow'-los
Of Latin origin; (little; but remotely from a derivative of G3973, meaning the same); Paulus, the name of a Roman and of an apostle: - Paul, Paulus.

G3973
παύω
pauō
Thayer Definition:
1) to make to cease or desist
2) to restrain a thing or person from something
3) to cease, to leave off
4) have got release from sin
4a) no longer stirred by its incitements and seductions
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: a root verb (“pause”)

Too bad we don’t have an original Hebrew version of Revelation.

Shalom
Offline James  
#38 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2014 3:22:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
I would like to please talk with someone , I've always "cringed" before and durring pauls letters.
But always been able to justify myself when acting against God by resting on faith.
Being brought up Catholic/Christian I've always been exposed to where are you going when you die, even though I've (on and off) believed in Jesus I have never been convinced of going to heaven. I even tell people "I try and live every day as if I'm going to hell otherwise I'd do just about anything"
Bottom line I'm very, horribly lonely for common thoughts and beliefs.
If your inclined to contact by phone my number is
xxx xxx xxxx.
Thank you for your time/response
J

Yada wrote:
J,

The latest version of Questioning Paul is available at www.yhwh-qra.com (http://www.yhwh-qra.com/qp-chapter-01.aspx). It will resolve your concerns to the point that you'll know why you've cringed while reading his letters. Paul was rotten to the core.

Faith is counterproductive because Yahowah can be known. If you'd like to know Him, if you'd like to understand what He is offering, and if you'd like to respond to Him in such a way that you become part of His Covenant Family, please consider devoting the time to read www.IntroToGod.org. It presents Yahowah's testimony in a way that is easy to understand and act upon.

There is an active forum at www.YadaYah.com that you can participate in. It's free. Also, I would invite you to listen to Shattering Myths at http://www.gcnlive.com/C...php/showinfo?showCode=56 or http://www.blessyahowah.com/sm/sm.html. The show airs M-F at 10-12 AM EST. Feel free to call in. The number is 877-300-7645. We also do a Shabat Show on BTR. You'll find it at Yada Yahweh Radio. There is an active chat room during the show which airs Friday at 7.30 PM EST.

The real name of the individual incorrectly named "Jesus" is Yahowsha'. But even He told us to look to Yahowah. Sharing why this is so is the reason the Intro to God was written. If you read it and act upon it, you'll no longer be lonely and you will discard your beliefs.

Yada

Offline James  
#39 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2014 3:29:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
I am just curious on what basis you refute the inspiration of Acts?

If Acts is scripture then:
"the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake."

did the Son of God pick Paul to be vessel of deception to us?

or is this full on blasphemy against the Holy Ghost:
"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost."

if Jesus is TRUTH, as scripture clearly says He is, and you do not offer a substantial argument for how Acts is heretical, false prophet's work, then in fact what you push is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

If Jesus can't secure the testimony coming from Paul and the Holy Spirit is inadequate... you are deceived.

Yada wrote:
E,

What basis is there for Acts or Luke being inspired? Luke referred to both as a letter. He did not claim inspiration. He was not an eyewitness. God does not speak in first person through him as He does His prophets. There is no indication that Yahowah appointed Luke to do anything. There is no prophecy to prove inspiration. Most of Acts covers Paul's false witness, whom Yahowah calls the plague of death. So, on that basis alone, Acts cannot be inspired. Moreover, Acts is in complete conflict with Galatians. If one is accurate, the other is not. And if one is inaccurate, the other cannot be inspired. So you are wasting your time to cite anything from it or any of Paul's letters.

Yahowsha' referred to Paul as a wolf in sheep's clothing, a false apostle, and a liar. Paul admitted to being demon possessed and insane. You'd have to be thoughtless to believe that God inspired Paul to contradict everything He said. That position is moronic. Stop believing and start thinking.

There is no "Holy Ghost." The Spirit is "Set-Apart." Your translation is errant. There is no "Jesus." His name is Yahowsha'. If you do not know His name you do not know Him. And if the translation you are reading cannot even get His name right, what else does it have wrong?

Most everything Paul wrote and said was a lie. I'd encourage you to read Questioning Paul at: http://yhwh-qra.com/qp-chapter-01.aspx. It proves conclusively beyond even the slighted doubt that Paul was a deceiver. After doing so, read www.IntroToGod.org. Learn who God is and what He is offering.

In actuality, by not using Yahowah's name, by inaccurately referring to Yahowsha', and by contradicting and annulling the Towrah, it is Christianity that is blasphemous. The religion is completely inconsistent with Yahowsha's words and deeds. It is Babylonian. If you followed Yahowsha' you would be Towrah observant, and if you were Towrah observant you'd no longer be a Christian.

...you and every other Christian has been deceived. Hopefully, you'll come out of Babylon before it is too late and consider Yahowah's testimony with an open mind. He is worth knowing. The truth is much better than the lie.

But if you really believe that you are right about Paul, become the first to cling to that faith while reading the entirety of Questioning Paul. Then, so that you know the alternative, read An Introduction to God. And when you are done, if you are still a Christian, try to invalidate the case against Paul without contradicting God.

Yada

Offline InHisName  
#40 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2014 10:21:57 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Mike wrote:
Fascinating.

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the messenger’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter.

Rev 10:10 AndG2532 I tookG2983 theG3588 little bookG974 out ofG1537 theG3588 angel'sG32 hand,G5495 andG2532 ate it up;G2719 G846 andG2532 it wasG2258 inG1722 myG3450 mouthG4750 sweetG1099 asG5613 honey:G3192 andG2532 as soon asG3753 I had eatenG5315 it,G846 myG3450 bellyG2836 was bitter.G4087

G974
βιβλιαρίδιον
bibliaridion
Thayer Definition:
1) a little book
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: a diminutive of G975

G975
βιβλίον
biblion
Thayer Definition:
1) a small book, a scroll, a written document
2) a sheet on which something has been written
2a) a bill of divorcement
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: a diminutive of G976

G976
βίβλος
biblos
Thayer Definition:
1) a written book, a roll, a scroll
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: primitive root

Wow! interesting indeed. Nice Find!
Offline James  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:48:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

E from above

E wrote:
could you define "Scripture", please.

Yada wrote:
E,

"Scripture" is a transliteration of a Latin word meaning "writing." It is popular in religious circles because of the influence of the Roman Catholic Church and their affinity for their Latin Vulgate.

Yahowah refers to His testimony in His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms as His "dabar - word." Further, in the Torah, in Dabarym - Words 13 and 18, Yahowah provides all of us with a test to use when we are questioning whether or not He inspired someone. So why aren't you using the test God provided to find the answer to your question?

Also, why did you ignore every question, statement, and challenge offered in the six paragraph reply to your initial statement?

Yada

Offline James  
#42 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:15:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

E from above continues

E wrote:
Here's the thing, my words are useless, the only answer worth our time is the answer God has given us, in His word saying it is so. If I understand which of the other 61 books you believe are those wherein God has spoken without question, I will be able to consider your argument. If you hold only 5 books as God breathed, I will look within them. If you hold the prophets, I will look within them. I believe the answer is to be found within the texts of scripture... God breathed scripture. If God said it, it is so.

I am not ignoring your questions, just trying to answer them with the authority of God... otherwise, who cares what I say.. my words are nothing and I won't waste your time.

How do you support your belief that Messiah has come? How do you know who He is? What authority do you hold as an accurate reflection of your beliefs and on what is that authority based? Obviously it is not the 'herd' mentality driven product we call the bible... so what is your metric of authoritative discernment? Once I understand that I can determine if there is even something we disagree on.

Yada wrote:
E,

You have asked many more questions, and I will answer all of them even though every answer was provided and proven in the book I encouraged you to consider.

Yahowah is God's name, His only name, so let's start there. Unless you find Yahowah's name in the text, He did not author it.

Yahowah proved that He inspired His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms (inclusive of the Hebrew Writings) through prophecy. Further, in the Torah He provides us with the only valid and reliable test to determine whether or not He inspired a writer. No New Testament author passes this test, and Paul fails both on every account. Yahowsha's testimony in Mattanyah and Yahochanan does conform, at least prior to being translated into Greek and then English and being very, very carelessly transmitted over the centuries.

What I consider to be inspired and authorized is irrelevant, which is why I directed your attention to www.IntroToGod.org and especially to Dabaym 13 and 18. "Breathed" is an odd term. Yahowah spoke and He wrote.

As for Paul, Yahowah said that he was the plague of death through the prophet Habakkuk. That resolves the question for me. I have attached a comprehensive and amplified translation of those chapters for your convenience. The attachment is a Word document, but I can also send it to you in PDF or HTML, or even to websites which have published it as the concluding chapter of Questioning Paul.

The best preparation that I can provide to help you answer the questions I posed with the "authority of Yahowah" is www.IntroToGod.org. My youngest son was looking for a reliable, comprehensive, thoughtful, and yet focused way to present Yahowah's testimony to a graduate student he was dating at the time. An Introduction to God is the result. It systematically presents the seven most important topics from Yahowah's perspective using His Words. And it not only enables the reader to validate every word for themselves, it equips those who are serious in their pursuit of knowing Yahowah with the tools required to study the oldest manuscripts in the original languages on their own.

The proper spelling of "Messiah" is actually "Ma'aseyah." It means the Work of Yahowah. The most accurate, detailed, and complete eyewitness account of Yahowsha's last visit (His 6th of 7, not His first) is presented in Psalm 22, 88, and throughout Yasha'yah / Isaiah. But to understand what Yahowah is talking about, you'll first have to learn about the seven "Miqra'ey - Invitations to be Called Out and Meet" with God. Then, once you come to know that prophecy is Yahowah eyewitness account of future events, you will come to understand everything Yahowah accomplished through Yahowsha' - His set apart and diminished corporeal manifestation.

Yahowsha' answered your next question several times. Why don't follow His advice? It is the exact same advice that I have just given you. Beyond knowing His actual name and what His name represents, the only way to know Yahowsha' is through the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Further, once you come to know who Yahowsha' is, your focus will no longer be on Yahowsha' because it will on Yahowah.

I have no relevant beliefs. I know. Yahowah is knowable. Belief is for those who do not know. Faith is for those who do not understand. Yahowah introduced Himself to us in His Towrah. It is the authority. Yahowah and His Word (Torah) are one. And it is by observing the Towrah that we come to understand what Yahowah is offering to us though His Covenant. We also learn how to respond so that we receive its benefits.

Yahowah and Yahowsha' said that most will die because they don't know Him. So the herd is always wrong. Bible is the name of a pagan sun goddess, so it's not a term we should use.

Towrah means "teaching." When we observe it (closely examine and carefully consider it) we learn. By learning we come to know. By thinking, which is by making connections, we come to understand. The tool Yahowah gave us to accomplish this is a "nesamah - conscience." It is the one thing that makes humans similar to Yahowah and different from other animals.

Dowd, whom you may know as David, was inspired to write the 119th Psalm / Mizmowr specifically to answer your last question. That Psalm is presented in the 3rd chapter of the Teaching Volume of An Introduction to God (http://www.introtogod.org/An_Introduction_to_God-03-Volume_3-Part_3-Towrah-His_Teaching-%28Psalms%29.Torah). I can send this book to you in a Word document if you'd prefer. Second only to the Towrah, it is the most enlightening and inspiring document ever written.

Every question I have asked and every question you have asked is answered by Yahowah and is therefore presented in www.IntroToGod.org and www.YadaYah.com. The latest version of Questioning Paul is available at http://yhwh-qra.com/qp-chapter-01.aspx. No one has read the evidence in it an remained a Christian, and most if not all who have read it have chosen to engage in the Covenant. I hope you join them.

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#43 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:12:16 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Are the latest updates to questioning Paul located in qra.com or are they also in questioningpaul.com? I wish all the chapters in yadayah.com and qp.com contained the latest revision dates.