logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline newnature11  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 11:16:41 PM(UTC)
newnature11

The three-in-one god establishment back in the day, added their belief to this part of the storyline of the gospels, so I took it out. See what they were trying to cover up?

Afterwards Yeshua went down to Capernaum, he and his mother, and his brothers, and his disciples; and they were there a few days; and the Passover of the Israelites drew near; and Yeshua went up to Jerusalem; and he found in the temple courts those who sold beeves, and sheep, and doves, and the moneychangers sitting there; and he made himself a whip from a cord, and turned them all out of the temple courts, and the sheep, and the beeves, and the moneychangers, and he poured out their money, and overset their tables; and he said to them that sold doves, “Take away these things; and make not my Father’s House, a House of trading.” But the Israelites replied, saying to him, “What sign show you to us, since you do these things?” Yeshua answered, saying to them, “Tear down this temple, and in three days it will be raise up.” The Israelites said to him, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” And while Yeshua was in Jerusalem, at the feast of the Passover, many believed in him, because they saw the miracles which he did; and there was a man of the Pharisees there, whose name was Nicodemus, a ruler of the Israelites, and he came to Yeshua by night, and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are a teacher sent from Yahweh; for no man can do these miracles that you are doing, unless Yahweh is with him.” Yeshua replied, saying to him, “Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born anew, he cannot behold the sovereignty of Yahweh.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can an old man be born? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?” Yeshua replied, saying to him, “Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born of water and new nature, he cannot enter the sovereignty of Yahweh. That which is born of the flesh, is flesh; and that which is born of new nature, is new nature. Be not surprised that I said to you, you must be born of new nature.” Nicodemus answered, saying to him, “How can these things be?” Yeshua answered, saying to him, “Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things?” After these things, came Yeshua and his disciples into the land of Judah.
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 3:13:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Again, I would be wary about removing verses without evidence that it wasn't in the original.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline newnature11  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 4:37:46 AM(UTC)
newnature11

James wrote:
Again, I would be wary about removing verses without evidence that it wasn't in the original.

The Israelits had a specific worldview, and they imposed that worldview; that radial new worldview was monotheism; but thanks to Alexander the great; in time, the known world spoke greek, how far does a Israelite get involved in this new greek culture one faces; but in the storyline of the gospels, the romans are in charge, but the funny thing is, they left that greek culture junk alone, romans wanted that tax money. John 3:16, that's a notion that's anachronistically read back into the storyline of the gospels.