logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline newnature  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 10:23:45 AM(UTC)
newnature
Man

I’m sorry, I’m computer dumb, I don’t know how to link, but on YouTube “DNA Replication” check this machine out? I’m going to try and reason that it was in this DNA Replication, that we have this story in Genesis 6:1=4 about the heroes of old, the men of renown?

Genesis 6:1=4;
When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wife's from among those that pleased them=Yahweh said, “My breath shall not abide in man forever, since he too is flesh; let the days allowed him be one hundred and twenty years.”=It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth=when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

The one-third of the angels that took Lucifer's side, while the earth was in the first heaven; these are the beings that played around with the DNA code, within the daughters of men DNA Replication? It is this playing around with the DNA Replication, that how these heroes of old, the men of renown came to be? In Jude 6, we have some angels that decided not to keep to their first decision. During the first heaven, Lucifer made a move to set his face against Yahweh, and one-third of the angles sided with Lucifer? All these beings were involved bringing about these heroes of old, the men of renown, playing around with the DNA Replication, but Yahweh wiped out these beings? After the flood, we see these beings on the earth again, but the angles involved in this, were not Lucifer and his clans doing; but some angles that stayed with Yahweh during the first heaven disruption, they left Yahweh’s side after the flood, and started playing around with that DNA Replication again? This is why these angels are chained up?

Offline newnature11  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 4:40:11 AM(UTC)
newnature11

Here is a link to that DNA Replication machine like thing,

http://www.youtube.com/w...jHL0&feature=related