logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:33:59 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Has anyone else seen or heard of this?

Quote:
Muslims get a pass on the First Amendment to the US Constitution - "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" -

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned.

Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this. How convenient. So I, Ann Barnhardt, a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax.

Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de-facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 18, 2010 4:10:52 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
wow - nice find
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:45:46 AM(UTC)
kp

On the other hand, the Obama administration is now openly admitting what they so vociferously denied during the health care debate: the penalty for failing to purchase health insurance IS a tax. So, unless Obama's people intend to exempt the Muslims from taxes, their argument won't fly. They won't have to purchase the insurance 'cause it's gambling, but they must pay the penalty for not doing so, because it's actually a TAX!. Is this a great country, or what?

Besides, who ever said Muslims don't gamble? Blowing yourself up in allah's cause in the hope of getting seventy virgins in paradise certainly sounds like a long shot to me. Remember the math of Muslim salvation. According to Muhammad’s words recorded in the Hadith of al-Bukhari, the total capacity of paradise is 70,000 souls. Since there have been perhaps three billion Muslims on earth throughout history, the odds are about 43,000 to one that you won’t make it—and that’s if you’re a Muslim!

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:58:58 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Maybe it's just me - and although I am not a big fan of insurance, how is it gambling? I mean to gamble is to place a bet on the unknown outcome of something - but to buy insurance is to make sure you are covered in the event of some sort of accident/incident, its more protection money than gambling surely? It's not like you place insurance to take a chance on claiming or not claiming lol...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:26:04 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The point is....that we are being Forced to buy insurance.

I've never been forced.
But when I buy it, I know what it is and what the plan is, who the doctor is and what is good.
The private market, for all of its faults...would and will always take better care of me than the Bureaucracy of BS. (That's bullsh*t for anyone who doesn't know what BS is)

Another freedom lost..

Love,
-an annoyed citizen of the USofA

Offline dugdoo56  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:36:36 PM(UTC)
dugdoo56

Here in Australia, we have had Medicare for many years. We pay 1.5% of our pay each payday to it...regardless of whether we have private medical insurance or not. So for me who has no medical insurance, it costs around $1000 per year and all hospital bills are paid for when you go to a public hospital. As an incentive to get private hospital insurance, the Government slug anyone whose single salary is over $70000 and husband/wife salaries combined over $100,000 an extra 1% making it 2.5% just to Medicare. That is a lot of money paid and you still have to line up with the crowd to be seen in a public hospital. So even if you pay the $2500 for minimum private hospital cover, you still pay the Medicare levy on top, to end up paying $3500 per year. There has always been the scream that if you have Private cover then you should not have to pay the Medicare levy at all but the Gov are making too much money to not allow this.
just an aside...great post Bitnet regarding jpelham. Regards to all...DD56
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 6:53:02 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

OK... here's my take on it as "gambling"... You pay US$1000 claiming that you will get (a) diseased (b) deceased or (c) infirmed while they bet US$100000 that you don't! If you win you lose, but if you lose you win! How's that?

A better take on insurance is to think that each person is contributing to a pool that is shared out with those in need. Those that don't need to avail themselves of that pool should be rewarded for contributing.

The trouble with such pools is that the public and private administrators of the pool game are also the people making sure that you lose in every way possible! It is not in their interests to have a healthy ageing population that has to be supported by a decreasing workforce. It is also not in their interests to shun a voting demographic that is growing rapidly despite them using up all the funds. So they stack up the cards against you in every way possible. The insurance companies claim that the service is needed but they can't provide all the funds so they squeeze it out from the government who in turn taxes you for it in any way they can. The government actually prefers you dead after a certain age but can't enforce that so they allow vices and big pharma to take care of that and tax them as well while allowing them to treat you according to the big agenda. Education and media are there to coax you into accepting this as a way of life/death and numb your pain so that you don't take affirmative action. (You are actually paying for the advertising dollars -- it's costed into the product or service -- that allow them to beam insipid programmes and music into your home and heads.)

So, in almost every way you actually lose. Unless you were/are one of the few that actually resolved your health or subsequent financial issues in some way or other through the pool.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Richard  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:49:24 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Why is health insurance in the USA so costly?

I attribute its high cost to corporate greed. For example, a Tylenol tablet which might cost as much as US$2 at the drug store actually cost me US$25 when I was in the hospital for triple bypass surgery a couple of years ago. I was charged $250 for a doctor's visit that consisted of nothing more than the good doctor leaning ever so slightly into the room to ask if I was feeling okay.

Ridiculous!

So, I say, corral the corporations and the cost of healthcare should go down. None of this has anything to do with Life With Father, but I like the discussion anyway.
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:52:23 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

I suppose that these shenanigans do drive those of us who are barely awake into seeking Him. It just goes to show how much we need His guidance to live properly. We (used loosely) vote for our leaders today and this is what we get. I think most of us here have another Candidate in mind now.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Bridget  
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:24:23 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
flintface wrote:
Why is health insurance in the USA so costly?

I attribute its high cost to corporate greed. For example, a Tylenol tablet which might cost as much as US$2 at the drug store actually cost me US$25 when I was in the hospital for triple bypass surgery a couple of years ago. I was charged $250 for a doctor's visit that consisted of nothing more than the good doctor leaning ever so slightly into the room to ask if I was feeling okay.

Ridiculous!

So, I say, corral the corporations and the cost of healthcare should go down. None of this has anything to do with Life With Father, but I like the discussion anyway.

High cost could use some regulating, yes, maybe, but what we've got here, as far as healthcare, is the best in the world.

The "cost" of healthcare is just that. A Cost. It takes money. All of this dreaming of free this and free that is what it is..just a dream. It's going to cost a whole lot more to fund the bureaucracies that will be put in place. Nothing is Free. oy.

A good reason for the High Cost is that we, here in America, DO give FREE healthcare to millions of people who are not even citizens, etc, etc.
We fund 'health care' all over the planet, and most of us don't even know about it. Most of the citizens here don't know much about anything when it comes to what the federal gov't spends money on...and this is not even to mention the millions spent by the 'private' sector..churches and charities, corporations, etc...

Hey, I am all about helping the poor, but there are reasons for high costs. Any idea that this pathetic bill passed by Obama and friends will help people is sadly mistaken.
Besides, It doesn't matter if it takes me 20 years to pay a medical bill. Why? Because, by law, most medical bills cannot be reflected in one's credit score.....we are already allowed to take forEVER to pay for these things. About 8 years ago, I was in a bad place financially, got some dental work done...about 6,000 dollars worth...and I just last year paid it off....sometimes I sent them 2 dollars a month..sometimes nothing. It didn't matter, because the law was Already on the books to help people like me.

Oh, and by the way....skip the tylenol, have some water or tea...in the time it takes that pill to do it's work within you, your body is capable of doing it all by itself. :)
I never take an aspirin, an advil, not anything...and my headaches and such last just as long as the person sitting next to me who just took some pills. Just try it. I bet you'll like it....and hey...your liver will like u for it.

:)

If you have a beef, don't take it up with the insurance companies....start with the drug companies.....and find natural, easy ways to remove a headache...Don't take a pill......drink some tea, water, whatever.....it will pass....I'm just sayin'..

Oh! and, P.S. Muslims will NOT be exempt from anything...if they are citizens. We are ALL screwed. :)