logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline J&M  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2010 1:15:14 AM(UTC)
J&M

I have started this new thread because I have a concern, and it is this, that our scriptures make no mention of any ‘Yahudim’ outside of the covenant land, and that, indeed, the Yahudim will be collected into the covenant lands.

At the moment, only those of us of Jewish decent may become Israeli citizens with right of abode in the covenant lands. This leaves most of us bereft.
I look forwards to the time when those of us here can welcome you all to your rightful place here in Israel.

However I am currently in Edinburgh Scotland, but you know what I mean, I can get on a plane today and be home in Jerusalem tomorrow, but I have to earn a living so I am working in Scotland at the moment.

Yonit (Jane) and I with our youngest son, made ‘Aliyah’ in November 2008, we joined our middle son and our daughter (Jojocc) who had made aliyah earlier. My eldest son is still in UK with his wife and daughter who is 1 year old this week.

Israel is not easy, it is full of Jews, and a labyrinthine bureaucracy that even Sabras (native born Israeli’s [also a type of cacti [which is significant]) find difficult. It is also a land which will come alive and alight as Yahudim move into it.

I want to propose to the community of this forum that we should be looking at how we can, each of us, begin to spend more time in the covenant land, and to enable us to set up a community of Yahudim there.

The first few chapters of Acts describe a ‘kibbutz’ of Yahudim as it is known in Israel. At the moment the kibbutz movement is failing because secular kibbutz basically do not work because secular mankind is not very good at giving and sharing. Occasionally these failed Kibbutz come on the open market and can be bought up.

Most of us have the right to spend at least 6 months in Israel before having to leave, one can then return in a few weeks/months for another six months. The authorities will allow this to go on for a while, they do however get pissed off with xtians who evangelize etc. This is not the case with Yahudim however for this would be a Torah keeping community.

As I see it, a community in Israel is a foot in the door, and will allow Yah to bless the land in the way which is His desire. I, having pitched some ideas, would throw it open to the forum…..

Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:35:27 AM(UTC)
kp

I'm afraid things are doomed to remain goofed up in this present age, J&M. But during Yahshua's Millennial Kingdom (coming soon to a world near you) a whole new set of guidelines will be in force. Upon describing the distribution of the Land between the regathered tribes, Ezekiel reports: "You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord Yahweh." (Ezekiel 47:22-23) He's talking about millennial mortals, of course. The faithful of this age will be immortals by then, and nothing specific is said about "living arrangements" for us during the Kingdom age (that I can remember). I find it touching, however, that Yahweh made advance provision for those who really love His land and His people---not "born" Israelites, but sojourners by choice among them.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:07:06 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
My personal opinion (which doesn't stand for much lol) is that there is still a difference between the set apart nation and the called out. as the Israelites were set apart as a nation to carry the signs, to be a light to the world that points the way. As I see myself as one of the called out, I do not see myself as needed to take on that role, and actually think it would be inappropriate to try and "do it"...

Although I think that Israelites will return (no matter what tribe) and will one day complete the role they were to perform... I feel a deep love for Israel and I really want to visit, but I have yet to feel like I need to live their. I believe we will work from there in the Millenium, after Israel has done it's think as a nation, but for now I feel there is still some unfinished business between Yah and Israel.

So thats my 2 cents as they say lol Not much to back it up really
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:14:24 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
There is still some unfinished business between Yah and Israel.

Winner of the "understatement of the week" award! :-)

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:17:20 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
Winner of the "understatement of the week" award! :-)

kp

LOL

*makes a tearful speech, thanking everyone for 2hrs solid*
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...