logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#51 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2010 3:36:56 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN

File Attachment(s):
t1larg.flood.gi.jpg (269kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 7, 2010 5:14:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#53 Posted : Friday, September 10, 2010 3:31:09 PM(UTC)
Yada

Video report from CNN:

Offline Yada  
#54 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 1:29:05 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#55 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 3:46:25 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:
Quote:

Taiwan is bracing for Typhoon Fanapi, with forecasters predicting it will make landfall early Sunday. Three deaths have been blamed on the storm. DEVELOPING STORY

Meanwhile:
Yada attached the following image(s):
fanapi.JPG
Offline RidesWithYah  
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 1:04:32 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

UserPostedImage

Quote:
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Rev 16:3,4

Toxic Red Sludge in Hungary
Offline Royce  
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 3:22:01 AM(UTC)
Royce
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:

wasnt that from some aluminum plant or something like that?
Offline Yada  
#58 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:44:01 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

typhoon.JPG
Offline Yada  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:07:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, November 2, 2010 10:48:19 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

germany.JPG
Offline Daniel  
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 4:56:26 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Indonesian volcano erupts again; death toll at 44

This thing is far from over, but lets take a quick look at the some major disasters in the last decade:

2003 Bam earthquake hits Iran, 40,000 dead
2004 Tsunami hits largest Muslim countries in the world, 250,000 dead.
2005 Katrina hits most pagan city in North America, 1,800 dead.
2005 Kashmir earthquake hits Pakistan 75,000 dead.
2010 Haiti earthquake hits most pagan country in Western Hemisphere, 230,000 dead.
2010 Pakistan hit by floods 1,800 dead.
2010 Indonesian volcano hits the largest Muslim country in the world...

Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Yada  
#62 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 6:39:57 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

comet.JPG
Offline Yada  
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 3:50:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

ind volcano 2.JPG
Offline In His Name  
#64 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 1:25:32 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

2010's world gone wild: Quakes, floods, blizzards
MYWAY
Dec 19, 11:26 AM (ET)

By SETH BORENSTEIN and JULIE REED BELL

This was the year the Earth struck back.

Earthquakes, heat waves, floods, volcanoes, super typhoons, blizzards, landslides and droughts killed at least a quarter million people in 2010 - the deadliest year in more than a generation. More people were killed worldwide by natural disasters this year than have been killed in terrorism attacks in the past 40 years combined.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Yada  
#65 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:49:04 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#66 Posted : Monday, January 3, 2011 6:44:32 PM(UTC)
Yada

flooding aus.JPG
Offline Daniel  
#67 Posted : Tuesday, January 4, 2011 4:15:11 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Yada wrote:
UserPostedImage

Does landing here count as a trap* or a ditching?

*Trap = arrested landing on and aircraft carrier.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline Mike  
#68 Posted : Tuesday, January 4, 2011 9:39:45 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Powerful Magnitude 7.2 Quake Rocks Chile Published January 02, 2011 | Associated Press
A magnitude-7.1 earthquake shook southern Chile on Sunday, frightening hundreds of people who fled for higher ground fearing it could generate a tsunami like the one that ravaged the coastline last year.
There were no immediate reports of deaths or damage, and Vicente Nunez, head of the National Emergency Office, said no tsunami alert was issued.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii also said a destructive Pacific Ocean-wide tsunami was not expected.
Some cell-phone communications were knocked out in the Araucania region where the quake was centered, 370 miles south-southwest of the capital, Santiago.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the epicenter was about 45 miles (70 kilometers) away from the provincial capital of Temuco, which has a population of about 250,000.
The quake struck at a depth of about 11 miles, according to the USGS, and there was at least one aftershock of 5.0 magnitude.
When the first temblor struck, people in several coastal cities quickly moved for higher ground, abandoning some shopping centers entirely.
Residents of the region have fresh memories of the magnitude-8.8 quake and resulting tsunami on Feb. 27, 2010, that killed at least 521 people and left 200,000 homeless.

And look what else happened on that day:

PA: Chile, Uruguay to recognize state
Palestinian foreign minister says Chile to announce its approval in coming weeks, ahead of visit by its president to Palestinian territories. State with 1967 borders has been recognized by Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, and Ecuador
Roee Nahmias
Published: 01.02.11, 20:21 / Israel News

The Palestinian Authority announced Sunday that Chile and Uruguay intend to declare recognition of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders.
According to Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki, Chile is expected to make the announcement in the upcoming weeks, and Chilean President Sebastián Piñera is expected to visit the Palestinian territories in the next three months.
PA officials reported that Paraguay is preparing to the step in the coming weeks as well, and that a Palestinian embassy is expected to open in Ecuador.
Many South American states have announced recently their willingness to recognize a Palestinian state and others, like Mexico and Paraguay, said they are considering the matter.
On Friday Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas led a ceremony in which the cornerstone of a Palestinian embassy was laid in Brazil.
Later the Palestinian leader said that the current peace process has turned into a means for managing the conflict rather than resolving it.
In a televised speech, Abbas said Palestinians "demand" that the Quartet comprising Washington, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations "draft a peace plan" based on UN Security Council resolutions that call for establishing a Palestinian state on land Israel captured in a 1967 war.

BTW: The Palestinian community in Chile is believed to be the largest Palestinian community outside of the Arab world. Estimates of the number of Palestinian descendants in Chile range from 350,000 to 500,000.

Coincidence or not?

Offline Daniel  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, January 5, 2011 3:49:56 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Mike wrote:

BTW: The Palestinian community in Chile is believed to be the largest Palestinian community outside of the Arab world. Estimates of the number of Palestinian descendants in Chile range from 350,000 to 500,000.

Coincidence or not?

Maybe they can get together with all the "Germans-who-turned-up-after-the-war" and form a political party...
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Yada  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:41:08 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

aus.JPG
Offline Yada  
#71 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 1:16:53 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
The catastrophic weather events taking place across the globe -- from Brazil's and Australia's flooding to the Eastern United States' heavy snowfall -- have two likely explanations. FULL STORY
weather.JPG
Offline Daniel  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:11:42 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Quote:

Christchurch earthquake: 150 feared dead on New Zealand's 'darkest day'
More than 150 are feared dead after a major earthquake hit Christchurch, one of New Zealand's biggest cities, in what the prime minister described "New Zealand's darkest day".

Full article here.

Could the name of the city have anything to do with why it was hit by a 6.3 quake?

Nahhhhhh.....
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:15:25 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
That is pretty weird, that name. Since sept. of last yr seems they've been experiencing these shocks and this one was major from the reports of it being a shallow quake. Has anyone ever proven that the oil below is not also oiling our planets plates too. They are under extreme pressure. Maybe the more we lift out through wells are causing the more frequent extreme quakes. They do seem to correspond to one another. The more we extract the more frequent. Who knows what irreparable damage mans causing to his environment.

Heck, I see these jets and the trails many say are causing things to change, like the weather or even our own bodies get affected. While mowing at times I see the entire sky go from a beautiful day to a dreary overcast bc of this spraying? Why? Why do they do it?

I believe we have a pretty close estimate of our minerals and metals left in the ground.

So shifting these around and arranging structures of magnificence are doing us damage perhaps. Perhaps we are shifting our poles ourselves by rearranging everything? Like changing our magnetic field up by mining everything He gave us. Is it for greed, or instruction?

Well back to work to cause more harm. See, ourselves could never fix our own problems of this world. We must be incurable until His return. How do we produce, without destroying?

The more I learn it just seems to point to the more I know we can't even manage ourselves.
Offline Richard  
#74 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:45:21 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Regarding Post #71, that full article he links to is, in my opinion, typical disinformation. They are obscuring the truth. The monster object called Planet X, which is 4 times the mass of Jupiter and about 1400 times the mass of Earth is passing through our solar system right now, as I write this, and its immense gravitational pull is wreaking havoc on every planet within its sphere of influence, not just on Earth itself. Planet X visits our solar system about every 3,600 years and always causes major problems, like polar shifts and the like. Watch here for live seismic reports as they happen. These things are going to increase in both number and severity in the next 2-3 weeks, I think. Hold onto your hats.
Offline FredSnell  
#75 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:36:35 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Man, where have I been for the last ten yrs? This Planet X it seems, alot of science reports on it. Nibiru is what they are calling it. So if the Yowbel yr is 2033 and Yada does make alot of sense when you read it, does that mean the yr Y2K, was it actually the biggest event ever for this generation, and we just dropped the ball by expecting something else, like a complete crash of the sys? I wonder now! Sure were alot of folks expecting planes to fall from the sky back then. They were preparing for the ultimate battle plan, getting together essentials and such. Why I even collected bottle water for a while myself, only to be in jubilation nothing transpired. But did nothing transpire now? If Yah walked the path from birth, back up 33yrs from that Yowbel and we arrive at the millinium yr 2000. So what if it actually was the largest event since 33CE? And we missed its meaning? Now I'm thinking off the chart, but at what age does a young hebrew man reach maturity? Isn't it at age 12 or around then? hmmm..pole shift.
Offline Daniel  
#76 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:52:53 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
... but at what age does a young hebrew man reach maturity? Isn't it at age 12 or around then?

My Hebrew buddy, Jeremy, is in his late 40's and still has not reached maturity...

...so don't get too hung up on dates!

;-)
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#77 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:10:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

You're absolutely right, Daniel. Torah class alone has me doing backflips. So much I was blind to until I just let go and started opening up to Father. My own wife tells me to calm down, that my head is getting to filled with too much info for its own good. You know, she's right. I can't walk into my shop with out things just popping into my head from no where, when I really just need to consentrate on my work in front of me. I really do admire all you ppl. How in the world do you have the time for all the amplification and translating?
And what really proves this point...lol. Just scrolling down, someone put up a pic of a road in Australia. The road has the number 33 painted on it leading to a flood...and then back onto dry land...lol.
Offline tagim  
#78 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:21:15 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounterHim, I am halfway through with Deut. in TorahClass and still loving it. You have many more surprises to come.
Offline Daniel  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:44:37 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
someone put up a pic of a road in Australia. The road has the number 33 painted on it leading to a flood...and then back onto dry land...lol.

Dude, that is a runway!

The "33" indicates the magnetic compass orientation of the runway, ie: 330 degrees.

Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#80 Posted : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:33:11 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Yup, right! I knew it was a runway. I was just trying to be a little humorious. (notice 2- lols) Was trying to say a person can read too much into things at times and using the runway as an example. Scripture can at times be all powerful and sometimes, overwhelming.

I can't wait tagim!...a little paperwork to close my day out and I'm off to class..I'm lovin it and so is the wife. Thanks again for the best find in a while. When I ever get through with it, I'll look forward to the re-start. It's been that pleasurable.
Offline Yada  
#81 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2011 8:23:53 AM(UTC)
Yada

Here's one of the photos that CNN ran as part of their coverage of the 8.9 earthquake that struck Japan today.

Here's a compilation video that CNN put together showing some of the damage: http://cnn.com/video/?/v.../natpkg.tsunami.wrap.cnn

Edited by user Friday, March 11, 2011 10:45:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

wave height.JPG
quake.JPG
Offline Daniel  
#82 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:51:51 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Have you been able to check in with your people back there, Yada?
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Yada  
#83 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 7:38:36 AM(UTC)
Yada

Although the quake was felt in Osaka/Kansai, there were apparently no reports of injuries. One of my friends confirmed that they were OK but added, "The north of Japan is a mess. Hundreds, probably thousands have died."
Offline Yada  
#84 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:15:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

I sent this email to Yada:

Quote:
Yada - I'm sure that you're watching the news about this. It's apparently the largest earthquake on record. Is there any doubt that what we're witnessing are the types of seismic events foretold in Scripture?

What a tragedy.

Yada's response:

Quote:
It's the largest in Japan, the sixth over all, but yes, this is a megas siezmos birth pang. The end is near.
Offline Mike  
#85 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 1:22:51 PM(UTC)
Mike

Are these coincidences? Statements by the Japanese government leading up to the earthquake/tsunami.

This statement was one year before the earthquake/tsunami.

Statement by Press Secretary/Director-General for Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the decision of the Government of Israel regarding the construction of housing units at settlements in West Bank including East JerusalemMarch 11, 2010
The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank just after the Israeli and Palestinian leadership’s acceptance of the start of indirect talks. The Government of Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of Jerusalem and the territories in the pre-1967 borders. Japan demands that the plans should not be implemented.
1. The Government of Japan continues to request strongly that both parties will act in a way that enhances mutual confidence. Japan sincerely hopes that the indirect talks in the peace process will swiftly develop into the resumption of direct talks between the two parties.
http://www.mofa.go.jp/an...unce/2010/3/0311_01.html

Statement by Mr. Seiji Maehara, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan, on the demolition of the Shepherd’s Hotel in East Jerusalem
January 11, 2011
Japan condemns the demolishing of a part of the Shepherd’s Hotel in East Jerusalem with a view to constructing new housing units for Jewish people.
1. Japan does not recognize any unilateral measures that prejudge the final resolution on pre-1967 borders, nor does Japan recognize the annexation of East Jerusalem by Israel. In this regard, Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that could change the existing conditions of East Jerusalem. Ambassador Yutaka Iimura, Special Envoy of the Government of Japan for the Middle East, who was in Israel, has already informed Israeli Government officials of Japanese views.
2. Japan once again strongly encourages both the Israeli and the Palestinian sides to focus on the goal of a two-state solution, which is important not only for the Middle East but also for the international community as a whole; to act in such a way that mutual trust will be developed; and to continue efforts for peace tenaciously.
http://www.mofa.go.jp/an...unce/2011/1/0111_04.html

Statement by the Press Secretary, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Japan, on measures by Israel on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip
February 8, 2011
Japan welcomes the series of economic measures announced by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Quartet Representative Tony Blair on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Japan hopes that based on this announcement, measures will be fully and promptly implemented for economic growth as well as for the improvement of the social and living conditions in the Palestinian territories, particularly the Gaza Strip. Japan will pay close attention to any developments surrounding this matter.
Japan also hopes that these measures will enhance the mutual trust between the Israeli and Palestinian sides, although they are not a substitute for negotiations for Middle East peace. Japan, for its part, calls upon both parties to exert further efforts for the resumption of peace negotiations.
o (*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the date of the issue of the original press release in Japanese.)

http://www.mofa.go.jp/an...unce/2011/2/0208_02.html

Statement by the Press Secretary, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Japan, on the situation in East Jerusalem
February 10, 2011
The Government of Japan is concerned about the Jerusalem municipal planning committee’s approval of a plan to build housing units for Jewish people in the Sheih Jarrah of East Jerusalem. Such act goes against the efforts by the international community to resume the negotiations.
1. The Government of Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of the territories in the pre-1967 borders nor Israel’s annexation of East Jerusalem. Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that changes the current situation in East Jerusalem.
o (*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the date of the issue of the original press release in Japanese.)
http://www.mofa.go.jp/an...unce/2011/2/0210_02.html

WFP/Japan ODA News Release
8 March 2011
Japan increases food support to the Palestinian people.
HEBRON – A hand-over ceremony today between Japan and the United Nations
World Food Programme (WFP) marks Japan’s continued commitment to provide
food assistance to the poorest of the poor in the West Bank, occupied Palestinian
territory.
Japan’s generous contribution of US$ 3.1 million comes in support of the Palestinian
Authority (PA) Ministry of Social Affairs Social Safety Net reform plan. Under this
plan, the Palestinian people living in extreme poverty receive a food ration, a cash
grant and health insurance on a regular basis. The distribution of the food rations is
ensured by WFP as part of the Assistance to the Destitute activity in close
cooperation with the Ministry of Social Affairs in the West Bank.
With Japan’s support, WFP has purchased over 3,000 metric tons of wheat flour in
the region in addition to 106 metric tons of canned fish, sufficient to cover the basic
food needs of 136,000 people during two months in 2011.
“The Japanese Government is determined to continue its support to the Palestinian
people”, said Mr. Naofumi Hashimoto, Representative of Japan to the Palestinian
National Authority. “This support comes from a human security perspective as well
as from its political stand for the Palestinian efforts to establish a viable
independent Palestinian state and to develop the capacities of governmental and
local institutions in providing basic daily services to people.”
“We are extremely grateful for Japan’s continued support to providing food to
those that need it most in the oPt. It is a clear reflection of Japan’s desire to
promote peace and stability in the occupied Palestinian territory as well as in the
region” said Christine van Nieuwenhuyse, Country Director of WFP oPt Office.
“Japan is once again showing the world that it holds a strong leadership position in
fighting hunger and poverty, while promoting human security and peace building.”

Gen 12:1 And יהוה said to Aḇram, “Go yourself out of your land, from your relatives and from your father’s house, to a land which I show you.
Gen 12:2 “And I shall make you a great nation, and bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing!
Gen 12:3 “And I shall bless those who bless you, and curse him who curses you. And in you all the clans of the earth shall be blessed.”
Offline Richard  
#86 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 10:49:52 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

I would be cautious about making assumptions along that line.

Luke 13:1-5 wrote:

And some were present at that time, reporting to Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their offerings. And Yahushua answering, said to them, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they have suffered like this? I say to you, No! But unless you repent you shall all perish in the same way. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Shiloah fell and killed them, do you think that they were greater offenders than all other men who dwelt in Yerushalayim? I say to you, No! But unless you repent you shall all perish in the same way."

Just a thought, friend.

Richard
Offline Mike  
#87 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:44:30 PM(UTC)
Mike

Truth, Richard. I certainly wasn’t implying that I am less of a sinner than they or anyone else. Far be it.

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#88 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Mike wrote:
Truth, Richard. I certainly wasn’t implying that I am less of a sinner than they or anyone else. Far be it.

Shalom

I believe you. In fact, my meaning was that it is common for most of us to immediately see unfortunate circumstances as proofs of Yahuwah's judgment. Yob's friends did it, just as Yahushua's students did, just as we tend to do ourselves. My intent was to hold up a caution flag, not to point a finger, brother. I think we are each aware of how much of our Father's unmerited favor we have been shown, which is its own proof that we were sinners ourselves.

Peace, health, and prosperity.

Richard
Offline Yada  
#89 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 3:34:10 PM(UTC)
Yada

I just happened to stumble across this chart embedded in a story by CNN about the recent tornado devastation in the USA. You have to scroll down the page to find it but by moving your mouse over the chart, it will give you the number of tornadoes that occurred each month. The full story is here.
tornadoes by the numbers.JPG
Offline Daniel  
#90 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:19:40 AM(UTC)
Daniel

We have had 9.0 earthquakes, F-5 tornadoes, major flooding and a pan-Arabic Islamic revolution all in the first quarter of this year.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Most of the "rapture fever" crowd would say "The End is near".

I say "The End is here!"
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#91 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:57:39 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Daniel wrote:
We have had 9.0 earthquakes, F-5 tornadoes, major flooding and a pan-Arabic Islamic revolution all in the first quarter of this year.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Most of the "rapture fever" crowd would say "The End is near".

I say "The End is here!"

Certainly right in my view, Daniel....Until then, or now, no matter, it's probably no more than a blink to Yah.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:08:31 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Offline Matthew  
#93 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:30:06 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Shame, you have to feel for the Japs, ripped a part by the tsunami. I noticed they don't loot each other during this time of trouble, yet all chip in to help as a community. Whereas in the States looting is becoming increasingly common in areas hit by tornadoes.

These earthquakes are getting stronger as time passes, I wonder what we'll be seeing in the next decade and a half.
Offline Daniel  
#94 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:41:34 AM(UTC)
Daniel

For those of you following along at home, since our last posting dozens more have died in middle America from tornadoes, the Mississippi river is at its highest flood level in 500 years, Iceland's Grímsvötn volcano erupted, in dust storms and thunderstorms 124 people die in northern India, 16 people are buried alive at an orphanage in Malaysia, and Oprah Winfrey broadcast her final show.

Edited by user Thursday, May 26, 2011 8:04:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spellin'

Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Richard  
#95 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:31:26 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Daniel wrote:
For those of you following along at home, since our last posting ... Oprah Winfrey broadcast her final show.

So the Father has allowed the earth a mild pain-reliever during the birth pangs, eh?
Offline Daniel  
#96 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:18:18 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Nehemiah wrote:

Offline FredSnell  
#97 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:00:08 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Tornadoes in NE?!?!..me- oh -my, what's next, a republican from Massachusetts running for prez?
Offline Richard  
#98 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2011 2:11:07 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

According to this story:
Hugh Pickens wrote:
Pulitzer prize winning writer Thomas Friedman writes that in few years we may be looking back at the first decade of the 21st century — when food prices spiked, energy prices soared, world population surged, tornados plowed through cities, floods and droughts set records, populations were displaced and governments were threatened by the confluence of it all — and ask ourselves: What were we thinking? 'We're currently caught in two loops,' writes Friedman. 'One is that more population growth and more global warming together are pushing up food prices; rising food prices cause political instability in the Middle East, which leads to higher oil prices, which leads to higher food prices, which leads to more instability.' According to the Global Footprint Network we are currently growing at a rate that is using up the Earth's resources far faster than they can be sustainably replenished, so we are eating into the future. Right now, global growth is using about 1.5 Earths. 'Having only one planet makes this a rather significant problem,' says Paul Gilding. 'We either allow collapse to overtake us or develop a new sustainable economic model. We will choose the latter. We may be slow, but we're not stupid.'

Mr. Guilding also says, according to Friedman, "...[T]he consumer-driven growth model is broken and we have to move to a more happiness-driven growth model, based on people working less and owning less." (emphasis my own)

I strongly suspect that their "new sustainable economic model" is going to be implemented and enforced by the New World Order. You know the drill: we all get to survive, but just barely. Our lives will be "sustainable", but no longer will the general population be allowed to prosper as it has been doing. It will be Obama's "change we can live with". We won't come close to enjoying it, but we'll be able to live with it, just as the socialist in the White House promised.

Are you ready?
Offline cgb2  
#99 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2011 7:47:55 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hugh Picken's quote, talk about obfuscating causes to justify even more of the "solution". The price rises from the totally dishonest "weights and measures" that is fiat currency, and now running it's course with each "bailout" (inflating - couterfeiting) needing exponentialy increasing amounts. Such is fiat "money" not just created out of thin air, worse - created by debt....but no doubt the solution will be pushed as even more global governance. Even the FED has pushed for greater power to save us, as if the collapse was accidental.
Offline tagim  
#100 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2011 8:06:13 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Make sure you lubricate the wheels on your wheelbarrows so that you will not be stuck in the mud when carrying your money to buy your bread.