logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:16:41 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just to let everyone who is in the local area know we are having a kinda open house on Sunday 23rd - using it as a time to meet peeps like us who are around our area - so if you want to stop in and say hellooo and meet some people as crazy as you are - send me a private message and I will "hook you up" with the details. :)

We are in Salford (near Manchester - next to a motorway ;-) )
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline EI  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:39:39 AM(UTC)
EI

Let me hop on a plane right quick. I will see you in about 9 hours.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:29:21 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Do it dude :D you are always welcome :)
Offline Mike  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:44:39 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Robski, I wish that I could make it but there is that Iceland volcano eruption thing going on and also my lack of funds thing going on.

But seriously, when is Shavuot (Feast of Weeks, Pentacost)? I am thinking it is Thursday May 29, 2010 at sunset but it could be Friday at sunset. Or am I completely off? Help!

Lev 23:15 ‘And from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, you shall count for yourselves: seven completed Sabbaths.
Lev 23:16 ‘Until the morrow after the seventh Sabbath you count fifty days, then you shall bring a new grain offering to יהוה.
Lev 23:17 ‘Bring from your dwellings for a wave offering two loaves of bread, of two-tenths of an ĕphah of fine flour they are, baked with leaven, first-fruits to יהוה.
Lev 23:18 ‘And besides the bread, you shall bring seven lambs a year old, perfect ones, and one young bull and two rams. They are a burnt offering to יהוה, with their grain offering and their drink offerings, an offering made by fire for a sweet fragrance to יהוה.
Lev 23:19 ‘And you shall offer one male goat as a sin offering, and two male lambs a year old, as a peace offering.
Lev 23:20 ‘And the priest shall wave them, besides the bread of the first-fruits, as a wave offering before יהוה, besides the two lambs. They are set-apart to יהוה for the priest.
Lev 23:21 ‘And on this same day you shall proclaim a set-apart gathering for yourselves, you do no servile work on it – a law forever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:54:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
If I understand it right it is Thursday at Sunset.

Sorry Rob, I can't make it, wish I could.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:12:38 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Well you are all welcome - even though you can't come lol We know there are more local residents though... so... :P ;)

http://yadanews.com/yaf_...Sadducean.aspx#post16803 <-- for more discussion on weeks and when it is LOL