logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bigritchie  
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:32:52 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

Having been out of Babylon for a few years myself I thought I would comment here.

And FYI just to be right up front, I believe christianity is in fact the "Ultimate Religion". It is a religion about the Bible and about Messiah Yahuwshua, but the same religion teaches that if you actually obey the Creator or obey Messiah, you are attacking the grace of Jesus and going to hell (even though you prayed a little prayer that granted you forgiveness of sins no matter what you do, unless you actually obey the Creator or Messiah, then you are going to hell) I firmly believe christianity is in fact the Whore of Babylon with Rome as the mother and her protestant daughters as the many harlots.

I too had some serious serious issues with Paul. I think everyone who actually sits down and reads the Scriptures from cover to cover will, especially if you are being called out of Babylon.

What I have found though is the majority of time Paul is saying the 180 degree exact opposite of what Christianity says he is saying. Col. 2:16-17 is a perfect example when translated correctly. Now do not get me wrong, that is not to say there are not a few problems with Paul still. Of course that being said I often times use Paul's writings to prove to christians the Torah is still in effect. I use his writings to show they are to keep the Feast and the Sabbaths. I think a very large part of the problem is Paul is looked at through a western gentile christian mindset rather then a Hebraic one.

Now all this being said, I think everyone who studies the scriptures needs to ask themselves this question.

Would I rather:

A. Stand in front of the Creator and the Messiah, and explain why I ignored their teachings and did not obey them because of 2-3 verses taken out of Paul's letters............

OR

B. Stand in front of the Creator and explain that I obeyed The Creator and the Messiah because I love them, and have to explain why I did not listen to 2-3 verses taken out of Paul's letters.

For me it is a no brainer. YHWH is the Boss...Period.

I think a large part of the problem is massive translation bias and tampering. A good example is Keffa's warning where he in the Greek pretty much says (and this is my English paraphrase) "I am warning you before you even read these letters. Be on your guard. If you take one word of Paul's letters as a excuse to be without Torah you will destroy yourself." Of course our English translations hide what Peter said with words like "Iniquity, Wicked men, or even lawless".

Here is how I see it.

#1 Paul is not the Messiah, and he is not THE PROPHET we must listen too, lest we fall into the wrath of the Creator.
#2 Paul was not crucified for you.
#3 Paul is the servant of the Messiah, not the other way around. Messiah is the boss, NOT PAUL
#4 Paul does not sit down at the right hand of the Creator.
#5 All power and authority is not given to Paul.
#6 Paul was not raised from the dead on the 3rd day.
#7 If you obey something Paul said in your English "version" of the Bible rather then the Messiah or YHWH, you are a IDIOT.

I think a big part of the problem also is that Protestant, or any non Roman christians, worship Paul (Whether they realize it or not) much as the Romans worship Mary.

I often tell christians when they bring up Paul. "Wait friend, we are not talking about Paul now are we? We are talking about what the Messiah said, NOT PAUL". Quite frankly most religious people want to correct the Teachings of the Messiah with Paul, which is utter insanity. When Every word Paul said should be looked at in light of what Messiah said.

I have found the "But Paul says" excuse normally proves beyond a doubt that most people are actually Anti-Messiah as they utterly reject the teachings of the Messiah in favor of what their English "Version" says regarding Paul.

Now for the good about Paul.

#1 Christians never quote all the times Paul upholds the Torah. For instance you will never hear Romans 3:31 in a church.
#2 Christians never quote Paul in Acts where he Keeps the Feast, Teaches Gentiles 84 Sabbaths in a row, and takes care of Nazarite vows involving animal sacrifice at the temple.
#3 You will never here christians quote Paul when he says "The doers of the law will be justified, not the hearers." or "The law is holy just and good"
#4 Paul's writings when translated without Bias can prove followers of the Hebrew Messiah are to be Torah observant.
#5 Paul utterly condemns the religion known as christianity in his letters.
#6 Paul's writings let us know the Anti-Messiah will be called the TORAHLESS ONE. This is big one.

Anyway friends just wanted to add my 2 cents. I think when it all boils down to it is this. What Messiah and YHWH says goes, everything else is just commentary.
Offline James  
#52 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:00:45 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
bigritchie wrote:
Would I rather:

A. Stand in front of the Creator and the Messiah, and explain why I ignored their teachings and did not obey them because of 2-3 verses taken out of Paul's letters............

OR

B. Stand in front of the Creator and explain that I obeyed The Creator and the Messiah because I love them, and have to explain why I did not listen to 2-3 verses taken out of Paul's letters.

For me it is a no brainer. YHWH is the Boss...Period.

Well said Ritchie.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand