logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Y.I.K.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:11:29 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

How do you do it?

As someone fairly new to all of this truth, I'm just curious.

There is, of course, living Kosher, opening and reading the first 3/4ths of Yah's scripture, the feasts, using/knowing/understanding (hopefully understanding at least) Yahweh's name and the true name of His Son Yahshua, dropping the religious practices, Sabbath... but what else do you, personally, do to glorify Yahweh in your everyday lives? I was asked what I did that was so different by one of my christian friends once, and I didn't quite know how to answer (although this was asked a few months ago, and Yah has brought me very, very far along from my ignorance in those few short months)... so how would YOU have answered that question?
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2010 8:18:57 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

My Roman New Year's resolution is to Love, which is the fulfillment of the Law.
Love isn't a feeling.
It isn't passive.
It's an active verb.

So I've resolved to look for opportunities to Love my neighbors.
Helping at the church (yes, I've found a Sabbath-worshipping, commandment keeping, group of fellow believers who know and use Yah's names, and are hungry for (and open to) the truth.)
Working.
Feeding.
Giving.

and I've got to work on patience, it's the one thing standing between me and the father I want to be to my own kids.