logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Y.I.K.  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2009 3:12:20 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

I've watched the first 20 or so minutes and it seems pretty good. It is called Zeitgeist Addendum (but NOT the same Zeitgeist mentioned somewhere else on the forums about the falseness of christianity). It's about our economy and the way our monetary system works, with the Federal Reserve and how money equals debt, etc. You can watch it free here:
http://video.google.com/...eist+addendum&hl=en#

What do you guys think? Seems sortof similar to one of KP's chapter's in FH concerning the world bank and Babylon the Great.
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline StuDent  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2009 4:35:45 PM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

I would encourage everyone to spend some time studying modern money mechanics and how our banking system operates. It is the easiest way to evidence the corruption in our Babylonian world of commerce. I would agree with Ken's analysis in FH that the majority of those taking part in our daily march toward a global system and governance are actually unwitting participants in what some view as a grand conspiracy.(I didn't reread this section, but this is my wording of the gist of his comments. I need to go back and look at it again.) If there is a certain small group directing this move you can be assured they are the one's who have the ability to provide the worlds currency. What we have been fooled into using as money does not equal an honest weight and measure. I could go on for days on this topic and maybe I can post again tomorrow as it has definately struck a nerve with me but I'm getting ready to turn in for tonight.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Y.I.K.  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:17:52 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

Actually, I do think that this is the same movie as the Zeitgeist spoken of in other threads on this forum. Just the full thing. Basically, I think the first two sections or "chapters" were really good, but the 3rd and 4th are kindof... like 1/5 right, but it gets to the "right" answers from the wrong directions and then gets the wrong conclusions from those """correct"""answers... which is not surprising, given that they advocate a one world government, which if they know it or not, is advocating what the anti-christ will advocate... o irony, thou cruel mistress...

Edited by user Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:12:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2009 4:20:37 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey, I am "all in" on this one world government thing.....

Just gotta have the right Guy in charge! ;)
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline savingfaith  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:26:47 PM(UTC)
savingfaith
Man

In His Name wrote:
Hey, I am "all in" on this one world government thing.....

Just gotta have the right Guy in charge! ;)

He will be incredibly charming wont he. With the ability to charm the Nations.
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:48:57 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

By "the right Guy in charge" I presume IHS is referring to Yahushua. And when He does return you can bet that most people will not like it! He's not going to be charming... rather the opposite... but He'll be our Big Bro! That's the time I won't mind having Big Bro look into everything! As for the other charmer... well, too bad he'll eventually be charming in eternal darkness and nobody will ever notice his good looks.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 1:50:39 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You are absolutely correct bit! Yahushua is the only one I want in charge.

Funny, in my youth as I was learning about government systems, before I knew of Yah's plan, I decided that what the world needed was a benevolent dictator. Now that I know Yah's plan I can't wait.

Yeah, now I am replulsed by the growing big brother state, but when Yahushua is in charge I guess we will be part of it. :)
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14