logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RidesWithYah  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:55:00 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

My mother-in-law sent me a very interesting study she got from www.elshaddaiministries.us .

Here's the highlights:

(Pardon my KJV)

Daniel 9:25
Quote:
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

We usually interpret this related to Yahushua's arrival in Jerusalem. El Shaddai argues for a dual fulfillment.
Jerusalem was returned to Israel, and building began again, in troublous times, on June 7th, 1967.
Seven weeks of years is 49 (prophetic) years, or 17,640 days.
June 7th 1967 + 17,640 days = September 23, 2015.
Which just happens to be Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

Joel 2: 30-32
Quote:
And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Sun turned into darkness might be a solar eclipse.
Moon turned into blood might be a lunar eclipse.

From NASA's tables:
PASSOVER, April 15 2014, TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.
TABERNACLES, October 8 2014, TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.
Nisan 1, March 20 2015, TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE.
PASSOVER, April 4 2015, TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.
Feast of TRUMPETS, September 13 2015, PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE.
TABERNACLES, September 28 2015, TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this...
RWY.

NASA's eclipse tables for your reference...
Solar Table
Lunar Table

Edit: Found his video online, here.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:49:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RidesWithYah  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:19:01 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

I'll add to this that Election 2008 was held November 4th.
Add 7 (prophetic) years to this, 2520 days, and you arrive at September 29 2015 --
Tabernacles begins on the 28th.

Watch the news April 17th 2012, that's the 3.5 (prophetic) year point, and just a couple of days after the end of Unleavened Bread.

Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:43:20 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
RidesWithYah wrote:
Daniel 9:25
We usually interpret this related to Yahushua's arrival in Jerusalem. El Shaddai argues for a dual fulfillment.
Jerusalem was returned to Israel, and building began again, in troublous times, on June 7th, 1967.
Seven weeks of years is 49 (prophetic) years, or 17,640 days.
June 7th 1967 + 17,640 days = September 23, 2015.
Which just happens to be Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

Unfortunately El Shaddai Ministries doesn't believe in a pre-Trib Rapture because they still hold on to a few Rabbinical and typical Jewish traditions and interpretations, for example their article on Teruah says that Taruwah commences the last 10 days before the Messiah's return, it's to be a period of repentance and testing, a forewarning shofar call letting people know the Messiah's about to return.

There are some good things in their article, for example many Jews will be awakened because of it and will begin seeking Yahweh, but their understanding has brought them to the conclusion that the Rapture happens on Reconciliations, hence their mathematical equation.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:53:00 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

I'm not saying El Shaddai has got all the details right, but the series of eclipses on the Feasts, at the very least, shows an amazing understanding of the movement of the celestial bodies when the calendar was given.

That all happening in 2015, along with the 7 "weeks" from the date Jerusalem was returned to Israel falling at Tabernacles 2015, along with 7 years from Election 2008 falling at Tabernacles 2015...

I have the same feeling now that I did when reading the (first) Daniel 9 timeline fulfilment in Yada Yahweh.
Yah is trying to tell us something, that's for sure.
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:56:01 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
My only thought on this would be that Daniel 9:25 says,

"Know and understand that from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Ma'sehyah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks of years. The way shall be built again, and the means of separation, even in troublesome times. And after the sixty-two weeks Ma'sehyah shall be cut off, but not for Himself." amplified "from the going forth of the command to restore Jerusalem," is inadequate. Gabriy'el specifically said: "from a date certain in time (min) that the command to go forth (mowtsa' - the issuance of an order that leads to exodus) by the spoken word (dabar - statement, message, communication, account, formal rendering or decree) to return and restore (shub - go back to the starting place) and rebuild (banah - reestablish and repair) Yarushalaim (from yarah and shalam, meaning pouring out redemption, a place of peace, direction, and teaching)..."

Yahweh is usually pretty precise with his wording, as we have all come to learn, especially pertaining to prophecy. When Jerusalem was returned to Israel there was no "command to restore and build Jerusalem" as there was at the start of the countdown until Yahushua entered Jerusalem.

As for the part about the time between election 08 and there. I really don't see the american election even coming into Yah's interest. And it landing a day after the start of Tabernacles, and the mid point a few days after Unleavened bread, I think it is just stretching it to far there. Plus the only reason to use the seven years and half of that is if you believe that we are in the final seven years, which contradicts the first part which stated that the end of the 49 week was in 2015. What happened to the other 62 weeks of years?

To me this just seems like someone trying to conform prophecy into modern events.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand