logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Samuel  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2009 10:51:56 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Can someone provide the document that Bitnet gave to someone proving that Yahuweh would be more correct than Yahuwah? Trying to figure out the truth, any information would be helpful. I dont want to blaspheme the name of the Father. thanks all.
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2009 11:20:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Samuel wrote:
Can someone provide the document that Bitnet gave to someone proving that Yahuweh would be more correct than Yahuwah? Trying to figure out the truth, any information would be helpful. I dont want to blaspheme the name of the Father. thanks all.

i don't have the document you're asking for, but I would say the very fact you seek to know Yahuweh's names means you have not blasphemed it. As I understand it, to blaspheme means to make it naught, or to hold it to no esteem, SO by virtue of the fact you understand he has a name and seek to know it means you have not blasphemed it, those who ignore his name, and when they come to know it, continue to ignore it, and say that it doesn't matter have blasphemed it.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Samuel  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2009 10:10:15 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Thanks James for that input i appreciate it. I've just been on this hunt to figure out which name is correct and which one is incorrect. Because he does have a name that can be pronounced and has not been lost. So as they say:

Proverbs 25:2 (ISR)
It is the esteem of Elohim to conceal a thing: but the esteem of kings is to search out a matter.

So you can say I am searching and still searching LOL!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2009 7:13:08 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom Sukah!

I hope you are all enjoying your Sukah holiday in Yahweh's name! We are! We are on holiday in Phuket and have only managed to get access to the Internet. First thing I did was to download the YY Radio shows! Then on to this forum... and found that Sam wanted a link I sent earlier to Mike. Well, this is the document on The Sacred Name. Of course there are now several websites that claim His name is irrelevant and that Jesus will bring salvation to the world. Of this you can be sure that they are in error.

Like I said to some people I met recently, Yahweh's Grace and Mercy is great and He continues to bless and heal those whom He draws to Him in spite of our sins. We drink at His well but do not know Him and yet He continues to pour out His blessings upon us! However, He has revealed Himself to some of us using His real identity and as such we acknowledge Him and revere His name. The time will come when He reveals Himself to the whole world and those who refuse to acknowledge Him as He declares Himself will have to bear the consequences. There are no two ways about this: everyone will know Him or cease to know Him! So if we are going to know Him by His name in the future, why not call Him by His proper name today!?

Those who continue to belittle His name by saying that it is a "Jewish translation that cannot be pronounced properly" have no ground for using the present names they ascribe to the Creator, who revealed Himself by His name in person at Mt Sinai and through His Word 7,000 times! By claiming to want to avoid speaking His name in error and using false names instead, they compound the error and yet refuse to admit it! We can only hope that those among these people who are close to us shall one day understand who is the Creator of the universe and what He has planned for us and turn away from fables and come to the Truth in understanding and not rely on the traditions of the elders, ancestors and peers.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.