logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline J&M  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 7:14:40 AM(UTC)
J&M

I was walking down the slope leading to passport control at Brn Gurion airport 10 days ago when it struck me that Christianity is built around the concept that the Greek word Ekklesia means 'church' in English and that we take for granted that the ekklesia has already been built, in fact, we take a lot for granted about the word ekklesia.

In the Septuagint, the Hebrew 'Miqra' is rendered as ekklesia, and we have to make the assumption that the two are equivilent. But somehow we get the idea of 'church' creeping in around the 3rd century AD when the type of christianity centered on Rome is trying to distance itself from its Jewish roots.

The idea of ekklesia = church is the foundation of replacement theology. If ekklesia = church the what of the Hebrew Miqra? why is the age of the church referred to as the age of the pagans (goyim)? The goyim are still in charge of Temple Mount here in Jerusalem, so are we still in the age of the gentiles.

The church as such has zero credibility in the Tanach, and little going for it in the new scriptures, if we are grafted in to the vine as either 'tame' shoots or wild shoots, then what is the church.

Personally, I strongly suspect that the church is one of satan's supremely clever hoaxes, he can take a 'hit' on 'salvation' in order to hide the real truth of YHWH.

There are two ways by which mankind can come to the truth of YHWH, via Christianity or via Judaism. But satan has obfuscated both in order to divert the seeker, and to obscure the path to YHWH. A man or woman is usually forced to leave if he or she wants to find truth. Although of Jewish decent, both my wife and I came through the path of christianity, which became very rocky the moment we started seeking and receiving truth.

On the whole Jews do not read scripture, if they read anything it is the commentaries of the rabbinical clique (the nicolaitans of the Jewish world), conventional Christians read the conventional wisdom of their brand of Christian clique authored by the 'Christian' nicolaitans. (nicolaitan = nicos + laitos = "overcomer of the lay people").

Satan has re-engineered Judaism to point to a rabbinical system which makes the Torah impossible to keep, and he has created Christianity to hide Torah and the true 'way' (Ha'derreck) from much of the rest of the western world.

Today, here in Jerusalem, it is the rabinical 'yom kippur' (the real one is on Wednesday - we went out to look for the new moon (yom teruwa) last week) and the braying donkeys have just started their ritual aural defilement of Zion. This morning I awoke to the monastery bells; Jerusalem has been at a standstill all day, and we did not go out for a walk along the Tiyelit (overlooking Temple Mount) just in case the Hassidim get upset about my wheelchair.....

Over the history of the church, it has murdered hundreds of thousands of Jews, and has never really repented of this, even the evangelicals; the supposedly 'bible believing' Christians, seem to have an awful lot of trouble believing their bibles. I was once taught that the church was the best kept secret of the 'old testament', quite true! its NOT THERE at all.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 8:27:06 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
I was walking down the slope leading to passport control at Brn Gurion airport 10 days ago when it struck me that Christianity is built around the concept that the Greek word Ekklesia means 'church' in English and that we take for granted that the ekklesia has already been built, in fact, we take a lot for granted about the word ekklesia.

In the Septuagint, the Hebrew 'Miqra' is rendered as ekklesia, and we have to make the assumption that the two are equivilent. But somehow we get the idea of 'church' creeping in around the 3rd century AD when the type of christianity centered on Rome is trying to distance itself from its Jewish roots.

The idea of ekklesia = church is the foundation of replacement theology. If ekklesia = church the what of the Hebrew Miqra? why is the age of the church referred to as the age of the pagans (goyim)? The goyim are still in charge of Temple Mount here in Jerusalem, so are we still in the age of the gentiles.

The church as such has zero credibility in the Tanach, and little going for it in the new scriptures, if we are grafted in to the vine as either 'tame' shoots or wild shoots, then what is the church.

Personally, I strongly suspect that the church is one of satan's supremely clever hoaxes, he can take a 'hit' on 'salvation' in order to hide the real truth of YHWH.

There are two ways by which mankind can come to the truth of YHWH, via Christianity or via Judaism. But satan has obfuscated both in order to divert the seeker, and to obscure the path to YHWH. A man or woman is usually forced to leave if he or she wants to find truth. Although of Jewish decent, both my wife and I came through the path of christianity, which became very rocky the moment we started seeking and receiving truth.

On the whole Jews do not read scripture, if they read anything it is the commentaries of the rabbinical clique (the nicolaitans of the Jewish world), conventional Christians read the conventional wisdom of their brand of Christian clique authored by the 'Christian' nicolaitans. (nicolaitan = nicos + laitos = "overcomer of the lay people").

Satan has re-engineered Judaism to point to a rabbinical system which makes the Torah impossible to keep, and he has created Christianity to hide Torah and the true 'way' (Ha'derreck) from much of the rest of the western world.

Today, here in Jerusalem, it is the rabinical 'yom kippur' (the real one is on Wednesday - we went out to look for the new moon (yom teruwa) last week) and the braying donkeys have just started their ritual aural defilement of Zion. This morning I awoke to the monastery bells; Jerusalem has been at a standstill all day, and we did not go out for a walk along the Tiyelit (overlooking Temple Mount) just in case the Hassidim get upset about my wheelchair.....

Over the history of the church, it has murdered hundreds of thousands of Jews, and has never really repented of this, even the evangelicals; the supposedly 'bible believing' Christians, seem to have an awful lot of trouble believing their bibles. I was once taught that the church was the best kept secret of the 'old testament', quite true! its NOT THERE at all

I 100% and absolutely agree lol - and I think pretty much everyone else will lol - I would take a stab and say I know Yada would. lol

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 8:40:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)

I would say this is the only part i really disagree with you, I believe that both Judaism and Christianity are paths away from Yahweh, and that the only path to him, is his Word, his Scripture, properly translated, and properly understood. Both Judaism and Christianity in my opinion are satanic deceptions, neither of which take the time to understand the Scripture that they claim to be based upon.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 10:23:52 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

In the Septuagint, the Hebrew 'Miqra' is rendered as ekklesia, and we have to make the assumption that the two are equivilent. But somehow we get the idea of 'church' creeping in around the 3rd century AD when the type of christianity centered on Rome is trying to distance itself from its Jewish roots...

Quite right you are J&M!

Yada has been dealing a lot with this very concept these past two weeks on Yada Radio, he also links it up with Marcion of Sinope (ca. 85-160), who built a religion purely based upon Paul's Writings, 10 of them, and a Gospel, called the Gospel of Marcion. He completely rejected the Tanakh (Old Covenant) and the rest of the Renewed Covenant Writings that would later be incorporated into the Renewed Covenant.

From early on there was already a movement to separate believers from the Torah, Prophets and Psalms.

Wish I could write a little more, concerning the history of the word "church" but I really can't remember what Yada said ;)
Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 10:44:34 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
I 100% and absolutely agree lol - and I think pretty much everyone else will lol - I would take a stab and say I know Yada would. lol

That's Robski....I have to start with that because he makes me laugh. Rob, you always seem to be giggling and on high.
I love it and maybe because I do that a lot and my friends tell me that I 'lol' too much.
I always tell them...I'm so sorry that I am happy and love to laugh! Anyway...it's good to see you out here committing my number one 'sin' in the internet world. LOL

As to J&M's post.....I think about these things all of the time. And I'm soooo troubled.
I know NOBODY that will listen or read the likes of YY.
I am told time and again that I am foolish.
I can handle that....my mind is open enough to listen to anybody, really.

My biggest problem is ......why would Yah allow such deceipt at such levels? I mean....I know people who refuse to leave the 'name' "Jesus the Christ"..who are amazing, beautiful people. I really don't doubt that they know Yah and Yah knows them....so, it's hard for me to believe they are all left out of ....paradise?
for lack of a better word here. That's my problem, I guess, in a nutshell. WORDS. and the meanings of them. Depending on one's education/imagination......ohhh...I better stop here.

If you've seen me post here before, you'll see I'm one of the slow ones....a dumbass, if you will.....slow but sure! :)
I'll figure it out....if I need to. Yah seems to give me insights that don't have words...so....my path is wiggly...but I'm workin' on it~ Forgive me my idiocy~

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 11:25:11 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I do lol far too much - but if you aint gonna lol you aint gonna get through life eh :D

Plus I get excited far too easily :)

You should pop in the tinychat room and see how bad it really gets :D

EDIT:

Quote:
My biggest problem is ......why would Yah allow such deceipt at such levels? I mean....I know people who refuse to leave the 'name' "Jesus the Christ"..who are amazing, beautiful people. I really don't doubt that they know Yah and Yah knows them....so, it's hard for me to believe they are all left out of ....paradise?
for lack of a better word here. That's my problem, I guess, in a nutshell. WORDS. and the meanings of them. Depending on one's education/imagination......ohhh...I better stop here.

Its not about allowing or not allowing. We were given free will, which means we can make our own choices and our minds up. Whether it was Satan who kicked things off or man's selfish ambition the fact is man changed the Scriptures & Writings with his own use of free will, nothing Yah can do can stop that as its the gift He gave us.

Its also the problem of Christianity, I was an evangelical Christian, hands in the air, speaking in tongues, falling over in the spirit dude - but did I know Yah? From my perspective then? Yes very much so - from my perspective now? Hardly even a atoms worth of knowledge.

People can experience things, they can think they know things - but unless its what Yah revealed then they do not know. The issue with Christianity comes when you stop moving forwards, for me that happened for a good while, but when I started moving again, I began to question. When I found Christianity to be lacking, I then moved out of it and onwards towards the goal - our Dad.

Christianity is like a honey trap, you can fly in there and gorge yourself silly but you cant get out... It seems nice and all, and people seem to have the right idea - but they don't know the path, the way, they have no idea. Yahweh lays out the narrow path - but Christianity looks right past it.

Unfortunately its the wide and plastic road. It pains me so, especially to see these guys stuck and loving it - slowly sinking deeper and deeper until they drown in the sweetness they have been chewing on.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline J&M  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:43:54 AM(UTC)
J&M

I would suggest that YHWH is interested in quality and not in quantity, He calls many, but selects few. Those He calls have qualities that make them His 'friends'. I love the idea of a wiggly path, we meander from thought to thought, some are YHWH inspired, others are not.

'Miqra' has sense of being 'summoned', and this too must apply to 'ekklesia'. Most Christians, and their leaders, are self appointed and this is at odds with the Hebraic root of the word.

Pistueo (to believe) is one of those foxy words which, although translated as 'believe', has a much more demanding foundation, and whilst the Christians love John chapter 3, they should look at Chapter 2 v 23 & 24 which put chapter 3 in context (remembering that the heart of man is deceitful and wicked...)

Take a Christian out of his/her comfort zone and they get very angry, as many of us have found out the hard way. After all, there is to be 'wailing and gnashing of teeth', happy people do not do this, but when your leaders have been telling you that you are the 'chosen' and then you discover that you are not (because you did not check for yourself and it is too late to do anything about it) I suspect there will be some very angry BA Christians.

Christianity is a much more subtle deceit than Islam, Whilst Islam is about raw naked control based upon unchallenged power and brutality, Christianity panders to 'high ideals' and a 'duty of the elite' to direct the lives of the masses. Islam was inspired by 'Gabriel' taking (demonic) posession of Moh'd and subsequently creating a band of brigands which terrorised the then known world. Christianity was created as a political movement to create a mono-culture within the multi-ethnic Roman empire.

It comes down to the same thing; there is no room in religion for a personal relationship with YHWH.