logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Y.I.K.  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:19:19 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

http://www.shearit.com/M...aton/TheNameofElohim.dsp

That article is real good, and though i haven't looked at much of the rest of the site, I think basically they are doing a good job. Good to know we aren't alone!
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline Y.I.K.  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:34:09 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

after perusing some more of the site, my position is basically the same. They still use Amen, and they use Yeshua instead of Yahushua half of the time, but I am just excited that something is happening. No one is perfect, and the fact that (from what I can see) they are following Messiyah Yahushua is absolutely beautiful, to me at least. It makes me hopeful (and it isn't too far from where I live either! well, like an hour or 2 drive, but...)
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:04:52 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
They make a very good start :) You will find there are lots of people around who are "like" what you see here - but unfortunately most quickly fall into religion and their illogical defence of what they believe suddenly pops up again. You could go with all the proof in the world to some of them and they would not listen. There are also people who I think get the Names right - but believe its all you can say, and that you could never say call Yah, Father and to be "saved" you actually have to speak the Name all the time lol.

People are funny, its amazing how quickly a religion can be made. If someone claims to know the way to salvation, its likely they have no idea.

So although yes there are people like you, you still have to really discern what you are eating as to say, like you have done up until this point - but don't not read what these guys write - as the popular saying on the forums is "even a blind squirrel can find an acorn sometimes". Just tread carefully :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2009 6:54:10 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I very briefly skimmed some of it and, it appeared to me, that they were off to a very good start. Not sure how things end up, but they are exposing lies and use YHWH's name. In these times, that is infinitely great.