logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 3:36:56 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just had to giggle at EA's new game "Rage", it's set in a post apocalyptic world after Apophis has hit earth lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 4:19:21 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Of course, where all one needs is a dune buggy, some googles and a hat as worn by crop dusters, and some heavy arm-held bazookas in order to defeat the mutants. Looks like a game I'll be sucked into if I got the chance to play it.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 12:03:53 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

mmm you are right though - maybe Ken would know how to defeat the mutant threat after the impact - he's looked into this future stuff...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 4:40:06 PM(UTC)
kp

"Mutant: n. a new type of organism produced as the result of mutation" (Random House dictionary)

Think about it, guys. if you find yourself on earth after the Apophis Asteroid (i.e., Trumpet #3---which in turn is after the nuclear war of Trumpet #1 and the volcano-tsunami of trumpet #2) you'd better be the mutant. That is, you'd better be one of the ones who were transformed---"mutated"---by the truth of God's Word after the rapture, forever altering their spiritual DNA. In other words, you'd better be either a belatedly redeemed Israelite, or a fledgling member of the Ekklesia of Repentant Laodicea. The mutants are the only ones who will get out of this alive---even if they die first!

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 8:38:20 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

but the mutants are so ugly! lol

http://www.rage-game.com/home.action
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 3:31:52 AM(UTC)
kp

I know this was intended to be a lighthearted thread, but it's turning out to be significant. Yes, Robski, to the world the "mutants" will be ugly. But that's not because they are. Allow me to reprise a couple of paragraphs about the "foul and loathsome sore" resulting from taking the mark of the beast, the first "Bowl" judgment in FH, Chapter 19...

Quote:
I think what we’re seeing here is just what it looks like: divine wrath. Every single one of the recipients of the Mark has, by definition, willingly allied himself or herself with the Antichrist and Lucifer and at the same time officially and permanently rejected Yahshua and Yahweh. Therefore, God has said, Alright, if that’s what you want, I won’t be a part of your life anymore. You want a Mark that will identify you as Satan’s? Fine. As my parting gift, I’ll give you a mark that you cannot only see, you can feel and smell, too. Okay, that was an extrapolation. Far be it from me to add anything to God’s word. But you get the picture.

An intriguing psychological phenomenon might be expected to arise because of the “foul and loathsome sore.” It won’t take long for the media and the authorities to latch onto the fact that only followers of the Antichrist—the majority of most populations, I would guess—are developing this malady. Therefore, even if the official Mark of the Beast is invisible by design, it will become visible by virtue of the plague that follows it. Disguising your loyalties will no longer be possible. In time, the disgusting abscesses will actually become a badge of political correctness, a chic symbol of patriotic rectitude. Whoever is covered with these stinking pustules will be considered one of the beautiful people. Clear, perfect skin, on the other hand, will come to be regarded as the stigma of a lawless and antisocial rebel, a backward and hysterical religious terrorist—one to be shunned at all costs. Black is white, up is down, right is wrong, ugly-as-sin is lovely-to-look-at, only less subtle than in today’s world. In the end, the lie will be as plain as the sores on your face.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:00:21 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Robskiwarrior wrote:
but the mutants are so ugly! lol

LOL
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:02:58 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Swalchy wrote:
You've been a mutant since birth then

pot, kettle...

Yes it was meant to be light hearted, but there is never any harm in significance! :)

To be honest I was just interested that EA have actually made a game about what happens after Apophis hits earth - EA are in the foretelling game
Offline Matthew  
#9 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 2:55:23 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Robskiwarrior wrote:
To be honest I was just interested that EA have actually made a game about what happens after Apophis hits earth - EA are in the foretelling game

Both you and KP are on to something, even Hollywood has shown loads of films in the last two decades that hint towards the End, such as Armageddon, Independence Day, Deep Impact, etc. Can't bring names to memory now but I know there are more films. The world recongnises the signs of the times, even Hollywood shows the nature of humans, that we are somehow the cause of the trouble, that mankind is inherently evil. Just a pity they always show mankind being their own saviour, that some hotshot will save the day.