logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline visitor  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2007 11:32:55 PM(UTC)
visitor

One of the things that I am consistently amazed by is how often I stumble across other sources that confirm what I have read in YY. Below is a link to a series of 6 videos, all available free on-line, that attempt to present the "Christian" view of UFOs - that what we commonly refer to as UFO encounters, are not in fact from other galaxies but from other dimensions. (NOTE: whereas the presenter Chuck Missler, mistakenly uses the terms - "Jesus Christ", "Lord", "Christian", and "Bible", his passion for the subject is undeniable.)

In the first video, you will find a discussion of how time is a physical property that can vary depending on the perspective of the observer (sound familar?) and the importance of the number 7 in Scripture (need I say it?). You can find the first video here. The main page listing all of the videos available is here.

One interesting quote from the first presentation on the "perspective of time:"

Quote:
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between the past, the present, and the future, is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

-Albert Einstein

The "challenge" to those attending the presentation was:

"We are being plunged into a period ot time about which the Bible (Scripture) says more than it does about any other period of time in history.

-including the time that Jesus (Yahshua) walked the shores of Galilee or climbed the mountains of Judea.

How is it all going to affect you?"

Interesting...

Edited by user Monday, August 6, 2007 1:50:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Devildog  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 6:00:15 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Thanks for posting that info. I'll check it out a little later. I posted a question regarding UFO's and haven't had a response yet, so this may be helpful. Last night, there was a special on television about this topic. I only had a chance to check out the part about the Phoenix sighting, but it was pretty interesting. I find it difficult to deny. I only want to see how it all "fits". In Matthew 24.....well here it is out of YY:

"He answers all but one of their three questions directly, and with astonishing detail, saying that the time leading up to the last days and His physical return will be noted for "world wars, famines, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics, riotous acts of lawlessness, acts of terrorism, signs in the sky, false prophets, a lukewarm assembly or "church," and an overall aversion to His name." All but one of these signs defines our time. The signs in the sky have yet to appear. But they will…"

Maybe they already are. I'd say that they qualify as "signs in the sky". But what do I know? LOL Thanks again

Offline shohn  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 8:53:13 AM(UTC)
shohn

Curious - I recall reading something somewhere about a great aurora borealis to occur all over the globe around the year 2009 or 2010 or so. That would be one heck of a sign in the sky.

I've also heard that numerous non Hebrew prophecies invariably point to our time as a big event of some sort. This is nothing new as I understand it, any time we get near to a date of significance all kinds of alarm bells start going off.

I'd be curious to know whether "UFOs" were reported prior to the arrival of our time. It doesn't neccearily mean that there ARE aliens or some other demon/man race that was expelled long ago that now has photon torpedoes and stuff, but it would be a curious bit of information. It is possible that with the advent of flight / modern propulsion systems, that we as a species tend to see things that are there, but aren't there.

I used to have a goofy theory awhile back that if there were actually UFOs, it was probably alien teen angers taking their pop's car out for a spin.

Have you found anything convincing as far as UFOs or is it just the background chatter that something is going on, and the occasional small world paradox coming into play about a friend of a friend who may have seen something weird?
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline YAHWEH_kid0707  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:01:01 AM(UTC)
YAHWEH_kid0707

Hi Shohn, you wrote:"
Have you found anything convincing as far as UFOs or is it just the background chatter that something is going on, and the occasional small world paradox coming into play about a friend of a friend who may have seen something weird?"

Hey I'm just a newby here, but I am reading some older threads that caught my attention as I get to know the site. Actually, Shohn, my husband and brother saw several balls of bright light moving with abnormal speed through the southern California sky when they were about 11 and 12 or so. I'd have to ask my hubby again, but he said it was unlike anything he has ever seen before or since, and his younger brother remembers it the same way. The balls of light, to my memory, moved apart from one another but also could move together in a formation. When they'd separate it was unearthly, and how they wre able to tell it wasn't just lights on aircraft. I guess the way they moved away from and back together was so rapid it was impossible for him to describe. It sounds really strange though. Who knows...i know this much. We are living in exciting times, even if they are often terrifying. BTW, what part of TX are you in, Shohn?
Carolyn

Carolyn in DFW TX and Guide/Service Dog Ellie
"I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16
Offline shohn  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2007 7:57:51 PM(UTC)
shohn

I'll defer giving away my exact location on the forum for my own protection, but if you like you can private message me and then we can become more acquainted. It would be kind of nice to start meeting more folks in Texas since I don't really go to church anymore and it would be nice to have some kind of gathering besides internet!
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:07:06 PM(UTC)
kp

I watched a few of the Misler "alien" videos linked above. Pretty interesting stuff. Gotta finish those. Anyway, it occurred to me when I was writing FH that some people will seize upon UFO phemomena as an explanation for the rapture, 'cause let's face it, the "rapture theory" is impossible. It's gotta be something else. LOL Can't you just envision the government and military types squirming in the media spotlight as they try to explain this? Delicious.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#7 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2007 1:11:58 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I once saw balls of light move across the night sky when I young, though I recall it being cloudy so the light reflected nicely. I really thought that it could have been UFO's as the balls of light moved rapidly and in uniform. However, a few days later I realised where the light came from, it came from the new spotlight the local nightclub installed to draw people's attention. So every Friday and Saturday night our beautiful night sky was ruined by the sight of this spotlight moving back and forth.
Offline Light1  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:29:03 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

You guys should check out http://www.alienresistance.org/ Guy Malone has a lot to say about the subject, what I find interesting is how many cases of 'abductions' get stopped by people calling on Jesus/Yahsuha's name.
Offline Heretic Steve  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:19:46 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I've not seen the vids, take to long to load, but I don't think I need to. I personally don't believe in "aliens", i.e. created, intelligent life forms other than those on this planet. Why would there be? Yah knew the grief and misery that would befall His creation on this planet as a result of poor choices. Would He allow this scenario to occur anywhere else? I'm going to say an emphatic, "No". I believe His plan for relationship is being played out on earth. Also, I believe it would necessarily follow that Satan would also inject his game plan into any other relationship scenario and for the same reason/s. This then would require yet another crucifixtion. Nope, ain't gonna happen, unless of course the "fallen Creation" on Planet X is informed of their redeemer and His sacrifice which took place on earth. So as you can see, this 'other creation/s', (and thus "aliens"), scenario is nonsense and has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Then there's the "fallen angels/demons are aliens" school of thought. Yeah, right. Demons are spirit which means they are non-coporeal. That being so, why would they need spacecraft and how could they be seen?
I've taken the "aliens are demons/inter-dimensionals" type to task. Most notably, Steve Quayle, (http://www.stevequayle.com/).
He was featured as a guest on "What's right, What's Left, Voice of the Christian Resistance" radio show, (hosted by Pastor Ernie Sanders), a number of years ago.
Steve Quayle has made a whole industry out of Gen 6, you know, the so-called "Giants" passage. Books, promos, the whole 9 yards.
He maintains that those who sired the Gen 6 giants were "dis-interred spirits", whatever that's supposed to mean. I phoned the radio broadcast during the call-in segment and ask Quayle how non-corporeal spirits can mate with earth women, or anything else for that matter. He gave me some explanation that was so silly I don't even recollect what he said. I then ask for scriptural verification of his assertion. He kinda hem-hawed for a moment before he was rescued by the host and I was conveinently pre-empted by a station break.
Quayle is another one of those "inter-dimensional" types who believe that the "fallen angels/demons/dis-interred spirits/giants" are among us and are currently genetically engineering clones for the eventual torment of humankind during the Trib.
I've noticed some peculiarities on his site. He has numerous pics of giants which of course "verify" his assertions of the Gen 6 giants. Yet, he overlooks that the giants of the Covenant, such as Goliath, had two rows of teeth and 24 digits, 12 toes, 12 fingers. So, if the translations are correct regarding Goliath, then he appears to be some sort of genetic anomaly as oppossed to all the pics Quayle has at his site that show thyroid anomalies in that they all have just one row of teeth and 20 digits. So his Gen 6 giant scenario is a fraud, not to mention that the passage doesn't actually teach that giants existed when the hebrew is accurately translated.
Yes, I've kinda drifted from the original topic, but wanted to explain why I don't believe in aliens.
As sort of a funny aside. It seems that so many of the alien abduction accounts are basically the same and kinda go something like this, "I was just hangin' out one night when I was suddenly beamed up. When I awoke I was strapped to a table naked and the aliens were examining my generals/orifices." Yeah, right.
So what we have then are aliens traveling a bazzilion light years just to examine some hapless bumpkin's generals. Hahahahaha....
I just don't buy it.

So far as demons being able to travel inter-dimensionally, can they do so? I could be wrong but I think this would entail a capacity to manifest themselves physically and I don't believe they can.
Also, wouldn't the ablility to travel inter-dimensionally also mean that they are not constrained by time? I personally don't believe they are time travelers.
I do believe angels have these capacities, i.e. to be visible and time travel, since Gabriel did indeed visit Daniel.
However, I don't believe that demons/fallen angels can be seen with the possible exception of Satan's encounter with Chawah. However, I'm not sure there is scriptural evidence to indicate she actually saw him.

Well, the library is closing so I'll have to get back later.

If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Light1  
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:24:41 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
I watched a few of the Misler "alien" videos linked above. Pretty interesting stuff. Gotta finish those. Anyway, it occurred to me when I was writing FH that some people will seize upon UFO phemomena as an explanation for the rapture, 'cause let's face it, the "rapture theory" is impossible. It's gotta be something else. LOL Can't you just envision the government and military types squirming in the media spotlight as they try to explain this? Delicious. kp
Actually kp, that's what Malone and many others claim how the rapture will be explained away. :) However I have the feeling that if Yada is right and the rapture does happen by 2026, like Dr. Scott once said-there will be so few people taken it won't be noticed (also look how fox and other news agencies are being consolidated-in 20 years our media will probably be able to 'keep it quiet' to a large degree).

Quote:
I've not seen the vids, take to long to load, but I don't think I need to. I personally don't believe in "aliens", i.e. created, intelligent life forms other than those on this planet. Why would there be? Yah knew the grief and misery that would befall His creation on this planet as a result of poor choices. Would He allow this scenario to occur anywhere else? I'm going to say an emphatic, "No". I believe His plan for relationship is being played out on earth. Also, I believe it would necessarily follow that Satan would also inject his game plan into any other relationship scenario and for the same reason/s. This then would require yet another crucifixtion. Nope, ain't gonna happen, unless of course the "fallen Creation" on Planet X is informed of their redeemer and His sacrifice which took place on earth. So as you can see, this 'other creation/s', (and thus "aliens"), scenario is nonsense and has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.
Well, while I think there are no extra terrestrial biological entities out there that eat, sleep and hate their jobs like us, the idea of et life really wouldn't be that big of an issue. Yahweh has a special relationship with the human race and an alien life form may be on the same level as an animal would be (with soul only, not spirit), plus they
may have had the same choice we had, but had the wisdom not to side with the devil so he wouldn't bother with them since the messiah manifests himself through our flesh and blood making humans his chief target of attack. As I said, I don't believe in biological et's-but there also could be civilizations of angels out there doing all kinds of cool stuff. When we get to heaven, we can meet up with Yada and take a road trip to the galaxies to see. ;)

Quote:
Then there's the "fallen angels/demons are aliens" school of thought. Yeah, right. Demons are spirit which means they are non-coporeal. That being so, why would they need spacecraft and how could they be seen?

Well, I don't think angels are non-corporeal at all. Check out Genesis 19:1-11 In that incident, two angels entered Sodom met Lot and shared a meal with him, and then had to use their power to run off a group of guys who wanted to nail them from behind (which makes you wonder, was their sin just homosexuality only? or perhaps they were used to fallen angels stopping by to do the unspeakable on a regular basis?!). Also in the New Covenant, it is mentioned Satan and Micheal wrestling over the body of moses, how can two immaterial spirits try to grab each other? It makes more sense if they have they have some kind of physical nature. Since fallen angels have cut themselves off from Yahweh, perhaps they have lost some of their powers in the process, so a technological craft to enable them to zip around might not be as far-fetched as it would seem. Posing as aliens, it would be easy to dazzle our senseless politicians with the promise of adavanced tech for compliance to their wishes.

As for demons, there are some people who speculate that demons and fallen angels might be different. In the book of Enoch (quoted in the New Covenant) it is claimed that when the offspring of the sons of god and human women were killed in the flood, the spiritual part survived as the demons who sneak around and cause mischief today. Now while it isn't a canonical book, it is an interesting idea (Here's a presentation on the Book of Enoch by Guy Malone: http://video.google.com/...ype=search&plindex=0)
(Yada, when you have a chance could you try amplifiying Enoch?)

Quote:
his Gen 6 giant scenario is a fraud, not to mention that the passage doesn't actually teach that giants existed when the hebrew is accurately translated.
Well, from what I read the actual word is Nephilim which got mistranslated to the greek as 'giants' and it refers to 'men of renown', in other words men who might be the same size as you or I (but sometimes big like Goliath) who were physically and mentally a step or two ahead of the rest of us as well as having 'psychic' powers. Look at Greek mythology and other stories and look how many times there are people running around who are children of the 'gods'. Every myth has a grain of truth. Perhaps some of this activity was going on in Cannan when Joshua started his attack for Yahweh. Look at Numbers 13:23-with a branch and a cluster of grapes that took two men to carry! Sounds like genetic tampering to me. genetic contamination of the people there would help to explain why Yahweh was so intent on wiping them out. While a lot of this is speculation, I know but keep an open mind-while much evil is demonic, there may well be some creepy stuff out there with a very real physical nature.

Offline kp  
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:56:06 PM(UTC)
kp

Call me an optimist, Light 1, but I can't believe that Yahweh would prophetically assign Yom Teruah as one of the most significant days in the history of His plan of redemption, His seven miqrym, to commemorate a day that hardly anybody would participate in. I'm not saying a billion souls will participate in the rapture or anything like that, but neither will it be such a small number nobody notices. Even if only one person in a thousand who considers Himself a "Christian" is taken, that's still two million people. That's hard to hide. The reality is, if one coed or child goes missing these days, it's all over the evening news (at least in this country). And remember, we'll go missing first, and only later will somebody figure out that the missing people are all followers of Yahweh. By that time, it'll be too late to hush up the inquiry. No, I think the news media will consider this the scoop of the century, and they'll make hay while the sun shines. Companies will kill for the right to sponsor the news programs. The media will fan the flames of controversy and welcome every crackpot view they can dig up---accept for the real explanation, that is: that one they'll try their best to obfuscate with wild theories about alien invasion or secret superweapons---anything but the truth.

Besides, as Yada and I discussed over lunch today, if it weren't for the research tools that are available to us today, it's likely that we two would be just as much in the dark as everybody else---having nothing to study but our flawed English Bible translations. It is by the grace of God alone that we have been able to piece together a more comprehensive picture of the truth---another sign that we are in the Last Days (see Daniel 12:4). I think it's our desire to know God, not our prowess in figuring out the hidden truths of His word that will make us fit for the harvest. As Yahshua Himself said to His disciples, "Blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.” (Matthew 13:16-17)

kp
Offline Light1  
#12 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 2:38:41 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

I think you're right about not being too pessimistic kp, however as you said the media will twist and turn to give every explanation but the right one. You guys have discovered and rediscovered a lot of things, I also think Malone's group has figured out some stuff as well. If you look around, a small core of people seem to be rediscovering things in the Scriptures that you'll never see or hear about in the conventional church (Dr. Scott was a major exception) and that seems to be the red flag that is showing the end is steadily getting closer. Part of me is glad it's coming because of the idea of getting picked up by Yahsua (I'll be 53 if Yada is right) before growing into an grumpy old man is nice, but a lot of people are going to get hurt before it's all done so I'm sobered rather than overly enthusiastic.
Offline kp  
#13 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 5:30:09 AM(UTC)
kp

I'm sobered and enthusiastic, Light1. If Yahweh does what He usually does, waiting until the last possible moment, we've still got a few years before the rapture (16, if my best guess proves correct). We shouldn't waste the time bemoaning the sorry state of "Christendom," but rather, we should be doing everything we can to wake up a sleeping world, to revive the earth out of its drugged and drunken stupor. Truth and love can be powerful forces that can spread virally across this nation and beyond. If we're doing our jobs, empowered by the Spirit of Yahweh, we could well see a revival the likes of which the world has never seen before the harvest. And failing that, we will at least have planted a few seeds that will germinate among millions during the coming Tribulation. The problem is, of course, that missing the horrors of the Tribulation is not valid motivation for faith, any more than missing hell or attaining heaven is. All of that is merely a byproduct of our desire for (or aversion to) the love of God---our choice to reciprocate Yahweh's love, or not.
Offline rs  
#14 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 5:40:58 AM(UTC)
rs

I agree with you, kp, that it comes down to our attitude that drives our actions to seek out and know Yahweh

Let's not forget Matthew 7:7- Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you"

It seems that as long as we earnestly search for truth, there is a promise it will be revealed.
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:55:42 AM(UTC)
kp

Right you are, rs. You've pointed out God's promise to honest searchers. We should weigh that against Yahshua's instructions to us (through Peter): "Feed My sheep." It's our job to see that seekers of the truth are able to find it. Yahweh could do that job Himself (and will during the Tribulation) but until the harvest He's left the job to us. I'd blush, but there's not enough time left for that.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#16 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:17:40 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
I'd blush, but there's not enough time left for that.

crazy isn't it, and time seems to be FLYING recently - world events mounting. I hope we can do as good a job as we can!!!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Heretic Steve  
#17 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 11:52:08 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Swalchy said, "I for one wouldn't be too dismissive to think that demons (which are still Heavenly messengers - just not for Yahuweh now) could take some sort of corporeal form."

I'm unable to find scrip evidence that demons have the capacity to manifest themselves corporeally. If fallen angels/demons could manifest themselves corporeally, then why bother with possession. With the scrip accounts of multiple demons possessing the same person, I tend to believe that demon possession, so as to manifest themselves physically, is something very desired by demons.
Also, I tend to think that if demons could manifest themselves corporeally, they'd be doing so all the time. This capacity would certainly be used to deceive/confuse and would be very effective, just look at what possession, (a fake corporeal manifestation), does for the AM and his boss.
Offline shohn  
#18 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:14:41 PM(UTC)
shohn

The only thing I've seen that looked somewhat convincing was those Mexico City vids a few years back. Everything else seems to be explainable by natural phenomenon of some kind.

Another possibility may be that the demons are possessing people, though not being manifested physically, and giving them mad genetic engineering skills and alien space ship crafting skills. Perhaps even engineering a sentient being without a conscience. Okay, this has really gone into the twilight zone. Back to your regularly scheduled Nephilim discussion.
--
Shohn of Texas
User is suspended until 4/7/2030 11:52:02 PM(UTC) YahWarrior  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 5:15:14 PM(UTC)
YahWarrior
Man

Hey folks, just a quick reply at this time due to work commitments. Has anyone read the reference to Aliens in Isaiah? Perhaps there is an Angelic Alien Collusion.

From here http://www.worldwidewarr...ic_Alien%20Collusion.htm

Quote:
There is a conspiracy afoot that is far greater than we can imagine. Our limited minds and imaginations cannot contain the full extent of it. There is a Satanic alliance that filters down from the unseen world of the low spiritual heavens through the cosmos and into the earth. It permeates all facets of the societies of mankind. There are alliances between the fallen angels of Lucifer, certain creatures of the cosmos, and select groups of mankind throughout the ages, all designed to thwart the plan of Elohim. This Mystery of Lawlessness is great and it will take a keen detective to search out this matter. In this section I will provide as many dots as I can. It will be up to you to connect them. You may not like what you find.

When the final deception is fostered upon mankind prior to the "Day of Yah" it will come with such a dazzling display that "If possible it will deceive even the 'elect".

Check it out.

Yah Bless!

YahWarrior
Harry
Offline Samuel  
#20 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 10:48:52 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Just wanted to leave my 2 cents on the subject. Ive been looking up a lot of real world things going on and testifying back to Yah. Aliens are the way they are going to explain away the Rapture and its going to fool a bunch of Christians etc...also have you looked into this program called Project Bluebeam. Supposly its where we have the technology to make holograms and in the sky on the earth to fool ppl into thinking the Anti-Christ is the messiah coming down from the sky also Aliens ships etc...pretty interesting you should youtube it:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpT-gSSS54

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/w...rw2Y&feature=related

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Samuel  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 11:03:25 AM(UTC)
Samuel

I also wanted to add that most people who where found abducted where actually into some sort of satanism. Maybe not the full blown religion but liked messed with the Wigi Board etc...
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Heretic Steve  
#22 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 2:01:39 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I've noticed a comparatively recent development among the various UFologist communities, that being "disclosure". Supposedly various worldwide governmental agencies, scientific organs, etc. are coming forth with UFO data/sightings that had long been "suppressed". Even the Uni's are jumpin' on the band wagon with the Uni Pooh-Bah himself issuing a statement/proclamation that maintains acknowledging UFO/alien existence does not contradict church position/positions.
I believe these Illuminatists are more scripture savvy than most and are preping the profane masses for the "Big One" with a "the aliens done it" explanation just as KP and others maintain.
Offline kp  
#23 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 2:51:03 PM(UTC)
kp

Right you are, Steve. Since after the rapture, everybody will "know" there is no God (at least not like the Christians described Him before they disappeared) the most "plausible" explanation might just be space aliens. And they think we're gullible! The irony will be so thick you can cut it with a knife.

kp
Offline In His Name  
#24 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 5:08:33 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I watched Expelled last weekend. When asked if creation was not through God, then how? The answer was..... ALIENS.

The most lucid answer Richard Dawkins could come up with to rebut Intelligent Design was Alien Intelligent Design. This not only shows how shallow his belief (un-belief) is but also how close we are as a culture to accepting space aliens as reality.

We have spent millions of dollars on SETI research listening to space for the slightest sound that we could consider intelligence based, ...nothing. We have linked thousands of home computers to crunch data to find this toothpick in a galaxy, 15000 years of computing time, ...nothing. It would take so little for us to say there it is, that is intelligent, there is life out there, ...nothing.

Meanwhile we have discovered the most complicated language known to man. After decades of study, we are only beginning to grasp it's complexity. Yet we deny that DNA proves an intelligent creator.

We hear what we want to hear and believe what we want to believe. It will take very little tickling of ears to convince those left behind that it was a benevolent alien race that came and rid the planet of the trouble making ekklesia.

Headline: THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline BiynaYahu  
#25 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 5:36:52 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

In His Name wrote:

Headline: THANK GOD THEY ARE GONE!

You mean "THANK OUR ALIEN OVERLORDS THEY ARE GONE!" HAHAHA
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Yada  
#26 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2009 2:56:49 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
UFO.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!